Trynna Make It (Yn and Roc Ro...

By Hailey_Michele

Yn and Chresanto live in Compton. They have a hard life. They are trynna make it out. If they do, will there... More

Just the Introduction
Pay Back's a Bitch
School Time
At Practice
One Year
What in the world is going on?
Planning Our Future
Wedding Planning
Shopping
The Rest of the Day
Happy Birthday
Prehia Dr. Appointment
Marcus Did What
Happy Family
Happy Independence Day
Best Surprise Ever
The Wedding
First Day Married
Prehia's Birthday Part One
Prehia's Birthday Part Two
Leaving For The Honey Moon
Our Honey Moon
Taking Over The Family Buisness
Taking Over the Family Business
On The Run
Twins
Update
Play Date
Down Hill
They're a...
Amazing
What Do You Want
Here They Come
Falling Apart
Yn's Birthday
Craig and Monique
Craig and Monique's Baby...
Play Date
Why Are You Here?
1 year later
On Tour
Santo's birthday
ATL Concert
Please Read, This is Very Important
Ray, You Best Get To Explaining
Pranks and Payback
Interview
Two Weeks Later
Good News
Okay
With Nicki and Wayne Part One
2,000
With Nicki and Wayne Part 2
Prehia's Surprise
Altereak Ahmiere August
Cheating...
I Hope We Work This Out
Four Months
Old Friend Of Mine (Stupid title but, this is gonna be good)
Family Day Off
What's Good People? (Lol, please read, even though it's short.)
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part 2
Yn's...
Imagines
Out Of A Comma
Here Comes The Baby
Santo's Meeting
Where's My Kids
What'd You Do To My Kids
Is He Alive Or Not
What?
Home Finally
The Family Day
This Can't Be Good
We're Still Flying
Chresanto August
My Family
I'm Not Letting You Go
I Ride For You
Epilogue
Part Two: Old Friends, More Secrets
Little Secrets
Well, Why Not?
Is It Over For Good?
Hard Times
Trouble
Big Brother To The Rescue
Guilty or Innocent?
Guilty Or Innocent Pt. 2
Welcome Home!(Part One)
Welcome Home!(Part Two)
Getting Back To Normal
What's Wrong With My Wife
Mommy Day
Mommy Day Part 2
Tour Day
Please Read
Reunited Friends
Surprise!
Chill Day
Baby Number Ten
Appointments
First Day Of Middle School
Busy days
Too Busy
All Mine
Adoption?
Highschool
Snitches Get Stitches | 31 Days of Christmas
Cassandra
Decorations
Merry Christmas! (Very Important)
New Story Up
Thanksgiving
Preparing for the Baby
10 Years Going On Forever
Epilogue | Part 1
Epilogue | Part Two
Next Chapter Info | August Alsina
Sequel
Sequel!! We Made It

Work

6.4K 178 21
By Hailey_Michele

*Yn POV*

I woke up beside Roc. I know what you're thinking, but no, we don't do anything. We can't afford much, and neither one of us will let the other one sleep on the floor or the couch. All we do is sleep though. We don't do the nasty. Actually, we both virgins. The main reason is because we don't want to risk having kids. I can't afford to get pregnant and he can't afford to get some girl pregnant. But, Roc is the biggest flirt ever. He flirts with every girl. I think it's funny. I got up and did my hygiene thing. I had to straighten my hair. I ate breakfast before waking up Roc.

I walked back in the room. Once, I got beside him, I leaned down to his ear. "Chres, wake up." I whispered.

I leaned up and his eyes were closed but he was smiling. He opened his eyes for a spilt second then I felt hands on my waist. Before I knew it, I was on the bed with him.

"Is there school today?" He asked.

"Nope, unless you have Saturday school again." I said.

"Yn, it was one time. You're never gonna let that go are you?" He whined. I shook my head and laughed. I went to get up but he pulled me back down with him.

"Why do we have to get up so early if there is no school?" He asked.

"Chres, it's 12 in the afternoon." I giggled. He sighed while he thought of something to say.

"But, we didn't get home til 3." He said. I did the math really quick.

"Which means we slept for nine hours. So, time to get up." I told him with a smile.

