Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis (...

By Huyhuynh406

Survive is only the best way to fight and keep fighting. (Y/N) (L/N) Riley AKA Ghost 2. (Y/N) was the little... More

Introduction
Harem & Friends & Villain
(Y/N)'s Dinosaur Enemies
Prologue: Mission Failed
Chapter 1: The Island Part 1
Chapter 2: The Island Part 2
Chapter 3: Velociraptors Attack
Chapter 4: The Survivors
Chapter 5: Abandoned Lab
Chapter 6: Australis Attack
Chapter 7: Task Force 141
Chapter 8: Encounter Part 1
Chapter 9: Encounter Part 2
Chapter 10: Encounter Part 3
Chapter 11: Affliction
Chapter 12: Lunagaron V.S Australis
Chapter 13: The Stampede
Chapter 14: The Twin Carnotaurus
Chapter 15: The Searching
Chapter 17: The Truth/Rigel Attack
Chapter 18: Miaplacidus Attack/Miaplacidus V.S Australis
Chapter 19: Pteranodon Attack
Chapter 20: Operators/Meet Agent Regina
Chapter 21: More Survivors/Battle Kraken
Chapter 22: Beasts Of Lake
Chapter 23: Task 141 V.S Australis
Chapter 24: Rathalos's Appear
Chapter 25: Something is coming
Chapter 26: Morden's Death/Megalodon's Battle
Chapter 27: Space Girl/Battle Regulus
Chapter 28: Celabrai Attack
Chapter 29: Rathalos & Lunagaron V.S Celabrai
Chapter 30: Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 31: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 16: The Facility

199 4 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N) told the group that he had found human footprints that were visible at the entrance to the facility, and he theorizes that it was the group that was separated from the stampede and that they got here before they did. So they all searched the building for Miss Marika, Momosaki, Aoyama, Minowa, Nadia, Fio, Eri, and Jinnou.

While searching, (Y/N) sees a secret door that leads to the other side of the medical room, they all went down there to see if the group was in there. This secret room was a creation lab in ruins. Then Suzuki heard an object fell from inside the door. She opens the door and then she sees something and let out a scream. The others heard that it came from Suzuki, they went to where she was. (Y/N) asked why she screamed and what happened. Suzuki pointed slowly as her finger was shaking with horror. They looked at where she was pointing to. They see a visible corpse up on the roof, with a noose around the neck. It was an scientist, in which they have founded hanged. They were all shocked to see the corpse found in the room.

(Y/N): "Tch, this guy is already dead." He said.

Soap: "He was suicide himself." He said.

Kai: "W-W-What happened to that guy?!"

(Y/N): "It's an scientist from General Morden...i-I don't know this happened though." He said and walking toward to the body was hanging and make sure that he need to search for anything and he grab something from white coat's pocket and he had an card and he was take a look at it.

(Y/N): "Huh....seems like he was still dead using the card." He said.

Soap: "So General Morden with Dr. Kirk was here earlier." He said.

Miura screamed as she was afraid and ran back upstairs to where they entered. They followed her along the way. They all took breaths. Kai clenched his fists and banged the wall in anger.

Kai: "Dammit!" He said in anger

(Y/N): "Calm down! Just forget about what we all saw, and just focus on finding the other group."

Soap: "Right, lad...we need to thinking about this situation." He said.

Suzuki: "We're not gonna end up like that guy, are we!?"

Kai: "*Shivers with chills * That's gonna give me nightmares."

As they were walking around the facility from different areas to another, they were keep searching for the group, but finally they found one of the missing classmates in which they had heard a scream from where they were. They found Kamijo, Jinno, Nadia, Eri, Fio, and Miyano.

Miyano: "We heard some screaming from where we were to another room. What happened?"

(Y/N): "Uhhh...let's just say that you guys have followed the scream, mate."

Jinnou: "Where are the others?" She asked them.

Kai: "That's why we came here to search for the other group."

Jinnou: "Wait, you're not angry at us, are you?"

Naruse: "We'll be alright if we could find everyone here."

Miyano: "Well then let's look for the others. We were separated from searching for things that we need."

So they were looking for the others from another room, and they finally found Miss Marika, Momosaki, and Aoyama as they have been reunited from separation and they all gathered as a full group.

Kai: "It was lucky that you guys get here before us."

Aoyama: "Oh we did, thanks to the teacher. She's found hope that's come so far."

(Y/N): "Hey, you never answered my question earlier."

Aoyama: "What exactly do you mean?"

(Y/N): "What did happen to the other survivor name was Nozawa?"

Kai: "Well Miss Marika said the rumor that she was attacked by something and saying that she is already dead..." He said.

In Flashback.

Somewhere in the jungle.

Miss Nozawa was trying to raped at Aoyama and Miss Marika was save Aoyama and also Aoyama was safe for now she is be fine with Miss Marika for now.

Miss Nozawa: "Dammit! Marika just pushed me, didn't she? I'm gonna make her pay for what she did!"

She walked around the corner when she heard the sound of water gurgling. She followed to where the sound was coming from, until she saw a river that carries for miles around the forest. It was the jungle river. The water carried for miles. She said something aloud to herself.

Nozawa: "You surely have a problem, Nozawa."

As if it apply, Nozawa heard the soft hooting of a wild animal. She had to think of a way to go back to the group. Her absence would absolutely go noticed. Nozawa looked for a different path in the jungle forest, before she heard the same soft hooting cry from earlier.

