WooSan One-Shots

By JJXO22

WooSan One-Shots :) More

Make You Mine
I Can't Stop Loving You
Take My Breath
Split Decision
Edit That Out
A Love Even Death Can't Separate

Nobody Else But You

434 15 0
By JJXO22

San heard the shower turn on.

Him and Wooyoung just gone and completed a late night workout at the gym. They liked working out; it freed their minds, pushed them to their limits.

Although, their frequent sex sessions provided decent physical strain.

The thought of sex made his feet move. Where was he going? He was going to the bathroom, to join Wooyoung in the shower.

It was humid and steamy in the bathroom when San opened the door. The lights were dimmed, and lights sparkled outside the window that overlooked the beautiful city. San closed the door quickly, his eyes fixed on Wooyoung's body that stood behind the glass shower walls.

Wooyoung turned to look at him, and San felt his breath hitch and his heart rate accelerate. Wooyoung's hair flopped over his enticingly deep eyes. The water streamed down the slim contour of his body, conforming to the thick muscle that enveloped his bones. He brushed his dark hair out of his eyes, slicking it back. San wanted to moan at the sight of him. He was purely beautiful. San didn't understand how he was blessed with someone so perfect.

"Are you going to stand there and stare?" Wooyoung asked, breaking the silence. "Or are you going to get those clothes off and join me?"

San smiled, pulling his shirt over his head, dropping his pants to the floor. Throwing his socks off, he opened the glass door, stepping into the luxuriously large shower that was lined with quartz.

Once in the shower, San gave Wooyoung a gentle kiss on the lips, then San squirted shampoo into his hair, lathering it up. Wooyoung watched him lovingly, then grabbed a soap bar. He pressed it to San's skin, washing his body dutifully. San closed his eyes at the comforting sensation. Wooyoung was so caring, so tender. He washed San's chest and stomach, his fingers tracing the solid muscles that were so capable, so strong.

"Turn around," Wooyoung said, looking up at San when he didn't comply. San's eyes were dubious and uneasy. Wooyoung knew exactly what he was thinking, "I'm just going to wash your back."

San turned around, letting Wooyoung gingerly scrub the skin on his shoulders and back. He held onto San's wrist, straightening his limb, washing the delicate skin on the inside of his arm. The soap traveled to San's neck, and Wooyoung used the tips of his fingers now, gently washing along his hairline, behind his ears, the upper region of his back. His fingers were warm, soothing, benevolent. He cleaned San like he was the thinnest glass plate, which had to be treated and washed with care in order to stay intact and avoid damage.

When Wooyoung finished cleansing the man he loved, he pulled him back into the stream of water, using his hands to wash the soap residue from San's skin and the shampoo from his hair. San's scalp tingled under Wooyoung's touch, and he closed his eyes, in complete bliss.

"I don't deserve you," San said quietly. He opened his eyes, reaching his hand out, cupping the back of Wooyoung's neck. The skin was warm and wet, so soft, so delicate. San felt a fist squeeze his heart.

"Why do you say that?" Wooyoung asked. San's eyes searched his face. The fist squeezed harder. Wooyoung's eyelashes were so long, they curved gently upward, framing his calm brown eyes. His lips were perfectly shaped. San wanted to kiss them, take Wooyoung's breath away.

"Why do you say that?" Wooyoung repeated, stepping closer, closing the distance between them. He rested his cheek on San's chest, enjoying this moment, soaking up all the love in this moment.

"You're so good to me," San said. "And you're so fucking perfect. I just don't get it. Out of the millions of people in this world, I don't understand how I was lucky enough to end up with you."

Wooyoung lifted his head, his eyes filled with emotion and love and want. Their eyes locked, and they stared into each other's souls, understanding each other, loving each other, wanting each other.

Wooyoung pushed San against the glass wall, wrapping his arms around his neck. Their chests pressed together, and they could feel each other's heartbeat. They could feel the hearts that beat for each other.

"I love you so goddamn much," Wooyoung said, kissing San's neck. "Please, San, please never leave me. I want to be with you forever. I don't want to be with anyone else."

"I won't leave you," San promised, holding Wooyoung tight, refusing to let go.

He'd never let go, not in a million years.

San sat down on the shower bench, pulling Wooyoung into his lap. Wooyoung straddled San, kissing him desperately, as if he couldn't get enough of him.

The water streamed down upon them, enveloping them in a façade that couldn't and wouldn't be broken. It was a barrier, their barrier. It was a truce between them; they'd be together forever, always loving each other, not once leaving their partner's side.

San let Wooyoung kiss him. He could feel the love radiating off him.

"Woo," San said, gently pushing his head away. Wooyoung's eyes were closed. Perhaps he was memorizing their lips fitted together, moving together, creating an intense heat that nothing could ever match.

"Yes?" Wooyoung asked, opening his eyes. San looked straight into them.

"You're mine. Always mine."

"Always," Wooyoung repeated, connecting their lips once more. San's heart pounded, his fingers grasped Wooyoung's skin.

