𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞- 𝐉𝐣𝐤 𝐱 𝐜𝐡...

By taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 26
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 27
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 30
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 31
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 32
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 34
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 35
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 36
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 37
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 39
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 40
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 41
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 42
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 43
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 44
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 45
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 46
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 47
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 48
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 49
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 50
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 51
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 52
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 53
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 54
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 55
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 56
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 57
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 58
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 59
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 60
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 62
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 63
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 64
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 65
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 66
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 67
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 68
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 69
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 70
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 71
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 72
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 73
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 74
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 75
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 76
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 77
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 78
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 79

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 61

1.3K 58 70
By taigathestorm

SUKUNA'S POV

I sit down at the table deep in thought. "Master Sukuna you haven't touched your food..." I looked at the maid and rose my eyebrow. I just rolled my eyes and started eating.

"What's with the long face?" I looked up to see Kenjaku and smirk. "When did you get back?" I asked. He just went up to me and took a grape off of my plate.

"Let me ask you this... why did you like Tomie so much huh? Tell me I'm listening" Kenjaku said. I side eyed the maid and she quickly exited the room. "Why is that your business?" I asked.

"Because of Y/n" Kenjaku said. I looked down. "When I first saw Tomie the first thing that got me was how beautiful she was.... The other thing was that she was powerful so I had to have her..." I said.

"And now that her and Y/n have merged she is more powerful than ever so I need her... I can't let her escape again..." I said. I looked at Kenjaku as he had went quiet for a long minute.

"Do you actually care about Y/n?" He asked. I rose my eyebrow and scoffed. "Because all I hear is how much you bragged about how you hurt Yuji and my Y/n" Kenjaku said.

I scoffed at him. "I can do what ever I want to who ever I want" I said. "Now now Sukuna! When it comes to my children especially my favorite Y/n... I don't like it when they get too injured" Kenjaku said.

Uraume narrowed her eyes at Kenjaku. "Do you think you can threaten master Sukuna!?" She yelled. I put my hand up to stop her. "Fine... I get what you mean... but Y/n's making things difficult... I never wanted to hurt her" I said.

"There may be other methods..." Kenjaku said. "I do what I want... like I said... maybe you should've made sure Y/n was more obedient" I said. "Alright fine then.... you'll see Sukuna...." Kenjaku said.

Y/N'S POV

I felt a chill go down my spine as I sat up in bed. I looked around the dark room uncomfortably. "G-Gojo?" I said. I got out of bed and went out into the hall and jumped a bit as I heard thunder.

I ran to Gojo's room to see him asleep and I shook his shoulder. "Y/n?" Gojo said while sitting up. "Im scared" I said. Gojo sighed and got out of bed. "Let's go come on" He said while grabbing my hand and walking with me.

We went to the dining room and he made me sit down but I got up and hugged his leg. "It's okay Y/n... I'll be right back" Gojo said. I didn't listen and followed him to the kitchen.

He got me a snack and some juice and we went back to the dining room so I could eat. I started eating and Gojo sighed and patted my head. "You okay now?" He asked.

I just gave him a stoic look and continued eating. Gojo just looked at me as I finished eating. After he took me back to bed but I just followed him to his room.

"Y/n is everything okay?" Gojo asked. I went next to him on the bed. "Can I stay here with you?" I asked. Gojo smiled. "Yeah sure" Gojo said.

The next morning I woke up early and saw Gojo was still asleep so I just got ready to go to Jujutsu. I went downstairs and looked out the window to see it was still raining.

"Y/n you're awake?" I turned to see Gojo. I went up to him and he patted my head. "Did you eat yet?" He asked. I shook my head and he led me to the kitchen.

"Y/n it's okay... you can go wait in the dining room..." Gojo said. I shook my head. "Alright" Gojo said. I went to the dining room with him after he finished making the food.

While we were eating Gojo got up and I was about to go with him but he stopped me. "Im going to use the bathroom Y/n I'll be right back" Gojo laughed. I looked at him for a moment before sitting back down.

After a while Gojo came back. "You ready to go?" He asked. I got up and went to the door and we went to the car. I looked out the car window when I noticed we weren't going in the direction of Jujutsu.

I looked in confusion when we pulled up to a store. "Why aren't we at Jujutsu? What if the higher ups-" Gojo cut me off. "We don't have to worry about them anymore" Gojo said.

My eyes widened a bit. "Oh okay" I said.

GOJO'S POV

When we got into the store Y/n started acting a bit paranoid like she was looking around for something. "Y/n" I said while touching her shoulder she jumped a bit and looked at me.

"Woah it's okay" I said. Y/n looked around for a moment before looking down. "What's wrong" I asked. "I feel like someone's watching me..." Y/n said while looking down.

"Someone's watching you?" I said. She nodded. "There's no one here you can hurt you Y/n okay" I said. Y/n nodded. "Here do you want to get a snack?" I asked.

