💚The Lost Mysterious Seventh...

By AkiraVixen4830348

Hi my Kits, but you guys know me by now lol. So if I spelled one of my sentences, says, or words wrong please... More

💜Melody Profile💜
💙Rave Profile💙
💚The Story Of The Past 💚
💚Intro💚
💚00💚
💚01💚

💚02💚

2 0 0
By AkiraVixen4830348

Female 2: "So now, 20 years ago today...

"Female 1: "King Peppy Beat made us safe..."

Now we see a the first female voice coming from a teenage pink female troll with pink hair...

This is teenage Princess Poppy Beat...

Now we hear the second female voice coming from a female teenage giraffe like light blue and white furred troll with sapphire blue hair...

This is teenage Princess Melody Beat, the younger adopted sister to Princess Poppy Beat, and adopted daughter of King Peppy. Telling the Trolls History together to younger kid trolls...

Female 2/Melody: "And now every Troll is free to be happy..."

Female 1/Poppy: "And live in perfect...."

Poppy/Melody/Trollings: ~"Harmony....."~

As the sisters sing together when saying *Harmony*, we see a yellow male with blue hair trolling named Sonny Blue.

Who coming up on Melody's right side sing with them, as a purple female with blue hair trolling named Violet Bliss.

Who comes up on Poppy's left side sing with them at the same time.

Once they where down sing the two trollings sit back down in the circle as a female light blue trolling with pink hair named Sky Gummy.

Who was laying on her stomach as she says...

Sky: "And that's why we hug every hour."

As Poppy closes the History Scrapbook and puts it way, as both her and Melody answers Sky.

Poppy/Melody: "Yup!/That's right."

Now we see a depressed lavender male trolling with purple hair named Lavender Popper.

Who was playing with the carpet.

Popper: "Ugh, I wish it was every half hour."

Poppy bend down to him a little as she answers him.

Poppy: "So do I, but that wouldn't leave much room for Sing and Dancing now would it ?"

Now we see a female yellow trolling with orange hair named Donna Sunny.

Who was holding her hand up try to get the sisters attention so she can ask something, once she got the sisters attention she puts her hand down.

Donna: "Princess Poppy, do the Bergens still want to eat us ?"

Poppy answers her a little to cheery as the younger trolling beings to panic.

Poppy: "You bet."

Making all the trolling gasp as Donna starts to panic, Melody giving her sister a small glare, as she smile sheepishly, and gets up from her spot and sits down next to the panic trolling as she hugs her and reassuring her.

Melody: "What Poppy says is true hun. But only because that's the only way to be happy to them."

Now we see Popper licking his arm as he gasped.

Popper: "Gasps...Oh no! I do taste delicious!"

As Donna turns in Melody's hold as she looks up at both Melody and Poppy as she asks...

Donna: "Is there anything else that can make them happy ?"

Than a hot pink female trolling with teal hair named Magenta Ocean.

Who asked...

Magenta: "What about Happy Birthday Parties ?"

Sonny: "Or Slumber Parties!"

Than we see a female baby green trolling with blue hair named Mint Sapphire.

Who was sitting in between Sonny and Popper as she put in her comment.

Mint: "Or staring at your parents while they sleep."

With this comment, Mint got slot of odd, weird, or disturbing looks from the rest of the children.

Donna: "But, I don't want to be food!"

Donna says as she turns back around and hugs Melody's neck and hide her face, since Melody is sitting down with her all four feet under her. While Melody curls her neck around her as a way of comfort for little Donna.

Melody: "Don't worry Hun. No troll ever will be."

Now feel better and comfort Donna let go over Melody's neck as they both pull away from the hug, and Donna goes back to her seat in the circle. As Poppy stand in the middle of the circle and starts talking to all the kids.

Poppy: "And that's why we're celebrating with the biggest party ever."

Melody nodded her head in agreement as she continues for Poppy, with a gentle smile on her face.

Melody: "Everybody's going to be there."