He wanted to fuck Wooyoung, but not the way he usually did. Usually, he wanted the pleasure, Wooyoung's pleasure, Wooyoung's body. Now, he needed the pleasure, Wooyoung's pleasure, Wooyoung's body. He needed to feel Wooyoung, he needed to connect their bodies, he needed to prove their everlasting love.

It wasn't a want anymore.

It was a need.

With San's arm wrapped around his midsection, Wooyoung lowered himself onto San's dick, whimpering quietly at the sensation that was shrouded with pain and satisfaction.

Wooyoung rested his forehead on San's, closing his eyes, bouncing gently. His mouth was slightly parted, his breath hot and sweet. San ran his fingers up and down Wooyoung's spine, feeling the solid bone, feeling the evidence of his presence.

"Sannie," Wooyoung moaned, directing his hips to slowly stimulate his sweet spot. The pleasure he felt was heightened for the pace at which he moved his hips, and he wrapped his arms tighter around San's neck, his fingers pressing into his skin.

San took his mouth, kissing his soft, pink lips. He leaned back against the shower wall, pulling Wooyoung with him, never disconnecting their lips. San encouraged Wooyoung's hips down, forcing farther inside of him, containing his weak whimpers inside his mouth.

Wooyoung broke their kiss, leaning his head back, crying out in ecstasy. San buried his face in Wooyoung's neck, his lips kissing the skin.

"Sannie," Wooyoung gasped. "I need you." He used San's strong shoulders as a leverage as he pushed up, positioning himself on his knees, facing the glass shower wall.

His fingers clawed at the glass as San entered him again. Wooyoung bowed his head, whimpering quietly, letting San fuck him right, the way he wanted.

A cry was forced out of Wooyoung's throat as San hit his prostate. Wooyoung rested his forehead on the glass, his frequent breaths fogging it up.

"You like it right there, baby?" San asked him, kissing the back of his neck, slowing his thrusts, grinding against Wooyoung's sweet spot at an agonizingly slow pace.

Wooyoung moaned in response, arching his back in pleasure, his spine tingling from the intense stimulation of the organ.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," San whispered in Wooyoung's ear, running his hands down Wooyoung's sides.

He grasped Wooyoung's hips, pulling him to his feet.

"Turn around," San said. Wooyoung did, facing his lover. San picked him up, holding him like he was a child. Using the shower wall to support some of Wooyoung's weight, they joined again, Wooyoung's legs crossed around San's waist, his arms wrapped around his neck.

"Oh my god," Wooyoung cried out shakily. He breathed unevenly, dangerously close to San's ear.

"Fuck," San groaned, his heart pumping faster, listening to Wooyoung's moans, so close to his ear. He could feel his stomach muscles tighten with excitement and anxiousness.

Wooyoung rocked his hips, so focused on the pleasure he was feeling that he was breathing, wasn't moaning.

His body was so tight, so close to San's. There wasn't a space where Wooyoung's body ended and San's began. They were together; they were one.

"San," Wooyoung said desperately, "I can't hold on." His muscles were shaking from the stimulation of his prostate. He was exhausted, at any moment he would slip from San's wet body.

San listened to him, setting him down, facing him towards the wall once more. He wasted no time getting back inside Wooyoung, his haven.

He fucked him hard. Not out of lust, out of love. He didn't care about feeling good, he cared about Wooyoung feeling good. He wanted Wooyoung to moan, he wanted Wooyoung's body to shake with happiness.

Wooyoung cried out, and San's mind slowed. He memorized this, this moment.

Wooyoung was in front of him, bent over, one hand spread out on the wall, his fingers trying to press into the glass, the hand other stroking his dick. His back was arched downward, and San could see his ribs and spinal cord protruding through deliciously skin. His back muscles were prominent, flexed from the strain. Water from the shower streamed down his back, the droplets glistening in the soft light.

And San could see the place where their bodies were connected. To San, Wooyoung was showing him, giving him something so vulnerable, so delicate. He was trusting San with something that could be easily injured, easily ruined. This, this all took trust.

San came powerfully, giving it all to Wooyoung, thinking about how sex wasn't just for pleasure, just to feel the amazing sensations that couldn't be felt anyway else. It was a way to prove love, prove honesty, prove gentleness.

It was a way to be closer to Wooyoung, the boy he loved so unexplainably much.

Wooyoung came quickly after, contracting San, his vocal cords working out strangled cries.

When it was all over, San's heart ached. He kissed Wooyoung, under the expanse of warm water. He held onto him, always wanting to feel his warm skin.

He never wanted to let go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 1.9K 45
โ™ก ๐–ฎ๐—‡๐–พ๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–จ๐—†๐–บ๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ โ™ก No longer Active :')
16.8K 767 19
jinbyul one shots yey (๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰*โœฒ๏พŸ*๏ฝกโ‹†
7.8K 211 8
Y'all know how it goes, we're hoes for Ateez. Read at your own risk. Long aus, imagines, scenarios different tropes, different genres. Enjoy :)
5.5K 153 26
Just some random Stray Kids and Ateez oneshots by two besties two besties one... uhm... idk. Have fun! โ™ก