We meet again~ (Alastor x Fem...

By I0ThatOneIdiot0

You and alastor were coworkers.. and more, when you were alive, but what happens when you meet again..? Only... More

The radio host
The interview
The job
"Sooo where are we going?"
The date
Protection
New "friends"
Oh snap
The plan
Proof
Betrayed
Its kinda hoootttt
Revenge
Bank
Pfft loser
GO TO JAIL
This cant be good
Framed
Goodbye
In-between
Welcome to hell
C n V
Happy hotel
Anthony = angel
Whos that?
Strawberry pimp
Alastor
Y/N? Hm.
Shoot!
ZAP MOTHERFUCKERS
Grow on me
Je vous ai trouvé
You
Monster
Distance
Rehabilitation
My soul-binding contract
Free
What if
Convinced
Rehabilitated
One by one
Arrival
Perfect
...crazy..?
Too late
The library
Information
Lab
Trapped
How the turns have tabled
Knocked out
More murder plans
Rebellion
#L
Back we go
Home again
The radio demon?
Goddammit
Redo
Hes baaack
Reassurance
Social skills? None!
3
Game
Memory
Whoa
Epilogue

Get fucked

2.1K 54 18
By I0ThatOneIdiot0

-Angel-

"I called you here today to discuss one thing. Getting rid of Valentino once and for all." I say to everyone gathered in my room.

"Finally!!" Vaggie exclaims. I shoot her a look.

"That sounds like a great idea. He would be better dead anyway. But... do you have a plan?" Y/N speaks up.

"I was just getting to that!" I respond and pull up a sloppily made PowerPoint. From the back, I can hear Alastor let out a small noise of disapprovement and I glare. He crosses his arms and I turn back to my PowerPoint.

"Firstly," I say, "Who here is willing to help?" I turn back around and see all of them slowly raise their hands. Even Alastor after a small whack from Y/N. I break out with a grateful smile.

"Thank you all... really... Now! Onto business. Here's the plan."

***

-3rd person-

The group is spread out throughout the general area of Val's studios. Nifty and Vaggie are with Angel ad Y/N, Alastor is just outside the studio with Husk, and Charlie is on teleportation call slash healing and danger control in case anything gets ugly.

They all have very important roles.

-Alastor-

I summon my staff and point it at the studios causing a small explosion. My job? Distract- Slash fight - The other overlords and possible guards. I take a step back and, just as I knew they would, a torrent of guards run out. I pull out a knife and grin widely. Oh, how I've missed the raw thrill of taking an innocent's life. The guards spot me and they all gape before remembering they have a job to do. The herd of them rush at me, an array or sharp objects and different patterns. The air around me statics as I begin fighting, husk helping.

Within minutes all of the guards are dead or dying. dust off my hands and stare out the door waiting for the one person I was sure they called. Sure enough, he steps out.

"Vox," I say.

"Alastor." He replies and sweeps his gaze to the bodies scattered around me.

"I'm not here to talk," I say.

"Nor am I" Vox replies. We both give a quick bow and lunge.

-Angel-

We're in. It was easy to get in. ut this is the only easy part of this mission. Loud booms echo outside so I know Alastor is keeping to his part of this arrangement. I clutch the angels-blade spear I borrowed from Vaggie in all my hands as I led the way through the backstage of the studios. We keep to the shadows and make sure we aren't looking too suspicious at the same time. We're so close I can taste it.

I'm so close to freedom.

Nothing can go wrong.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 181 31
When an angel falls from heaven and finds herself in the Hazbin Hotel, she eventually falls in love with Alastor- a deer demon with a dark secret. ~~...
28.9K 546 24
A two-part hazbin hotel love story. You arrived in hell because of a sad incident. Why is Alastor so interested in you? Does Alastor has a connection...
34.9K 703 21
Disclaimer: All characters featured in this book belong to VivziePop, and the songs belong to their original writers. You own yourself, and the story...
10.9K 198 11
~COMPLETED!~ After ending up expired, you were not too shocked to find yourself in the pits of hell. You find yourself at the Happy Hotel, and it's a...