I will save you (Kunikuzushi...

By iamscaredoftheocean

Please note: Due to the timing of this book's release and the release of the 3.0+ patch(es) in Genshin Impact... More

Prologue- PART |
We'll be very close one day
Ice cream flavors
Crying is human
The best of friends
Familiarity
Let us not meet again
What has to be done
Feelings
A story about the past
Blood and tears
Intrusive thoughts
A moment of comfort
An unexpected turn of events
Change in a person
Finally leaving, right?
Killed
Our last meeting
PART ||
Failed
All alone again
The story is changing
The goddess Gisela
On the hunt
That day
Travelling
Captured
An idea
Escape
Emerald eyes
Months
The festival began
The return of Dottore
The return of Scaramouche
Finally awake
Everlasting lord of Arcane Wisdom
The false god
About... the feelings...
PART |||
Sumeru days
He wants out
Best night
Negativity
It's us against the world
The deal
The deepest part of Irminsul
Erased
And there he was
PART ||||
Never changing feelings
Bandages for my heart
A familiar hold
Just like we used to
Physical love language
Herbs
Cute ribbons
Cruel
The line between us
Lies
Forever
Pre - Reincarnation
Not now, not ever
Swimming
An eremite party - Part 1
Epilogue - Saved

An eremite party - Part 2

4.1K 250 577
By iamscaredoftheocean

Warning: slight sexual themes. If you read and get uncomfortable, that's on YOU.
———————————————————————

Y/n pov:

Soon after a while, the circle of people got bigger. A lot of guys and a few more girls had joined. We sat in a ring of rocks and in the sand, playing games.

Me and Kuni were sitting on top of a rock, above and behind most of the others. We got a nice view of the games and some privacy for ourself. A blanket was placed under us. Cilly sat on the rock below us with her hook-up for the night.

Sadly, Dalia was sitting on a rock next to us, a guy she had found sitting next to her. I felt bad for the dude who didn't know he was being used.

The soon-to-be girlfriends were not here anymore as one of them passed out and the other took her home.

Me and Kunikuzushi hadn't joined many of the games as we were both more observers of them. We found it entertaining.

Dalia had tried to persuade us into joining, but many had been against it, including ourselves, due to us being engaged. Most of the people here were after a good hook-up, and it was obvious me and Kunikuzushi were out of the question. At least everyone else got the point, everyone except Dalia.

They were playing the basic party games such as truth or dare, seven minutes in heaven, and those kinds of games. I didn't know these kind of games existed in Teyvat. It was entertaining to watch though.

Then a guy chimed in with a truth towards a random girl. "Who's the most attractive person in the ring?" He asked the chick. The poor dude had been making moves on the girl the whole night to no avail.

The girl however looked towards me and Kunikuzushi. She looked up at my man for a moment before she looked at me instead. She giggled drunkenly before speaking. "Y/n's the most attractive." She said.

I smiled at her and Kunikuzushi smirked slightly as well.

Then the annoying voice of the homewrecker ruined the moment. "We know what you meant to say." She laughed. The girl who answered the question just looked confused.

I rolled my eyes at Dalia who had thought the girl would be on her side. Dalia spoke again with a laugh. "We know you wanted to say Kuni, but decided to be nice instead." She said.

My jaw tightened and I glared holes into her skull. I wasn't insulted by her words, but hearing her call him Kuni was the most annoying thing ever. And her words were just plain unnecessary.

I could see Kuni's jaw lock as well. He sat taller than me as I was leaning on his chest, I wasn't able to see the look in his eyes.

The girl who had the truth looked weirdly at Dalia. "No I just find Y/n hot." She said drunkenly straight out, making a few people snort.

I would have snorted as well, hadn't I been busy glaring at Dalia the whole time. Dalia seemed to finally understand that her opinion hadn't been shared by the girl.

Dalia smirked. "I'm just saying, Kuni's attractive as well, it's an opin-" she said before she was cut off.

