๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—š๐—›๐—ง, formula 1

By maripercv

In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz. More

๐—— ๐—” ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ ๐—œ ๐—š ๐—› ๐—ง
00. wrong number
01. mamados
02. random gc
03. children
04. kinda bored
05. last lap
06. Romero's Cafรฉ
07. a dream
08. this is so weird
09. Lando's tweet
10. no way
11. i knew it!
12. unreal
13. surprise surprise
14. too hot to handle
15. famous
16. dm now
17. im in love
18. crazy fans
19. little coffee run
20. ladies night
21. thank you
22. Friendly double date
23. Maybe one day
24. the plan
25. matchmaker
26. so blind
27. We miss you
28. We're just friends
29. just tell her
30. He was in love
31. An almost kiss
32. Daniel the therapist
34. My kind of woman
35. Great friend
36. A little company
37. Soulmates
38. Just for you
39. Mother's blessing
40. Golden Boy
41. Okay, im dying
42. Yes or no?
43. I miss you
44. full of surprises
45. More days like this
46. Im feeling 22
47. Silverstone bby!
48. my only champion
49. tough race but with a lovely girl
50. one year since I fell in love
51. Honey, we made it
52. You complete me

33. I've waited so long

18.8K 538 211
By maripercv

Isabella knew she was acting weird, she didn't know why. She was never nervous around Lando, not until the night at her mom's house. She likes him and she's pretty sure he likes her back. Maybe that is why she's nervous.

"Okay I didn't tell you, but a few days ago Lando kind of invited me to Disney."

"Huh. What do you mean he invited you to Disney."

"Are you stupid? He invited me to Disney world because I told him it's been my dream since little."

"And you still believe he doesn't like you? Come on, you're fucking stupid."

"Okay, one, i already changed my mind about that the day he came to my mom's house. Two, I do want to tell him but first moves are embarrassing. How am I supposed to move on from Lando Norris rejecting me."

"You won't.... Because he likes you back, it's seriously exhausting how stupid you two are."

"Hmm, anyway, he invited me and i kind of been dry talking him this past days for I don't know why?"

"He just invited you to Disney world and you're dry texting him!? Kill yourself, Isabella."

"Woah, okay. Shut up, I know I'm stupid, I don't know why I'm texting him like that, I like him, and today he asked me to hang out with him ."

"He's going to confess."

"To what?"

".... His feelings, Isabella, his feelings."

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh. Whatever, you should definitely tell him."

"What if that's not it?"

"Who the fuck cares, just do it, you have nothing to lose anyway."

"Woah, Aurora, thank you very much, adios."

"Ciao."

Lando wanted to tell Isabella Romero he was in love with her, he didn't know how, but he was going to do it. He invited her to this carnival tonight, he thought it was the perfect place to talk.

"I don't know, man. What if she just doesn't like me. It would ruin our friendship."

"It won't because she doesn't not like you."

"What."

"Sorry, i meant that it won't ruin the friendship because she likes you back."

"How do you know."

"I know everything, mate."

"Haha, right okay. So I should just tell her?"

"Yup, it's the easiest way, i mean what do you have to lose anyway?"

"My friendship!? With the perfect girl!? Are you stupid, Charles?"

"Oh right, I forgot. Damn, that would be sad, lol."

"Did you just say lol out loud?"

"Yeah... George told me to start saying it."

"Okay.. well, I have to go because I'm meeting Isa at the carnival."

"You're not picking her up? Maybe it's better if she rejects you."

"Charles! Don't say that! And no, I'm not picking her up because she told me not to, I don't want to push the buttons so I just said okay."

"You didn't try hard enough, if it doesn't go right, it's your fault."

"Woah, Charles, okay that is mean, bye."

"Ciao, Lando."

Everything was going okay, the first thing Isabella did was apologize for not texting nor hanging out with him, saying she was busy with her test she's supposed to take next Monday. Lando understood and told her not to worry, only that he's glad that she's okay and that she's not mad with him.

They both haven't talked about that night but at the moment, for Lando that was not something he wanted to talk about, he just wanted to be with her.

"Aurora hates me, whenever I'm asking for advices or something, she calls me fucking stupid." Isabella chuckled as she took a bite of the pretzel Lando bought for her.

