𝖂𝖎𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝕲𝖆𝖒𝖊: Mother...

By huszqz

TW • Contains of Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Trauma, Blood, Bruising, Gaslighting, Manipulation, Possessive, S... More

• Chapter 2: Foul Agony
• Chapter 3: Printed Torture
• Chapter 4: Sinister Crawler
• Chapter 5: Awake Impulses

• Chapter 1: Twisted Amygdala

1.4K 27 8
By huszqz

.........................•°●°•..........................

You woke up with a bright light shining on your face, you're head was spinning and you're body felt weird and dizzy, you opened your heavy eyes slowly as the annoying bright light burned your eyes. You didn't know where you are and why. You tried to move your hands but you quickly realized that you couldn't move any part of your body. You frowned and tried to lift your dizzy head up.

"W..what the fuck.." You looked at your tied up wrists and legs confused. Panic started to rise up as you couldn't move any muscle, you looked around with a slight blurry vision and you quickly noticed that you were what looks like a laboratorium. You glanced to your right slowly and saw a medical table with all kind of sharp tools on top of it. As you looked futher you saw several beakers filled with a yellow liquid in it, there was a small flask filled with dark red liquid with a label on it you couldn't read. The amount of books caught your attention, there were piles of books stacked up everywhere as you looked on your right side. You slowly turned your head to your left side and immediately was met with ice blue eyes staring at you from the dark corner. You flinched with shaky breath as you saw the mysterious figure standing in the dark corner of the unknown room.

"Well well, see who is finally awake.."

The woman's familiar voice spoke up as she revealed herself from the dark. The woman had a long golden crow mask, covering her face. The lagoon eyes narrowed at you through the eye holes of the golden mask. Her long black dress was made out of black feathers. She had black amice that was pointy by her shoulders, she also had a black stole with silver patterns and symbols on it. Her light blond hair was sleek and was covered with a long black cloth.

"Who are you!?" Her ice cold looking eyes pierced at you. You frowned from confusion and felt your heartbeat in your throat.

"Don't you remembered me?" She smirked through her golden mask and walked slowly towards your tied up body. You looked at her suspiciously as she walked past you grabbing a long syringe from the table beside you. She shook the sryinge with her fingers and glared at the light blue liquid inside of the tube.

"It won't hurt, I promise~" She smiled and placed the needle against your upper arm.

"No! no! no!" You said panickly as she placed the needle against your skin ready to inject you with the blue mysterious liquid.

"Maybe this will jog your memory..."

She snickered and pushed the long needle into your skin, you formed your hands into a fist and arched your back from the pain, you squirmed from pain as she slowly removed the needle. She cleaned the long needle with a white small silky cloth while glancing down at your fainting body.

"W..wait.." You whispered out quietly as you felt yourself faint away. The feeling of numbness filled your weak body. You didn't feel anything at all and it felt like you were levitating in the thin air. You lost the battle against yourself to keep your eyes open, you took your last breath before driving away into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~

You groaned quietly from the unknown pain in your head and arm. Your head felt heavy again as you started to wake up again, this time the bright light above your head was turned off. You slowly opened your eyes with a struggle as you heard some noises on your right side. A mysterious unknown woman who was seated on a round medical chair caught your attention immediately.

The woman had a white long lab coat and a unfamiliar rose symbol on her back in gold. Her hair was long and sleek and she didn't look quite the same from before. She looked like a scientist now with gloves. You narrowed your eyes at her black gloved hands and looked as she was mixing two strange looking liquids in two separate test tubes, mixing it together.

She placed the mixed light purple liquid on a test tube rack and dropped a few drops of a dark red liquid into the tube. She looked carefully at the red liquid dissolving in the light purple liquid and in the meantime she wrote things down with a feather pen on a notebook she had on her right side.

You looked forward and moved your head to each side trying to ease in your head but the pain only increased.

"The more you move dear, the more pain." The woman said while writing something down in the notebook.

"W.. where.. am.. I..." Your throat felt swollen and uneasy it hurt slightly when you were trying to speak up. You heard the woman sigh and turn around, she placed her feather pen on the table and stood up from her chair. You looked at her as you heard her stand up, you're vision was blurry and you couldn't tell who this unfamiliar woman is.

As you glanced at her walking towards the table you thought deeply who she even is and why you were tied up vulnerably to the labatorium bed. She looked so unfamiliar but something sparkled in your mind you couldn't quit tell who is it.

She grabbed a dental wooden spatula from a drawer and grabbed a small light. She leaned down to you and held the spatula inches from your lips. You looked at her confused and disorientated.

"Open your mouth.." She demanded, as she saw you hesitate.

You gulped anxiously and opened your mouth slowly with hesitation. She placed the wooden spatula flat on your tongue and pushed it slightly down forcing it so she could have a better look at your hurtful throat.

She clicked the small flashlight on and shined it in your throat. She examined your throat for a couple seconds and eventually let go of you, turning the flashlight off. You cleared your throat as she pulled back and looked at her confused with mixed fear. The woman had light makeup and a slight pointy nose, her sharp jawline wasn't hard to miss like her bright blue eyes.

