IGNORING YOU (JENLISA)

By BLACKSHIPBP22

How does it feel to be ignored by someone you loved? English & Tagalog (TagLish) Jenlisa AU Lisa G!P More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
FINALE

CHAPTER TEN

2K 37 11
By BLACKSHIPBP22

Jennie's Pov

"It's Lisa."

"How? I-I thought it's Taehyung?" I asked puzzled.

"No. Actually, Lisa is the one who saved you. Siya yung sumunod sa mga kinappers nung araw na yon, sya rin yung dahilan kung bakit namin nalaman agad na nakidnapped kana pala." dad explained.

"Pero paano? Ni hindi ko nga sya nakita sa lugar na yon!" I said frustratedly as I rubbed my temple in disappointment.

"Hindi mo talaga makikita because you're busy making out with Taehyung and you know what's the funny part?" Dad asked meaningfully.

"What?" I asked impatiently.

"Lisa saw how you kissed that man and I saw the pain in her eyes that time. Lumabas agad kami ng kwarto na yon dahil may tama siya at kailangan nya ng madala agad sa hospital dahil baka maubusan na rin sya ng dugo. Una palang gusto ko na sya ipadala sa hospital but she's so stubborn, she said she wants to make sure first that you're okay." Dad explains.

That's when I remembered the time na pumunta sya sa bahay na may mga sugat sa mukha, but I didn't noticed her gun wound. She hide it perfectly from me. She showed up at our house and the day I accepted Taehyung's proposal.

"Argh! I don't know what to think anymore!" I groaned and messes my hair in frustration.

"Honey, relax. Alam naming mas lalo kapang naguguluhan ngayon sa mga desisyon mo dahil sa nalaman mo. But always remember we will always be here for you and we'll respect your decision too." Mom sat beside me and hugged me comfortably.

"Mom, dad? Am I too late to realize something?" I asked the both of them.

"No darling. You're not married yet, you still have the time to think of what's the best thing to do, we'll support you no matter what." Dad said genuinely.

"Thank you. I love you guys." I said as I embrace the both of them with tears in my eyes.

Right. Hindi pa huli ang lahat. Hindi pa huli para sa amin ni Lisa. I just hope na ako pa rin.

FF>

Taehyung invited me on a dinner date tonight. Hindi ko alam kung paano ko sasabihin na hindi ko na gustong ituloy ang kasal. I don't want to see the look of pain in his eyes. He's still a good man after all. He doesn't deserve me.

Kumukuha pa rin ako ng tyempo para sabihin kay Taehyung ang plano ko about the wedding nang biglang may nag salita.

"Oh, it's you Jen!" I looked up at the person and got surprised to see Nayeon my high school bestie with Jeongyeon? What is she doing here?

"Well, hello Nayeon! Long time no see!" I said as we hugged each other, I glance at Jeongyeon then look back confused at Nayeon when we broke our hug.

"Hey, oh sorry I forgot. This is Jeongyeon my girlfriend." She introduced her and I nodded in acknowledgement.

"So you're with?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm Taehyung, Jennie's fiance." Taehyung introduced himself and I felt a little bit skeptical because he seems so proud at the idea.

"Oh that's good. Speaking of fiance', are you going to Thailand for the Manoban's upcoming wedding? You know how grand they celebration for their heir." Nayeon asked enthusiastically.

Just by hearing that I felt a big pang in my chest. Is it Lisa who's going to marry someone? It's just two months and a half and she found new one? What the hell is that?

"S-sinong ikakasal?" I stuttered.

"It's Jeongyeon's friend! Right, hubby?" Nayeon said excitedly. I looked at Jeongyeon to see her glance at me smiling awkwardly and scratched his nape and nodded.

Just when I thought I still have a time. Geez that stupid Lisa! She's stupid! She's idiot! Grr! How dare she find someone that fast?! I will kill that womanizer with my own bare hands if I saw her!

I didn't even noticed my hands were formed into fist and I'm glaring in the air when I felt Taehyung's hand on mine.

"Hey, babe you okay?" He asked softly.

I nodded and calm my self down. I needed to restrain myself from murdering someone named Lisa Manoban for being a womanizer.