Standing up and taking on of her front legs and reaching up and grabbing her purple crystal around her neck since birth, that her adopted father said it was from her real parents and that her brother had one to, anyway she grabbed it and closed her eyes, as the crystal started glowing, magical green emerald and purple dust surrounded her for a minute, and when the dust disappeared and the crystal stopped glowing, stand there is melody who now looks like Poppy, escaped with she was light blue, with sapphire hair that fades white, wearing a purple dress with white swirls at the bottom, and a green rose button on the strap, with a purple headband crown with a white line down the middle a green roses on it, and a green hug time bracelet, and of course her Purple crystal around her neck.

Than, turning back to Poppy, we see Mint somehow in her hair with Poppy's cowbell on her head as she tilts her head side to side as she asks....

Mint: "Everybody ?"

Now, Melody and Poppy copied Mint as they tilts their heads the same way as they confirmed.

Poppy/Melody: "Everybody"

As Poppy grabbed her bell and starts hitting it to a beat, as Melody claps to the same shaking their heads along with the kids as music came out of nowhere. As Poppy and Melody starts singing as the Poppy's open up and the sisters walk out. Than Poppy throws her bell away as the sisters jumps a slide down the slide.

>🎶Song/Sing🎶<

🎶💖Poppy: Everybody, Move Your Hair And Feel United, Oh-Oh.....💖🎶

🎶💜Melody: Everybody, Shake Your Hair And Feel United, Oh-Oh...Yeah💜🎶

They than use their hair to swing on a branch jump off the slide down to the ground. And now somehow Poppy is dressed up as a basket handing invitations to every one.

🎶💖Poppy: Everybody's Come To The Celebration...💖🎶

As Melody walks beside her help give out invitations.

🎶💜Melody: We're Gonna Hook You up With An Invitation...💜🎶

Than Poppy puts to invitations between to Trolls that where about to kiss and now the invitations are stuck to their lips.

🎶💖💜Poppy/Melody: Let Your Hair Swing And Party With Us, No Bad Vibe Just Love You'll See...💜💖🎶

Now they just of another branch, Poppy got out of her basket costume, and now we landed on a DJ bugs back as are friend who is also part of a snack pack DJ Suki.

Who was playing her DJ Record discs as she sings and dance with us a little bit.

🎶💖💜💫Poppy/Melody/DJ Suki: Do The D-A-N-C-E..... One, Two, Three, Four, Fight.... Stick To The B-E-A-T..... Get Ready To....💫💜💖🎶

🎶💖💜💫🐛Poppy/Melody/DJ Suki/DJ Bug: Ignite....🐛💫💜💖🎶

Than, the DJ Bug burst into butterflies, as Poppy, Melody, and Suki land in the yoga area, where them, the Snack Pack, and some other trolls a yoga dancing. 

🎶💖Poppy: You Are Such A P.Y.T...💖🎶

🎶💜Melody: Catching All The Lights...💜🎶

Now we see Poppy and Melody jumping from bug to bug.

🎶💖Poppy: Just Easy As ABC...💖🎶

Than ride on a flying bug as they fly past another giraffe like troll, expected he is two different shades of pink instead of blue and white like Melody, before she transformed. and because he is  the same type of troll as melody, they both look at each other like siblings, Melody looks up to him like a big brother, as the pink giraffe like troll see Melody as a little sister to protected.

🎶💖💜Poppy/Melody: That's How You Make It Right...💜💖🎶

Now we see said pink giraffe like troll , with blue hair wearing a green hat dancing as he sing-raps, he is part of the snack pack to, His name is Cooper Vibe.

🎶♣Cooper: It Ain't Hard Out Here, When You're Doing It Right, Put A Smile On Blast, That's The Troll Life...♣🎶

Now Melody and Poppy bounced on the mushroom like creatures in the ground behind  Cooper, and over Cooper's head as he looks up at us.

🎶💜Melody: And We're Here To Help You Through It.....💜🎶

Now we see Poppy and Melody each landing on one side of a dumb bell with a basket in their hands, as we the rest of the Snack Pack that includes DJ Suki and Cooper circling a smaller yellow troll female with teal hair and wearing a pink bow, who was lifting the weight with her hair. She is also part of the Snack Pack and her name is Smidge Glory.

