Riddle Me This

By Clare_Riddle

Caelia Potter, the unforgettable older sister of Harry Potter, meets Mattheo and Tom Riddle, the sons of Vold... More

Meet the Group
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
A/N
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
A/N

14

1.3K 28 9
By Clare_Riddle

"Cae, wake up," the voice of the bravest human being said. Mattheo didn't know yet that I was not a morning person. I opened my eyes, but quickly shut them as the morning light coming from the window sliced across my eyes. I groaned. "Cae," Mattheo's voice urged, and I felt a hand on my shoulder, shaking me. I slapped it.

"Five more minutes, Aunt Petunia," I mumbled. "I don't know who the hell you're talking about, but I'm Mattheo Riddle," he said. "Unfortunately," I grumbled, slowly opening my eyes. I groaned again. "What time is it?" I mumbled. 

"About 9:00," Mattheo replied. Then, reality hit me. A Riddle was in my bed. And I was laying my head on his chest. His bare chest, for that matter. Okay, not helping, Cae.

"Shit. We need to get ready," I stammered, sitting up quickly. I tried to avert my eyes, but they kept looking down at his muscly chest. Mattheo laughed. "Looking at my muscles again, I see," he said teasingly. I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. I walked over to my dresser, snatched some clothes out, and hurried to the bathroom. I changed, splashed my face with water, and did a quick spell to twist my hair into a ballerina bun. 

"Go get dressed," I said, walking out. "I can't wear these?" Mattheo asked, gesturing to his pajama pants and bare chest. I pointed to the bathroom. "March," I ordered as if he were a little kid. "Okay mom," he mumbled, getting out of my bed. I grabbed a pillow and hit him on the head with it. He laughed and ran to the bathroom. 

A few minutes later, he emerged, wearing a black shirt, black jeans, and black Converse. "Whose funeral is it?" I asked. "I haven't decided yet," Mattheo countered. I raised my eyebrows. "How many people have you—you know, killed?" I asked cautiously. Mattheo scratched his chin as we started walking to the door.

"I don't remember. At least a hundred," he said. My eyes widened. "At least?!" I said. Mattheo nodded. "I'm Voldemort's son. Did you expect anything less?" he asked. 

I shrugged. "I don't know. I kind of was expecting you to be different than how me and my friends imagined Voldy Moldy's kids to be," I said. "Voldy Moldy?" Mattheo asked, laughing. "Shut up. It's-" I began. "Never mind, spare me the details," he interrupted me. Probably a good idea. 

"What took you two so long?! Breakfast's already started!" Zee yelled as soon as we entered the common room. "Nothing," I mumbled. "Caeeeeeeee?" Jenjen asked, smirking. I put a palm in her face. "Details. Later. Let's go get breakfast," I said, brushing past all the smirking faces and pushing my way to the door.

Okayyyyyyyyyyy I just got three votes! Tysm! I love you guys so much, and thanks for 600 reads! I know that's not a lot, but to me it is. Again, tysm!

-yours truly, Clare 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 168 24
In her fifth year, Y/N Granger meets the new guy Mattheo Riddle. They get to know eachother and get closer and closer to eachother. Everything seems...
11K 119 32
Ella riddle is the sister of Mattheo riddle and Tom Riddle.her older brothers have always A tad bit overprotective but rude and anti-social.Join...
977 25 8
Y/n Lily Potter X Mattheo Riddle. Harry potter is your twin brother. you two have a bond like no other and nothing could ever change that. or can it...
18.4K 499 34
WAIT UNTIL THE END, MAIN CHARACTERS AREN'T BLOOD- RELATED I'm y/n Riddle , yes the daughter of Lord Voldemort . This story won't follow the normal t...