𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐟𝐮𝐥 |𝐑𝐓𝐁|𝐇𝐏...

By Gabri_WP

,,The future depens on what you do today." In which the past watch the future. English isn't my first langua... More

★CAST - FUTURE★
★CAST - PAST★
★CAST - PAST★
★CAST - PAST★
Prolog
★ACT ONE★
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
★ACT TWO★

001

7.3K 209 22
By Gabri_WP

𝟷sᴛ ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟷
ᴘʀɪᴠᴇᴛ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇ

,,That's in few years." said some student.
Lily furrowed her brows ,,Why does The book starts here?" she mumbled.

A man appeared on the corner the cat had been watching, appeared so suddenly and silently you’d have thought he’d just popped out of the ground. The cat’s tail twitched and its eyes narrowed.

,,Minnie?" asked Sirius Black „Mr. Black, how many times do i have to tell you to not call me that!"

,,That men looks professor Dumbledore." said Marlene.

Nothing like this man had ever been seen in Privet Drive. He was tall, thin and very old, judging by the silver of his hair and beard, which were both long enough to tuck into his belt. He was wearing long robes, a purple cloak which swept the ground and high-heeled, buckled boots. His blue eyes were light, bright and sparkling behind half-moon spectacles and his nose was very long and crooked, as though it had been broken at least twice. This man’s name was Albus Dumbledore.

,,I told you so!" Marlene exclaimed.
,,We know, don't yell please."

Albus Dumbledore didn’t seem to realise that he had just arrived in a street where everything from his name to his boots was unwelcome. He was busy rummaging in his cloak, looking for something. But he did seem to realise he was being watched, because he looked up suddenly at the cat, which was still staring at him from the other end of the street. For some reason, the sight of the cat seemed to amuse him. He chuckled and muttered, ‘I should have known.’
He had found what he was looking for in his inside pocket. It seemed to be a silver cigarette lighter. He flicked it open, held it up in the air and clicked it. The nearest street lamp went out with a little pop. He clicked it again – the next lamp flickered into darkness.

,,I want that!" shouted James and Sirius synchronized. ,,Too bad, I have it." said Ron with a smirk on his face.

Twelve times he clicked the Put-Outer, until the only lights left in the whole street were two tiny pinpricks in the distance, which were the eyes of the cat watching him. If anyone looked out of their window now, even beady-eyed Mrs Dursley, they wouldn’t be able to see anything that was happening down on the pavement. Dumbledore slipped the Put-Outer back inside his cloak and set off down the street towards number four, where he sat down on the wall next to the cat. He didn’t look at it, but after a moment he spoke to it.
‘Fancy seeing you here, Professor McGonagall.’
He turned to smile at the tabby, but it had gone. Instead he was smiling at a rather severe-looking woman who was wearing square glasses exactly the shape of the markings the cat had had around its eyes. She, too, was wearing a cloak, an emerald one. Her black hair was drawn into a tight bun. She looked distinctly ruffled.

,,Minnie!" the Mauraders yelled.

‘How did you know it was me?’ she asked.
‘My dear Professor, I’ve never seen a cat sit so stiffly.’
‘You’d be stiff if you’d been sitting on a brick wall all day,’ said Professor McGonagall.

Whole Great Hall was confused. Why did she sit the whole day in some muggle town?

‘All day? When you could have been celebrating? I must have passed a dozen feasts and parties on my way here.’ Professor McGonagall sniffed angrily.
‘Oh yes, everyone’s celebrating, all right,’ she said impatiently. ‘You’d think they’d be a bit more careful, but no – even the Muggles have noticed something’s going on. It was on their news.’ She jerked her head back at the Dursleys’ dark living-room window. ‘I heard it. Flocks of owls ... shooting stars ... Well, they’re not completely stupid. They were bound to notice something. Shooting stars down in Kent – I’ll bet that was Dedalus Diggle. He never had much sense.’
‘You can’t blame them,’ said Dumbledore gently. ‘We’ve had precious little to celebrate for eleven years.’

,,Does it mean You-Know-Who is gone?" asked some Hufflepuff student. The present Death Eaters froze.

