Ember and Lilia: A Pool of Fl...

By XinTan4

Fear. Hatred. Sorrow. Those emotions were like a thousand splinters of glass piercing her heart, leaving behi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Beyond the forest
Chapter 2: Midnight strucks
Chapter 3: The Schools
Chapter 4: Pathways,Divided
Chapter 5: Choosing your own Footsteps
Chapter 7: Schedule
Chapter 8: Friendship?
Chapter 9: The arena
Chapter 10: Placings
Chapter 11:Summoning and Familiars
Chapter 12 : Past and Present History
Chapter 13: Demon attacks
Chapter 14: Gone
Chapter 15: A walk
Chapter 16: The Forest
Chapter 17: Long,long ago
Chapter 18: Roaming
Chapter 19: Despair
Chapter 20: For all we know
Chapter 21: So it begins (Part 1)
Chapter 22: So it Begins (Part 2)
Chapter 23: False lies
Chapter 24: Dark Future
Chapter 25: The Key to her Heart
Chapter 26: The Price of the Sacrifice
Chapter 27: The Place of Destination
Chapter 28: She who Sees
Chapter 29: The Starry Night Skies
Chapter 30: Fiery Retributions
Chapter 31: The Heart Does Not Lie
Epilogue
Prizes to be given!

Chapter 6: Settling down

269 24 16
By XinTan4

Yay!A new chapter!Squee!Oh and I suggest you guys play the music on the top there while reading.Thanks for all your support!

-Ember-

"Why?"Ember whispered,feeling like someone had just slap her.

Lilia avoided her gaze."I'm sorry.But the one thing I know is that I couldn't fit in there no matter how hard I try.That is what my instinct told me."

"And you'll never know until you try now."Lilia flinched as Ember snapped at her.

"I'm truly sorry Ember.But I've made my choice,and I cannot turn back now."Lilia looked at her,her gaze harden.

Now it was Ember's turn to flinch.She could see the iron will in her eyes.She had chosen,and it was not Ember's turn to question it.

I will respect you as you did to me,because it is only fair to do so.But I still wish you would tell me everything,Lilia.

"It is late.Go to your rooms and rest.Classes starts tommorow.Don't be late.You will be given your timetables tommorow.For now,rest.Ember,your room number is 66.Same for you,Lilia.Now go."Midnight said.

They nod.

"Until next time,Lilia."She whispered.

"Same goes for you."

They parted ways as they went into the Schools that they have chosen.

..................(Liora is a female while Midnight is a male.And they're mates ;)

Liora watched as the two of them walked in.The white swan gazed sadly after Lilia."You did not tell the girl."She rasped at Midnight.The black swan lift his head."I did not have the heart to tell them.It is better to let them found out on their own."

"Perhaps so.But the girl would not accept it.She loves the annoying brat,and would even sacrifice her own life in exchange for the brat's.We know that much."

"No.We do not know if she would or would not accept it.There is much that has not been revealed.Time will only tell,as it always does."

Liora sigh."I guess you are right.She really does not know how much power she holds does she?"

"You're right about that.If only she would open herself to that girl,Ember.We can only wait and see,for now."

The moon shine brightly overhead,revealing the many stars that has been hidden by the clouds.If one listen intently,you could hear something ringing softly as the wind comes.

Liora looked up at the stars.The stars twinkled brightly in the night as a shooting star dropped down.Shine now,Lilia,Ember.Your sparks will light up the world again.May the paths you take be brightly light up all over again.

"Come.It is time to go,Liora."

Liora nod at Midnight as they took flight into the skies above.

All that remains was a black and white feather.

................

-Lilia-

Lilia walk into the School.Instinct told her where to go as she turn.The corridor was dark and thus she could not really see properly.And there,right infront of her,was a door with the tag Room 66 on it.She reached out to the door knob and paused. Hesitation and fear made her stop.Taking a deep breath,she opened the door.

A figure rushed towards her and fling itself on her.

"Hi roommate! It's so nice to see you!"

Wait.Roommates?Does the Schools even have roommates here?Hmm,probably,judging from the way someone is hugging me.

"Stop,Briar.I do not think the girl needs to be choke by you."A voice called out from inside the room.

The figure released her from the hug.

"Sorry about that! My name is Briar Evageline.It's nice meeting you.Come on in!"

Lilia quietly let herself into the room.Light poured in from the room and she blinked in surprise.Lilia finally saw who 'Briar' really is.

She was a girl with yellowish eyes and long chestnut colored hair,which she'd tied up in a ponytail.Her face represent something like a cat.Right now she was currently pulling Lilia into the room while smiling.

The room itself was simple yet nice.She saw 3 beds side by side while another girl was sitting on one of the beds reading a book.Lilia guess she was probably the voice that she heard from the door.The girl had short dark brown hair.She looked up from her book and gave a little smile at Lilia.

"Hi,my name's Trisha.Trisha Rosemarin.It's nice meeting you."

"My name's Lilia.The pleasure's all mine."

Judging from the look on Trisha's face,she was most certainly not a talker unlike Briar who was currently chatting nineteen to dozen.It kind of makes people wondered how those two get along.

"I hope we'll be friends!That is if you don't mind friending us."Briar said.Suddenly the air turned tense between them.Lilia turned sharply to look at Briar.'And why would I mind friending with you?"

Briar shifted uncomfortably."Well,the other students called me a freak."

"And I'm a psycho,or so they said."Trisha snorted.

"Back at my village,they called me a witch so no,I don't mind."Lilia rolled her eyes.

"Looks like we're a group of weirdos."

"Huh."

"But why would they called you guys a psycho and a freak anyway?"Lilia asked.

"It seems to them that those who chose this School had to be,like,evil and stuff.If I know them,they probably wanted us to stuffed our bellies with babies and poison Snow White and others."Trisha said moodily.

Lilia stared at her before bursting into laughter.Briar laugh with her and even Trisha cracked a smile.

"It's getting late.We better called it a night."Briar said after they finished laughing together.

"Okay."

"Oh and Lilia?"

"Yes?"

"Welcome to the School of Evil."

I'm finally finish!Just to tell you guys,I won't be updating the next chapter anytime soon because I'm going to be busy.So sorry.I'll try updating the next chapter if I have any time.Please vote and comment if you like it!Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.1K 60
Formerly known as "The Heartthrob Won't Leave Me Alone!" - "God Blake, you're a true enigma" Her eyes widened slightly at his words. "I don't underst...
14.2K 2.9K 32
✪ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ✪ ★ 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐲𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 ★ ☆ 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 @𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
330 50 27
"Once upon a time there was a dragon that only knew one love, a phoenix." She laughs at me again. "The phoenix was kind, full of compassion. She coul...
2.6K 105 36
18+ Trigger warning for talk of suicide/drugs.* A story about a young human girl who tries to steal from a fae man. She gets put in a cell under the...