Henry Danger x Original M! Ch...

Od maquaronn

Last chapter added on May 5, 2024 Last edit made on June 1st, 2024 STORY INTRODUCTION IS COMPLETE SEASON 3 IS... Více

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
S3xE1: A Fiñata Filled With Death Bugs
S3xE2: Love Muffin
S3xE3: Scream Machine
S3xE4: Mouth Candy
S3xE5: The Trouble With Frittles
S3xE6: Hour of Power
S3xE7: Dodging Danger
S3xE8: Double Date Danger
S3xE10: Space Invaders Part II
S3xE11: Gas or Fail
S3xE12: JAM Session
S3xE13: License to Fly
S3xE14: Green Fingers
S3xE15: Stuck in Two Holes
S3xE16: Live & Dangerous Part I
S3xE17: Live & Dangerous Part II
S3xE18: Balloons of Doom
S3xE19: Swellview's Got Talent
Chapter Thirty-One
S4xE1: Sick & Wired
S4xE2: Brawl in the Hall
S4xE3: The Rock Box Dump
S4xE4: Danger Games
S4xE5: Toon In For Danger
S4xE6: Meet Cute Crush

S3xE9: Space Invaders Part I

1.1K 33 4
Od maquaronn

Dylan was still staying at Henry's house, the two weeks almost up. Dylan was going to leave after a couple of days since he didn't need to convince Miss. Shapen's niece, Noelle, that he would be there due to her being thrown in jail after everything that went down with Drill Finger. But Henry insisted he stay, begged him even, and Dylan agreed to it. Ray had told him that he was allowed to stay for as long as he liked, so two weeks it was. He'd been staying in Henry's room. Even after the guest bedroom opened up Dylan didn't feel like switching out, and Henry also kind of begged him to stay in his room anyways.

Henry's parents loved having Dylan stay with them and often joked that he should just move in permanently. Of course he couldn't, moving out of the Mancave seemed odd to Dylan. Sure he was taking an extended leave from it by staying at Henry's house, but moving out permanently was different. Dylan wouldn't do that to Ray, not after everything he'd done for him.

Henry and Dylan came down the steps, noticing all the people Piper had invited over sitting on the living room couch. Piper had got hired to star in a local commercial for a restaurant called 'Fred Lobster', and they were supposed to be airing it any minute. She commanded everyone to the couch so they could all watch it together. As soon as the commercial aired it got interrupted by a breaking news segment. 

Someone had broken into NASA's International Space Station and started holding the astronauts hostage. Henry and Dylan shared a knowing look with one another. They needed to get to the Mancave, which became apparent once Henry's watch started beeping. Henry excused himself to the front porch and Dylan went with. Upon being asked where the two of them were going, Henry said he needed to call his boss and Dylan told everyone that he needed to make sure Henry didn't get lost. They both left before anyone could comment on their answers.

Henry opened his watch and was immediately greeted by Ray telling him that there was an emergency on the International Space Station. He and Henry were going to outer space.

Henry and Dylan stepped out of the tubes to the Mancave to find Ray shooting a blaster at the ceiling and Charlotte watching it all happen. Schwoz was hiding in the rafters and Ray was trying to get him down. 

"Okay what is going on?" Henry asked the others after almost being hit with one of Schwoz's shoes that Ray had hit.

"Schwoz wont't give Ray the launch key to his little rocket ship." Charlotte told her friends.

"Schwoz has a rocket ship?" Dylan asked, extremely impressed.

"It's called the Love Shuttle!" Schwoz called down from the ceiling.

"Why did Schwoz build a Love Shuttle?" Henry asked the room.

"For his honeymoon." Ray supplied.

"Yeah, he says that when he gets married, he wants to have his honeymoon on the actual moon." Charlotte explained.

"Don't be ridiculous Schwoz, you're never getting married!" Ray pointed the blaster back up and the ceiling and pulled the trigger, missing Schwoz again.

"It could happen," Schwoz defended, "There's women out there who will take anybody!"

Ray became enraged and started blasting the ceiling left and right, missing each time. Charlotte took the matter into her own hands and took the blaster from Ray, shooting down Schwoz in one shot. Jasper came out of the elevator shortly after, telling everyone about the hostage situation. They all told him that they knew everything already, causing him to become slightly upset. 

Charlotte informed everyone that the space station was going to be over Swellview in one hour, and if they didn't get on it soon they would have to wait another day before another open window appeared. They couldn't call NASA because it would take them too long to get something up there, leaving it down to Schwoz and his Love Shuttle. 

It took a lot of convincing before Schwoz agreed to give up the launch key, and that was only because he wasn't planning on getting married any time soon. Everyone in the room watched in disgust as Schwoz had to cough up the launch key, swallowing it before so Ray couldn't get his hands on it. 

"Alright, let's get ready." Ray looked at both Henry and Dylan.

"Wait, what?" Dylan was taken aback by Ray's words.