Y/n looked at the cookies and grabbed it then put it in the cart. "How come we didn't go to Jujutsu?" Y/n asked. "Not many people are there today" I said.

"Oh" Y/n said. She went silent until we got back home. Im pretty sure she had calmed down from this morning because she just went to her room.

Y/N'S POV

I felt tired after a while of playing with divine dog so I tried to go to sleep but soon someone ended up waking me up. I sat up and looked to see Yuji, Nobara and Hana. I looked at them in confusion.

"When... did you get here?" I asked. "Don't worry about that!" Hana said. Yuji collapsed down on my bed. "Did you guys have a mission?" I asked. "Yeah..." Yuji said tiredly.

"What did you guys do?" I asked. "Oh nothing it was boring..." Nobara said. "Hey Y/n you wanna get out of here?" Yuji asked. I gave them a confused look as they just smiled at me mischievously.

"But I'll get in trouble" I said. "No it's okay! Y/n we just need to go downstairs be really quiet" Hana said. I just shrugged and went with it as we went downstairs.

We peeked into the living room to see Gojo on his phone. Just as he was about to look up Nobara, Yuji, and Hana suddenly ran around the corner and hid. "Y/n do you need something?" Gojo asked.

I just hugged Gojo. "You hungry?" He asked. I shook my head. "Me and divine dog are gonna play now!" I said before running off. I went around the corner to Yuji, Nobara, and Hana.

"Good job Y/n come on let's go!" Nobara whispered. We left the house and they ended up taking me to an ice cream place in the mall. "How come we didn't bring Gojo?" I asked.

"Well he's busy! You saw" Hana said. I just shrugged and continued eating my ice cream. "Hey Y/n!" Yuji said while smirking at me. I just blinked at him.

"You're ice cream looks good? You wanna try mine?" He asked. I tried some of his ice cream but I liked mine better. "So then... can I try yours now?" He asked.

"Seriously Itadori!" Nobara said. "It's okay" I said while handing him my ice cream. "Thanks!" He said while patting my head. My eyes widened when he took a huge bite out of my ice cream.

He just innocently handed it back then skipped off in front of us. "Wow" Hana said while rather eyebrow at Yuji. "That greedy rat" Nobara said while shaking her head.

"Oh look there's a pet store!" Yuji said. "Oh that looks new! You wanna go look?" Nobara asked. "Yeah!" They exclaimed before running into the store. We went inside and started looking around.

I went up to the fishes and looked in curiosity. "Nemo" I said while pointing at the clown fish. "Yeah that is him" Yuji said while smiling. I then went to the kittens and puppies and looked at them through the glass.

"Would you like to go inside the room?" I looked up at the worker then looked at Yuji, Hana, and Nobara. "Yeah you can go" Hana said. I went into the room with the kittens and they all went up to me and started meowing.

My eyes widened a bit and I sat down making them try to climb onto me. "Aww! So cute!" Nobara and Hana said. I blinked as Nobara started taking a bunch of pictures of me.

After a while I left the room with cats then went into the room with dogs and as soon as I walked in one of them jumped onto me. I started playing with all the dogs but paused when I saw divine dog looking at me through the window.

I looked back at the puppies who just barked and jumped onto me then looked back at divine dog who started growling at the puppies. 'I should probably get out of here then...' I thought eyes wide.

I left the room and went up to divine dog who continued to growl at the puppies through the glass. "Hey!" I said while putting a hand on his head. He stopped and looked at me.

"Are you jealous? Do you think I'd replace you or something?" I asked. Divine dog whimpered and nuzzled up to me. I smiled. "I'd never do that to you..." I said while hugging him.

I paused when the flash of a camera went off. "I will treasure this one!" Nobara said. Soon we left the store and began looking around the mall. I stopped when I saw a store with books.

"You wanna go inside?" Hana asked. I nodded. We went inside and started looking around. I stopped when I saw a book that looked familiar. 'That must be the one Toji read to me' I thought as my eyes widened a bit.

Just as I reached up and grabbed the book someone tried to take it. My eyes widened and I looked to see it was an older boy who looked like he was in his late teens or early 20's with cyan hair mostly tied up.

He crouched down to my height then smiled. "Listen, why don't you do to those books over there and get one that suits your age range huh!" He said. I gave him a stoic look.

"No" I said while turning around and holding the book close to my chest. He went in front of me blocking the way out of the isle. "Come on just give me the book" he said.

"No this is the one I want..." I said. He deadpanned at me. "I don't have time for this! If I don't get this book I'll have to wait another 2 weeks for them to restock it!" He said while grabbing the book.

I held a firm grip on the book so he couldn't take it from me."Come on! There's only one left!" He said. "And I got the last one first" I said. "Just give it up!" He said while trying to take the book from me.

"Let go of the fucking book!" He said while aggressively pulling on it. I didn't let go and held the book tightly. "No!" I said while pulling away from him.

