The Curse Of The Alpha

By Midika

"So you're a virgin, then." He says it so blatantly it rattles me to the core. "No! I mean, would it matter i... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42

25

4.2K 173 14
By Midika

Word Count: 1730

~Meara

I settle under the covers, pulling them up to my chin.

Sire slides in next to me, awfully quiet as he turns the lamp off, drowning the room in darkness, cut only by a few lit candles seated on my dresser.

We have shared a bed before, but this feels far more intimate. The room is small and the bed even smaller, forcing out arms to touch at all times.

"Your parents are nice," Sire says after a long stretch of silence.

"Yeah. They are." I tightly clutch the edge of the duvet. "When they aren't criticising my choice in previous lovers."

The last time I was in this bed Case was beside me. We ended up having a fight after he got mad about some comment my mother made. He knew she didn't like him, especially after he cheated on me.

"No one matters until you find your mate," Sire reminds me, a hint of amusement in his voice.

I roll my eyes. Considering my parents are mates, they do believe that.

"That isn't a luxury for everyone, and it wasn't guaranteed for me," I tell him.

I wasn't expecting to tumble into a tomb and find my mate there. I also didn't expect my mate to be from another time.

Sire laughs under his breath. "Yeah. Me either I suppose."

I turn onto my side, facing him. I can't see him in the dark, but there a thought that is plaguing me.

"We can find where your parents are buried," I say softly. "Someone has got to know something, right?"

"It was a long time ago." I hear him swallow, fighting back his sadness.

For him, it was only a few weeks since he lost his parents. How he hasn't broken down in front of me yet is lost on me.

"But they were once Alpha and Luna. I'm sure they would have been buried somewhere important, right?" I don't want to give up on this. He deserves to have a place to mourn them.

"Kyro would have had everything destroyed when he took over," he mutters.

"Well, once we figure out this curse problem, that is my top priority," I assure him. They have to be buried somewhere...Surely Kyro cannot be so evil as to destroy their graves.

Sire falls silent, and for a moment I think he's mad at me.

"You are a special girl, Meara," he breathes softly. I wish I could see more of his face. The candles cast a soft glow over his features, but the depth in his eyes is lost on me.

I roll onto my back again, stretching out.

"Am I what you imagined when you thought of your mate?" I ask. I'm risking hurting my own feelings, but I'm curious.

"You're more beautiful than I imagined, honestly." He says it so earnestly a knot gathers in my stomach.

I nudge his side. "Stop."

"It's true." He laughs breathily. "And you're more headstrong than I imagined. I like that, though."

I roll my eyes. I don't bother pointing out the fact that he's really the headstrong on here, and I'm just preserving my future by being apprehensive about giving myself over to him completely.

He knows that, though. It's why he offered to be with me without any pressing obligations. We are both aware of how they mate bond pulls us together, making being in close proximity to suffocating.

Silence stretches between us again.

I stare up at the ceiling, watching the glow of the candles flicker softly.

Sire's offer still rings in the front of my mind. A night with him, of fun...release. Something we could wake up the next morning from and it wouldn't mean anything.

I haven't been able to stop thinking about it since he brought it up.

Now I'm starting to think I want it.

I scramble up out of bed, switching the light on frantically. Sire winces, shielding his eyes against the sudden onslaught of light.

"What's going on?" he asks, looking around the room then at the bed as if something bit me and sent me hurdling out of the sheets.

Swallowing, I steady myself. I'm going to back down if I don't just go for it already.

"I think I want...I think I want to take you up on your offer," I blurt out, my cheeks flushing red.

Sire blinks blearily, confused.

"My offer?"

My throat is suddenly painfully dry. How does he look so good when he's tired? His dark hair is mussed, his eyes painfully blue and he's shirtless...I'm done for.

"To sleep together, or something. I mean...it doesn't have to be that, but-"

I break off my rant, rubbing my face. Suddenly this feels so stupid. What was I thinking? This won't work...

Sire sits up, his eyes darkening as he remembers what his offer is.

"Come here," he orders calmly.

This is suddenly too real. He's looking at me like he wants to eat me alive, like he's undressing me with his eyes. Panic and anticipation jumps up inside me, eating away at my resolve.

"Maybe not tonight, though. Not when my parents are in the next room over," I mumble stupidly, motioning at the wall.

They will be dead asleep by now, although Sire doesn't need to know that.

He holds his hand out to me expectantly, raising his brows. I tentatively slide mine into his before he yanks me onto the bed.

