MY YOU | INDO KOREAN KTH FF

his_mercyisnew द्वारा

An innocent girl broken by the past events goes to South Korea to be with her long distance boyfriend but get... अधिक

💕DISCLAIMER💕
💕CHAPTER 1💕
💕CHAPTER 2💕
💕CHAPTER 3💕
💕CHAPTER 4💕
💕CHAPTER 5 💕
💕 CHAPTER 6 💕
💕 CHAPTER 7 💕
💕 CHAPTER 8 💕
💕 CHAPTER 9 💕
💕 CHAPTER 10 💕
💕 CHAPTER 11 💕
💕 CHAPTER 12 💕
💕 CHAPTER 13 💕
💕 CHAPTER 14 💕
💕 CHAPTER 15 💕
💕 CHAPTER 16 💕
💕 CHAPTER 17 💕
💕 CHAPTER 18 💕
💕 CHAPTER 19 💕
💕 CHAPTER 20 💕

💕CHARACTERS💕

792 22 0
his_mercyisnew द्वारा

Kim Taehyung

The quiet boy of the college. He is a good student. One of the most handsome boys of the Fab 12. He is a good human being broken by the past. His parents died long ago and his older brothers Kim Seokjin and Kim Namjoon raised him up. Seokjin is graduated and is the CEO of the Kim Industries. Namjoon is in the third year of his college. Taehyung is a 2nd year Business Management student. Taehyung speaks with his friends only and talks when necessary. 

Ashika Maheshwari

A beautiful Indian girl. She was born in an abusive household. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 7. She got adopted by her aunt and her husband. She is good in studies. Varun Agarwal, son of a business tycoon is her best friend and knows everything about her past. Has a boyfriend named Park Jimin. 

Park Jimin

The pure hearted flirt of the college. He is a good student. One of the most handsome boys of the Fab 12. Jimin comes from a rich family. He has deep secret that needs to be protected by all means. He is Ashika's boyfriend. 

~These are the main characters in my story. The rest are the supporting star characters. They will be introduced as the story develops. <3

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

10.7K 647 34
Y/n fell in love with cold man ~Kim taehyung~ .... She is slightly childish, he is additionally mature. She is kind-hearted and he is rude. She sees...
4.8K 321 56
మాధవ్ వర్మ - హీరో అర్జున్ వర్మ - హీరో తమ్ముడు అమర్ వర్మ - హీరో తమ్ముడు ప్రియ వర్మ - హీరో చెల్లి మధుసూదన్ వర్మ - హీరో వాళ్ళ నాన్న అంజనా వర్మ - హ...
171K 8.8K 47
GENRE: rom -com , friendship, feelings, emotional.... All types of feelings 🤍🥂 She is talkative He is Calm She is childish He is mature She is car...
3.9K 397 46
*Anything can happen in just "One Day"* In this story, we see a first sight love between an Indian girl and Korean man. But it's not that easy to und...