"If you don't let go I'm gonna-" I cut him off by punching him in the stomach. He fell down and curled up into a ball in pain. "AH! YOU BITCH!" He yelled. I quickly ran out of the isle past him and went straight to the counter.

"This is enough!" I said while slamming a 20 dollar bill on the counter. "Uh! Hey wait!" The worker called out to me. Nobara, Yuji, and Hana turned to me in confusion.

"Y/n what's wro-" Hana was cut off. "HEY! GET BACK HERE WITH THAT BOOK NOW YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The boy yelled at me. "Oh! Gotta go!" Yuji said while picking me up and running out of the store.

We kept running until we got to the entrance of the mall. "Y/n what happened? Are you okay?" Hana asked. "Some guy tried to take a book I wanted from me" I said.

"That asshole... at least you got the book in the end..." Nobara said while patting my head. I just smiled. "Hey you know what... let's just go get something to eat okay" Yuji said.

We ended up going to McDonalds and I got a happy meal. "Nobara can you send me the photo's you took?" I asked. "Oh yeah sure" Nobara said. I took out my phone and as soon as I turned it on a bunch of notifications popped up.

My eyes widened to see about 8 missed calls and 20 texts from Gojo. "What's wrong Y/n?" Hana asked. I showed her the phone and her eyes widened. "Oh no..." She said.

"What is it?" Yuji asked. Hana passed him the phone. "Holy shit" Yuji said. "Hey! Don't curse in front of Y/n!" Nobara said. Yuji handed Nobara the phone. "Oh we are so fucked" Nobara said eyes wide.

They all froze when the phone started ringing. "Oh crap! It's Gojo here!" Nobara said while passing the phone to Yuji. "Nuh uh! I'm not answering that!" Yuji said while handing it to Hana.

Hana gasped and just out the phone down on the table. We stared at it as it just rang for a while then eventually stopped. "I don't think he'll call again..." Nobara said.

"Y/n we're taking you back!" Yuji said. "And tell Gojo what?" Hana asked. "We'll make it up on the way" Yuji said.

GOJO'S POV

I Had already called and texted Y/n multiple times but I got no reply at all. "How could this have happened!? I mean she was here!" I said to Shoko on call.

"Gojo don't panic! I'm sure she's fine! The fact of her being kidnapped isn't likely!" Shoko said. "Kidnapped!? I didn't even think about that! How do you know! What if she was taken!" I said eyes wide.

This felt so odd for me. I had never been this stressed and scared since Toji. It felt like I was shot 20 times and died came back then had 3 heart attacks.

"Gojo you need to calm down" Shoko said. "Well it's kinda hard to do that at a time like this! I mean what is Kenjaku got to her! Or even worse maybe Sukuna!" I said.

"Gojo..."

I paused and turned to see Y/n in the doorway. "Shoko... I'll call you back" I said before hanging up. I quickly went over to Y/n and looked to see if she was injured or anything. "Y/n where were you!?" I asked. She just looked down at her shoes.

"I... I just went out... for a little..." Y/n said in a shaky voice. "No Y/n! there's no I just went out for a little! I don't care if it was 2 minutes or 3 hours! You don't ever leave the house like that!" I yelled.

"I'm sorry..." Y/n said as tears filled her eyes. I shook my head. "From now on you only go to Jujutsu for training then go straight home. No staying there over night and no more going out either" I said.

Y/n looked at me eyes wide. "NO!" Y/n yelled. "There are consequences to your actions Y/n" I said.

"Wait! It's not her fault"

I looked to see Hana, Nobara, and Yuji. "We took her ourselves...." Yuji said. "What?" I said. "We convinced her to go it's our fault" Nobara said. "We're really sorry Gojo" Hana said.

Y/N'S POV

I looked at them eyes wide. 'I told them to leave... why are they here...' I thought.  "Y/n go to your room" Gojo said. "Bu-" Gojo cut me off. "Go now" He said.

I looked down before going upstairs to my room. I changed then went into bed then tried to go to sleep until someone woke me up. I sat up and looked to see Gojo and my eyes widened.

"Listen Y/n it's okay... I'm not mad at you. It's just that you scared me and I don't want you to get hurt okay. I love you" Gojo said. "I love you too" I said. Gojo hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Where are Yuji, Hanna, and Nobara?" I asked. "I took them back to Jujutsu" Gojo said. I just looked down. "Did you have fun at least?" He asked. I nodded.

"That's good to hear.... I guess it was worth it. You hungry?" He asked. "Yeah" I said while smiling.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

354K 12.1K 38
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...
413K 13.2K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
6.1K 403 16
L/n Y/n. Someone who has been alone her entire life, no family, no friends, no nothing. Until she gets noticed by one of her classmates. Itadori Yuji...
74.2K 1.6K 15
"𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩" "𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚" ↳𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙...