FORGOTTEN FLAME - klaus mikae...

By alycialcver

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FORGOTTEN FLAME ⤷ a Klaus mikaelson fanfic ---------------------- IN WHICH- Arabella salvatore retur... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

1.6K 61 5
By alycialcver

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act three. THE ORIGINALS
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ━━ beks

NEW ORLEANS
FLASHBACK

Arabella stared at the painting with soft eyes. A smile rested on her lips as she traced the outline of her face. "Beautiful, isn't it, love?" She turned to see a smiling klaus, leaning on the door frame.

"It's fascinating how realistic it looks." Bella sighed, the smile still on her face. "Even my sketches don't look this realistic." She sarcastically pouted as he walked towards her, laying a soft hand on her back.

"Nonsense, ara. You just don't understand the ways of painting." Klaus shrugged as she pulled an offended face, making him chuckle.

"I'm just not particularly fond of the mess." Bella hummed. "Painting comes naturally to you, Nik."

"As sketching comes naturally to you, Ara." He spoke softly as she hummed, her eyes still on the painting. "Also, Rebekah is looking for you. She says you owe her a 'girls day'."

Arabella chuckled as she turned from the painting and facing him. "Then why not tell me sooner, Nik? Next thing you know, she'll be screaming my name so the whole New Orleans hears her." Bella tilted her head as as klaus hummed in agreement. "She'll murder me if I do not hurry up." She breathed out as she laid her hands on her shoulders.

"Yes, you should definitely hurry up." Klaus nodded his head as he stared at the girl, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Arabella!" Rebekah's voice bounced of the walls, making the two turn to the door that opened. "There you are, I've been looking all over for you." The blonde sighed as she walked over and grabbed bellas arm. "I'm taking my friend back." She narrowed her eyes at klaus, who lifted his hands up in defence.

"She was mine before she was yours, Bekah." Klaus added with a grin as Rebekah scoffed leading Bella to the door.

"She loves me more." Rebekah challenged with a grin. "I'm her favourite. You and kol are her second." Rebekah smirked as she closed the door behind her and Bella. "Now come on, you owe me a girls day."

"I believe I do." Bella sighed with a soft smile.

Arabella followed the two vampires into a bar, making her look around to see it was vacant. "I can't believe this place is still here." Stefan said as he looked around. Bella smiled at the familiarity of the place.

"You gotta be kidding me." They turned to see Gloria, staring at the three.

"So, a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-" klaus started at Gloria rolled her eyes.

"Stop." She cut him off. "You may be invincible but that doesn't make you funny." Gloria spoke as she walked closer to them.

Bella grinned as she turned to her. "Imagine being in my shoes and having to put up with him for an entire summer." Bella dramatically spoke as he pulled an offended face, making Gloria chuckle at the comment. Bella was quick to pull the girl into a hug. "Long time no see, Gloria."

"Nice to see you too, little witch." Gloria smiled as she pulled out of the hug. "Something seems different about you." Gloria frowned as Bella hummed.

"Probably the fact I'm apparently a werewolf. A weird hybrid were-witch I suppose." Bella shrugged as Gloria's eyebrows rose.

"I remember you." Gloria turned to stefan as Bella stood beside her.

"Yeah. You're Gloria." Stefan remembered as she hummed. "Shouldn't you be-?"

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's gonna run this place, huh?" Gloria raised her arms as he looked at the bar.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch." Klaus told stefan.

"I can slow the ageing down. Herbs and spells. Just like this little one." Gloria elbowed bellas side.

"Hey, it's not like I but the spell on myself." Bella pulled a offended look ad Gloria grinned.

"But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day." Gloria continued with a shrug.

"Stefan, why don't you go fix us up a little something from behind the bar?" Klaus asked as bella grinned.

"Yeah, sure thing." Stefan nodded.

"Ooh, drinks." Bella grinned as she followed stefan.

"Don't be drinking all my alcohol, Arabella." Gloria sent a sarcastic glare to Bella, who smirked.

