Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis (...

By Huyhuynh406

Survive is only the best way to fight and keep fighting. (Y/N) (L/N) Riley AKA Ghost 2. (Y/N) was the little... More

Introduction
Harem & Friends & Villain
(Y/N)'s Dinosaur Enemies
Prologue: Mission Failed
Chapter 1: The Island Part 1
Chapter 2: The Island Part 2
Chapter 3: Velociraptors Attack
Chapter 4: The Survivors
Chapter 5: Abandoned Lab
Chapter 6: Australis Attack
Chapter 7: Task Force 141
Chapter 8: Encounter Part 1
Chapter 9: Encounter Part 2
Chapter 10: Encounter Part 3
Chapter 11: Affliction
Chapter 12: Lunagaron V.S Australis
Chapter 13: The Stampede
Chapter 14: The Twin Carnotaurus
Chapter 15: The Searching
Chapter 16: The Facility
Chapter 17: The Truth/Rigel Attack
Chapter 18: Miaplacidus Attack/Miaplacidus V.S Australis
Chapter 19: Pteranodon Attack
Chapter 21: More Survivors/Battle Kraken
Chapter 22: Beasts Of Lake
Chapter 23: Task 141 V.S Australis
Chapter 24: Rathalos's Appear
Chapter 25: Something is coming
Chapter 26: Morden's Death/Megalodon's Battle
Chapter 27: Space Girl/Battle Regulus
Chapter 28: Celabrai Attack
Chapter 29: Rathalos & Lunagaron V.S Celabrai
Chapter 30: Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 31: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 20: Operators/Meet Agent Regina

123 5 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to Akira.

An outcry came from Akira, he was shouting his friend's name. someone he's close friends with yet, he was still lost, searching around the island for Kamijo. That's the name he was calling out. He then walks to the tree, but only when he has heard a frightening sound from behind, he moves fast to avoid it. He listened to that same sound again. This time he dashes, but the roots rise high from below in the primal forest, and he travels on one and falls flat on his face. He looked up. The sound was heard again, but it was ten times louder than before, as he'd approaching a hundred feet on it. Akira gasps like something is coming to get him.

He turns around to his right. Whatever is put into it from that side. And to the left. And behind it. And in front of him. He grapples in a sitting position. There, he was surrounded by at least forty Compsognathuses. Akira slowly gets up and grabs a stick, pointing at them.

Akira: "Easy now...just stay away...before I do something with this."

Then the compys let out a shriek and jumped to Akira's body. Their teeth and claws flesh as they each try to grab a scrap of his flesh. They were biting and tearing him savagely. This made Akira scream in pain. He then flairs, waving his arms and legs wildly. Some of the tiny animals lost their grip and sailed off, smashing into the trees or onto the ground. But dozens of others hang on, and Akira falls over the ground. He fights hysterically to get off his feet, screaming, shaking, swatting the compys loose. He spins, and that tactic seems to work, as the compys themselves began to panic and drop off of him. But he also loses his grip on his weapon, which goes flying, landing in the thick foliage six feet from him. Losing the attack, the compys turn and dart away, ten yards away from him.

The compys, however, turn and regroup, facing him in a line, hopping up and down, chirping and shrieking. Akira bounds into the foliage, but the compys followed him and he's forced to flee. Ten feet on, he stops, knowing he's screwed. Akira turns to face the pursuing compys. They stopped and stared there was a moment of silence, then they were chirping and squealing. The next thing Akira did, as he charges at them, shouting, waving his arms. The compys flee. He pulls out a rock and throws it at them to shoo the compys away. Akira was already tired of this game, so he turned away.

Time Skip Later.

When Akira was walking in the middle of the jungle and he tried to heading out to somewhere else and make him was been tired and going through like a lot and he want to get the hell out of this island with his friend Kamijo and he was been tired also hungry as hell and he want something to eat right away and he really tired going through like this. Then Akira was heard the other footsteps and sounds like an earthquake little bit and make Akira was surprise and he heard of it again and he was gonna run right now.

Akira: "*Shit! W-What the fuck was that?!?*" He thought himself and he was shook his head and he begin to running and keep running away from here right away and he want to get away from whatever it is chasing or after him. When Akira was running over there and he just stop right there and he saw there was a military base right there.

Akira: "A military base?!? Someone else is living there?!" He said and he was heard the thunderous roar from the other creature that it was here and arrive right on the time also Akira turn his head to look at the creature was big with his height 7 foot tall. The creature wasn't like a dinosaur and it almost looks like something worst than any carnivores for what Akira was gonna see.

Akira: "OH SHIT!!!!!!" He shout out and the creature was let out a roar and the other creatures appeared and they both were like same to these things...14 of them and make Akira was begin to running away and he was heading to the military base. When he was running and not gonna stop until he need to get away from these creatures are attacking at him right away and they both were running straight toward at him right away and then Akira was running and he wasn't going to stop.

Akira was trip and he fall down on the ground and make him turn his head to look and he saw one of the creature was attack at him.

Akira: "AAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in fear that the creature was about to pounce at him and out of nowhere a gunshot shot the creature in the head and then other gunshots right away and make Akira was surprise and then out of nowhere a hand grab his shoulder and getting him up.

Gaz: "I got you, kid. Stay behind at us!" He said to Akira and make the student boy nod his head and stay behind and then Capt. Price, Gaz, and Ghost shooting at these dinosaurs with their assault rifles and submachine guns that they both take down the 14 of these creatures by themselves. When the gunshots were done and make them both checking around and it is clear and Akira was look up and saw one of the creature was on top right there and he shout at them.

