" Online friends " 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗯...

By Yiz_DeShu

Description : " Online friends ", This story is about 5 friends . Soobin , Taehyun and Huening Kai are in the... More

Chapter 1 / Getting to know each other
Chapter 2 / Yeonjun's past
Chapter 3 / Yeonjun's posts
Chapter 4 / Chatting and Stalking
Chapter 5 / Realizing + new girl
Chapter 6 / The beginning
Chapter 7 / New girl
Chapter 8 / Yeji Γ— Yeonjun?
Chapter 9 / Talking
Chapter 10 / Park date
Chapter 11 / The answer
Chapter 12 / Why ?
Chapter 13 / I d c
Chapter 14 / Moving on ?
Chapter 15 / Guess who's back?
Chapter 16 / It's been a while
Chapter 17 / Oh my gosh
Chapter 18 / A start
Chapter 19 / First day
Chapter 20 / Hatred
Chapter 22 / A step closer
Chapter 23 / Tattletale
Announcement ( Hiatus )
Chapter 24 / Frustration
Chapter 25 / A change

Chapter 21 / Really?

409 18 10
By Yiz_DeShu

" Yiz_DeShu <3

Warning :
This chapter will contain cursing so if you are not comfortable with that, I dearly apologize

Soobin's POV :

Following Mathematics class was Science class which was an hour long. He was apprehensive of what had really happened to his Hyung, Yeonjun that he couldn't bring himself to concentrate during Science class. After a 30 minute discussion, there was note readings, afterwards, they had to answer a 5 number long work sheet. He was so frustrated with himself due to the fact that he had to repeat reading the question three times for his mind would always jump to Yeonjun.

Taehyun glanced at his watch, he then  perceived that there was still 10 minutes left in the clock  " Psttt Soobin Hyung "

Soobin, who was looking out the window whilst gathering all the probabilities and reasons of why Yeonjun's face was bruised was disturbed by one of his dear friends once again " Hm? You finally called me Hyung "

Taehyun's expression was a confused one while Soobin raised his eyebrows and blinked his eyes a few times as a mockery of Taehyun's lack of self awareness " What do you mean? I always do, Kai's the one who doesn't "

" Its nice that 15-18 year olds could gather here if they have the same grades in Mathematics and Science, luckily we have the same brains " Taehyun, then proceeded to say whilst Soobin was still looking out the window however in this time, he was spinning a pen in his hand.

" Well yeah, the midterms are for 15-18 year olds " Soobin responded, almost falling his pen over but luckily, he was able to catch it and play everything cool.

" You always repeat that its soOooo nice " Kai, out of nowhere, uttered.

Taehyun rolled his eyes " Are you done with your work sheet? " 

" Yep Mr Kang Taehyun, whose inlove with Choi Beomgyu " Another day, another chance for Kai to make fun of Taehyun.

Taehyun had a cheeky smile on his face but it quickly disappeared as soon as Kai opened his mouth " Dude, shut up, you're so damn annoying " Soobin chuckled at their bickering

The teacher stood up from her seat, it immediately caught the attention of the students " Okay class, you will be dismissed but first, i will need you to pass the worksheets in the front"

: DD

Some students have already gotten up and passed their worksheet while a good few were still putting their things inside their bag. After putting their worksheets on the teacher's desk, they first bid a good bye to the teacher before heading out as a sign of respect. They aswell formed a que to not anger their teacher.

" Here is my worksheet, ma'am " Said Soobin, as he held and placed down the worksheet paper with two hands together with a slight bow.

" And good bye as well " He bowed another time.

" Hmphm " Replied the teacher, as she was very busy stapling some paperwork at the side of her desk.

Soobin had finally walked off the classroom while he held his bag in one shoulder " Yo, Hyung " Kai said, he and Taehyun were both waiting for Soobin just by the exit of the classroom.

" I didn't think you guys would wait for me ? " He chuckled right after, both Taehyun and Kai were in disbelief as they all walked together, heading to the cafeteria.

" I heard some kids talk about Yeonjun Hyung " Taehyun uttered, perhaps if you were a student at their school, you would think the trio were one of the popular kids considering their walk was so damn powerful.

If you say something that mentions Yeonjun, you will immediately get Soobin's attention " What were they talking about? "

" I dont know, but i heard the word beaten up " Soobin's eyes widened at the thought of someone beating him up, he was concerned.