"No promises, Gloria." Bella sighed as she walked behind the bar, crouching down and grabbing a bottle of jack Daniels with a grin.

She then grabbed a glass as she poured some into the glass, then grabbing a bottle of coke to mix it with.

Stefan was behind her as he looked at the pictures around the bar. He smiled softy as he looked at the photograph of Bella and Gloria on a stage, singing. But he paused as he looked at one picture in particular. He frowned as he grabbed the photograph and analysed it. "What is this?" Stefan turned to klaus, making the hybrid turn. Bella frowned as she looked over her brothers shoulder, looking down at the photograph to see it was stefan and klaus.

"I told you, stefan. Chicago's a magical place." Klaus grinned as he stood up.

"But this is me." Stefan looked down at the picture. "With you." He turned back to klaus, showing him the picture.

Bella walked into the warehouse, following stefan and klaus. "This doesn't make any sense. Why don't I remember you?" Stefan asked, the picture still in his hands.

"You said it yourself, you said that time had a lot of dark holes." Klaus told him as bella knew full well he probably compelled stefan to forget.

"No, if you knew me, why haven't you said?" Stefan continued.

"I'm a little busy right now. Memory lane will have to wait." Klaus told him but Stefan wasn't having it as he grabbed his arm.

"What the hell is going on?" Stefan questioned as they stopped walking. "Answer me."

Klaus slowly pulled of Stefans arm, looking back up at him. "Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start." Klaus tilted his head. "To be honest, I hated you."

Bella listened as klaus spoke about how they met, Stefan having the hots for Rebekah, which surprised Bella slightly.

"Your sister? So I knew another original vampire?" Stefan asked with a sigh.

"Well, you're not the only Salvatore who knows my family." Klaus grinned as he turned to Bella, who rolled her eyes. Stefan frowned but klaus walked away, making the siblings follow him.

Stefan turned to Bella with a questionable gaze, making her sigh. "Long story." She mumbled.

"If you can't handle it, then don't ask." Klaus added as he walked further into the warehouse.

Bellas eyes widened as she came across some coffins, making her realise it was klaus' family.

He opened one of them, revealing a daggered Rebekah. Bella softly frowned at the other coffins, knowing kol and Elijah was in one of them.

"I don't recognise her." Stefan shook her head as Bella turned to see klaus stroke her cheek.

"Don't tell her that. Rebekah's tempers worse than mine." Klaus shook his head as he pulled the dagger out of her chest. "Time to wake up, little sister."

Bella turned and sat on one of the boxes, staring at the coffins. "Any day now, Rebekah." Klaus spoke up as he sighed. "She's being dramatic."

"She has been daggered for how many years." Bella rolled her eyes as klaus breathed out, pulling an unimpressed look.

"Look, why don't you just tell me what the hell is going on?" Stefan leaned on the coffin. "I mean, you obviously want me here for a reason, right?"

"Well, you do have many useful talents." Klaus titled his head, still looking down at Rebekah.

"Do I?" Stefan hummed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"In fact, I learned some of my favourite tricks from you." Klaus turned to him with a smirk. Stefan hummed as he nodded his head.

Damon walked into Gloria's bar, looking around until he saw Gloria at the bar. He walked towards her with a smirk.

Gloria sighed as she placed down the small towel. "Well, look what the wind blew in. Last I heard, you hated this place." Gloria placed her hands on her hips as she looked at damon.

"Gloria? Damn. If I knew you were gonna age like this, I would've stuck around." Damon hit on her as he sat down at the bar.

"Haha, I always did like you better. But your sister will always be my favourite." Gloria gave him a pointed look as Damon hummed. "But I see that she and your brother are still running in the wrong crowd."

"You've seen them?" Damon sat up slightly as she turned back around, placing a glass down.

"With klaus. Bad mix." She sighed as she poured him a drink. "But Arabella and klaus use to be like two pees in a pod, well, when she wasn't with his siblings."

Damon frowned at the information. Bella never told anyone she knew the originals. "What do you mean?" Damon frowned.

