Lovely princess: demon king b...

بواسطة zarinah_925

What if when athanasia after her first meeting with her father met someone else. what if instead of getting e... المزيد

Chapter 1 the outcast princess
Chapter 2 Encounter
Chapter 3 Treatment towards the princess
Chapter 4 Never mess with my women
Chapter 5 Night talk
Chapter 6 Revealed
Chapter 7 Treated like a Queen
Chapter 8 dance with me~
Chapter 9 Guardian fairy
Chapter 10 fairy of sunlight
Chapter 11 Back to obelia
Chapter 12 Debute ruined
Chapter 13 Don't go after him
Chapter 14 Rumours
Chapter 16 Almost got executed
Chapter 17 Cousins
Chapter 18 One of the Richest person in underworld
Chapter 19 Meeting mother's family
Chapter 20 Day-1 babysitting
Chapter 21 Day -1 Babysitting
Chapter 22 Day 2 Funny play part 1
Chapter 23 Day 2 Infinite Number of Audience
Chapter 24 Day 3 sleepy
Chapter 25 Day 4 tea Time
chapter 26 day 5 growth
Chapter 27 Day 6 Training
Chapter 28 day 7 Grand ball
Chapter 29 Declaration of war
Chapter 30 Alive
Chapter 31 Know your place
Chapter 32 I will not change my mind
Chapter 33 Assemble
Chapter 34 Foolish toy!
Chapter 35 Captured
Chapter 36 Fall of obelia
Chapter 37 Endless torture
Chapter 38 I should have never loved you
Chapter 39 Execution
Chapter 40 Be my queen

Chapter 15 Framed

596 7 2
بواسطة zarinah_925

Anos was sitting in his throne as he created a crystal ball which showed a handsome man with short red hair and green eyes

This man was Asmodeous le Stellarium Demon god Emperor of underworld Stellarium Empire where most demons live.

Asmo kun ," says Anos"

So?," Asks Asmo"

Princess Diana she really has a daughter," says anos "

Zierrah will be happy about this news," says Asmo"

I don't really think so ," says Anos "

Why is that anos," asks Asmo"

Her father is a obelian," says Anos"

What does that have to do with anything," asks Asmo"

Everyone except Lily her nanny and one girl whom she befriend treated her like shit ," says anos in a dark voice"

WHAT! ," Says Asmo  as his face darkened"

Athy father is a piece of shit who neglected her from the moment she was born ," says anos as his face darkened"

Father in law needs to know about this ," says Asmo"

Great idea Asmo ," says anos smirking"

Does the girl knows about her mother's origins ," asks Asmo"

I was going to tell her the next time I visit her ," says Anos smiling"

Anything you want to tell me Anos," asks Asmo smirking"

Ha! She's my women," says Anos blushing"

Finally! If you were still single that damn dogs won't stop barking about marriage proposal," says Asmo annoyed"

That's a pain ," says anos "

Teleport to Atlantas after you tell the girl about her mother's origin . Everyone's in Atlantas," says Asmo"

Sure ," says Anos"

What's the girl's name ," asks Asmo"

It's athanasia," says anos smiling"

I like her name ," says Asmo"

So the call got over and Anos decided to visit athanasia after he takes a bath .

Now in obelian empire

Jeanette was already announced as crown Princess of obelian Empire. She was said to be a lovely princess with angelic heart . She was loved by the whole empire. Athanasia helped her in things she didn't know. Sarah and athanasia became great friends. Rosaline didn't like that her daughter was getting close to the abandoned princess. But she didn't listen to her mother who only cares about Jennette and fame . The lovely princess was engaged to her fiance ejikiel alpheus.

Jeanette asked kiel to come with her

Princess where are you taking me," asks ejikiel"

To introduce you to my sister," says Jeanette blushing"

I wonder what type of reaction will she have ," thought Jennette"

Jennette saw her sister walking with her cousin Sarah.

Sister! ," Calls Jennette"

Athanasia looks around and saw Jennette "

Greetings princess," says athanasia bowing in front of her"

Pff look at her bowing in front of me! How hilarious," thought Jennette hiding her amused face"

Jennette glazed at her cousin

Well aren't you going to greet me ," asks Jennette looking at Sarah "

Sarah rolls her eyes towards that bratty princess

Tch! Getting princess," says Sarah annoyed"

Sister I want you to meet my fiance," says Jennette introducing kiel to her sister "

Athanasia greets her sister's fiance.

Ejikiel couldn't stop looking at her . She looked like an Angel.

It's a pleasure to meet you princess athanasia," says Kiel as he went towards her and kissed her hand"

Athanasia was taken back by his actions while Jennette was fuming angrily

How dare you bitch try to seduce my man ," thought Jennette annoyed "

They bid goodbye and Jennette went to have tea with her aunt Rosaline

The maids served them tea & snacks and left .

Aunty that athanasia is seducing my fiance," says Jennette annoyed"

Calm down Jennette auntie will take care of it ," says Rosaline as she got a idea how to get rid of athanasia"

Thank-you auntie but what will you do ," asks Jennette"

Jennette before this you should know that as long as athanasia is alive your position of crown Princess is in danger ," says Rosaline "

What! ," Says Jennette"

Invite her to the tea party I will order my maids to put Poisen on your tea ," says Rosaline smirking "

Don't worry it won't kill you just make you sleep for a few hours ," says Rosaline smirking "

Jennette thought about it

Then athanasia will be out of the picture," says Jennette smirking evilly"

Both of them said goodbye to eachother . The next day many nobles ladies came to her tea party Sarah was not there because she didn't like to be near Jennette.

Thank-you ladies for coming to my tea party ," says Jennette smiling"

Every noble ladies who attended Jennette tea party was from a wealthy family . Athanasia was also there because Jennette invited her but she was feeling something bad is going to happen again.

The maids served them tea and when the maid served athanasia she looked and Jennette and nodded.

His majesty must really love you princess," says one noble lady"

I agree princess Jennette and his majesty looks like the perfect father daughter duo"

Yes daddy loves me very much he even brought me lots of dress and jewellery," says Jennette looking at athanasia who's clenching her fist as she smirked "

His majesty was so caring that he even build the Daisy garden just for you princess," says another noble lady"

Jennette drinks the tea and then she collapsed and blood was there on her mouth. Athanasia gasped and ran to her side .

Many noble lady attended the tea party gasped and knights came at the scene.

It was princess athanasia who Poisened the lovely princess," says the maid who served Jennette tea"

No, I could never ," says athanasia trying to defend herself"

We saw how jealous you looked when princess Jennette was telling how his majesty treasures her ," says a noble lady who attended the tea party"

And just like that everyone blamed athanasia for poisoning the lovely princess and the guards dragged her to the throne room .

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

18.5K 710 18
This is a dark, in-depth sort of fanfiction about a thought up character. I started to wonder about what would happen if the muggle Ominis had to tor...
645K 24.1K 25
Years ago I had my revenge, and reclaimed my kingdom from the Usurper who murdered my father. Edeva Delsor, his only daughter, managed to escape me...
Darkness' Touch بواسطة Eli

الخيال (فانتازيا)

508K 28.8K 60
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
Kingdoms of Gold بواسطة LogicallyJen

الخيال (فانتازيا)

39.3K 2.9K 46
*BOOK 2 OF THE GODDESS OF WAR SAGA* Completed Two weeks. Token has no more than two weeks to find a cure or her new family will be destroyed all over...