We meet again~ (Alastor x Fem...

Par I0ThatOneIdiot0

You and alastor were coworkers.. and more, when you were alive, but what happens when you meet again..? Only... Plus

The radio host
The interview
The job
"Sooo where are we going?"
The date
Protection
New "friends"
Oh snap
The plan
Proof
Betrayed
Its kinda hoootttt
Revenge
Bank
Pfft loser
GO TO JAIL
This cant be good
Framed
Goodbye
In-between
Welcome to hell
C n V
Happy hotel
Anthony = angel
Whos that?
Strawberry pimp
Alastor
Y/N? Hm.
Shoot!
ZAP MOTHERFUCKERS
Grow on me
Je vous ai trouvé
You
Monster
Distance
Rehabilitation
My soul-binding contract
Get fucked
Free
What if
Rehabilitated
One by one
Arrival
Perfect
...crazy..?
Too late
The library
Information
Lab
Trapped
How the turns have tabled
Knocked out
More murder plans
Rebellion
#L
Back we go
Home again
The radio demon?
Goddammit
Redo
Hes baaack
Reassurance
Social skills? None!
3
Game
Memory
Whoa
Epilogue

Convinced

1.5K 44 0
Par I0ThatOneIdiot0

-Y/N-

Convince, convince, convince.

That's your main mission. You want this after all. You really want this. You'd asked Al to meet you on the roof as soon as possible so that you could talk. You heard footsteps and shook your head breaking out of your train of thought.

"Hello my dear!" Alastor said, sitting next to you. "You wanted to talk with me?"
"Yes! So, you know how we were talking about rehabilitation the other day?" Alastor nods. "Well, I want to do this. Badly. Be an Angel, I mean. Angel agreed to do this with me. And I want you to come with me. I love you very much Alastor... I couldn't do this without you." you said. His smile shrinks slightly as he stares into the distance. He seemed to be lost In thought. You waited for his answer. Finally, he spoke.

"Alright. I can't promise I'll succeed... but for you, I'll give it a shot. I love you too." he said. Your face broke out into a bright smile as you hugged him tightly.

"Thank you... thank you thank you thank you!" you exclaimed. He chuckled and hugged back. This man, was your love, your life. Though he could be scary, this is what you loved about him.

-Angel-

I sat at the bar with a drink, talking with Husk. As he pauses to take a swig of his booze I cut in.

"What do ya think of rehabilitation?"

He swallows and stares at me.

"I don't have an opinion. What's with the random ass question?" he responds.

"Well... Y/N and I were thinkin' of becomin' Angels. She's tryna convince Al and I want you to come too." I say. His yellow eyes pierce me.

"Fine." he gruffs. "but only cause you're pretty." I smile widely.

"Great! I think all you'll need to do is quit drinking."

"You act like that's fuckin' easy." he grumps. I laugh.

"You got this."

-Y/N-

You walk into Angel's room.

"I convinced Al!" you say.

"Great, I convinced Husk!" Angel replies. You smile at each other. Rehabilitation is in the air.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.7K 124 23
She has been Queen long before he was ever born. She seems so sweet and innocent, well she is sweet but not that all innocent. What happens when Alas...
165K 4.3K 23
(Completed) Dragged down to hell by certain causalities, you run Into a demon unlike any other. Alastor loves to pop up around you, know what you are...
82.2K 2.5K 23
"(Y/N), you are here today in front of the angelic council to discuss your placement in Heaven." Sera's voice booms in the open room as the rest of t...
110K 3.9K 16
Your husband kills you for not being able to accept him for being a murderer. How do you react after reuniting with the love of your life and the pe...