Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis (...

By Huyhuynh406

Survive is only the best way to fight and keep fighting. (Y/N) (L/N) Riley AKA Ghost 2. (Y/N) was the little... More

Introduction
Harem & Friends & Villain
(Y/N)'s Dinosaur Enemies
Prologue: Mission Failed
Chapter 1: The Island Part 1
Chapter 2: The Island Part 2
Chapter 3: Velociraptors Attack
Chapter 4: The Survivors
Chapter 5: Abandoned Lab
Chapter 6: Australis Attack
Chapter 7: Task Force 141
Chapter 8: Encounter Part 1
Chapter 9: Encounter Part 2
Chapter 10: Encounter Part 3
Chapter 11: Affliction
Chapter 12: Lunagaron V.S Australis
Chapter 13: The Stampede
Chapter 14: The Twin Carnotaurus
Chapter 15: The Searching
Chapter 16: The Facility
Chapter 17: The Truth/Rigel Attack
Chapter 18: Miaplacidus Attack/Miaplacidus V.S Australis
Chapter 19: Pteranodon Attack
Chapter 20: Operators/Meet Agent Regina
Chapter 21: More Survivors/Battle Kraken
Chapter 23: Task 141 V.S Australis
Chapter 24: Rathalos's Appear
Chapter 25: Something is coming
Chapter 26: Morden's Death/Megalodon's Battle
Chapter 27: Space Girl/Battle Regulus
Chapter 28: Celabrai Attack
Chapter 29: Rathalos & Lunagaron V.S Celabrai
Chapter 30: Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 31: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 22: Beasts Of Lake

117 4 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to Soap.

When Soap told the survivors about he was going to be leader and he make his promise to his partner Ghost that he will be taking care of them and he told them about (Y/N) is still alive and he will be fine out there that he will reunite them back right away. Then Soap was with the operators are driving the boat right and they both were heading out to the jungle and after the boat was run out of engine that Soap with other group of survivors need to take off the boat right away and they both are gonna walking with their feet.

Soap: "Jesus....what the heck happened here?" He asked himself and make him was walking along with the group of survivors and they both heard there was something else is here and they both heard a bite down from the tree and it looks like it is big. When Soap and the operators got their weapons out and prepare for shoot right away and then the other group of survivors have a question out.

Suzuki: "What was that?"

Soap: "Don't know what it is...but something else is here."

Trevor: "I have the flashlight out and let's see what else is here." He said.

One of the soldier has flashlights to see from the darkness of the forest. A broken branch with leaves from a tree has blocked their way, but then a horny beak tries to pick up the branch. It was a young Triceratops eating the plants from the branch. They all were amazed to see one of the most common dinosaur fossils that have ever walked the Earth. It had a huge frilled head with a medium-sized horns over each eye and a third, smaller horn on its nose.

(A/N: Jurassic Park Telltale Baby Triceratops and also the cover of telltale will be in the same connection to story. Well the Yudon will arrive.)

Suzuki: "It's beautiful. Is it a boy or a girl?"

Marco: "It's a girl. I guess we've lucky that this young fossil was all by herself."

Tarma: "Good point there. We wouldn't want to meet the alpha around here. I'd say she's quiet protective."

Miyasano: "How can you tell?"

Marco: "Well, Tarma and I went on a science trip once to learn about dinosaurs. And the scientists said that family groups emerged even without the usual genetic relationships. Young triceratops, however, joined the family at the moment that—"

Naruse: "Marco! You're ruining it."

Marco: "Oh, right. Sorry."

Soap had wondered what is young Triceratops doing at this time of the night. So (Y/N) had an idea to move the Triceratops out of their path. (Y/N) came closer to the dinosaur and told it to be steady and to remain calm.

Soap: "Easy, girl. Easy now."

He tried to give the Triceratops some attention, but it's still distracted by eating the plants of the branch. There was still plenty of leaves out in the forest that she can eat, she still enjoys eating the branch's greens. Soap tries to push it further, but the body was too heavy it couldn't make a move. Oribe gently stroking the back of the Triceratops slowly with her right arm like petting an animal.

Soap: "She is pretty cute, isn't she?"

Oribe: "She is. I didn't think she'd be so warm."

The triceratops then shook its head. Oribe took a step back, but Trevor told her its' trying to get to know her.

Soap: "Come on now, this is no restaurant."

As he tried again to push the young Triceratops and still couldn't take a single step to move, the car horn-like sound has now gotten the dinosaur's attention when it makes a sound in annoyance. This Triceratops had stared at him as it got his attention. Trevor then turns on his flashlight and the light grew brighter which looked directly in the eye and it took a step back.

Soap grabs the branch and throws it to the other side of the forest to more leaves around the bushes and trees. The Triceratops then followed to where he threw the branch and now the dinosaur was out of the path.

Soap: "There. Now you have no excuse."

So they followed Soap to continued their path, but suddenly he heard noises from a bigger Triceratops. It was the Alpha. 

