Don't Feed Me, I Will Come Ba...

By kalopsiareads1

๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ: two opposite aspects of the same situation or idea; two thin... More

in the beginning
one
two
the Saviors
three
four
five

the Bloom siblings

1.1K 44 6
By kalopsiareads1

•ᴢᴇᴘᴘᴇʟɪɴ (ᴢ) ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ•

•ʙᴇɴᴊᴀᴍɪɴ (ʙᴇɴᴊɪ) ʙʟᴏᴏᴍ•

this story is dedicated to;
28habits_ TALKTOOMUCH- Drwstarkey -hallesbailey NatalieThatOneNerd dixieapocalypsya

and to all my followers who made this story and all the others possible to begin with, I do this for YOU!

<3

as always, please remember to watch for trigger warnings. I will place them in chapters that could be too much to handle, but please be aware that instances of violence, depression, self harm, and dark romance themes are spread throughout!

vote and comment, it's my favorite part <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 1.3K 80
After the world fell apart there was only one thing left to do for Alden; survive. He'd never imagined to be responsible for someone else their life...
34.4K 727 14
COMPLETED โœ… 17k views?! Thanks so much! :D โŒ "you scared? You sure as hell will be soon, my lovely daughter." โŒ Negan kills, it makes him have a cert...
16K 652 20
๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ญ ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜น๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ/๐˜–๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ Toughing through the grit alone's one way to stay alive, but with his supplies run...
112K 2.7K 17
แด„แด€ส€สŸ ษขส€ษชแดแด‡๊œฑ x ษดแด‡ษขแด€ษด'๊œฑ แด…แด€แดœษขสœแด›แด‡ส€ โ™ข ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...