The Secret Voice

By OneArtsyGamer03

OneArtsyGamer03 here, lovelies... Republishing of "The Secret Voice." Takes place after the first story <3 W... More

The Elements
Some Things Never Change
Into the Unknown
The Elements
When I'm Older
Gale, the Wind Spirit
Bruni, the Fire Spirit
Guardian
Lost in the Woods
The Shipwreck
Nokk, the Water Spirit
Show Yourself
Not Too Far Or You'll Be Drowned
The Next Right Thing
Golems, The Earth Spirit
Saving Arendelle
Home

Charades

1.8K 111 10
By OneArtsyGamer03

...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Anna... What the heck are you trying to be?" I question with a laugh, leaning into Elson's side as she stares at me while growling.

She grunts more, clutching her fists and looking around, walking angrily.

"An... Ogre?" I suggest, making her sigh and shake her head.

"Um... Lion?" Kristoff offers, making me gasp and shake my head.

"Kris! Wait for your turn! It's 'Boys against Girls', remember?" I mock from earlier, since he suggested it.

Elson chuckles lightly as he wraps his arm around my shoulders, shaking his head as Anna continues to angrily wave her arms while pretending to kick things.

"Um... A bear?"

"Brown bear!" Olaf yells, making me sigh.

"Angry face!"

"Black bear?"

She makes an ugly face, glaring at me as she makes another grunting noise while scrunching her nose and scowling.

"Oh! Oh! Hans!" I jokingly shout,  jumping up in excitement as Kristoff and the others laugh, Elson muffling a snort behind his hand.

Anna gasps, waving her hand and grunting with encouragement.

"Oh, really? I was kidding, but okay! Uh... Liar?" She shakes her head and bounces, groaning and waving her hand. "Ugly?! Dumb? Evil?"

Anna gasps, nodding and frantically waving her hands for me to elaborate.

"Uh..."

"Oh! Unredeemable Monster!" Elson yells with excitement as he raises his hand, making Anna deflate.

"Greatest mistake of your life!" Kristoff points, yelling with excitement as well with a wide smile.

"Wouldn't even kiss you!" Olaf yells with laughter, shaking his head.

"Guys! Wait your turn!" I scold them with a laugh, pausing as I think carefully. "Um, um! Oh, wait! Villa--"

Sven rings the bell, making Anna yell in frustration and sigh.

"(Y/N)! You had it!" She whines, throwing up her hands in defeat. "Villain!"

"I was just about to say it!" I yell with a groan, flopping back as the others all go 'Oh!'.

"We all kind of got it," Olaf giggles, looking between us.

"Okay, Olaf. You're up," Kristoff grins, nodding in agreement.

I scoot closer to Elson, curling up in his side as he wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer as Anna sits to my other side.

"So much easier now that I can read," Olaf snickers, taking a card from the basket Sven offers.

He crumples it up, grinning.

"Lightning round! Couple against couple," Olaf gestures between us, making Elson sit up slightly.

"You two are going down!" Anna growls with a grin, leaning forward in anticipation.

"Come on, Elson! We got this!" I laugh, making him chuckle as he sits up.

Olaf shape shifts, using his nose for a... Horn?

"Uni--"

"Unicorn!" Kristoff yells, making me gasp.

"Hey! I said it--"

"Ice cream!" Elson quickly comments. making me gasp when I noticed Olaf changing more.

"Castle!" Kristoff yells, Anna and I looking at each other as both men become more competitive.

"Oaken!" Anna yells, Kristoff following.

"Teapot!"

"What-- I can't even keep up--"

"Mouse!" Elson joins in, grinning.

Olaf flattens his 'hair' back, walking while flexing his arms slightly.

"Kristoff?" Anna questions, making Olaf shake his head as he begins to wave his arms around.

I pause for a moment, looking back at Elson. He shrugs at me, watching as I look up at his hair before gasping.

"Elson!" I grin, standing and pointing.

Olaf laughs, nodding and clapping as Elson nods and shrugs in agreement, Anna grinning since they won.

...

Third Person P.O.V

"Come on, Elson! We got this!" (Y/N) says in determination, making him nod with a smile. "You guys only won because I wasn't ready!" She childishly and jokingly accuses, pointing at Anna.

"Oh, sure!" Anna muses in a teasing tone. "Okaaaay," she drags, her tone full of sarcasm as she grins.

"It's true!"

Elson's eyes land on Kristoff, pausing as Kristoff stares at him with wide eyes and a serious face. He looks towards the basket with a 'subtle' gesture as the two girls talk, making Elson tilt his head with furrowed brows.

Sven trots over, shoving the basket towards Elson. He slowly reaches in with confusion, gasping as Sven snorts and shakes his head.

He moves his hand around, pausing as Sven nods and bounces lightly.

Elson slowly grabs the paper Sven chose, raising a brow at Kristoff as he opens it.

Propose! - Kristoff

His eyes widen as he looks up at Kristoff, who clicks his tongue and shoots him a thumbs up.

"Ladies!" Olaf dramatically and elegantly says, "Quiet, quiet! He's about to start."

"Yeah, don't distract me!" (Y/N) playfully glares at Anna, making her snicker and stick her tongue out.

"Okay, okay," Elson mumbles, trying to calm his shaking hands as he crumples the paper up and tosses it on the ground.

"Here we go!" (Y/N) smiles brightly, making him dreamily smile before gasping as the bell rings.

Kristoff watches Elson with expectation, Sven wagging his tail happily as Elson wipes his hands on his pants with a deep breath.

"You got this Elson," Kristoff quietly cheers, making Anna gasp.

"Why're you rooting for him? He's not on our team!"

"Shush!" (Y/N) shushes, leaning forward. "Whenever you're ready, Elson."