🎶💖Poppy: Come On, Smidge! We Know You Can Do It!....💖🎶

Surprisingly Smidge's voice is deep almost like a male's voice.

🎶🎇Smidge: Your Confidence Gives Me STREGH!!!.....🎇🎶

Smidge says this as she used all over her strength in her hair lifting Poppy and Melody high in the air and spinning them around as the drop invitations from their basket to the crowd of trolls below.

Now we see a yellow and green worm dressed in a tux and top hat sitting in a leaf chair, as a big male blue troll with very light teal , puts one of Poppy and Melody's Pink invitation with a golden glitter crown next to the worm like creature. This was to more members of the Snake Pack, the male blue troll is named Biggie and the Worm/Pet/Best Friend Mr. Dinkles.

Biggie: "Okay, Mr. Dinkles. Say 'Leaves'.

Now we see Biggie getting behind a camera as he takes a picture of Mr.Dinkles, with Poppy, Melody, and the rest of the Snack Pack Behind him.

Mr.Dinkles: "Choo"

Now, we see Biggie put the picture of Mr.Dinkles on the Mr. Dinkles wall as the was holding Mr.Dinkles now with the rest of the Snack Pack behind him.

Biggie: "Something is missing."

As everyone else was thinking on what it was, Poppy had in idea she walk over to another Snack Pack member, who was a male silver glitter troll with white hair named  Guy Diamond.

As she jesters him to the pictures, he gets the idea and turns around in front of the pictures and farts glitter on it, than turns back around arms crossed over his chest with a proud smirk on as everyone else agrees.

Snack Pack: "THAT'S IT!!!"

Than with guy Diamond's help they started putting glitter on all of the Mr.Dinkles pictures. When they where done, all the members of the Snack Pack, plus Poppy and Melody goes back to the village slide, as the all slide down on a giant leaf as they danced again to the music.

🎶💖Poppy: Don't Stop...💖🎶

🎶~Snack Pack: (Don't Stop)~🎶

🎶💖💜Poppy/Melody: Don't Stop The Beat...💜💖🎶

🎶💜Melody: I Can't Stop...💜🎶

🎶~Snack Pack: (Can't Stop)~🎶

🎶💖💜Poppy/Melody: I Can't Stop The Beat...💜💖🎶

🎶💖💜Poppy/Melody: I Won't Stop...💜💖🎶

🎶~Snack Pack: (Won't Stop)~🎶

🎶💖💜Poppy/Melody: Won't Stop The Beat.......Go!💜💖🎶

Now everybody is dancing back on the grown, as they throw Poppy and Melody in the air.

🎶💖💜Poppy/Melody: Everybody, Shake Your Hair And Fell United, Oh-Oh...." 💜💖🎶

Now everyone is  waving their hair to make it look like waves, as Cooper a boat on his head and walking like the boat is moving on the wave as Smidge is holding the mass like a flag with Poppy and Melody on the boat paddling.

🎶~ Poppy/Melody/Trolls: Sunshine Day.....~🎶

🎶💖Poppy: Everybody's Laughing....💖🎶

🎶~Poppy/Melody/Trolls: Sunshine Day.....~🎶

🎶💜Melody: Everybody's Singing.....💜🎶

🎶~Poppy/Melody/Trolls: Sunshine Day.....~🎶

Poppy and Melody are now running under a tunnel of troll hair as everyone in the village are now dancing and singing along with them. 

Once the Sister exit the tunnel of hair they then, que the other troll in position for the grand final to the song.

🎶💖💜Poppy/Melody: Everybody, Move Your Hair And Feel Untied, Oh-Oh..... Oh, Yeah, Oh....Yeah! 💜💖🎶

After everyone was done with the song and now is catching their breath, and going back to whatever they where doing. Expected for the Snack Pack, Poppy, and Melody who where now about to talk when they heard slow clapping behind them, they turned around and their stood at the edge of the forest two gray/fade colors trolls with unimpressed looks with sticks in there hands....

~💚To Be Continued💚~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...