She leaned down to a drawer and grabbed something out of it. You heard her open something while she had her back to you and when she turned around and she leaned down to you with something in her hands.

"Open up..." She said and held a small round blue pill in her fingers. You frowned and looked even more hesitated at her.

"Open your mouth or I'll force you." She said with sternly voice now glaring down at you with her cold blue eyes. You gulped and held your mouth open. She placed the unknown blue pill on your tongue and pushing your chin up with her gloved hand so you would close your mouth again.

She looked down at you and waited till you swallowed the blue pill she gave you. You swallowed it as she looked sternly at you. She gestured with her finger that you should open your mouth again so she could check If you really swallowed it. You opened your mouth and sticked your tongue out.

"Good girl" She smiled satisfied down at you.

"Who are you!?" You spoke loudly as she was about to turn around. You could hear by your voice was that it was irritated and disconcertmented.

She stopped her movements for a second and turned around looking at you with emotionless eyes but you could swear you saw a tint of frustration in her ice cold eyes.

"Hm?" She hummed.

"Who the fuck are you! and why am I here!?" You could hear panic in your own voice like you could break in any second.

"Who am I?" she raised her eyebrow. "You know who I am, Y/N..." She giggled like the anwer was obvious.

You're eyes widened as she spoke out your name, "I don't know who you are!"

"You do, dear" She smiled deviously and turned around walking up to her round medical chair. You tilted your head up and smashed it down repeatedly on the bed. You groaned frustrated as she ignored you.

"I DON'T KNOW! I REALLY DON'T KNOW AGH!" You moved in your tied up arms and legs as you screamed loudly.

"Don't waste your energy." She said calmly while picking a flask up from the table, looking very unbotherd by your screams and drastic movements.

"LET ME GOOO!!" You screamed on top of your lungs.

"It seems the blue alprazolam already worked out.." She sighed deeply.

"AAAGHH!!" You looked at her as she was writing something in the notebook.

"LET ME GO, CRAZY BITCH!" You moved in the bed drastically trying to get lose. She dropped her feather pen and turned around with a obvious irritated poker face.

"You know.. I tried to be gentle.." She said calmly but you could hear the sarcasm from here all the way to tokyo. She crossed her arms as you moved around drastically around.

"Fuck youuuu!" You hissed at her.

She sighed deeply and shook her head, she looked slightly dissapointed as she walked over to the wall behind you. You could hear the noise of her grabbing something not being able to see what she was doing made you even more nervous and anxious.

You glanced to the side as you heard her walk back to you. You gasped scared seeing her holding a gag in her hands with a small devious smirk on her lips.

You're eyes were big as dinner plates as you saw the gag in her hands. You shook your head into a no repeatedly and moved your face from her while she unclipped the leather straps on the gag. She leaned to your face and tried to attach the gag on your mouth as you moved your head around aggressively.

"Hopefully this will shut you up.." She smiled broadly at the sight.

You're chest was going up and down from pure rage. She placed the gag on your mouth and clipped the leather straps behind your head. She smiled to you as you looked at her angry with frowned fuming angry eyes.

"Now that you're quiet again, we could run some tests.. what do you think?" She suggested you with a smirk. You felt humiliated not able to talk back as she basically made fun of you. You shook your head into a no repeatedly.

"Aw... you can't talk, hm?" She looked at your helpless laying body on top of the examination bed. She smiled and turned around grabbing some tools and supplies and placing them on top of the table on your right. She sat on the round medical chair beside you and cleaned a needle with a some clear liquid. She prepared the tube and looked at you before piercing the needle into your arm.

"Just a sample..." She said while sticking the needle into your wrist. You saw as the tube got filled with your red blood.

"Mmhhmmh!" You shook your head from the pain and bit down on the gag ball that was on your mouth.

"Very good..." She said while removing the needle from your skin. She turned around and walked over to her microscope that was on her labatorium workplace desk. She dropped a few drops of your fresh blood on a small glass dish and looked through the microproce examining the fresh blood sample. She stood up again you looked at her as she opened a cabinet and looked through several strange beakers filled with a strange liquid. She eventually picked a beaker and read the label. She walked back to the microproce and dropped your blood into the beaker. The strange liquid turned dark blue in milliseconds and it started to sizzle very quickly. You couldn't see the woman's face but you could hear she wasn't satisfied with the result. She placed the beaker in the corner of the counter and massaged the bridge of her nose.

She leaned to her left and opened a drawer grabbing a long needle. She walked over to you and turned on the big light above your head again. You closed your eyes from the sudden bright burn light and adjusted your eyes to the bright light and looked what the woman was doing. She poked your calve with the long needle and looked to you for your reaction. You couldn't feel the needle as she poked gently on it.

"No?" she glanced over to you.

You shook your head into a no not getting what she was trying to do. She nodded and went up to your thigh. She poked your thigh and looked at you for a reaction. You slightly twitched and closed your eyes from discomfort.

She chuckled and went up to your hip. While you were to focus on your breathing she waited for you to open your eyes so she could poke your hip. You shook your head into a no and looked over to her. She nodded and continued to test your body sensitivities with the needle. She poked your waist and smiled slightly as you twitched again looking up to her.

