Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis (...

By Huyhuynh406

Survive is only the best way to fight and keep fighting. (Y/N) (L/N) Riley AKA Ghost 2. (Y/N) was the little... More

Introduction
Harem & Friends & Villain
(Y/N)'s Dinosaur Enemies
Prologue: Mission Failed
Chapter 1: The Island Part 1
Chapter 2: The Island Part 2
Chapter 3: Velociraptors Attack
Chapter 4: The Survivors
Chapter 5: Abandoned Lab
Chapter 6: Australis Attack
Chapter 7: Task Force 141
Chapter 8: Encounter Part 1
Chapter 9: Encounter Part 2
Chapter 10: Encounter Part 3
Chapter 11: Affliction
Chapter 12: Lunagaron V.S Australis
Chapter 13: The Stampede
Chapter 14: The Twin Carnotaurus
Chapter 15: The Searching
Chapter 16: The Facility
Chapter 17: The Truth/Rigel Attack
Chapter 19: Pteranodon Attack
Chapter 20: Operators/Meet Agent Regina
Chapter 21: More Survivors/Battle Kraken
Chapter 22: Beasts Of Lake
Chapter 23: Task 141 V.S Australis
Chapter 24: Rathalos's Appear
Chapter 25: Something is coming
Chapter 26: Morden's Death/Megalodon's Battle
Chapter 27: Space Girl/Battle Regulus
Chapter 28: Celabrai Attack
Chapter 29: Rathalos & Lunagaron V.S Celabrai
Chapter 30: Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 31: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 18: Miaplacidus Attack/Miaplacidus V.S Australis

149 5 1
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously Of Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis.

Naruse: "Don't ever have me worried like that again."

(Y/N): "I'm sorry. I was only trying to be a brave man."

Naruse: "You already are brave."

Oribe came to (Y/N), smiling and wiping tears off her face. Everything went well.

Jinnou: "He's a strong-willed bastard." She said and when they both were chilling and before the moment that they both heard a loud thunderous roar to somewhere and make them both surprise for what they heard of it.

Miaplacidus: "*ROAR*"

Making everybody shocked hear a roaring.

Then a monstrous, deafening roar was heard. It sounded like a mixing of the low guttural sounds of lion and a lengthened cry of large bird. Everyone turns towards the sound and freezes.

Jinnou: "What was that?"

Suzuki: "It sounded like it came from outside."

Soap: "an Australis?"

(Y/N): "I don't think so, Soap. It's sounded bigger."

(Y/N) hardly recognizes the sound from outside.

Soap: "I'll go check outside, mate."

He went outside the entrance and sees that there was nothing but darkness and rain. He then puts on his night-vision goggles to see more clearly, the vision as green, and in his goggles he sees a theropod body with a huge sail-like fin on its back. 

This sail was made from spines that come out of the top of the backbones of all dinosaurs and all other backboned animals. And as he sees a big dinosaur. Soap slowly backs away as he terrified of seeing the Miaplacidus looking directly at him.

Miaplacidus: "*GROWLING*"

Soap: "Holy shit! Miaplacidus?!?!?!"

His legs were starting to tremble as the Miaplacidus continued to stare at him, and he was remained in the area where he was standing, the dinosaur took a step to approach the building.  When Soap was ran back to the group, giving them a warning about the attack they didn't know was about to come at any moment. Everybody packed their belongings and ran to the exit on the other side of the building, but then, a long snout with dagger-like teeth of the Spinosaurus has break through the walls.

Everybody screamed in horror. The jaws pushed past the damaged wall, opens wide, and clamps down on Minowa's legs, and cries out in agony.

Minowa: "HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!!!"

The others grab onto his arms, trying to pull him back, but was no use. The dinosaur rips Minowa out of their grasp and down the aside. He desperately grabs on to the pole, then watches in horror as the fabric rips away. Minowa was dragged out by Miaplacidus's jaws.

Got dropped to the ground. Minowa crawls back to his friends, but suddenly a giant foot steps in the way.

As the snout of creature reaches down and quickly devours the screaming classmate. It's a horrifying sight, but no one can turn away.

Then the Spinosaurus look up at (Y/N), Soap, operators and the classmates let out a big thunderous roar like a real predator.

Miaplacidus: "*ROAR*"

When they both were reacting like this and getting scared as hell also Kai with Jinnou saw how dangerous of carnivore really was and this make the two of them are going to shit themselves for what they saw this creature was bigger than Australis and compare to be bigger than any carnivores of dinosaurs.

Pleased with the appetizer, the creature comes back for the main course. Then they all ran their way out of the building, and the Spinosaurus followed them and ran.

(Y/N): "RUN! RUN! DON'T LOOK BACK! KEEP RUNNING!!!"

They all dashed in the jungle fields and they both running fast as they could and they don't want to get eaten by the carnivore. When Soap, Trevor, Tarma, and Marco were shoots their guns at the carnivorous with an assault rifles, pistols, and they got their guns on their hands, and as they did, the dinosaur shouted as it gave a reaction. (Y/N) says that it has enough body mass that many smaller caliber bullets would wound them but does not really hurt it. The Miaplcacidus was slowing down as they kept running in the jungle, but they came face-to-face with another carnivorous beast...Australis.

With nowhere else to run, the group scatters into the brush as the two behemoth predators rush forward, their roars thunderous. Half of the group scramble into one direction, the other half in the other. But (Y/N) can't go anywhere-his foot is stuck between two branches. (Y/N) manages to free himself as the two dinosaurs approach. They'll have to deal with each other before eating humans. (Y/N) fives down between the two fallen tress as Miaplacidus and Australis circle one another like gladiators each searching for the other's weakness.

