Eternity[1]

By Articfox_animefan15

Inspired by a book that was canceled called Darling, I know I have been writing a lot of stories about Stefen... More

Samuel Hale
Sophia Hale

Amy Hale

25 0 0
By Articfox_animefan15

Age: 17

Personality: Shy, kind, passionate, naive, and sensitive

Hair: Bronze

Eyes: Brown

Scars: One on her right chest and one faded under her left eye barely noticeable and can only be seen with supernatural vision or your close

Family: Mother- Sophia Hale / Father- Samual Hale

Friends: Jeremy Gilbert & Bonnie Bennett (Salvatore's & Mikaelson's)

Love Interest: Stefen Salvatore

Prologue: Amy Hale is a 17-year-old girl who was born and raised in Mystic Falls; her father Samuel Hale and her mother Sophia Hale always hated Amy ever since she was born they call her a mistake and abuses her all her life. Her parents are drug addicts and they always make Amy clean and cook in the household. At school, Amy is bullied for no reason and thus she doesn't eat that much and always comes home hurt.

House exterior:

Bedroom/Bathroom:

Future Car:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
81.8K 2.9K 50
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
611K 30.9K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...