We meet again~ (Alastor x Fem...

By I0ThatOneIdiot0

You and alastor were coworkers.. and more, when you were alive, but what happens when you meet again..? Only... More

The radio host
The interview
The job
"Sooo where are we going?"
The date
Protection
New "friends"
Oh snap
The plan
Proof
Betrayed
Its kinda hoootttt
Revenge
Bank
Pfft loser
GO TO JAIL
This cant be good
Framed
Goodbye
In-between
Welcome to hell
C n V
Happy hotel
Anthony = angel
Whos that?
Strawberry pimp
Y/N? Hm.
Shoot!
ZAP MOTHERFUCKERS
Grow on me
Je vous ai trouvé
You
Monster
Distance
Rehabilitation
My soul-binding contract
Get fucked
Free
What if
Convinced
Rehabilitated
One by one
Arrival
Perfect
...crazy..?
Too late
The library
Information
Lab
Trapped
How the turns have tabled
Knocked out
More murder plans
Rebellion
#L
Back we go
Home again
The radio demon?
Goddammit
Redo
Hes baaack
Reassurance
Social skills? None!
3
Game
Memory
Whoa
Epilogue

Alastor

2.9K 84 7
By I0ThatOneIdiot0

-Y/N-

Vaggie told a story about how this Radio Demon guy rose to power. Apparently, he was one of the most powerful human souls that dropped into hell along with Vox and Val which you already knew. You looked at Smiles (as Angel had so kindly nicknamed him). He seemed so innocent. It was hard to believe this guy was so powerful. Vaggie swiftly got up and said something to Charlie who then walked over and said something to Alastor. He stuck out his hand and suddenly a burst of green light swirled around the room, knocking everyone off their feet.

"No! No deals! No shaking!" You distinctly heard Charlie say. Smiles took his hand back, and his smile widened.

"As.. princess of hell and heir to the throne, I order you to help with this hotel! For.. as long as you desire.." she said nervously. "Sound fair?"

"Hm... Fair enough!" He replied.

A half-hour later and the hotel had two new employees. Angel had found someone to flirt with, an overgrown bar cat by the name of Husk who had a grumpy attitude and a drinking addiction. then there was a girl who looked no older than 12 but was actually in her 20s. Her name was Nifty. She was bouncy and energetic and could spot a single piece of dirt on the floor. You were just inspecting the newly cleaned hotel when you felt a surge of static behind you. You quickly turned around to see Smiles standing there.

"Why hello there my dear! I don't believe we've yet met!" he said. Was it just you or did it seem like he was always energetic? He extended his hand and you firmly shook it.

"I don't believe so either. I'm Y/N," you said, making sure there was no fear in your voice, though touching him you felt his power radiate stronger than ever.

"Alastor! A pleasure to meet you, darling!" He responded and pulled his hand away.

"Nice to meet you too." You replied and turned your back to him. Unbeknownst to you, behind your back, his smile widened and he looked upon you with interest as he tucked his hands behind his back, turned on his heel, and walked off, humming a tune.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.5K 23
"(Y/N), you are here today in front of the angelic council to discuss your placement in Heaven." Sera's voice booms in the open room as the rest of t...
10.9K 198 11
~COMPLETED!~ After ending up expired, you were not too shocked to find yourself in the pits of hell. You find yourself at the Happy Hotel, and it's a...
5.4K 223 14
This is An Alastor x reader I know that there are a lot of stories about him but i finally had motivation to write something and wanted to do this an...
8.9K 423 15
Join [Y/n] as she tries to become a full fledged detective! But before she can become one, she will have to solve the case of a serial killer in New...