We meet again~ (Alastor x Fem...

By I0ThatOneIdiot0

You and alastor were coworkers.. and more, when you were alive, but what happens when you meet again..? Only... More

The radio host
The interview
The job
"Sooo where are we going?"
The date
Protection
New "friends"
Oh snap
The plan
Proof
Betrayed
Its kinda hoootttt
Revenge
Bank
Pfft loser
GO TO JAIL
This cant be good
Framed
Goodbye
In-between
Welcome to hell
C n V
Happy hotel
Anthony = angel
Whos that?
Strawberry pimp
Alastor
Y/N? Hm.
Shoot!
ZAP MOTHERFUCKERS
Je vous ai trouvé
You
Monster
Distance
Rehabilitation
My soul-binding contract
Get fucked
Free
What if
Convinced
Rehabilitated
One by one
Arrival
Perfect
...crazy..?
Too late
The library
Information
Lab
Trapped
How the turns have tabled
Knocked out
More murder plans
Rebellion
#L
Back we go
Home again
The radio demon?
Goddammit
Redo
Hes baaack
Reassurance
Social skills? None!
3
Game
Memory
Whoa
Epilogue

Grow on me

2.5K 87 8
By I0ThatOneIdiot0

-Y/N POV-

You regained some of your strength and slowly opened your eyes. Your vision cleared and there, you could plainly see the shark men. The ones you electrocuted first looked dead, but the others were stirring, if not already up. You almost swore loudly but stopped so as not to draw attention to yourself. You could already hear them talking amongst themselves and you were terrified. One of them glanced at you and you saw his mouth curl up in a grin. Well, shit.

-Alastor's POV-

My shadows came through. I was sipping a cup of tea absorbed in a book, when one appeared in front of me. I quickly set everything down.

"Is she in trouble?" I got to the point. It nodded in response and I summoned my staff. I checked where my shadows had been last and teleported. The first thing I saw was pure darkness. Then an alley came into view. I was behind everyone, and I took in the scene. Y/N looked weak against a wall, face fierce, and a group of half-shark-half-men, looking strangely charred, advancing towards her. Two more bodies of the shark men lay presumably dead on the ground. I approached, making sure my footsteps were heard and they whirled around to face me, baring their teeth. My grin grew wider, my usual static taking on a sharper edge. Some of the men fled, as they should, the cowards. Others simply froze in fear and one or two advanced on me pulling out weapons. I inhaled deeply. It had been a while since i'd had a good killing. I summoned a knife, because using weapons was much more fun than magic. One lunged and I thrust my knife into his eye socket reaching it as deep as possible, I twisted it and pulled it out. The shark collapsed dead at my feet. As for the other one, I simply snapped my fingers and he died instantly. The alley turned to silence and I saw Y/N fully. Her hands were covering her face and she looked frightened.

"It's okay Y/N, darling. You're safe."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 522 24
What if you died and fell over hell, and met the Radio Demon. Little do you know that the radio demon was your Husband for a few years ago. He was a...
111K 4K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...
5.4K 223 14
This is An Alastor x reader I know that there are a lot of stories about him but i finally had motivation to write something and wanted to do this an...
8.9K 423 15
Join [Y/n] as she tries to become a full fledged detective! But before she can become one, she will have to solve the case of a serial killer in New...