We meet again~ (Alastor x Fem...

By I0ThatOneIdiot0

You and alastor were coworkers.. and more, when you were alive, but what happens when you meet again..? Only... More

The radio host
The interview
The job
"Sooo where are we going?"
The date
Protection
New "friends"
Oh snap
The plan
Proof
Betrayed
Its kinda hoootttt
Revenge
Bank
Pfft loser
GO TO JAIL
This cant be good
Framed
Goodbye
In-between
Welcome to hell
C n V
Happy hotel
Anthony = angel
Whos that?
Strawberry pimp
Alastor
Y/N? Hm.
Shoot!
ZAP MOTHERFUCKERS
Grow on me
Je vous ai trouvé
You
Distance
Rehabilitation
My soul-binding contract
Get fucked
Free
What if
Convinced
Rehabilitated
One by one
Arrival
Perfect
...crazy..?
Too late
The library
Information
Lab
Trapped
How the turns have tabled
Knocked out
More murder plans
Rebellion
#L
Back we go
Home again
The radio demon?
Goddammit
Redo
Hes baaack
Reassurance
Social skills? None!
3
Game
Memory
Whoa
Epilogue

Monster

2.5K 72 7
By I0ThatOneIdiot0

-Y/N-

"Y/N my dear, are you having fun?" Alastor said. The two of you were on a date. You were in fact, not having fun. Why? Flashbacks ran through your head as you matched stride with Alastor walking around.

You two had just left for the date, and he took you to a restaurant. It was a high-end one that required reservations, but Alastor had just threatened the host and got you two in. That was the first spark in the feeling of uneasiness in your gut. The two of you sat down and ordered. The conversation was nice, you learned more about him, and you told him all about your time as a specter which he seemed particularly interested in. But, after you two had finished, he got up, took your hand, and went to the exit without bothering to pay. You didn't like that much, but when security ran to stop you two, he slaughtered the demons and walked out. You had felt as if you would lose your dinner right then and there.

"Yes, Alastor... I'm having fun," you said quietly. Only one thought was running through your head. Was he as much of a monster as everyone said he was? He had taken those security demons' lives without a second glance. He was as cheerful as ever, not a single ounce of remorse creasing his face. You knew what kind of person he'd been when he was alive, but this... this was terrifying. And you knew that there was no way out. You'd trapped yourself. He'd fallen in love -you thought- and he wasn't about to let you go...

-Alastor's POV-

Y/N seemed off. Not like she usually was. I knew it was her, I simply knew it, and I couldn't be happier that I'd found her. I want to stay with her for the rest of my afterlife. I'd never let her go, even if that meant I had to do something I don't want to. But that won't happen! She loves me. She better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 713 9
You were once a good hearted person, until a violent fist fight turned into a full on genocide. This genocide turned you into a cold hearted killer...
3.7K 124 23
She has been Queen long before he was ever born. She seems so sweet and innocent, well she is sweet but not that all innocent. What happens when Alas...
41.7K 973 48
||You just woke up in a place redder than a strawberry itself, and a red deer dude just appeared outta nowhere in front of you, soon you get to meet...
110K 3.9K 16
Your husband kills you for not being able to accept him for being a murderer. How do you react after reuniting with the love of your life and the pe...