‘I know that,’ said Professor McGonagall irritably. ‘But that’s no reason to lose our heads. People are being downright careless, out on the streets in broad daylight, not even dressed in Muggle clothes, swapping rumours.’
She threw a sharp, sideways glance at Dumbledore here, as though hoping he was going to tell her something, but he didn’t, so she went on: ‘A fine thing it would be if, on the very day YouKnow-Who seems to have disappeared at last, the Muggles found out about us all. I suppose he really has gone, Dumbledore?’
‘It certainly seems so,’ said Dumbledore.

,,That's not possible! The Dark Lord can't just disappear!" screamed Bellatrix.

‘We have much to be thankful for. Would you care for a sherbet lemon?’
‘A what?’
‘A sherbet lemon. They’re a kind of Muggle sweet I’m rather fond of.’
‘No, thank you,’ said Professor McGonagall coldly, as though she didn’t think this was the moment for sherbet lemons. ‘As I say, even if You-Know-Who has gone –’
‘My dear Professor, surely a sensible person like yourself can call him by his name? All this “You-Know-Who” nonsense – for eleven years I have been trying to persuade people to call him by his proper name: Voldemort.’

Almost entire room flinched.

Professor McGonagall flinched, but Dumbledore, who was unsticking two sherbet lemons, seemed not to notice. ‘It all gets so confusing if we keep saying “YouKnow-Who”.’ I have never seen any reason to be frightened of saying Voldemort’s name.’
‘I know you haven’t,’ said Professor McGonagall, sounding halfexasperated, half-admiring. ‘But you’re different. Everyone knows you’re the only one You-Know – oh, all right, Voldemort – was frightened of.’
‘You flatter me,’ said Dumbledore calmly. ‘Voldemort had powers I will never have.’
‘Only because you’re too – well – noble to use them.’
‘It’s lucky it’s dark. I haven’t blushed so much since Madam Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs.’
Professor McGonagall shot a sharp look at Dumbledore and said, ‘The owls are nothing to the rumours that are flying around. You know what everyone’s saying? About why he’s disappeared? About what finally stopped him?’

Everyone listened intently.

It seemed that Professor McGonagall had reached the point she was most anxious to discuss, the real reason she had been waiting on a cold hard wall all day, for neither as a cat nor as a woman had she fixed Dumbledore with such a piercing stare as she did now. It was plain that whatever ‘everyone’ was saying, she was not going to believe it until Dumbledore told her it was true. Dumbledore, however, was choosing another sherbet lemon and did not answer.
‘What they’re saying,’ she pressed on, ‘is that last night Voldemort turned up in Godric’s Hollow. He went to find the Potters. The rumour is that Lily and James Potter are – are – that they’re – dead.’

The entire room fell silent. ,,W-what?" asked Lilly in disbelief. „My boy!" cried  Euphemia Potter her husband trying to comfort her, himself had tears in his eyes. Remus, Sirius and Peter looked at James who was quiet. James looked at his friends with fear in his eyes. The Mauraders crew hugged.

Dumbledore bowed his head. Professor McGonagall gasped.
‘Lily and James ... I can’t believe it ... I didn’t want to believe it ... Oh, Albus ...’

Sobbing could be hear through the entire room.

Dumbledore reached out and patted her on the shoulder. ‘I know ... I know ...’ he said heavily. ,,A-and what about Avyanna and Regulus Black? They're saying they're dead too."

,,WHAT!" shouted the house of Black. Evan and Barty looked at Avyanna and Regulus.

Dumbledore nodded sadly. ,,And little Cassiopeia? Is she okay?" asked trembling Minerva. ,,Thankfully yes, she's safe with her godmother." The woman nodded her voice trembled as she went on.

,,Who's her godmother?"

‘That’s not all. They’re saying he tried to kill the Potters’ son, Harry. But – he couldn’t. He couldn’t kill that little boy. No one knows why, or how, but they’re saying that when he couldn’t kill Harry Potter,
Voldemort’s power somehow broke – and that’s why he’s gone.’

No one could believe what they just heard. „A baby killed the Dark Lord? What a nonsense!" said Rodulphus.

Dumbledore nodded glumly.
‘It’s – it’s true?’ faltered Professor McGonagall. ‘After all he’s done ... all the people he’s killed ... he couldn’t kill a little boy? It’s just astounding ... of all the things to stop him ... but how in the name of heaven did Harry survive?’
‘We can only guess,’ said Dumbledore. ‘We may never know.’
Professor McGonagall pulled out a lace handkerchief and dabbed at her eyes beneath her spectacles. Dumbledore gave a great sniff as he took a golden watch from his pocket and examined it. It was a very odd watch. It had twelve hands but no numbers; instead, little planets were moving around the edge. It must have made sense to Dumbledore, though, because he put it back in his pocket and said, ‘Hagrid’s late. I suppose it was he who told you I’d be here, by the way?’
‘Yes,’ said Professor McGonagall. ‘And I don’t suppose you’re going to tell me why you’re here, of all places?’
‘I’ve come to bring Harry to his aunt and uncle. They’re the only family he has left now.’