" He was probably beaten up by some older kids !, gosh i hate those type of seniors " Said Kai, as he rolled his eyes.

" They're probably in the cafeteria right now, lets hurry up " Soobin said, as he grabbed his bag and proceeded to walk faster than usual.

: DD

When they had arrived in the cafeteria, they hastily searched for Yeonjun as they walked through the tables. As they lost hope of him being present in the cafeteria, Soobin heard Yeonjun calling for him.

" Soobin ! " Shouted Yeonjun, as he, together with some friends were in the other side in which they haven't checked yet. He was holding chopsticks, with his mouth half stuffed with food when he called out to Soobin.

" Oh there's Yeonjun Hyung right there ! " Said Huening Kai as he waved to Yeonjun and Yeonjun did infact reply to Kai with a wave as well. Soobin straight away ran to Yeonjun then afterwards, Kai and Taehyun followed.

They have finally arrived at the table where Yeonjun was sitting at, accompanied by his friends, including San who finally awoken " Hyung? "

" Soobin-ah ! Where's Chaewon? You've been talking about her wanting to see me? " He said with a bruised mouth stuffed with food and a hand, covered in bruises as well as he held his wooden chopsticks.

" Hyung... are you okay? " Asked Taehyun, meanwhile Soobin on the other hand was in complete shock and Huening Kai just seemed like he was starving that he just sat beside Yeonjun.

" Yeah, just a couple of bruises, you should ask San too " He said, as he looked over to San quietly chomping on his food.

" Oh, im fine " Said San, which was a complete lie.

Everyone then focused their eyes on San " What even happened ? " Asked Taehyun again. Everything was so serious up until you look at Huening Kai, who was asking Yeonjun for some food.

" Yeah, its a long story actually, i'll explain once you guys sit and i'll video call Yeji and Beomgyu " Said Yeonjun, as he smiled warmly.

They quickly sat down and made themselves ready for the story " Are you honestly just okay with that Hyung? " Said Soobin, in a tone of seriousness and concern.

" Eh, i cant do anything if people are really that stupid " He responded, as he chewed on his food and grabbed his phone.

" Hey Yeonjun, me and Rio are gonna head out since our classes start early " One of Yeonjun's friends said.

" Oh? okay, bye guys, take care " Said, Yeonjun as he gave a smile.

" You too " He responded.

" Im just gonna call Beomgyu real quick " Said Yeonjun as he scrolled through his phone with a half bandaged hand.

" Ohhh~ Taehyun is gonna see his swe— " Once again, Kai was making fun of Taehyun but before he could continue his statement, Taehyun immediately knocked his shoulder with his own. San and Yeonjun chuckled, looking at them while Soobin was wandering in Space, staring blankly at nothing and being completely silent.

The sound of Beomgyu accepting the video call " Hey Beomgyu "

" Hyungggg, what's up? Wait... WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE " Beomgyu as well, was a crackhead, much more than Kai definitely.

" That's why i called you, Is Yeji there? " Soobin's eyes then drifted to Yeonjun's face as he stared at the phone, due to fact that Yeji's name was mentioned.

" hmmm yep, she's a little busy though, is Taehyun there~? " Yeonjun chuckled as he rolled his eyes while Kai,who was beside him put on his teasing face as he knocked Taehyun's shoulder with his own a few times, Taehyun on the other hand was slowly drifting focus due to the exhaustion of having to deal with Kai. 

" I would lie but God told me not to lie " As Yeonjun looked to see Taehyun, signaling the word " No " with crossed arms whilst Kai signalled " yes " with a thumbs up. He chuckled at their bickering once more before drifting his eyes back to Beomgyu, on the phone.

" Good for you Hyung, but what's the answer? "

Before responding, he ought to make a second thought, glancing at the two younger people who were beside him whilst having two complete answers
" Yes, he's here " Said Yeonjun, as he moved his phone to face the two younger teens. Kai waved to Beomgyu with a bright smile on his face whilst Taehyun just covered his face.

" Hiii booo~ " Said Beomgyu. He was lucky that Taehyun glanced to him for a moment, although it wasn't a nice glance, it was more like a " fuck you " glance.

" Aw, why's he irritated? " Said Beomgyu, in a baby voice.

