Forced Addiction (COMPLETE)

By Dreamy627

Medical Registered Trauma Doctor, Kaia Blanc is well known in her field, paid well, desired among many hospit... More

🩶
Once in a Lifetime
Phone Call
Nothing to Lose
Brats & Margaritas
What I Want
Asshole
Rich Girl Struggles
Drama
New Orleans
Warning
Pick Your Poison
Tainted
Haze
Feelings
Introduction
Mush
Petty
Frustration
Win x Lose
Things to Do
Overreacting
Nine?
Drunk
Carried Away
Bathing Suit
Nerves
Sunscreen Issues
Treatment
Recieve
Skene's Gland
Like you
Sydney
Validation
Uncertain
Jumping Ahead
Epilogue

Melt

8.5K 320 60
By Dreamy627

Kaia Blanc

I spent the entire day sorting my clothing through my closet and getting it perfect.

My phone began ringing as I wiped the damp curls from my forehead after the workout of walking around this mansion of a closet.

"Hello?"

"Printsessa."

"Hey." I placed my hand on my hip and smiled at the color organized clothes and shoes.

"Shower, do those things, I know you just went shopping so get dressed and everything but I got shoes I think you'd like." He said.

"Okay."

He hung up and I groaned.

But I got in the shower, washing my body and my hair.

-

I quickly diffused my curls before putting my hair in a messy half up- half down hairstyle.

I called Zion but the ringing was already in my living room.

"Hello?" I shouted, holding my robe firm.

"I'm here." He said.

"What do I wear?"

"Black or red." He answered.

I had a beautiful black and red corset that I matched with a nice black blazer and dress pants.

I put on my deodorant and perfume along with my jewelry before I walked out.

I sighed as he was sitting on my couch, laxed, shirt slightly undone.

Keep in mind he does have those kinds of tattoos up his neck and jaw, with the hands and the chest.

He smiled at me.

"You look very nice." He complimented.

"Thank you." I smiled lightly.

He stood, grabbing a shoe box.

"Sit." He said and I did.

He set the box on my lap and as soon as I opened it, joy filled me.

"I know you were looking for them but the mall we went to was cheap." He smiled.

"They're amazing!" I stood and hugged him.

"Thank you. Truly, for everything. I know I'm a bitch and I'm sorry." I laughed.

The way he hugged me back was like a wall of armor being secured and built around me.

"It's nothing. As I've said before, you being a brat turns me on." He said and I stepped from him.

"Too vulgar." I frowned.

"Honest is a better word, love." He tipped my chin up playfully with his index finger.

"Now sit." He said and I did.

He knelt, removing the left shoe from the box, grabbing my left ankle and gently putting my foot into the heel.

He did the same with the other, toying with the silver anklet I put on before kissing the top of my foot, making me feel butterflies of all sorts.

He had his hands clasped around my ankles as he looked up at me.

"I have a meeting tonight at the bar with the guy who helps take some of my shipments to Russia by the way." He said and I nodded.

"Alright."

He stood, my head level with his groin but before I got too nervous he bent down, kissing me.

I hummed, taken by surprise.

One hand cupped my face, the other on my forearm that rested on my thigh.

He gently pulled back, helping me stand from the couch though I was a bit... off balance.

Then he just smirked.

"You alright?" He brushed his thumb over my cheek.

"Uh... I think so." I whispered.

He laughed.

"Mad at me?"

"N-no." I looked up at him.

He leaned down, kissing my forehead gently before grabbing my hand, placing it inside his arm on his bicep.

We left, the elevator silence driving me mad.

I shivered from the pressure I felt between my legs.

Then a call.

I answered.

-In French

"Hey baby! I made your favorite tonight for grandma and your brother and everyone. It made me think of you! How are things? Did you get that job?"

"I did ma, I'm very happy! It's going very well. I hope you save some for me." I teased.

"Awe honey, that's awesome and whenever you come to see us I'll absolutely make it."

"Well unfortunately I have to go mom, I'm with him now. But I love you and tell everyone I said hi." I smiled.

"Say hi to Kai!" She said and I heard loud "hi!"'s and "I love you!"'s.

"Bye guys. I love you mom." I hung up.

-English-

"Mom?" He asked as he started the car.

"Yeah, my mom made my favorite dinner. She's with my family now." I smiled.

His hand was on my thigh, a small grip applied and I placed my hand atop his.

"You miss home?"

"That's a silly question." I murmured.

He shrugged.

I looked at his hand, his wrist.

I applied pressure to the veins and ran my fingers over all the texture from his tendons and veins, his hands far more muscular feeling then they look under the ink.

"Is all of your body tattooed?" I asked.

"Most." He nodded.

"Is it just upper body?"

"I have some on my legs, my hips that move into my abdomen." He nodded.

"Where does it hurt the worst?" I asked when we parked and he reached over with his other hand, touching over the center of my throat.

"Ouch."

"It wasn't terrible." He shrugged.

He got out, opening my door.

He offered a hand and I gently stepped out, careful for to face plant.

He shut the door then pressed me against it.

I gasped, his thigh between my legs as his hand clutched my jaw.

"You're so fucking pretty." He whispered and I felt my heart in my throat and my clit.

"Y-you've never been like this before." I whispered, half scared, half excited.

"Can I kiss you again? Please? I know I didn't ask last time but all I think about is you." He said gently, and politely.

"Okay." My hands clutched his forearm of the hand that was holding onto my jaw.

He kissed me, making me melt but before my knees could give out, his thigh was applying outstanding pressure onto my clit so I gasped and he smiled.

But he kept kissing me, deeper with each departure and connection. It was perfect, it was soft, demanding, but firm and sweet. His tongue was soft and it wasn't messy, just a caress.

And it's becoming crazy and blurry to me. His hands are scarred from murder, yet I find myself melting in them and trusting them completely.

He gently pecked my lips, my jaw, down to my throat, his hand lifting my head up as he began sucking and I gasped, not expecting him to leave a hickey.

But I wasn't shocked.

He backed up, kissing me once more.

"Done." He smiled, wiping the spot on my throat.

"How dark is it?"

"Enough to know your mine. Now let's go, Printsessa."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 117K 78
✓ COMPLETED ✓ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
507K 11.2K 45
"Uhm.. Sir? Can I help you?" I mumble while staring at him. He breaks out into a huge grin, the kind of grin you see on little kids when they get th...
271K 7.1K 30
Lorena Vile's last name is an understatement. She is wanted by the most powerful empire on the planet. Everyone knows her real name but she's too cle...
11.2K 473 32
Viscious, cruel, cold -- those are just some of the words used to describe Jade Von Kaiser, the sole heiress to the Von Kaiser fortune. Working along...