I yelp, landing on his chest.

"You're just going to have to be quiet then, aren't you?" he murmurs.

"Sire-"

He pulls me over so I'm laying on my side. He settles behind me, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me flush against his body.

"I have been waiting to touch you for far too long," he breathes into my ear.

Clearly he isn't exaggerating because he doesn't waste any time pulling off my clothing. I'm grateful for it, because now that I can feel his hand smoothing up my thigh, up my waist and to my face, I don't want to wait.

He grips my chin, tilting my head so I'm looking at him. A thrill shudders through me at the pure feral look in his eyes.

He draws his lips to mine, sparks fluttering across my skin.

There is no time wasted with soft, innocent kisses. He parts my lips with his tongue, kissing me so desparately it nearly draws all the air from my lungs.

His hand travels back down to my chest, delving under my sleep shirt. My back arches slightly as he palms my breasts, his fingers coasting tauntingly over my nipples.

I gasp into his mouth, wishing I could turn around and feel the full extent of his attention, but he is keeping my back tight against his front.

His hand travels down to the waistband of my pants. He slips underneath, just as he bites down gently on my lower lip.

I grab his arm as he pauses, his hand resting near my inner thigh.

"Sire, don't play," I scold.

He grips my thigh. "Give me one word and I transport you back home and fuck you in my bed."

A smile curves at my lips. That sounds wonderfully tempting, although that is just my desperation to have him touch me speaking. This is moving fast enough...

If we have full blown sex right now, I might implode.

When I don't respond, his fingers drift up my thigh before finally pressing down upon the centre of me.

I shudder, pressing my lips together in an attempt to keep quiet.

It's almost impossible, especially as Sire slowly starts to move his fingers, kissing down my neck as he does so.

I breathe out his name, pleasure rolling through me, increasing in intensity the fast he moves his fingers in repetitive circles.

He bites down on the side of my neck before kissing the hurt. "Spread your legs a little more for me."

I oblige him, rewarded by a single finger that he slides into me. I nearly moan, unable to handle the sudden burst of pleasure that follows him his movements.

He presses his free hand over my mouth, still keeping me pressed tightly against him as he adds another finger, thrusting in and out.

"Good girl," he murmurs in my ear, sounding breathless. "You look so beautiful when you're trying not to scream."

Part of me wants to bite back a harsh response, but I wouldn't be able to muster the words, even if his hand wasn't slapped over my mouth.

I press my hips up against his hand, overwhelmed by the euphoria quickly growing within me.

Feeling me clenching around him, he increases the pace in which he thrusts his fingers into me, driving me right to the edge of climax.

"That's it," he growls lowly. "That's my girl."

Toe-curling pleasure like I've never felt before crashes over me in waves, drawn out by Sire's touch. He doesn't stop until I fall limp in his arms, drawing in frantic breaths.

I don't even realise I was gripping Sire's arm until I pull my hand away, small crescent marks marring his skin.

He pulls back, letting me roll over. "Was that okay?"

I smile softly to myself. I've never heard him sound so uncertain, so tentative.

"It was great. Thank you." I assure him, rolling over to lay my head on his chest. His heart is pattering against his ribs.

"Remember, this doesn't have to mean anything if you don't want it to," he says coolly, trying to relieve me of some pressure. It's like he can see into my mind and determine exactly what is worrying me.

I clear my throat, shifting a little. "Yeah, I know."

I still am not sure what I want, but seeing Sire around my parents and knowing they love him already helps.

He is my mate. At some point I'm going to have to stop running from it.

💜••💜

Want more?? This story is available 10 chapters ahead on Goodnovel! (: 

Thanks for reading (:

Check out The Alpha's Prize on Wattpad now!!

"...I've never had an orgasm before!" I blurt out, backing away a few steps.

He sits up, dark hair ruffled and messy from the fingers I ran through it. His eyes, once wide, slowly darken.

"You what?" He breathes.

~Midika 💜🐼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 383 20
*Horrible story read at own risk* "I'm sorry but you can't tell me who I can and can't hang out with even if you are a soon to be Alpha," I stood up...
105K 3.7K 52
"I hate you" "Fucking too bad I'm your mate" I glared at him sitting in this damn steel box, I don't wanna get stuck in this freaking elevator with...
355K 15.9K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
57 5 8
I had never fit in anywhere. If you had white hair and freakishly bright silver eyes, that people swear swirls sometimes, that'd be a pretty difficul...