,,What about us?!" said Mia and Monty, Harry's grandparent's. Potter's looked at Harry, who looked at them sadly. They've got the message. They're dead too.

‘You don’t mean – you can’t mean the people who live here?’ cried Professor McGonagall, jumping to her feet and pointing at number four. ‘Dumbledore – you can’t. I’ve been watching them all day. You couldn’t find two people who are less like us. And they’ve got this son – I saw him kicking his mother all the way up the street, screaming for sweets. Harry Potter come and live here!’
‘It’s the best place for him,’ said Dumbledore firmly. ‘His aunt and uncle will be able to explain everything to him when he’s older. I’ve written them a letter.’

,,Professor Dumbledore, with whole duel respect, I doubt a letter will explain everything." said Lily Evans and looked at Albus.

‘A letter?’ repeated Professor McGonagall faintly, sitting back down on the wall. ‘Really, Dumbledore, you think you can explain all this in a letter? These people will never understand him! He’ll be famous – a legend – I wouldn’t be surprised if today was known as Harry Potter Day in future – there will be books written about Harry – every child in our world will know his name!’
‘Exactly,’ said Dumbledore, looking very seriously over the top
of his half-moon glasses. ‘It would be enough to turn any boy’s head. Famous before he can walk and talk! Famous for something he won’t even remember! Can’t you see how much better off he’ll be, growing up away from all that until he’s ready to take it?’
Professor McGonagall opened her mouth, changed her mind, swallowed and then said, ‘Yes – yes, you’re right, of course. But how is the boy getting here, Dumbledore?’ She eyed his cloak suddenly as though she thought he might be hiding Harry underneath it.
‘Hagrid’s bringing him.’
‘You think it – wise – to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?’
‘I would trust Hagrid with my life,’ said Dumbledore.

,,But not with your secrets." said the future generation.

‘I’m not saying his heart isn’t in the right place,’ said Professor McGonagall grudgingly, ‘but you can’t pretend he’s not careless. He does tend to – what was that?’
A low rumbling sound had broken the silence around them. It grew steadily louder as they looked up and down the street for some sign of a headlight; it swelled to a roar as they both looked up at the sky – and a huge motorbike fell out of the air and landed on the road in front of them.
If the motorbike was huge, it was nothing to the man sitting astride it.

,,I want that!" screamed Sirius Black and started jumping on the sofa. ,,Sirius Orion Black, you sit down immediately!" yelled Walburga Black at his disowned son.

He was almost twice as tall as a normal man and at least five times as wide. He looked simply too big to be allowed, and so wild – long tangles of bushy black hair and beard hid most of his face, he had hands the size of dustbin lids and his feet in their leather boots were like baby dolphins. In his vast, muscular arms he was holding a bundle of blankets.
‘Hagrid,’ said Dumbledore, sounding relieved. ‘At last. And where did you get that motorbike?’
‘Borrowed it, Professor Dumbledore, sir,’ said the giant, climbing carefully off the motorbike as he spoke. ‘Young Sirius Black lent it me. I’ve got him, sir.’

,,YES! IT'S MINE!"

‘No problems, were there?’
‘No, sir – house was almost destroyed but I got him out all right before the Muggles started swarmin’ around. He fell asleep as we was flyin’ over Bristol.’
Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall bent forward over the bundle of blankets. Inside, just visible, was a baby boy, fast asleep.

Ooo," said almost everyone. „Ooh you're so cute, Harold!" said Cassiopeia to Harry.