" He's a bit annoyed because of something that happened in class, dont worry Hyung ! " Said Kai, as he smiled brightly whilst knocking Taehyun with his elbow.

" Aw okay! Im glad im not the reason " Said Beomgyu, in a sarcastic yet baby tone.

Soobin glanced at the people having a conversation, he had a dreadful expression in his face " Can you tell your story now Hyung? " He said, the tone in his voice was cold. 

Yeonjun had already noticed Soobin's frustration " Im gonna explain my story now "

" Okayyy, im hereeee " Out of nowhere, Yeji said, afterwards, she smiled warmly.

" Okay, good "

" What happened to your face ?! "

Yeonjun took a sigh before responding " Thats why i called you guys to explain it "

" So, San and I " He said, as he showed San in the screen, San waved with a welcoming smile on his face. Both Yeji and Beomgyu then responded with a smile as well before Yeonjun could move the phone to his face.

He told the story in a usual flow, it was neither too fast or too slow. However, he had to answer a couple of questions in the middle of his story telling.

" THAT BITCH !! " Beomgyu shouted over the phone as he shook his phone repeatedly.

" Who did he think he was? " Said Yeji, as she rolled her eyes.

" True ! And what? He was 5'5?, all of us could easily take him by circling and pushing him ! " Responded Kai, as he widened his eyes and closed it as a gesture of in disbelief.

" Even im taller than him " Said Taehyun, he was crossing his arms and resting it on the table whilst he was taking a chip and putting it on his mouth.

" What was his name Hyung? " Soobin asked in a calm tone however, what he felt inside was completely different, he was dying to choke the dude.

" Kim Junseo " San responded as he drank his pack of juice.

" Hmhm, i didn't even know that dude " Said Yeonjun, as he too, took a chip from the bowl placed in the middle of the table.

" How is it your fault that his girlfriend is into you? " Said Taehyun whilst still grabbing some chips.

" I agree so much ! " Responded Yeji.

" We should go there and work together to beat him up!! " Beomgyu then followed.

" Good idea ! Taehyun's boyfriend is so smart " Kai said then, which made everyone chuckle not including Taehyun of course, who was even more irritated than before.

" Thank you so much Kai " Responded Beomgyu after he was finished laughing his head off.

" Oh wait San?, Do we still need to attend classes " Asked Yeonjun.

" No, I don't think so but probably tomorrow "

" It would be weird for you guys to attend classes in your weakened conditions " Spoke Yeji, whilst Beomgyu as well nodded as a gesture of agreement.

Taehyun glanced at his watch " Hey Soobin Hyung, our classes are about to start "

" Awh, Taehyun's gonna go?  " Teased Beomgyu, Yeji who felt pitiful for Taehyun, knocked Beomgyu's shoulder with her own, as Beomgyu responded with a loud " owh "

" You guys have similar classes?, I thought you didn't have the same age— " Said Yeji as well, Yeonjun too nodded.

" Well yeah but it's preparing classes for midterms that are for 15-18 year olds " Taehyun had responded.

" Never heard of that before but it seems cool " Said Beomgyu, both Yeji and Yeonjun too, had nodded. They thought, perhaps it was something normal in their school.

During their conversation, Soobin's mind drifted into a world that was full of his thoughts and suppositions of what had happened. He was inattentive for the whole thing together with being oddly silent, however Yeonjun just shook it off and thought it was due to exhaustion of attending classes. Nevertheless, his two close friends had an idea of what the reason was, when Soobin gets irritated, angry or even frustrated, he usually stays silent, he made it clear to them that he ought to be left alone with his thoughts.

As they were heading to the classroom, Soobin was walking further infront of both Taehyun and Kai. They both have realized of his quietness and spoke about it together, they then settled with the thought of just asking him. Before one could call out to him, they looked at each other once more.

" Soobin Hyung? " Huening Kai said, it was a soft tone.

" Mhphm? " He moved his head slightly and glanced over to them.

" Are you okay? You're oddly silent today " Asked Taehyun. Afterwards, he then moved his head back to face the front.

" Oh Uhm... I'm just exhausted " He replied, clearing his throat right after.

" Are you sure? " Taehyun said as Huening Kai nodded in concern.

" I have to go to the bathroom real quick, I'll catch you guys later " Said Soobin, as he walked faster than usual to head to the restroom.