Soap: "Oh shit....Mates! we got a problem!" He said to them.

The big one dashed where they are and the group dodged the attack when they went in the opposite direction and roared and snouted. Everyone got up but then the ground shook when they heard a booming noise.

Those were footsteps of giant dinosaur that's coming their way. Oribe gasps as it came closer. Those footsteps from the most powerful carnivores of all; the Yudon. This dinosaur appears to be an adult female with blue skies and other colors looks like purple and others was different than anything

The Yudon was sniffing in the air with a long, growl, and let out a huge mighty roar. The roar so loud the group covered their ears. Then the Triceratops faced the Yudon's direction, and their fight had begun.

The Yudon bursts out of the ruined fence lunged forward with its powerful jaws open wide. The Triceratops sidesteps the assault, its horns knocking down small trees. In the trees, half of the group scurry again for cover. The triceratops presses the attack by using it's horns to gall its attacker, scratched the Yudon on the eye. This impressive vegetarian has proved to be a formidable opponent.

The Triceratops was driving backward as the Yudon tries to grip its throat. The Triceratops fights back ferociously. The whole group was watching the dinosaurs fight. But Soap sees Marika making her path to the forest up ahead, she tries to make a run for it, but the Yudon turned its back to her, the huge tail swinging through the air. The teacher has gotten the giant lizard's attention. She was tensing to make it to the safety zone when suddenly the Yudon spun back to face her and roared.

Marika froze with eyes open wide. The big animal roared again from 8-feet away. At so close a range the sound was terrifying loud. Marika felt herself shaking with a cold and fright.

The new hybrid dinosaur did not attack. It cocked its head and look with first one eye, then the other, and it did nothing.

It just stood there.

Marika: "Wha-What's happening?"

The powerful jaws opened and closed. The Tyrannosaurus bellowed angrily. The leg came up and crashed down, barely missing Marika as she stood there, still unmoving.

The foot splashed in the mud. She was dizzy with fear, her heart beating rapidly inside her chest. With the animal so close, she could smell the rotten flesh in the mouth, the sweetish blood-smell, the sickening stench of the carnivore...and as she felt the plague with a sense of fear, the Yudon raised its jaw as it was ready to eat Marika. She then covers her head lowering her body down to the ground. The Triceratops returns to strike back to continue the fight.

Soap grabs Marika's hand to drag her away from the attack. She became speechless when she was left with her mouth shut and then heard the continuous roar, the Rex and the Triceratops and the group ran off to the forests to continue their journey.

Time Skip Later.

When they both were running out of here right away and they both were run out of the jungle right away and then they both were heading to the lake right away and make them both were got there fast as they could and they both saw there was a small boat right there and make them both were got there fast as they could.

They both were hop on the boat right away and make them both went on the big boat right away and they were get inside the boat also Soap told them to sat down and stick together that make sure that they wouldn't move right now. When Soap was tried to start the engine on this boat right away and then they both are heading out to somewhere else and start to find the other way to looking out for (Y/N) and the other operators like Capt. Price, Gaz, and Ghost. When they were still chilling in the boat and make Soap was definitely heard something else on the water and whatever it is out there and something worse came come to them.

They both turn their heads to look down and saw whatever it is coming here and they both saw some kind of small crabs but big one that they tried to crawl over on the small boat right away and then Soap with the others tried their best to take these crabs off from the boat. When they both got these crabs out of the boat and finally they got rid of them but something just spook them off and whatever it is out there....there was something big came over here.

(A/N: Imagine Pirahadon as Dunkleosteus is attacking the boat.)

The boat was got destroyed by whatever it is and a giant goddamn fish it was so big as hell that Soap with the others are surprise for what they saw this creature was terrifying and even big like anaconda but the fish creature was took the other one students alive...Aoyama. When she was tried to swim away and the fish creature Dunkleosteus was ate her alive when she was tried to move out of it...but the students were horrified for what they saw Aoyama tried to escape but it is too late for her and she didn't make it.

When Soap was tried to reach the other survivors and he was tried to getting them out of here and then other operators got their guns out but the Dunkleosteus was swam toward to the group of survivors and Soap with operators and they both saw the creature was swimming fast toward to them. Then out of nowhere another giant fish with horns come out and it is swam toward to Dunkleosteus and begin to fighting each others.

This allowed Soap with the group of survivors were escape out of there right away and they both were survive back there and allowing them to get their own safety.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 5.1K 103
Y/N is someone whom you could walk all over without expecting him to fight back, however deep down change has to happen in order for survival. In his...
15.5K 518 37
(Y/N): "Henshin." Kevin: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was a friend of Gwen Stacy AKA Ghost-Spider and she was the vigilante who was watching over the New Y...
89 1 26
I crash-landed on Io Station a few days later. I should have let them kill me. I was met with a horrifying scene as soon as I entered the colony. The...
4.1K 152 15
Y/n L/n is no longer alive, or that's what everyone thinks. Turns out you get a second chance, coming back to life as a robotic animal. You meet new...