I turned gay after a drunken...

By Rosel_li

"Let's forget it!"He said and acted nonchalantly The stranger frown increases and Hayden swears that the temp... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
EDITED VERSION
good news
Daddy
I'll be gentle
I Promise
I'll Miss You.
Wifey.

Attention

3.2K 39 1
By Rosel_li

Hi guys. I'd like to clarify something since many people want me to complete this.

This is an unedited version which means I have started the edited version though I'm yet to complete it.

I'm sorry if dumping this offended you but I feel that there were a lot of mistakes. Also, I skipped many scenes which I planned to add in the edited version.

I'll update 20 of the edited chapters on Wattpad soon and if you're interested in reading it to the end...

You can read the edited version on Webnovel, Novelcat, Mobo Reader, Babel, Good Novel, Bravonovel/joy read.

Thank you.

And once again, I'm sorry if the news offends you.

I've started a new bl story. Check out my profile and you can find it there. And there will be no edited version or unedited.

CIAO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.5K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...
34K 1.5K 38
*THIS STORY IS UNDER COMPLETE RECONSTRUCTION.* Prickly, sarcastic, self-aware Austin is roped into a risky dare by his best friend that leads to one...
274K 11.5K 49
" But the dare is so easy, all you gotta do is pass the chocolate." " Through a kiss! " College life is already hard but Cale's friends had decided t...
125K 4.8K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...