"You heard me, get ready."

"You want me to go to space with you and Henry?"

"Yeah?" Ray was confused as to why Dylan was confused. "Do you not want to?"

"I just didn't think you'd ask me is all."

"Of course I'd ask you! We're going to space!"

"How come you didn't ask me?" Jasper asked Ray.

"Because you're not a superhero." Ray told him, not caring how blunt and rude it sounded. "Now, get ready."

Henry, Ray, and Dylan moved quickly to get everything ready for their expedition. Soon they were all on the Love Shuttle while Schwoz, Jasper, and Charlotte stayed in the Mancave so they could communicate with them. There were technically only two chairs on the Love Shuttle, meaning someone had to sit in someone's lap. It ended up being Henry in Dylan's lap.

"No kissing in the Love Shuttle." Ray told the two of them.

"But that's what is was designed for." Dylan snarkily quipped back.

"No kissing." Ray pointed his finger at them both to get his point across.

Ray inserted the launch key into it's spot, the ship starting up immediately after. The shuttle started playing music that was supposed to be for Schwoz and whatever woman he was hoping to take on their honeymoon. Ray quickly turned it off once he noticed both Henry and Dylan slightly dancing to the music. He just stared at them and shook his head once the music was completely off. 

Henry and Ray transformed into their uniforms, commenting how they didn't know if it would work because they had never done it sitting down before.

"Were you able to feel it?" Henry asked Dylan.

"Feel what? Your suit?" 

"Yeah! Cause you know, I'm sitting on you."

"I don't know, I didn't feel anything." Dylan materialized his own uniform, brining his hand up and flicking his wrist. "Did you feel that?"

"Felt cold." Henry commented, shifting his position a little.

"It's metal." Dylan reminded him.

"Yeah but you think it'd be warm from it being in your body."

"You know I never thought about that."

"Can we launch now?" Ray interrupted the two, "I'm getting antsy."

"Yeah, yeah." Henry waved one of his hands in Ray's general direction. "Char, we good?" Henry asked into the headset he was wearing that was connected to everyone in the Mancave. 

"Yep, it's already been programmed to take you guys to the space station. You should be good to launch." Charlotte confirmed.

Henry was the one to push the launch button, them all shooting up into space. Ray was extremely excited to be in space, having never went before. 

"Space, 'the final frontier'." Ray commented once they were out of Earth's atmosphere.

"What does that mean?" Henry asked.

"You know, 'the final frontier'. Last place in the universe that mankind hasn't explored yet."

"What about oceans?" Dylan asked.

"Huh?"

"Oceans. I mean, we haven't explored all parts of the oceans yet." Dylan explained. "So, aren't they an unexplored frontier?"

"Okay, fine." Ray casually agreed, "Space, 'one of two final frontiers'."

"What about parallel universes?" Henry asked.

"What?"

"Remember that time that Charlotte and I went to that parallel universe?"

"Woah, what?" This was the first time Dylan was hearing about this. "When was this?"

"Oh it was long before you." Henry replied. "But yeah, Charlotte and I somehow ended up in this parallel universe where Ray and Schwoz were evil."

"Interesting." Dylan pondered for a moment. "Hey, do you think there's some parallel universe where we're just actors on some TV show and our entire lives is just one big script?"

"I don't know, maybe. I mean it hasn't been explored yet."

"Space!" Ray shouted, "One of many remaining frontiers."

"Yeah."

A couple hours later they were docked with the space station. All of them prepared themselves to enter, having no idea what lied beyond. Henry was the first to leave, followed by Dylan and then Ray.

As soon as they entered Ray got whacked in the head with something and Henry started firing his weapon all over the place causing Dylan to duck so he didn't accidentally get stunned. Henry ended up getting hit in the head with something too, his efforts of trying to blast the culprit clearly backfiring. Dylan put his hands up in surrender, not wanting to get hit by anything.

The lights to the space station turned on and the three were faced with a little girl holding the weapon Ray had dropped.

"Captain Man and The Darkness?" The little girl asked. Dylan supposed that he was "The Darkness" since no one else was in the room.

"I'm also here." Henry stated as he picked himself off the ground. "Kid Danger. Also relevant."

The three stared at the girl who looked ready to pull the trigger at any moment. Ray and Henry joined Dylan by putting their hands up in surrender as well.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.1K 108 25
you've just turned 13 and as you're now the legal age to work in your town, Swellview; you look for jobs. Noticing there's an advert thats perfect fo...
308K 5.3K 67
BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW! Audrey Manchester isn't the typical teenager you thought she was. Turns out she's the a daughter of a superhero, and not only that...
227K 7.4K 48
Everything was so sudden. I just wanted to fit in, But my job was getting in the way of that. I wanted to be friends with Henry Hart, and his other f...
194K 5.5K 20
"𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙮..." Henry Hart lands a part-time job as Kid Danger, a sidekick-in-training to super-crimefighter Captain Man. Th...