Akira: "Watch out!!!!!" He shout out and make the three of them were turn their heads to look up and they saw the creature was jumped up and make it pounce at Captain Price and the captain was dodge out of the way. When Ghost got his knife out and he was jumped on the top of creature behind and he grab the head of creature with his knife out and slash the neck of the creature off...with bloods come out of the neck.

The creature was fall down on the ground with bleeding out badly and make Ghost get off the body from the creature and he was take a look at the creature again and he said.

Ghost: "Looks like there were small monsters here....the lad was right about this place."

Gaz: "Wait, we are fighting enemies and...some dinosaurs?" He asked them.

Capt. Price: "Yes..." He said to them and then Akira asked them.

Akira: "Wait a minute, are you guys rescuer?" He asked them.

Capt. Price: "Yes, we are.....I'm Captain Price, this is Gaz and Ghost. Are you the survivor of Japan from plane crash?" He asked Akira and make the blond boy nodded his head and he told the three operators about what happened and there were huge monsters and some dinosaurs out there by themselves.

Capt. Price: "Aye, we have a big problem about this place....we need to be careful about these things out there and it is still hunting at the other human beings. We need to find (Y/N) with Soap and other group survivors and get off this island." He said to them and make them nod their heads and he turn his head to look at Akira and he told Akira stick together and do not let go and make the blonde boy nod his head and he will following them.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Urrrrrgh......" He was groaning and make him was slowly opened his eyes out and he was opened his eyes out and he turn his head to look around and he was in the jungle by himself and make him was got his face and he had a headache and it is a lot of it....then (Y/N) got up from the ground and make him was breathing out.

(Y/N): "Shit....where the hell am I?" He asked himself and make him turn his head to look over there and he didn't know where he is but naturally that he was in deep jungle with waterfall river and (Y/N) seen this and he tried to figure out the way how did he get back to the others. When (Y/N) was check around and it was all clear everything around.

(Y/N): "Damn, that dinosaur thing is tough as hell and I wish I need to find a weapon for fighting right away." He said to himself and make him was slowly got up from the ground and he grab his pistol gun out Glock and check the ammo of his gun is still there. When (Y/N) was begin to walking there right away and he was begin to moving out to somewhere else in this jungle and (Y/N) start to walk there fast as he could and make him begin to moving out right away...when he was heading out to somewhere else.

Then (Y/N) was walking there fast as he could and make him was walking out to somewhere and he tried to find the other ways but this place is big as hell and the island is big and when he is walking there and then he found himself that he was in the other direction of the other location.

(Y/N): "Jesus...." He said in surprise with horror and he found there was a dead body got rip apart off and bloods were on the ground and spraying all over on the ground and then (Y/N) was walking to there right away. When (Y/N) got his Glock pistol gun ready and he will wait anything moves attack at him and (Y/N) just mind his own business and he was walking there right away and make him walking fast as he could.

Then something was moving from the bushes and make (Y/N) aiming his gun out at whatever it is here and then out of nowhere the creature was appearance right away and make the creature landing down on the ground. The creature was look up at (Y/N) and let out a roar at (Y/N) right away and make (Y/N) aiming his gun at it.

(Y/N): "Oh hell." He said and he aiming his Glock gun and start to shooting at it right away and make him was shooting at the creature in the body and head and he was keep shooting at it.

Then (Y/N) knew his Glock pistol gun wouldn't work on this thing right away and make him was keep shooting at it and the creature was lunged toward to (Y/N) and he was dodge out of the way and make (Y/N) was shoot at the legs of creature and make it gonna fall but (Y/N) take his knife out and stab the creature in the head. The creature was roar out in pain and then (Y/N) stabbed at it in 5 times and he kick the body of creature fall down on the ground.

When (Y/N) was turn his head and there is more of them came here right away and he was got his gun with knife out and prepare to shoot and kill then out of nowhere gunshots and hitting the 3 carnivores in the bodies and heads. The three creatures were fall down on the ground and then he turn his head to look over there was a redhaired woman with her bodysuit with black and grey and she was holding her submachine gun dual MP5.

???: "That was close....Are you alright?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm fine...but who are you?" He asked her.

Regina: "Regina...I'm Regina."

(Y/N): "Are you the terrorism with General Molden and Dr. Kirk?"

Regina: "No...Dr. Kirk? You mean we capture him..." She said.

(Y/N): "You have him?" He said.

Regina: "Yeah, but I'll explain more later but first we need to move right now before these creatures showing up." She said to (Y/N)

(Y/N): "Right...I'm (Y/N) (L/N) Riley and...people called me Ghost."

Regina: "Ghost? So mysterious mask huh?" She said to (Y/N) with a wink and this make him was blush little bit and the two of them are walking and then they both heard the rumbling sound and something else came here and that is Australis.

Australis: "*ROAR*"

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 426 27
Monsters & Dinosaurs. (Y/N) (L/N) is a Monster Hunter and he is the one who taming the monsters by himself...because (Y/N) with the other soldiers wh...
12.8K 202 20
IN NATURE, IF YOU'RE NOT THE PREDATOR... YOU ARE THE PREY. A group of Japanese high school teenagers are lost on a deserted island located somewhere...
15.5K 518 37
(Y/N): "Henshin." Kevin: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was a friend of Gwen Stacy AKA Ghost-Spider and she was the vigilante who was watching over the New Y...
283 99 17
In order to protect his friends, Yamaguchi accepted a proposal from the tyrant price, Daishou. Something is wrong in the Slithering Isles, though, an...