Gloria also frowned as she passed him the drink. "Well, when Bella use to live in New Orleans, she was staying with the originals until they left and she stayed. I thought she would of told you." Gloria shrugged as Damon clenched his jaw.

"You know where they went?" Damon changed the topic, drinking from the glass.

"They'll be back here later tonight. They're out running a little errand for me." Gloria said as Damon hummed.

"Gloria." He said as he placed his hand on hers. "Don't be a tease. What kind of errand?"

Gloria chuckled as she looked at his hand. "I don't think so. You may be cute, but you're still a vampire." She said as she pulled her hand back. "This is why I like Arabella better."

Bella stayed in the warehouse, staring at Rebekah. Klaus told her to wait for Rebekah, telling her that it would be good for her when she wakes up to see a old friend.

She frowned as she heard her phone ring, taking it out to see Damon's name. "What?" Bella sighed.

"Don't 'what' me like that, missy. Not when I've just found out something about you and your little original friends." Damon's annoyed voice made Bella curse. "When was you going to share with the class that you knew the original family? That you was buddy buddy with them, especially klaus."

"What did you expect me to say, 'oh yes, I know everything about the originals and what the sun and moon curse was.'" Bella scoffed. "Look, I'm looking after Stefan. You just stay with elena and we'll be back."

"That's going to be complicated." Damon sighed as Bella sat up.

"No, no, Damon. I know that tone. What do you think you're doing?" Bella hissed.

Damon pretended to make glitch noises. "What? Tsk, I can't hear you. You're breaking up, belly." Then the phone line went dead.

"Stupid, fucking, imbecile." She cursed as she placed her phone down, running her hand through her hair.

But she jumped slightly when she heard a gasp, she turned to Rebekah sit up, the veins disappearing as did the grey on her skin.

Rebekah gasped as she looked around eirh wide eyes, but when they landed on bella, her eyes widened. "Bels?"

Bella grinned as she stood up, jumping off of the box. "Beks." Bella softly said as Rebekah climbed out of the coffin.

"Where am I?" Rebekah frowned as she looked down at her outfit. "Where's Nik?" She looked back up.

"Long story." Bella sighed as she looked up at Rebekah with a grin. Rebekah copied her with a grin of her own, rushing to pull the brunette into a hug.

"Oh, how I've missed you, bels." Rebekah breathed out as Bella smiled.

"Trust me when I say I've missed you too." Bella pulled out of the hug, smile still on her face. "Oh, I bet you're hungry. Mr compelled guy." She called out for the man, watching as he walked out of the shadows.

Rebekah didn't think once as she sped over to him, biting into his neck as Bella grimaced, looking away.

It didn't take long for Rebekah to drain the life out of the man. Making her sigh as she dropped the man, holding running down her mouth.

"Now where is my twit of a brother?" She breathed out with a deep sigh.

"Being his usual self, I suppose." Bella shrugged as she turned to the other coffins. "Do you think he'll murder me if I un-dagger kol?"

"What, is me not being here enough?" Rebekah sarcastically pouted as Bella rolled her eyes.

"You know your my favourite. But don't tell kol that." Bella shook her head as Rebekah chuckled.

— MADSTER NOTES

aww the little flashback of my babies!! Now I need to add a flashback of Bella and kol because their bond is too funny. Two sarcastic fools together? The best mix.
Now I can't wait to also write when kol comes because it's going to be piss funny to write them bullying klaus. You're actually going to adore them so much more than I do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 1.2K 30
ミ★ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a sarcastic blonde whose haunted by the dead meets a boy with a perfect smile, who just so happens to be haunted by his past? W...
313K 5.8K 67
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...
3M 110K 63
I waited too long for you. I will devour you, Love you into flame. © totheiakes The Vampire Diaries OC x Klaus Mikael...
406K 9K 17
gonna hold you, gonna kiss you in my arms gonna take you away from harm 『klaus mikaelson x femaleoc』 tvd/to universe ...