(A/N: Imagine Spinosaurus as Miaplacidus V.S T-Rex as Australis battle fighting scene.)

Laying flat on his back, (Y/N) lets out a terrified gasp as the giant foot of Spinosaurus lands across the two trunks mere inches from his face. Spinosaurus lunges forward, powerful jaw open wide.

Australis sidesteps the assault, its tail knocking down small trees as it spins out of the way.

In the trees, half of the group scurry again for cover. Between the fallen trunks, (Y/N) attempts to get away on his hands and knees. The Australis presses the attack, slamming its tail into the flank of its adversary. Miaplacidus is knocked back, and (Y/N) is again forced to duck for cover. As the Miaplacidus was driven backwards as the Australis tries to grip its throat. Naruse yanks Oribe out of their path, and they scramble over to Soap. Now on its side, the Miaplacidus fights back ferociously. It slashes at Australis with its long arms and razor sharp claws, then finally kicks the animal with one mammoth foot. The Australis staggers back, wounded. Down below, (Y/N) is splashed by the blood pouring from the dinosaur, as he slowly makes his way towards his fellow humans.

The Miaplacidus lunges for the Australis with gaping jaws and manages to topple the Australis off its feet and sends the falling dinosaur to the ground. With an earth-shuttering crash, the dinosaur lands between (Y/N) and the rest of the group. The companions scurry out of the way, but as they do so, the head of the Australis now lands almost directly on top of them. Miura screamed in panic and frightened at the same time.

Plastered against an immense tree, the group watches in horror as the Australis starts to rise but is thrown back down as Spinosaurus latches on its throat. The Miaplacidus crushes the life out of its adversary, and the Australis opens and closes its jaws a mere inches from the terrified friends and classmates. Finally, (Y/N) reaches the others.

(Y/N): "Come on!"

As the Australis was already dead, the Spinosaurus lets out a victorious howl roar, and the blood-drenched the students leads the group through the undergrowth.

Miaplacidus: "*ROAR*"

Time Skip Later.

When they both were running out of there right away and they both were survive back there and make the both were keep running fast as they could and they were turn their heads to look at each others and they both were breathing out and they are tired and breathing out little bit. Then (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and make him told the others that they need to keep moving out right away and they both were walking and they start to heading out to somewhere else right away and make them both were heading to the other location was called the Paddock.

(Y/N): "A cage like this?" He asked them.

Soap: "I wonder where?" He asked the others too and this make (Y/N) with the others are heard the foot stomps and make them both definitely heard of it and they both turn around to look and they saw Miaplacidus was here and it is here right on the time.

Miaplacidus: "*GROWLING*"

(Y/N): "Shit....Run." He said to them and make them both were running out of there right away and they all dashed in the Paddock and they both running fast as they could and they don't want to get eaten by the carnivore. When Soap, Trevor, Tarma, and Marco were shoots their guns at the carnivorous with an assault rifles on their hand, and a they did, the dinosaur shouted as it gave a reaction. 

When they both were running fast as they could and then there was an way inside there right way and make them were running straight there right away and they both were run to the safety quickly as possible. After they went inside there and make (Y/N) with operators and the other survivors got there right away and they both saw the Miaplacidus was out there and it is tried to pass through here.

Kai: "Phew, I think we are safe in here." He said.

(Y/N): "I don't think that isn't gonna work, Kai." He said.

Kai: "What? Oh, come on man! Nothing else gonna-" He tried to said but interrupted by the Miaplacidus was smash his head through the paddock gate and make the pieces of paddock was breaking through and all everything fall down on the ground.

Kai: "Work...." He said in his last sentence.

(Y/N): "Everyone! GO! GET INSIDE THERE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out at the others and make them both were running right there right away

When (Y/N) and Soap saw this also the other operators are going to shooting at these two dinosaurs right away and then they both were keep shooting at the twin dinosaurs and (Y/N) was tried his best to survive by himself and also Soap with the other operators too.

This Miaplacidus was outsmart than any humans like it is reacting at (Y/N) with Soap and other operators too but they both dodge out of the way and they were keep shooting at the dinosaur right away. When (Y/N) was fight at the Miaplacidus and then he was shooting at the dinosaur with his submachine gun and he was running out of the bullets and make him throw the submachine gun back at the Miaplacidus and then the dinosaur was ram it to the rock and make it stuck there and then (Y/N) take his knife out and prepare to kill the humongous Spinosaurus.

After they both were running out of the bullets and make them both were running to the building right away and once they both got inside there immediately and they both were got there to be safe right now. When the Spinosaurus was use his head tried to smack his head or claws at the door right away and it wasn't work like this at all and (Y/N) with the survivors put the lock safety inside that door and make sure that dinosaur will not break through...when they heard the creature was finally sigh out and it begin to heading out right away.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87 12 3
Multiple Shonen Jump worlds have fused into one big world. (Y/N) was a normal person who ended up getting powers through the miasma that the fusion e...
32K 601 38
A young boy goes by the name of Yutaro was going on a trip with his family back to the Philippines but unfortunately disaster struck, and Yutaro is s...
22.9K 670 13
It started out as a new dame same thing for the young Y/N Hayashi, that was until "they" came and everything went to hell. Will Y/N and a group of hi...
176K 5.1K 103
Y/N is someone whom you could walk all over without expecting him to fight back, however deep down change has to happen in order for survival. In his...