"Don't call me that." Kunikuzushi's voice cut through the air and everyone went silent.

Most people looked away from him, feeling the threatening air around him. I looked up at him and saw that his eyes were piercingly glowing as he glared at the homewrecker.

Dalia visibly swallowed a lump in her throat and looked away. The dude beside her was clearly uncomfortable and scooted away from her.

Then he spoke again. "It sounds ugly when I hear it from your voice. So don't ever say it again or I'll-" I took his hand in mine, stopping him from giving a dead threat out loud.

I leaned towards his ear and whispered. "Not out loud my love." I said and placed my hand on his shoulder and my other on his chest, glaring at Dalia on the other side of him, about a couple of meters away.

A smirk showed up on my face and I felt Kuni relax at my touch. Dalia was pale and she looked away.

"Let's let it go guys! Who's next?" A man exclaimed, bringing the mood up again.

I turned my attention away from the tension and back onto the game when it started up again.

After a couple of minutes the tension was gone. I could feel Kuni's arm rub me around the waist.

When no one was looking, I felt his hand ease under my clothes. I looked up at him and met his eyes that were looking back at me.

We had a plate of shots next to us, or rather, a couple of bottles. The eremites had been kind to give us quite a lot of alcohol as our tolerance was above mortal possibilities, though they didn't know. They assumed our tolerance was just extremely high.

Kuni grabbed a bottle, opened it and drank about half before passing it to me. Just like him, I downed the other half.

The second I put the empty bottle down me and Kuni snuck off. No one seemed to notice.

We walked between a couple of rocks to get some privacy and silence. As we turned a corner, he grabbed me harshly and pushed me against a rock.

In sync, we kissed immediately. Our kiss was messy like last time. I could feel Kuni's hands all over my body.

After a couple of minutes he spun me around and pressed his chest to my back, pressing me against the rock. He moved my hair to the side and kissed my nape, I swear I could feel him lick it as well.

One of his hand had been planted on the rock next to my head, blocking my right side. His other hand had inched down my stomach and eventually between my legs.

His hand was blocked away from my skin due to the clothes I was wearing. But I could still feel the way his fingers dug down onto me, wanting to touch me unclothed.

I let out a heavy sigh at the annoyance of my clothes at the moment.

No one could see us, or hear us due to the loud music and chatter in the distance. We'd walked a bit away from the camp site.

I felt Kuni's hands fiddle with my clothes, pulling down/up the clothes covering my lower half. I was bent over, hands pressed against the rock. Kunikuzushi's hands were on my hips, holding me steady.

We would both be able to hear if anyone walked close, but just in case, he decided to finish this quickly. I hid my face in my arms that were pressed to the wall to keep any sound in. One of his hands were messing with my hair.

-

No one noticed when we slipped back into the ring. Everyone was laughing at what was happening in the games.

I was sitting next to Kuni on the same rock as earlier, my head resting on his chest. His arm held around me.

I felt a small chill on my face as if someone was glaring at me. And someone was.

My eyes snapped towards Dalia looking towards us. No one noticed us sneak off. No one, except the bitch Dalia. I guess she knew because she kept looking over at us the whole night.

A smirk rose on my face and I stared right into her eyes with an evil look. I innocently cuddled myself closer to Kuni.

Kuni looked down at me and smiled before pulling me closer to him as well, holding me tighter with his arm.

I couldn't stop the evil grin escaping my face as Dalia's eyes widened in jealousy. Discreetly, I stuck my tongue out at her before turning back to the games. I'm allowed to be childish when someone tries to take your man, right?

Due to a joke Cilly had said, everyone in the ring was laughing. I hadn't heard the joke, but everyone's laugh was contagious, so I laughed along.

-

As the atmosphere got lighter and the dawn closer, I was walking in between people to get a couple of glasses of wine for me and Kunikuzushi.

As I got to the drink table I grabbed some wine and poured it into two glasses.

I held the glasses and turned around to walk back to mine and Kuni's spot. But as I turned I was met with Dalia's face. Of fucking course.