Under a tuft of jet-black hair over his forehead they could see a curiously shaped cut, like a bolt of lightning.
‘Is that where –?’ whispered Professor McGonagall.
‘Yes,’ said Dumbledore. ‘He’ll have that scar for ever.’
‘Couldn’t you do something about it, Dumbledore?’
‘Even if I could, I wouldn’t. Scars can come in useful. I have one myself above my left knee which is a perfect map of the London Underground. Well – give him here, Hagrid – we’d better get this over with.’
Dumbledore took Harry in his arms and turned towards the Dursleys’ house.
‘Could I – could I say goodbye to him, sir?’ asked Hagrid.
He bent his great, shaggy head over Harry and gave him what must have been a very scratchy, whiskery kiss. Then, suddenly, Hagrid let out a howl like a wounded dog.
‘Shhh!’ hissed Professor McGonagall. ‘You’ll wake the Muggles!’
‘S-s-sorry,’ sobbed Hagrid, taking out a large spotted handkerchief and burying his face in it. ‘But I c-c-can’t stand it – Lily an’ James dead – an’ poor little Harry off ter live with Muggles –’
‘Yes, yes, it’s all very sad, but get a grip on yourself, Hagrid, or we’ll be found,’ Professor McGonagall whispered, patting Hagrid gingerly on the arm as Dumbledore stepped over the low garden wall and walked to the front door. He laid Harry gently on the doorstep, took a letter out of his cloak, tucked it inside Harry’s blankets and then came back to the other two.

,,YOU LEFT MY SON/GRANDSON ON THE DOORSTEP?!" screamed angry Lily and Euphemia. Everyone flinched at the sudden shout. ,,I'm sorry, Miss Evans, Mrs.Potter. But I cannot influence what I do in the future."

For a full minute the three of them stood and looked at the little bundle; Hagrid’s shoulders shook, Professor McGonagall blinked furiously and the twinkling light that usually shone from Dumbledore’s eyes seemed to have gone out.
‘Well,’ said Dumbledore finally, ‘that’s that. We’ve no business staying here. We may as well go and join the celebrations.’
‘Yeah,’ said Hagrid in a very muffled voice. ‘I’d best get this bike away. G’night, Professor McGonagall – Professor Dumbledore, sir.’
Wiping his streaming eyes on his jacket sleeve, Hagrid swung himself on to the motorbike and kicked the engine into life; with a roar it rose into the air and off into the night.
‘I shall see you soon, I expect, Professor McGonagall,’ said Dumbledore, nodding to her. Professor McGonagall blew her nose in reply.
Dumbledore turned and walked back down the street. On the corner he stopped and took out the silver Put-Outer. He clicked it once and twelve balls of light sped back to their street lamps so that Privet Drive glowed suddenly orange and he could make out a tabby cat slinking around the corner at the other end of the street. He could just see the bundle of blankets on the step of number four.
‘Good luck, Harry,’ he murmured. He turned on his heel and with a swish of his cloak he was gone.

A breeze ruffled the neat hedges of Privet Drive, which lay silent and tidy under the inky sky, the very last place you would expect astonishing things to happen. Harry Potter rolled over inside his blankets without waking up. One small hand closed on the letter beside him and he slept on, not knowing he was special, not knowing he was famous, not knowing he would be woken in a few hours’ time by Mrs Dursley’s scream as she opened the front door to put out the milk bottles, nor that he would spend the next few weeks being prodded and pinched by his cousin Dudley... He couldn’t know that at this very moment, people meeting in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices: ‘To Harry Potter – the boy who lived!’

,,I can't believe they left him with Petunia..."

𝟸𝟿ᴛʜ ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 𝟷𝟿𝟾𝟷
ᴠᴏʟᴅᴇᴍᴏʀᴛ's sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴍᴀɴᴏʀ

,,Oh oh this isn't good." said Narcissa Malfoy.
,,This is two days before Lily and I died..." James noticed.

Evan Rosier could be seen walking up the stairs. Whole house was dark, there was no daylight entering through the windows. Evan Rosier walked to the door and knocked. 'Come in' hissed voice on the other side.

Everyone got goosebumps because of that voice. They knew who's voice that is.

Evan Rosier took a deep breath and walked to the room. 'My lord' he bowed. 'Come here, Evan' said Voldemort. Nagini, his snake, was laying next to his legs. 'You and Regulus Black were good friends back in school, is that correct?' Voldemort asked. 'Yes, my Lord'
'Did you know, he planned to betray me? I want to know the truth, Evan'

,,This one hundred percent isn't good." said Barty and looked at the real one Evan.

,No, my lord, I didn't.' lied young Rosier. Voldemort knew he was lying. 'I'm just gonna ask once, Evan. Where is Regulus Black?'