"I like your dimples." He said. I laughed a little.

"I like how your teeth have that little fang thing going on." I informed him. He chuckled. I know it seems like we are going out but, we aren't. He got up and got his clothes together.

Once he got out the shower, he asked me to help him with his hair. It's kind of short, he cut the ponytail. He said he was getting to old for it, but really it was probably because he got gum stuck in it. I had to use his pick to get the knots out. His hair can get really nappy. I put mousse in it to tighten the curls. After I finished I noticed what he was wearing.

"We match, again." I laughed him. He looked down and laughed with me.

This is the fourth time this week. We were both wearing black basketball shorts and a white tank top. Chres had his gold chain on. It wasn't one he bought, it was one that he got from his  father. I smiled. He loves that so much. You see, his father didn't leave him. His dad died, then his mom left him.

After he ate breakfast we sat together on the couch. We never bought a TV because what's the point of having something you won't use. We are always to busy. I was sitting with my feet on Chres' lap.

"What time do we got work tonight?" He asked. I thought for a minute.

"We gotta leave at nine." I answered. He gave me a look. I know what that look is. I nodded and took my feet off him.

Santo stood up and walked to our room. He came back with a lighter and a joint. See our boss gives us a bag every one and a half months. He says he knows how stressful life can get sometimes. Chres sat back down and I put my feet on his lap again. It's been about two weeks since we smoked. He passed it to me. I took a few hits then passed it back to him.

After five minutes he pulled me on his lap. I was straddling him. We were face to face. He blew smoke in my face and I giggled. I did the same to him. Except he didn't giggle he just smiled. He had one hand on my waist. The other he was using to hold the joint.

It was already halfway gone. I pouted a little and Chres kissed my bottom lip. That's not unusual for when we are high. We know not to take the stuff we do when we are high seriously. Just because we kiss doesn't mean we together. I stopped pouting and he put the joint in my mouth for me. I let the smoke go out my nose. He smiled bigger and took it back.

We did that until it was gone. Then we started making out. We have done that before. He laid me on the couch and hovered over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and our bodies pressed closer together. We did that for a while before things got really heated. He was kissing my neck.

"We should stop before we both do something we aren't ready for." I whispered.

"Five more minutes, then I promise." He groaned.

That always happens. I always agree and he always stops after five more minutes. So, I agreed. After about five minutes he kept his word and we pulled away. We sat up and caught our breath. Then we looked at each other and laughed. Then the munches started to kick in. I stood up and when I walked in front of Chres, he smacked my ass.

"Damn, ma." He said, biting his lip.

I giggled and shook my head. I walked in the kitchen. I was looking threw the cabinets for a snack. I felt arms wrap around my waist and a kiss on my neck. "You should get me something too." He whispered in my ear.

"You're a suck up. But I'll still make you something." I whispered back.

He chuckled and turned me around. He pecked my lips. "Thank you, Yn." He told me.

I waved him off and continued looking threw the cabinets. I felt Chres staring at my ass. I looked behind me and sure enough, he was staring. "Like something you see?" I asked, shaking my ass a little. He bit his lip and I swear he blushed a little.

"You can't expect me not to stare when it's out there like that." He defended himself.

I laughed and turned back to the cabinets. We got chips. Yes! I started climbing on the cabinets to get them when Chres said, "I got it, Yn."

He came and took me off the cabinets then got the Doritos. I took them from him and got the bread, ham and mayonnaise. I made four sandwiches and poured some Doritos on the side. I handed Chres a plate and a can soda. Then I got a can soda and sat at the little table with him. I put my Doritos on my sandwiches and started eating. I finished after Chres somehow.

"How the fuck do you eat so fast?" I asked.

"I was hungry." He laughed. I just shook my head and finished eating.

Me and Chres decided to go take a nap before work. When we laid down, Chres pulled me closer to him. I looked at him weird. "What? I wanna cuddle with someone." He said. I smiled and then we cuddled together and fell asleep.

I woke up to that annoying alarm. "Yn, cut the alarm off, please. Before I brake the annoying piece of shit." Chres groaned.

I got up and cut it off and went to get ready for work. Chres was still in bed after I got dressed. I was wearing skinny jeans, a bright pink tank top and brown boots that went almost all the way up to my knees. Then I made Chres get up.