She didn't say anything so I looked her up and down before speaking, "Stalking me?" I questioned.

She scoffed, "You wish."

"I'd rather you didn't." I mumbled before looking at my wine glasses.

She tilted her head and gave me a short fake smile. "Tell me Y/n... how'd you do it?" She asked.

"Do what?" I asked.

She smirked before speaking again. "Seduce your little boyfriend. I bet you're paying him, you've got to be. I mean- you're pretty, but not that pretty."

I glared at her. "What are you implying." She giggled. She leaned in and whispered, "You're paying him with your body right?"

I raised an eyebrow at her, tired of her bull.

She smirked again and spoke, "He must have the brain of a fly to be dating you serious-"
But before she could finish her sentence, I'd poured one of my wine glasses over her head to shut her up. Her eyes were wide and she stood there in shock.

I sighed and took a patient sip of my other wine glass before speaking.

"Listen. Insult me all you want, I couldn't care less about the opinion of a homewrecking and insecure little girl. But you say one bad thing about my fiancé and I will fucking bury you." I said, looking straight into her eyes.

She was still shocked about the wine covering her clothes, so I took another sip of my wine before speaking again.

"I'll have you know I've been holding myself back all night so we could all have a good party, but no, little miss Dalia wants to make everything complicated. Fine." My eyes eyes her now white clothes covered in the red wine.

"How the fuck did you get invited here anyways? As far as I know, everyone here hates you, in case you couldn't tell." I stated before taking one more sip of wine. Dalia's jaw clenched as she glared at me.

I scanned our surroundings before smirking as I saw something interesting. "Where's your little boy toy for the night by the way?" I said. She didn't answer me so I gestured behind her. "Looks like someone got dumped." She turned around and glared at the sight.

There, was indeed her hook-up with another girl right after they had been getting cuddly.

Dalia turned back to me with a glare. "Oh shut up! I bet you don't even notice that your own little boyfriend could be cheating on you right now." She spoke.

I glared at her, "He's my fiancé, get it right." I said.

I didn't even question or bother to answer to her previous words. For a man who would kill for me, hearing nonsense like him cheating on me is just plain stupid.

Instead I took another sip of my wine.

"Oh my god! Put that wine down for a moment." Dalia exclaimed and slapped the wine glass out of my hand, causing it to fall in the sand and the rest of the wine poured out.

I looked at the wine while it disappeared in the sand. Then I scoffed and looked back at Dalia.
She looked at me with a serious expression, probably mad I wasn't taking her seriously earlier.

Well now I was. I slapped her across the face, hard enough for the girl to fall to the ground. This got a couple of people's attention, including Cilly.

I crouched down next to Dalia, making sure I got comfortable crouched down. Then I spoke to her in a low tone so only she could hear. "You're testing my patience here. Do one more thing to get on my nerves and it won't end as well as it did now."

I raised my hand to her cheek where I had slapped her and caressed her face with my finger. My nail slid across her sore cheek, causing her to hiss slightly.

"This pretty face of yours is so wasted on you." I commented with a fake sad face. But then I smiled. "But don't worry, there's definitely a world out there where you're not this pathetic." Then I stood up.

Maybe get physical with her was a little too much...

I looked at her again as she glared at me, trying to seem brave. I was done with her though and walked back over to the table to pour me a couple new glasses wine.

I grabbed the glasses and walked past the girl in the sand, towards where Kuni was sitting, watching everything like a movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 2.5K 22
- ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅ - ─── ・ 。゚☆:...
34.9K 1.3K 20
❀ -ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ 'ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ'ᴅ ʙʟᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴅʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ- 'ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴘᴇᴛ...
177K 6.5K 35
For hundreds of years, you continued to observe and reflect on the happenings of Inazuma. May it be good or bad, you had no say for how society progr...
38.6K 991 32
Hello, This is my first book, so please don't be to harsh. This book is about Y/N, and her journey through Tayvat. Y/N is female. I do not own an...