Evan Rosier was a safe keeper of Regulus and Avyanna's house.

'I don't know, my lord.' Voldemort creepily smiled at him. 'Are you sure, Evan?' 'Yes, my lord.' Evan knew he's not gonna walk out of that door. He knew Voldemort will kill him any second now.

'Crucio!' Evan felt on the floor. He writhed in stabbing pain and yelled. 'Where is Regulus Black?!" yelled the dark lord. 'I hope you die, you old man!' he said through gritted teeth.

,,Oh no... Evan!"

Voldemort's eyes darkened with fury. 'Avada Kedavra!'

Evan Rosier laid emotionless on the floor. However Voldemort didn't know someone eavesdropped the whole interaction. It was Bellatrix Lestrange.

,,Bellatrix, didn't I thought you better!?" yelled Druella Black at her daughter.

She immediately walked away with fear in her eyes. She went to different room and locked herself there.

,,What are you doing, Bella?" asked Narcissa her older sister ,,How am I supposed to know? It's the future, Cissy." Andromeda watched them with sad eyes.

Bellatrix summoned her patronus. 'Reg, you have to get out of that house! The dark Lord killed Evan, you're not safe anymore. Take Avy and Cassi and go!' Family always comes first in the house of Black. Yes, they sometimes disown their children, but it's for their good. At least that's what they think.

,,Did Bellatrix just betrayed You-Know-Who? Wow! Finally coming to your senses, Bella?" Sirius asked his cousin with smirk. Bellatrix was flabbergasted, she couldn't believe her eyes what her future I did.

However Regulus wasn't home to protect his family. He was in cave looking for Horcruxes made by Voldemort.

,,What the fuck!" yelled multiple people.

'Kreacher, I need you to do exactly what I say to you. When I drink this water, you'll take the necklace and leave me here and destroy it. I need you to promise me you'll do this, nothing else. I can die and if I do, you'll let me. Understand?' Kreacher hesitated for few seconds 'Of course. Kreacher lives to serve the noble house of Black.'

Regulus nodded and started drinking. Every other gulp was harder and harder to swallow. The young Black started crying. 'I can't, Kreacher. I can't continue.' Kreacher was sad to see his master like this. 'I'm sorry, master Black. But you must to.' 

,,Oh Reggie." said Avyanna sadly with tears in her eyes.

Kreacher took the necklace and looked at his master for few second before disappearing and leaving him there. Regulus breathed heavily, he tried to stand up, but he was to weak. Suddenly Bellatrix's patronus appeared. 'Reg, you have to get out of that house! The dark Lord killed Evan, you're not safe anymore. Take Avy and Cassi and go!'

When he tried to get up and leave something took his leg. Regulus had his wand too far away from him, he could do nothing. And so Voldemort's inferti took him under the water. Young Regulus Arcturus Black never got out of that water. Young Regulus Arcturus Black never met his family again.

Everyone sit stiffed. Avyanna got up and hugged Regulus with all strength she had and sobbed. Even the whole Black family had tears on theirs cheeks. Yes, even Walburga.

,,Regulus, you idiot! What have you done!?" shouted Sirius at his younger brother. Before everyone could do anything else the scene changed.

ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴜs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴠʏᴀɴɴᴀ's
sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ
𝟸𝟿ᴛʜ ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ

Avyanna Black sang a lullaby to her only child, Cassiopeia. The baby was asleep in her mother's arms in dark purple blanket.

,,Oooh." ,,Aren't you a cute little baby, Cassi?" teased Harry. „Shut up, Harold."  Cassiopeia rolled her eyes.

Avyanna got up from the chair and walked to Cassi's crib and put her down. The mother smiled at her daughter. Suddenly a loud bang could be hear.

,,Shit, shit, shit." ,,Language, Sirius."

Avyanna quickly turned to the door. Four Death Eaters stood there. 'Hello, miss Rosier or should I say Mrs. Black now?' said one of them 'Where is Regulus? The Dark Lord wasn't happy, when he found out he betrayed him.' Avyanna stood in front of Cassiopeia, who had woken up, protecting her with her body. 'He's not here.' said Avyanna with strong voice, but in reality she was terrified. Not for herself, but for her husband and child.

'Oh well if he's not here, we'll kill just you and your child.' One of them took a step forward. 'Don't you dare touch her!' said Avyanna and rosed her wand at them.