"Hurts?" She asked while she held the needle above your stomach. You shook your head into a no and looked as she poked your stomach gently. Her hand that was holding the needle was going up and down from your high breathing making your stomach go up and down fastly. She glanced at you and back to your stomach. She placed her hand flat on top of your stomach and felt your breathing, she slightly pushed down to control your breathing, and for your own surprise it actually helped, she grabbed the needle again and tried again.

It didn't hurt so you shook your head into a no again. She went up to your chest now. She looked at you for couple of seconds before poking the needle between your breasts on your chest.

You twitched and whimperd against the gag ball as she poked your sensitive chest. A small devious smile creeped on the corner of her lips because of your body reaction.

"Sensitive, huh.." She snickered with a smirk and turned walking up to her desk and writing the results in her notebook. As she was writing things down you looked around the room looking for a door or a window, anything possibly at this point that could help you escape. You quickly
realized there were no windows. The most light came mostly from the candles on the wall or the medical light above your head. You were in the middle of the room and you were facing the labatorium table of the woman with the long light blond hair.

There was a dark book shelve in the corner of the room and cabinets. You titled your head up and tried to look what is behind you. You couldn't reach much but you could see that there was a wall behind the labatorium bed. You couldn't really see what was on the wall but before you could see it the woman snapped her fingers by your ear. You flinched and looked at her afraid. She shook her head into a no slowly.

"Still hurts?" She asked while placing her gloved hand on your forehead. Her glove was soft and cold which felt very nice on your burning pushing head. You shook your head into a yes and closed your eyes from the nice cold feeling.

"I told you, it would've hurt if you kept moving." She removed her gloved hand from your forehead and sat down back by microproce. You watched as she opened a black cabinet with a golden symbol on it, the same that was on her labatorium coat. She opened the big cabinet with a small golden key. Revealing a big flask with thick black moving type of mysterious consistency. She held the flask with a distance from herself and placed with carefully down. You looked over to the weird goo moving around in the flask. It looked sticky and it quit disgusted you out as it move by it self.

"This is amygdala." She said while turning her head to you. "And this is your fresh blood..." She picked up a test lube with your crimson red blood. She moved a bit to the side so you could fully see what she was trying to show you. She walked over to you and shined to big light that was above your head towards her labatorium table so you could see it better. She put on safety goggles to protect her blue eyes and grabbed a pair of tongs from the table beside you. She proceeded to slowly drop the long medical tongs into the flask and grip the moving around goo, she lifted the black goo carefully out of the flask. You felt nauseous in your stomach as the consistency moved more aggressively as the woman lifted it up with the tongs placing it on a big round glass dish.

The woman placed the tongs aside and grabbed the testing tube containing your blood. She transferred a small sample of your blood with a eye dropper and turned her head to you before she dropped exactly four drops of your blood on top of the black goo and watched carefully for the reaction. The black consistency absorbed your blood in rather than milliseconds, the woman took a step back as it slowly started to sizzle and bowl from your blood. The consistency made weird weak movements and it started to shrink. It looked like the goo was fighting against your red blood.

"You're blood killed it" She said while stabbing it and moving it around with the tongs. She didn't look satisfied with the results and looked quite dissapointed. She removed her safety goggles and tossed them aside on the table.

While she carried on her work, you felt a mixture of fear, confusion, and anger, coursing through your veins. You were desperate to find a way to escape this nightmare and why she was doing tests on you. But you were helpless against the tight leather straps confining your body to the table. You glanced back at the woman who was sill taking notes before looking back to the the move less black goo that was on the glass dish.

'What the fuck was that?!' You thought to yourself still trying to figure out what you just saw. You replayed the day over and over in your head, looking for clues that might give you some answers.

But the moment that made your blood boil and crawl under your nails, more than anything else was when the woman teasingly asked if you remembered her with such a demanding attitude. She said that the blue injection may jog your memory. What does that mean? Memories flickered in your mind as you wondered whether or not there was any truth to her statements. Did you really know her? It repeated in your mind constantly. Have you met her before? Eventually, a hazy memory of a figure with striking blue eyes that glowed in the darkness surrounding her entered your mind and left just as quickly. You tried to focus on that memory but between your exhaustion, blood extractions, and whatever liquid she injected you with, you couldn't grasp it for more than a moment.

"Fuck..." You whispered to yourself in frustration that you might never escape this nightmare.

.........................°•●•°..........................
To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 2.8K 38
the first ever test subject of mother Miranda who she thought was her first failed subject as well and Hence abandoned you when her lab was raided as...
27.3K 890 51
Vivica spent much of her life in containment, being tortured and forced to fight other inhuman creatures before crowds of spectators. Her ability to...
102K 3.8K 24
*COMPLETE* This follows your story as personal maiden for the Ladies of House Dimstrecu. You have worked diligently for nearly a year, survived a mul...
8.3K 145 30
Nova Tepez wakes up on an alien mothership after he was abducted by unknown saboteurs. Unable to return to Earth right away, he agrees to help the Da...