" Wait— " But before Taehyun could even say something, Soobin had already disappeared from their sight.

" Very strange.... " Taehyun said, as he put his hand on his chin, squinting his eyebrows and pursing his lips.

Kai had a slight pout in his lips. As he looked over to Taehyun, he rolled his eyes in disbelief " I agree with you, but let's just go to class and wait for him "

: DD

Soobin hastily came inside the restroom and as soon as he did, he leaned on the restroom's sink whilst grabbing a sigh of relief. Later on, he pressed his hands onto his face as a gesture of frustration. He thought for some time whilst he looked at himself in the mirror, unfortunately for Soobin, he had to not be alone with his thoughts considering the fact that he was in a school's restroom. He couldn't explain his frustration and what the exact reason really was. Although he was in big denial back then, he had come to a conclusion that he wants to seek revenge on the dude named " Kim Junseo " and he knew exactly how. It was a foolish yet brilliant idea, he makes an Instagram account of a girl, afterwards, he texts the dude and when the time comes that Kim Junseo falls in love, they get into a relationship that will obviously end badly resulting to his secrets being spread whilst humiliating him.

He came out of the restroom in awe of himself, it was a brilliant idea although it could have taken a while. Just as he was reaching for the classroom door's handle, he saw a couple of students surrounding their teacher, who was nervously trying to calm them down although she wasn't calm herself.

" Okay students, now now— I need you to stay calm even though I'm about to start my class and I don't have time for any of this nonsense!" She said, as she hastily tried to pat their shoulders whilst thinking of her own problems.

" What happened here? "

" Kim Junseo is fighting another student again " A random student at the front had responded to Soobin.

" Ah, that shitty dude? " Said Soobin, as he narrowed his eyes whilst taking a sigh of exhaustion. The random student just chuckled at Soobin's response.

" Soobin Hyung ! " Huening Kai shouted from across the room. They immediately approached him, standing Infront of the classroom's door.

" Isn't class about to start? "

" The teacher gave us a 30 minute dismissal due to the messy problem of Junseo " Responded Taehyun as Kai looked over to the panicking students.

" Hyung... Should we go check on Yeonjun and San Hyung? " Said Kai, in a concerned tone.

" Shit " Soobin uttered as they ran towards the cafeteria.

" Who was Junseo even fighting? " Asked Soobin, as they were still running to the cafeteria.

" I dont know! The teacher didn't mention it " Said Kai.

" I thought I heard the teacher say a student in his class? " Taehyun added.

" Oh— I don't listen the whole time" He chuckled nervously. They slowed down as they finally arrived at the cafeteria, hastily looking for Yeonjun.

" YEONJUN HYUNG !! " Kai shouted as the others were searching for him in the surroundings.

Suddenly, Taehyun looked up with bright eyes " Call Hyung! Bin, you have your backpack " He added.

" Good idea Hyun " Said Kai as Soobin was hastily scrolling through his phone. Finally, it was ringing, however, noone was responding.

" Where is he? " Said Soobin, as his eyebrows furrowed in frustration.

" I think he's not in the cafeteria " Said Kai, as he looked over to the silence that surrounded them.

" I heard some of the students say that Junseo is in the rooftop " Taehyun added once more.

" Well, let's go then " Added Soobin.

And once more, they were running towards the rooftop. Both Taehyun and Kai were slowly running out of breath with Soobin as an exception. Soobin has always exercised daily, it just isn't visible due to the uniform they are wearing. Eventually, they arrived at the rooftop, silently looking over to the surroundings. Soobin removed his uniform blazer. And as they thought, Junseo and his friends were there together with Yeonjun and San with brand new bruises.

" Hyung! Just run, don't waste your time fighting these bozos " Taehyun shouted, catching the attention of Junseo and his minions.

" I would love to be able to do that! But I can't " Yeonjun responded, his other eye was closed due to a bruise as he held his arms in a fighting position. Soobin seeing that made him panic even more.

" Yo Junseo, the fuck are you doing to my Hyungs ?! " Added Kai, making Junseo and his minions to chuckle, resulting to Junseo turning around. He, too, had bad bruises in his face with his other eye closed as well due to a black eye.

" What are you gonna do about it? " Junseo said, as he put an
" intimidating " face afterwards. Resulting to Kai flinching a bit, and stepping backwards.