,,Your mom was baddass, Cassi." said Ginny. Cassiopeia smiled sadly.

Avyanna and Death Eaters started fighting. It was hard for Avyanna due to her daughter being in the room and she had to protect her.

One Death Eater was down, three were next. One of them however attacked little Cassiopeia. Avyanna run before her and the curse hit her instead. Avyanna fell down on the floor. Avyanna died protecting her only child. Avyanna didn't know Regulus was dead. Avyanna didn't know, her daughter was now an orphan.

Whole Great Hall was crying again.
,,Wait and what about Cassi?" asked worried Andromeda even though future Cassiopeia sat few seats next to her.

There were only four people left in the room. Little Cassiopeia and three Death Eaters. Before any of them could do anything, three cloaked figures showed up at the door. 'Not our niece, you assholes.' all three Death Eaters couldn't even react, before they died.

,,Thank Salazar. Now who are they?" said Cassiopeia I. curiously. Whole house Black was curious, who saved their heiress.

'We're too late..." said one of the cloaked figures. All of them took down their cloaks. It was Narcissa Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange and Andromeda Tonks.

,,Okay, I didn't see that coming." said James flabbergasted. Narcissa and Bellatrix were happy. It seemed they're on the good terms with their sister in the future.

Andromeda took crying Cassiopeia into her arms and tried to calm her down. The Black sister looked at dead Avyanna with tears in their eyes and then at Cassiopeia.

𝟹𝟷sᴛ ᴏᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ
ɢᴏᴅʀɪᴄ's ʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ

Lily and James sat on their couch with worried expression. 'I'm scared, James.'

,,IT'S US!" „Prongs...I think this is the scene were you die..." Remus whispered in pity. „Ou." Euphemia and Fleamont looked at the future James and Lily scared. They did not wish to see their son and future daughter in law die.

'I know, Lily flower.' James caressed Lily's cheek. 'What if he find us, James! What if-' Lily had tears running down her cheek. 'Don't worry, Lily. He won't.' Before James could say anything else, there was a loud bang down stairs.

,,No, no, no."

James and Lily looked at each other, both of them with fear in their eyes. They knew who that was. 'James-' 'Take Harry and go!' said James. He walked to the door. ’James! Wait!' Lily walked up to him and kissed him for the last time. 'I love you.' 'I love you too.'

Euphemia was sobbing at this point.

James went to the stairs. But Voldemort was already there. His wand was pointed at James. James wanted to take his wand, but he found out, he doesn't have it. He left it in the bedroom.

,,James you idiot!" yelled Sirius, who had tears in his eyes. Harry was crying quietly and Ginny hugged him.

'Walk away, Potter!' The dark Lord didn't want to kill the pureblood wizard. Of course, James didn't. He protected his family until his last breath. 'Avada Kedavra!'

James Fleamont Potter was dead.

Voldemort walked to the room, where Lily was. He opened the door. Lily was there, standing in front of little Harry. She didn't have her wand also.

,,HOW CAN YOU JUST FORGET TO TAKE YOURS WANDS!"

'Please not Harry.' Lily begged.
'Kill me, but please not him!' cried the young woman. Step aside you foolish girl!' Lily stood where she was. 'Please not him. Have mercy.'

Lily Potter begged.
Lily died protecting her son.

Marlene, Mary and Alice hugged Lily closed to them. Remus, Sirius and Peter hugged James. Everyone had tears on their cheeks. Professors were sorrowful. They taught these children. And now they watched them die and kill each other.

The first wizarding war was over. But at what cost?

,,Wait first? There will be another one?"

Marlene McKinnon and her whole family dead. Fabian and Gideon Prewett dead. The Bones family almost completely destroyed. Benjy Fenwick dead. The Potter's dead. Alice and Frank Longbottom tortured into insanity by Bellatrix Lestrange, who was under Imperius curse. Dorcas Meadowes dead. Mary MacDonald obliviated herself. Regulus and Avyanna Black dead. Evan Rosier, who wanted to protect his best friend, dead.

Whole Great Hall was silent. They couldn't believe no they didn't want to believe how many deaths will come.

Bellatrix Lestrange, Barty Crouch Jr., Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange went to Azkaban. Sirius Black also went to Azkaban for a murder of twelve muggles and Peter Pettigrew.

ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

,,This was traumatic and depressed as fu-" „James Fleamont Potter!" ,,Sorry, mom..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
863K 40K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...