The boy chuckled, his shoulder bumping with hers. "Charles and Daniel do the same! They always say I shouldn't be offended because they're giving me a reality check." He rolled his eyes.

"Huh, I never thought of that."

They kept on walking, talking and talking. It was like nothing bad ever happened between them, which in a way didn't, but the awkwardness was away.

They grabbed a sit next to each other, Isabella sat with her legs up the bench, and Lando sat with one leg up the bench. The girl grabbed the last bit of the pretzel and handed it to Lando, he opened his mouth and bite it.

"Thank you, ma'am." He smiled, chewing on the pretzel. Isabella smiled and cleaned her hands with a napkin.

They kept their silence, but on the background all there was were people cheering and screaming happily. Lando wondered if this was the perfect time to tell her, but he couldn't help to just stare at her, admiring the way her eyes were shining as she looked at the couples walking. When she looked back to him, she smiled wider, "what are you looking at, creep?"she asked, snorting.

Lando shook his head, "you look so happy right now." He said, still staring at her. Isabella shrugged her shoulders with a shy smile, "I just like being here with you." She confessed, Lando tilted his head, looking away with a smile.

"Can I tell you something?" Lando asked, his hands playing with the end of his shirt. He started doing this because of Isabella's habit, hanging out with her so much made him do the same things. Isabella nodded,, looking right through his eyes.

"I...umm, I like you." He said, looking up. The girl chuckled, "I like you too, Lando."

"No, I mean, I like you— I have feelings for you. I've had them for the longest time, I think since we met," He said with a shy tone. "And I'm not sure if you feel the same way but right now I just want to tell you how I feel because even if it will probably make things awkward, I can't keep it hidden anymore, so yeah, I like you."

Lando waited for the girls' answer, who was just breathing in and out, her eyes shining like they did when she looked at someone she loved. It was 10'seconds, ten seconds Isabella spent processing the guy's words until she finally said something.

"Do you really mean that?" She asked, her voice sounding more shy than it ever did. Lando chuckled, thinking nothing good was going to come out of her mouth.

"Of course I mean it, Isa. Every word I've ever said to you, I meant them. I like you, I like the way you are when you're around people you love and I absolutely love all of your habits, I even started doing some of them because of all the times we hung out, I like you."

Isabella stared at him, smiling through every words he said before grabbing his hand with both of hers. "I like you too, I really like you. Like more than having just a crush on Lando Norris from Formula 1, I like you as the guy who has spent this many months with me without getting tired of me. I just never said anything because it is embarrassing to do the first move, speaking of experience. But yeah, I like you."

Lando was grinning like a kid, nodding at every word she said, squeezing her hand with excitement. "So...can I kiss you?" He asked, nervous. Isabella snorted, rapidly nodding.

Lando cupped his hands on Isabella's cheeks and pulled her closer to him, giving her a small but passionate kiss. He was smiling though the kiss and so was she, they were happy.

Lando pulled away first, his cheeks blushing and his smile making Isabella's eyes shine like they never did. The girl grabbed his face and gave him a peck on the lips, his hand on the girl's tight.

"I've waited so long for this."

She smiled.

AUTHORS NOTE

FUCKING FINALLYYYYYYYY🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I'm usually a sucker for drunk confessions but they're just so cute I needed to do a pure confession😭😭😭😭

Was this good? I was very excited to write this but I don't know if it's good😭 I so hope it was and you guys enjoyed it.

There's still too much to unpack and write!!!

I fucking hate tiktok, it's not letting me post edits for the story😭😭😭 I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 2.2K 29
หšโ‚Šโ€ง๊’ฐแƒ โ˜† เป’๊’ฑ โ€งโ‚Šหš in which lando norris falls for oscar piastri's sister. or an upcoming rookie joins mclaren and his sister causes a stir.
40.6K 577 27
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...
97.8K 3.1K 27
in which a people-pleaser and a racer fall in love over the internet, while the world watches. & where everyone can see that, apart from themselves. ...
79.3K 1.3K 27
โ we don't talk enough, we should open up, before it's all too much โž *เณจโ‹†*โœฉโ–€ two drivers two teams two feeli...