love island 2023

By demieslove

in which hazel gibbs enters casa to win over the heart of one man only scott x oc More

hazel
casa amour
spinning
stick or twist
stick or twist 2

favourite colour

2.2K 94 2
By demieslove

"Was anyone shocked about anything?" Molly asked as the girls finished getting ready.

"Sammy sucking Gabby's toes." Hazel spoke as she finished straightening her hair.

"I hated my toes being sucked, but I didn't hate them being sucked by him." Gabby replied causing the girls to laugh.

"Montel was giving a little bit." Tink commented. "After I twerked on him."

"Babe, he was watching you the whole time." Molly added.

"Hazel, you had a kiss with Scott." Gabby said, turning the attention on the blonde now stood.

"Is he who your most interest in?" Abi asked.

"Yeah, definitely." Hazel replied with a small smile.

__

"Here's to winning todays challenge. And being winners. End of." Tyrique toasted causing them all to cheer.

"Hazel, do you wanna go speak?" Scott asked as he approached where Gabby, Tink and Hazel were sat.

"Yeah, sure." Hazel replied, following him over to the sun deck. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, I just wanted to chat with you. So tell me about yourself. How long have you been single for?"

"So I've never had a proper boyfriend, believe me or not. So I've been single my whole life." Hazel replied.

"Your whole life? So would you say your ready now or?"

"Yeah, obviously I'm not ready to walk down the aisle. But I am ready to start looking for that someone, you know?" Hazel spoke, Scott nodding in understanding. "So what's your situation like in here, obviously you're with Catherine."

"Yeah, it's going good actually. She's a stunning girl, but like we're not closed off, you know?" Scott replied. "What about you, who've you got your eye on?"

"You know who." Hazel replied, causing him to smile slightly. "What about you?"

"Things could change with conversations. But I think you are the only person that could actually turn my head." Scott replied, smiling at the smile on the girls face sat opposite.

"That's good, because your the only head I want to turn in here." Hazel replied, his smile now matching hers.

"So you said your a student, what is it you study?" Scott asked.

"Law." she replied causing his eyes to widen slightly. "I've still got a few years left, but I'm getting there."

"Is that something you've always wanted to do or?"

"Yeah, since watching legally blonde." she replied with a small giggle. "What about you, your a footballer?"

"Yeah, are you interested in football?" he said, laughing at the face she pulled.

"I'd come and watch it for you, though" Hazel said with a smile. "I just wouldn't understand anything that's happening."

"It's alright, I'll teach you." Scott replied, before turning serious. "So, do you know where your sleeping tonight or?"

"Not yet, no. To be honest I haven't really thought about that." Hazel replied.

"Well just so you know, my bed has an empty spot." Scott spoke.

"I'll keep that in mind, thank you." Hazel replied, giving him a warm smile.

Later than night, Hazel was back in the dressing room with the other girls. "So who's Sammy sharing with, then?"

"So- so basically I asked him. Do you know what, I feel really bad because I didn't even go into that conversation planning to ask him that." Tink explained.

"No, honestly it's fair like, you've got to to what you got to do. It's fair enough." Amber replied. "Hazel, who are you sharing with?"

"I'm sharing with Scott." she replied, unable to keep the smile from appearing on her face.

"Was he your number one?" Abi asked.

"Obviously, look at that smile." Molly beamed.

Hazel climbed into bed, her hair in two plaits just before the lights went out. She turned to face the boy lay besides her, unable to see his small smile due to the lack of lighting.

"You laid your cards out on the table, I respect that." he whispered.

__

"Scott, man. How are you feeling this morning?" Tyrique asked as the boys sat around the fire pit.

"Obviously Catherine is still in the back of my head but- I feel like Hazel is the only one who could turn my head." Scott replied.

"She seems dead set on you, not gonna lie." Sammy said, the other boys agreeing.

"Yeah, bro. After your chat you came back with a smile." Zach spoke.

"Would you say your heads already turning or?"

"I wouldn't say it's turning, it's all over the place right now. A couple more chat, and we'll see." Scott replied. "What about you big man?"

"How are we all feeling this morning girlies?" Molly asked.

"Anyone get a cuddle? Abi?"

"Yeah, we had a cuddle and a couple kisses." the blonde replied.

"Molly, how are you feeling this morning?" Gabby asked.

"Obviously, I know what I want. I'm just gonna continue speaking to him, I have missed this though." Molly smiled. "Hazel? Any cuddles last night?"

"No, no cuddles. I'm actually a really shy person when it comes to these sort of things." Hazel explained.

"Your gonna need to make the first move though in here." Tink spoke.

"Yeah, we'll see."

Hazel found herself lay besides Scott on the day beds a few moments later, her legs thrown over his. "How's your head this morning, how you feeling? What you thinking?"

"The same as yesterday, if I'm being honest with you. Obviously there is other people in here that I am attracted to but your the only person I'm actually interested in." Hazel spoke.

"Yeah, am I the sort of guy you'd go for on the outside, looks wise?" Scott asked.

"Yeah. I like tall, dark hair, blue eyes." she nodded, turning to face him. "What about you?"

"I don't have a type if I'm being honest with you. I'm more of a personality guy, you know." he replied.

"What sort of personality do you like?"

"Someone who's relaxed, doesn't gravitate towards drama. Someone I can have a laugh with." He spoke, staring at the side of her head intently.

"So basically the female version of yourself then?" Hazel asked with a small laugh.

"Yeah, basically." he agreed, his hand reaching out to rest on her knee. "What's your favourite colour?"

"Guess." Hazel replied, her eyes meeting his.

"Purple?" Scott guessed.

"Almost, it's pink. But like a baby pink. What about you- yours is definitely a dark colour- dark blue?"

"No, it's black- so it's a shade." Scott replied, noticing the look on her face. "What?"

"Nothing." she said, before looking up at him. "Come in the pool with me? Please."

"Fine." Scott dragged out, laughing when the girl squealed as she was quickly pulled to her feet.

remember to comment any suggestions

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
68.3K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
429K 25.9K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...