Once he was done he came over to me. I was doing my hair. He pulled me up. "Didn't you all ready do this?" He asked, seriously.

"Yeah, but then we took a nap so, I had bed head." I nod, slightly scared.

"You should have seen the look on your face." He laughed.

I smacked his shoulder and turned around, pouting. "I'm sorry, Yn. I just couldn't resist." He told me. I stayed quiet. He put his arms around me and kissed my shoulder. "I'm sorry. You know I love you."

He didn't mean it like that. We always told each other we love each other, but well he kissed my shoulder cause, one, he is sucking up and two, he knows when he does that I can't stay mad at him. I sighed. "I love you, too." I told him

 He smiled and let me go. I turned around to face him. "Don't think your slick. I'mma get you back later." I whispered.

His smile dropped. He knows I can drive people crazy. I laughed and went to finish straightening my hair. When I was finished I pulled it in a ponytail. "Chres, come here so I can fix your hair." I told him. He did as told and I fixed his hair.

All of the people we sell to know how it goes. Chres and I pretend to be a couple if we see a cop. Most cops make silly mistakes and end up giving themselves way. That's why we have never been caught. Our boss trained us to know those mistakes.

Chres and I headed out and started walking to our boss' house. It wasn't far from the apartment. We just sling, which mean the boss gives us twenty or so bags and tells us how much each bag is.

Then we go to a certain place and start selling. I get the guys and Chres gets the girls. We have little signals to let each other know when we need help. Like if a guy is coming on to me, I put my hands behind my back to were Chres can see and count down from three. If he needs help he does the same thing.

Once we got to the bosses house, he handed me a pink purse. "This bag has a secret pocket under all the make-up and other stuff. In that pocket is 20 bags, they go for forty each. Got it?" He asked. Me and Chres nod. Then he told us the location. He told us it is a five minute walk from here.

Once we got there a lot of the usuals were there. It was already dark out. Not pitch black but the street light was on. This dude, Jared, walked. "Hey, beauty." He greeted.

I nod and step to the side with him. "They forty dollars a bag." I faked a lame accent, rolling my eyes and smacking my gum. I pronounced dollars as dollas.

"How much in a bag?" He asked. I dug in the purse and brought one up just enough for him to see. It was a good amount. It could be worth more than 40, though. He handed me $40 and I gave him a bag. He didn't leave though. "So, you should let me take you to dinner." He told me.

I rolled my eyes and got ready to sound ratchet. "Man, Ion wantchu ta take meh ta dinna." I continued smacking my gum. But he didn't give.

"Come on, Beauty. Let me be yo man." He said. I stuck my hands behind my back and started my count down.

"I gotta man. And he not a boy like you is." I said. Then Chres came behind me. He looked at Jared.

"Bruh, why are you messing with my girl?" He asked. I smirked as Jared walked away.

"Thanks." I whispered to Chres. He nods slightly.

We had two bags left when a man came up. His mistake was we could see his badge. "Y'all got anything cheep? Pills, weed anything." He asked. Chres noticed his badge and pretended to be offended.

"What you think cause we live in Compton we deal drugs? Man, I'm tryna take my girl out for a nice night. Go somewhere with all of that bullshit." Chres said, with fake anger. He grabbed my hand and we walked away, pretending to be angry. Once, we got away from the cop, I cracked up.

"You should be an actor." I told him. He was cracking up, too. We kept walking until we got home.

What do y'all think of the first chapter? I'll update more later.

 -Hailey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 228 42
This Book Is About YnShe Moved From Atlanta To L.A for College at A School In L.A. When She Met Chresanto August. But She Not Knowing That He A Thot...
292K 8.3K 66
Yn is forced to move to LA with her mom and new Boyfriend Trey Songz . Trey and Yns mom have been hiding something from yn since she was born. Yn Has...
30.3K 932 26
Nala finally got what she wanted, a new home, real friends, and of course Chres. But all things seem to change once her college graduation comes up...
4.4K 84 28
This story is about a girl named Y/N she is 21 and her parents are Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne. Her sister is April Jones and her sister's boyfriend is...