" Don't be scared Kai " Added Taehyun as Soobin just stared to Junseo with dreadful eyes.

He laughed wickedly, he looked like he had taken a few drugs. " Scared? Might as well just go back to your classroom "

Soobin couldn't handle it anymore, as Junseo turned back to face both Yeonjun and San, he quickly pulled him and threw him at the floor. Junseo's minions were stunned whilst looking at Soobin, he was way taller and Junseo's minions didn't have the same confidence as him. They quickly backed out, well everyone did including for Yeonjun and San. Kai pursed his lips and hid behind Taehyun which was odd considering the fact that he was alot taller than Taehyun. Junseo groaned in pain as Soobin stared at him with eyes of a serial killer.

" The fuck.... " Junseo mumbled.

" Are you gonna mess with my friends again? " Soobin said as he put his hands inside his pocket

" Fuck yeah, I don't care how tall you dudes are, I'm just gonna keep bugging your little friend "

" Little friend? He's way taller than you ! " Kai added, making Taehyun face palm in disbelief.

" You little shits should just run " San, who was at the back with Yeonjun spoke to the minions, giving them great advice.

" Good idea, bye boss ! " They said as they quickly ran.

" Fuckers! " Junseo shouted weakly.

Soobin kneeled down with one knee on the ground  " What are you gonna do now? It's five against one " He said, as he gave out a chuckle.

" I don't give a fuck! Yeonjun is still a little bitch to me " Soobin stared at him for a moment or two before punching him so hard that it could knock him. Everyone groaned as a result.

" You deserve that you short lit—" Kai was almost about to finished until Taehyun covered his mouth.

" Fu— " Junseo said as he was closing his eyes, groaning in pain.

" Shut the fuck up before I punch you again " Making Junseo not even let out a groan.

Yeonjun pursed his lips before approaching Soobin, touching his shoulder " Soob, I think that's okay now "

" Fine " Afterwards, he stood up and gave an intimidating glance at Junseo.

" Damn Soobin, I didn't know you were so strong " San said, as Taehyun and Kai approached their Hyung, making sure he's okay.

" Eh I work out for a few minutes everyday " He said as he put his blazer on.

" Cool dude " He then patted Soobin's shoulder.

" Thanks Hyung " Soobin had finally gained respect for San, as well as seeing him as less of a threat.

" Just call me San " He added.

" Oh well, Thanks San " Afterwards, he smiled brightly.

" San Hyung, you okay? " Kai said as he patted San's shoulder.

" Yep, of course " San then responded.

" You don't look okay Hyung " Spoke Taehyun, as San chuckled afterwards.

" Good job Soob " Yeonjun spoke to Soobin, giving a slight smirk afterwards.

Soobin chuckled as he fixed his neck tie " You know what? Before having a conversation, let's get you guys to the clinic "

: DD

They walked downstairs with smiles put on their faces, as they laughed together. Both Yeonjun and San ignoring the pain they are in due to the bruises.

" I thought you would never punch a person? " Said Yeonjun as he gave his slight smirk, they were walking beside each other now.

He looked away from him for a moment or two before gathering the courage to maintain eye contact together with saying the words " I only do it for the ones I love "

Yeonjun chuckled sweetly as Soobin's face reddened due to the embarrassment " Really?, It's nice to hear that I'm part of it"

" Obviously " He spoke, looking at him with cold eyes. However, Yeonjun could see right through it.

: DD

The day started with a frown and fortunately ended with a smile. After they went to the clinic, the rest of the day went through just as the usual, not including the pain San and Yeonjun went through. When the principal had heard of the issue, he informed them that Yeonjun and San must take a break for three days, however, they would have some work to be done at home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.6K 32
" You are at the wrong place pretty " Soobin smirked as he walked towards Yeonjun. " Hope you find a place to hide your not so handsome face when pr...
12.7K 574 22
Soobin might be falling for his group member? What happens when Soobin's feelings starts to get in the way of his career as an idol? What happens whe...
18.8K 1K 36
❝Well, he clearly noticed my intention to avoid him. I scoffed. Is he trying to boss me around? "Not everyone is willing to follow whatever you say j...
19.3K 1K 40
A Taegyu AU/fiction where Taehyun is an innocent boy who transferred to seoul for further studies. His attention is caught by a boy, Choi Beomgyu who...