Elson nervously clears his throat, gesturing around for a moment before pausing, nervously sweating as he remains frozen in place for a few moments.

"Um... Statue?" (Y/N) slowly says, mostly joking as she smiles with a raised brow.

He quickly shakes his head, groaning softly as he nervously looks up at (Y/N) and rubs his neck. She patiently smiles, making him sigh as he rocks on his feet, feeling anxious. His eyes dart around as he runs a hand through his hair, breathing out sharply as he feels himself sweat a bit.

Kristoff's leg bounces as he feels nervous for Elson, making Anna raise a brow.

"Umm-- Being nauseous?" (Y/N) questions as Elson looks around while biting his lip.

"Oh! Oh! Being sick!" Olaf shouts, watching as Elson wipes some sweat from his brow.

"Hey!" (Y/N) snickers, lightly nudging Olaf.

"Sorry!" Olaf giggles.

Elson pauses, taking in a deep breath as he looks over at (Y/N). She smiles at him, watching in concern.

He groans and sighs, frustrated at himself before nodding in determination. He begins to kneel, making Kristoff grin widely.

Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah...

Elson gasps, halting and standing up fully as he looks around, not noticing Kristoff sigh and face-palm.

"Worried? Alarmed?" (Y/N) guesses, watching Elson look around.

He pants lightly, looking out the window as he clutches his hands together.

"Oh, come on! You definitely look worried!" Anna yells, sighing in irritation for (Y/N).

(Y/N) rises and walks over to Elson, placing a gentle hand on his arm. He gasps, jumping lightly before relaxing at her touch.

Sven reluctantly rings the bell, making Kristoff sigh, "We won." In a bored tone.

Anna furrows her brows at Kristoff in question, standing up and joining the two, "rematch?"

"Oh..." Elson clears his throat, looking at Anna before glancing outside.

"Actually, I think we're gonna turn in for the night." (Y/N) smiles, her brows still furrowed in concern as she watches Elson.

Anna gestures to Elson with her head, making (Y/N) shrug before shaking her head.

"Yeah... Yeah," Elson agrees, nodding and gently pulling (Y/N) along.

"Are you okay?" Anna asks, making him nod.

"Just... Just tired," he replies, chuckling. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, you guys," (Y/N) calls, grinning as she walks out, Elson following.

Before leaving, Elson glances at Kristoff, gesturing with his eyes and a small head movement to Anna before smiling and following (Y/N). 

"Yeah, I'm tired, too," Olaf yawns, Sven moaning and yawning in agreement. "And Sven promised to read me a bedtime story! Didn't you, Sven?"

Sven looks at Kristoff in confusion as Olaf hugs him.

"Did I?"

Sven shakes his head slightly before smiling as Olaf climbs onto his back.

"Oh! You do the best voices! Like when you pretend to be Kristoff and you're like, I just need to go talk to some rocks about my childhood and stuff!"

Kristoff folds his arms and raises a brow at Olaf as Sven walks off.

"Um," he trails off, watching Anna clean up. "How about you guys start without me?"

The two leave, leaving them alone.

Anna stares out the window, tilting her head slightly in confusion as thoughts wrack at her brain.

Kristoff deeply sighs before racing to throw more logs into the fire for a more romantic setting, quickly racing over to a mint plant and eating a leaf. He exhales and sniffs, grunting and sighing before rushing back behind Anna, holding the ring.

"Did Elson seem weird to you?"

"No! No, no. He... Seemed like Elson," Kristoff quickly replies, nervously grinning.

"Hmm," Anna sighs, shaking her head. "(Y/N) said he was being weird earlier, too... But that last word really seemed to throw him."

Kristoff kneels down, presenting the ring and clearing his throat.

"I don't know," his voice cracks, making him quickly clear it.

"No, no..." Anna mumbles, looking through the papers.

"I don't know, but..."

"Ah," she nods, finding it.

"But I know that--that... Oh..." Kristoff groans as she opens it, reading it over.

She was quiet for a moment before gasping, "he... You!"

Kristoff swiftly stands, yelping as Anna grabs his collar and pulls him close.

"He was going to propose? And you knew and didn't tell me?!" She yells, shaking him as he nervously laughs.

"Ah..." Kristoff trails off, "yes?" He squeaks out. "I... was going to tell you! Yes! But, uh... Your brother trusted me to keep it a secret!"

Anna nods with a grunt, letting Kristoff go. He yelps as he falls back, the ring clinking as it falls from his pocket.

Kristoff dives for it, swiftly grabbing it as it rolls under the couch.

"But... Why didn't he? Doesn't he want to marry (Y/N)? I better go check on them." 

Kristoff sits up, Anna pressing her lips to his just as he was about to propose.

"Thanks for keeping his secret, honey. Love you!"

He watches as she swiftly leaves, shutting the door behind her.

"... Love you, too."

Kristoff sighs heavily, looking at the ring.

"... It's fine."

...
..
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.2K 35
"Show yourself, let me see who you are" "I don't even know if you can really see me." It wasn't just a coincidence that the Winter Spirit came across...
10.9K 273 27
Elsa, we made a promise! We do this together! Hi! Here's the full story of the new Frozen ll movie, I also included the luirΓ­as of the songs, there a...
123K 4.3K 15
ᯐ π…π‘πˆπ†πˆπƒ ( π™΅πšπ™Ύπš‰π™΄π™½: 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝟷 ) ─────────────────── ❝ π‡πŽπ– π‚πŽπ”π‹πƒ π˜πŽπ” 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 π‹πŽπ•π„ π’πŽπŒπ„πŽπŒπ„ π‹πˆπŠπ„ πŒπ„..?❞ ❝..𝐈...
2.6K 81 12
So most of y'all know that my phone broke about a week ago and I couldn't get back into my account, Kristanna12. My friends told me that I shouldn't...