"Oh sorry Jen but we need to get going now. We still need to pack our things and fly to Thailand tomorrow morning because the wedding is going to happen two days from now so, yeah. I guess see you around." Nayeon and Jeongyeon bid their goodbyes and I'm just staring at my food for a while now.

"You seems off. What's bothering you Jen?" Taehyung asked calmly.

"Nothing." I answered timidly.

"It didn't looks like nothing Jennie and please stop stabbing that pitiful steak." He said that made me realize of what am I doing. This is the first time he calls me by my first name. So I stopped and look at him straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Taeh." was all I said and I think he gets what I mean.

"If you're having a second thought on choosing between Lisa and I, don't chose me Jennie. Because if you truly loves me you won't think another person while you're with me. You won't even hesitate at the first place. So If you don't love me just tell me now." He said with hurt in his tone.

I felt very sorry for him.

"Sorry, it took me so long to realize of what I've been missing. Now I truly understand of what I really felt but I guess I'm a bit too late for realizing it sooner. She's going to marry someone." I said as a single tear falls from my eye.

"I understand you Jen. But it's still not too late. She's not yet married." He said encouraging me.

"Pero ayokong makasira ng relasyon Taeh, kahit na mismong relasyon natin nasira ko na." I started to cry.

"Jen, don't you think it's urgent? Like yesterday she's so in love with you then the next day may iba na and they're going to be married immediately. It sounds so suspicious for me." He said and I'm a bit amused with his humor. He has a point.

"So what do you mean?" I asked still clueless.

"Go to Thailand and see it by yourself." He suggests and smiled at me genuinely.

"What about you? The wedding?" I asked cautiously.

"Ako ng bahala dun Jen. Just do what makes you happy. I'll still support you." He smiled and I got up from my chair and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you sa pag intindi Taeh. Thank you! I don't even deserve you." I sobbed on his chest as he strokes my back to comfort me.

"You deserve everything Jen. And I think this isn't our time yet." He said and we broke the hug.

"Go Jennie, start to move now hanggat hindi pa huli ang lahat." He said one last time and let go of my hands.

I left the restaurant quickly and drove away.

I contacted my parents and told them about my plans on going to Thailand and such. Si dad ang nag asikaso lahat ng mga kakailanganin ko sa pag punta sa Thailand. But we didn't meet the day I'd want to fly because of the airlines conflict. And under maintenance pa yung private jet namin kaya the exact date of the wedding ang magiging arrival ko so I decided na dumiretso na sa simbahan after I landed.

FF.

Thailand 🇹🇭

I arrived at the exact church around 8am in the morning. And I think the ceremony were about to start. I saw the bride exiting the car and walked slowly towards the church door..

So I followed her in a great distance. When I entered the side corner of the door, I saw how the venue was well prepared. I roamed my eyes scanning the church when my gaze landed on the woman I truly loved. after all this time..

She's there standing near the altar that almost break my heart. She's smiling widely with tears in her eyes admiring the bride who's now walking towards her.

I'm preventing myself not to get emotional but my tears went down on my face freely, almost choking me.

Get yourself together Jennie! If she chooses that woman over you that's the sign that you're not for each other. So I sum up all the courage and strength I have.

Kaya wala pa man sa kalagitnaan ng daanan ang bride ay nag pakita na agad ako kay Lisa.

Her gaze landed on mine and I see the shocked look on her face but what shocked her most were the words that came out from my mouth.

"Itigil ang kasal!" I shouted earning all of their attentions.

To be continued..

a/n: wazup wazup! SO ANO NA MGA ACCLA KAYA PA BA TODAY? BAKA NEXT YEAR KO NA I-RELEASE YUNG FINALE PAG DI KAYO NAG PAKABAIT. HAHAHAHAHAHA so ayun na nga next chapter is the finale. 😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 6K 38
"I love you so I will wait for you. I will wait for you to love me, no matter how long it takes" Jennie to Lisa "I can no longer see you with my eye...
225K 7.8K 117
Read for your own risk G!P for top community *expect grammatical errors *purely imagination *English is not my first language
14.5K 533 10
___ I regret that i didn't confess what i truly feel towards you but still.... I'm happy for you. "Congrats on the engagement Lis, you really made it...
197K 6.6K 52
Pure fiction only.