WooSan One-Shots

By JJXO22

WooSan One-Shots :) More

I Can't Stop Loving You
Take My Breath
Nobody Else But You
Split Decision
Edit That Out
A Love Even Death Can't Separate

Make You Mine

1K 32 5
By JJXO22

To say that San was nervous would be an understatement. He felt as if he were ready to die any minute now.

It wasn't his first time in a situation like this, but if everything ended up working out, it would be his last. He jumped up and down, trying to hype himself up, which only got him a quiet chuckle from the boy behind him.

"This is a dramatic situation I am facing right now, no time for laughing." He turned to Yunho and pouted slightly.

"San! Calm yourself." He grinned, "you could literally wear a plastic bag and the boy would still think you were a recreation of god himself." Yunho stood up and walked over to his friend.

"You really think so?" San smirked, now looking away from the mirror he used to check out the third outfit he tried on.

"You worry too much," He gave him a pat on the back and grabbed the keys from his nightstand, placing them in San's hands. "You look fine, okay? Now go pick him up before you're even later than you already are," with that he left him alone.

San was about to go on a date. And not just with anyone, no, with Jung Wooyoung. The most adorable, open minded and energetic person he knew. San always had a connection with him; he was very protective of the younger boy, couldn't see him cry or be sad. He always looked out for him and pushed him to his best- not because he wanted Wooyoung to be perfect, but because he knew that behind the heedless and careless exterior, he knew that Wooyoung wanted to give everything he did his best.

Wooyoung was always special to him, and their other friends knew that. They knew how much comfort the two found in each other. But over the last few weeks, the connection they'd had changed. They started to talk less about every day things and more about themselves. They flirted with each other, in the beginning only teasingly, as friends -as they always did- but somewhere along the line, the line between friends and something more got blurry.

They partnered up in games, sat next to each other during filming, and did twitch streams and instagram lives together.

San thought it was normal, because Wooyoung was always close to him, that he just felt like they'd become best friends. But he'd also realised that with all his other friends it felt different. They had never made him blush because they saw him looking over, and smiled so beautifully, and they never made his stomach tingle with butterflies when they came round and dropped next to him on the couch to use him as a pillow for a quick nap.

Which, by the way, happened a lot lately. Wooyoung started it one evening without any comment. He was tired and his body ached because he had been dancing with Seonghwa and Hongjoong for hours and San was just there looking soft, and was the best place for him to curl up and fall asleep.

After that evening it became a habit. He powered himself out and recharged next to the elder one. So yes, San was utterly in love with the younger boy. And when he asked him out, putting everything on the line, Wooyoung had accepted.

******

Checking himself out one last time as he walked past a mirror near Wooyoung's front door, he gave himself a smile and entered the room.

Wooyoung was already sitting in the living room and San felt as if he couldn't breathe. He looked amazing. Casually dressed, as always, but still so beautiful that his heart was beating faster.

Upon hearing San come in, Wooyoung looked up, his cheeks tinted red and a smile on his face.

"Hi," he said, trying to contain his nerves.

"Hey" San answered, feeling unusually shy. "are you ready to go? You look great by the way."

The blush on Wooyoung's face spread, standing up to show that he, was in fact, ready to go.

"Oh god. If this is how it's gonna be from now on I'm not sure if I'll be able to support this," Mingi said as he walked in, gesturing to the two of them. "you're so adorable... I think I might be sick."

They turned around, startled by the voice.

"Oh come on, you're just jealous." San retorted playfully, quickly taking Wooyoung's hand in his.

Mingi only rolled his eyes in response, a defeated look etched on his face. "Have fun, don't stay out too long and please, for the love of god, don't do anything I wouldn't do." He smiled towards them both, wiggling his eyebrows.

"So there's not much of a limit then?" Wooyoung shot back only to receive a middle finger being thrown his way, as Mingi left the room.

"Wow," Wooyoung laughed. "wanna go now before he comes back out and decides to join us?" He watched as San nodded, still wearing a smile.

San grabbed the small bag he prepared beforehand and opened the door for his date. That sounded amazing. His date. Wooyoung was his date, and only his.

Wooyoung smiled at him and walked out. "Still won't tell me what you've got planned?" The younger said, trying to catch a glimpse at whatever may be in the bag over his shoulder. San only grinned and shook his head, of course.

They left the building, walking next to each other in silence, not feeling the need to talk much. They couldn't hold hands, because they were out in public, and for the first time in a while, San wished that they wouldn't end up in endless articles as soon as someone caught them a bit too close together.

They arrived about half an hour later, in front of them an old door, held by a huge rusted chain with a lock that looked just as old as the door. Through the bars you could see a small field, and behind that, a small forest.

San grabbed the key Yunho gave him earlier and opened the door, letting a confused Wooyoung enter before him, and closing it behind them.

"Yunho's family own this land, part of their heritage or some shit, but they never really use it anymore," San explained as to how he had the key, and why he took Wooyoung to this place. "I wanted to take you somewhere private, so we don't have to look out for fans or anything."

The younger nodded and followed San, who was walking over to a large tree with a shadow beneath it, since the weather was extremely warm. He dropped the bag and pulled a blanket out, laying it on the grass.

He also got a football, some food and a few bottles of water out of the bag, and put it away afterwards.

"It's nothing special I guess." San rubbed the back of his neck. "I love it," Wooyoung smiled bright and sat down on the blanket. "We don't normally have much time for things like this, l appreciate it." A blush spreading onto his cheeks again, Wooyoung looked down.

San placed himself next to Wooyoung and his heart sped up just looking at him.

"I like it here with you, so it's worth it. I like anywhere with you actually." He confessed, trying to ease Wooyoung out of his embarrassment.

The next hours were spent with easy banter and talking about everything that came to their minds. They used the ball to play a bit and chased each other around the place, stumbling more than running because of how hard they were laughing.

They were able to let loose and just be themselves. Breathing hard, they got back to the blanket while the sky started to color itself pink. They sat themselves down, grinning at each other until they were able to breathe normally again.

Wooyoung took out his phone to check the time, surprised by the fact they'd been out for three hours already, when San snatched the phone out of his hands.

"Hey, give it back!" Wooyoung laughed, not really mad, and tried to get a grip on it.

"No, I'm the only one deserving of your attention right now." The elder laughed as well, making it obvious that he was joking.

"I was only checking the time," Wooyoung pouted, getting on his knees to reach for the phone again, which was only held away further.

Wooyoung grinned as he pushed San over, spreading himself over the boy, reaching for the phone again, but San's grip on the younger stopped him from being able to reach it. They moved around a bit, laughing while doing so and tickling each other, just to end up on their backs, both looking up to the sky.

"It's really beautiful," Wooyoung breathed, looking at the pink and purple in the sky, feeling completely at ease next to the other one. "but I still want my phone back." He grinned and turned his head to look at San, who was now turning his head towards Wooyoung as well.

They looked each other in the eyes, seconds passing by, but not being able to look away again. San was so close to the younger, he was gorgeous.

The mood changed from energetic to something San couldn't quite get a hold of. His mind was racing, but one thing was very clear; he really, really, wanted to kiss the other right now.

So San was the first to move, closing the gap between them and softly kissing the younger, giving him the opportunity to move away. But Wooyoung didn't. Instead, he closed his eyes and felt his whole body tingling. He was kissing San and it was the most perfect feeling he ever experienced. Not even alcohol gave him a rush like that.

It wasn't Wooyoung's first kiss, and as far as he knew it wasn't San's either, but it could have been. The timing, the feelings, everything was perfect and when it came to Wooyoung, he'd gladly make this his first official kiss.

The ones before were always rushed and felt like more of a duty than a romantic experience.

Their lips moved slowly, maybe a bit scared that moving too fast would break whatever was between them right now.

When they finally moved away, they stayed close, opening their eyes and just looking at each other. Their noses nearly touching, close enough to still feel breath on their lips.

They were taking their time to process everything, wanting nothing more than to store every little piece of this moment in their memories.

Wooyoung was the first to move, pushing himself up a bit again so he was leaning over the older. He looked down to San, taking in the view. His dark hair was a mess from running around, his eyes full of awe and amazement, the black t-shirt, showing a bit of the skin Wooyoung had seen so many times before, but never the way he did now.

And he moved down, just to connect their lips again. The kiss was deeper this time, lips moving against each other as if they were dancing. Every thought that was present in their minds just a few seconds ago, now gone. The kiss wasn't as long as the first one, but more intense.

It left them breathless and full of adrenaline.

It was everything Wooyoung had wished it to be and much much more.

He looked down at San again and when he moved away, his voice quiet with a smirk on his face, "Can I have my phone back now?" and San couldn't help but chuckle.

"No," He said, smirking as well.

Wooyoung, who was still holding himself up, let himself fall onto the older, face buried in the crook of his neck, giggling. Wooyoung would be the death of him, he was sure of it. But he didn't mind, not in the slightest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 44 11
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
13.7K 245 8
sdsdkvndzlv Back at it again with the one shots. Y/N I want to be you XD
17.3K 557 24
For your daily dose of (realistic(?)) ATEEZ scenarios *^*
1.6K 107 23
I have no idea what I'm doing send help. *COMPLETED*