As she listened closely, she heard the sound of jungle crashing before the noise was drifted with silence. It sounded like something big was making its way toward her from the underbrush. Something really big, and hungry. A carnivorous monster.

Nozawa had no other choice but to run off to avoid the danger. She ran as fast as she could to climb up the wall up ahead which on top leads a cliff to the other path and heard the animal crashing down against the foliage behind her in hot pursuit. Nozawa had made it to the wall. She put her hoot on the rock attached to the wall. But her foot was struggling to build pressure as it is shaking. She tries to hold on, but she quickly trips and caused her heel to break.

Just as it happened, she heard something. And her body froze in fear. The animal was behind her. It wasn't too close, but it was there. Just 30 feet away hiding itself from the bushes. She couldn't see it too because it was remained in the shadows from standing in the bushes, and the appearance of this animal was actually, a dinosaur. 

She reached down to touch it and noticed that a black substance had covered her jacket. It was creepy and disgusting, she thought. Immediately, the dinosaur cocked its head once again, this time it sends a spit directly on her neck. She wiped it away instantly, and suddenly she felt a tingle on her neck. She wiped it away instantly, and suddenly she felt a tingle on her neck. The skin was already to tingle and burn. Her fingers soon experience the same sensation as she had been touching acid. Nozawa tried to run away and turned back to make sure that animal wouldn't attack again.

Then SMACK! She unexpectedly felt agonizing pain like blades stabbing through her eyes and penetrating the back of her skull. She squeeze her eyes shut and immediately raised her hands to wipe the phony substance out of them. Spit. The dinosaur had directly spit black gooey venom in her eyes, the worst part was that they were open the moment it spit at her. This attack made it a vicious predator. Nozawa collapsed while she continued blaring in agony, screaming and moving. The pain was unbearable. She suddenly stopped screaming and started to breath heavily. She felt her cheek touched the ground and saw nothing but flashing spots behind her eyes closed eyelids. She was blind.

The earth shook beneath her and the cry got louder, and she was on the ground crawling away to escape, but then she stopped when she was under a tree. A wave of dizziness and nausea swept over her. She began to hear snorting as it was coming closer and outstretched her wands broadly in preparation for an imminent to attack.

And then there was a new sweltering pain in her stomach like a scorching knife had cut its way deep into her. She sightlessly reached down at the end of her tattered shirt and felt a thick slippery mass through her fingertips. And with horror, she instantly realized that she was grasping her own intestines in her hands. That dinosaur had violently torn her wide open and her guts had fallen out.

Nozawa had fallen to the muddy ground. Her face had landed on something scaly and cold. It was the dinosaur's foot. Then all of a sudden, an even worse pain was felt on both sides of her head. Nozawa was lifted high off of her feet. The horrifying understanding of her head being hoisted in the animal's jaws. This last realization has come up that now the students, stranded on the island, could be the carnivore's next victim. The only hope is to make it out alive.

End Of Flashback.

Kai: "And we all believe her...and I also think that's also what happened to the other students that were with us."

So the classmates argue when there is stopped. They all wondered about a miracle. But then a screen pops up and it was on, and the group has their attention to the screen that is playing a video about a scientist named Dr. Kirk, where he tells something about a 'miracle.'

Dr. Kirk explained some kind of skill and also creating some hybrid creatures of dinosaurs what they were learning more horrifying with monstrous in form.

He says "Evolution...is just a start."

Then the video was cut as it shows new strange unseen dinosaurs with a mixture of different dinosaur species.

Australis.

Miaplacidus.

Rigel.

Unknown Danger: Cebalrai.

Now the group realized that there is something else other than regular dinosaurs. But one of them knew that those dinosaurs weren't real.

Chris: "Those weren't real..."

Oribe: "Why did the guy that was on the video make those fake dinosaurs?"

(Y/N): "Dr. Kirk was remained dedicated to his research with hybrid dinosaurs and has the access to previously unseen locations based on the island, and...here."

Everyone: "Huh?!"

(Y/N): "But I believe that was the reason why the island was mysterious. This island is where Dr. Kirk makes a secret hybrid dinosaurs that we have never seen. It's also interesting for a fact that he had been talking about a rival genetics company, But I'd imagine that what if there was another company that made the dinosaurs fully feathered, or dinosaurs that had pure DNA that didn't have any blending of frogs, reptiles, amphibians, like any sort of...tampering." He said to them

(Y/N)'s discussion was interrupted by a flash of lightning outside. It was starting to rain, and now they couldn't go out. They all stayed inside the facility until the rain is over. Who knows that danger is still waiting for them to come.

Soap: "Dr. Kirk was planning up to something." He said to (Y/N).

Nadia: "Ghost, you think these dinosaurs can be aggressive and outsmart than any humans?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I probably think so...but these creatures can be deadliest and whatever it is out there....we are need to going to be careful about these creatures." He said.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 518 37
(Y/N): "Henshin." Kevin: "Henshin." (Y/N) (L/N) was a friend of Gwen Stacy AKA Ghost-Spider and she was the vigilante who was watching over the New Y...
283 99 17
In order to protect his friends, Yamaguchi accepted a proposal from the tyrant price, Daishou. Something is wrong in the Slithering Isles, though, an...
46.9K 1K 27
Its been too long since that Day. "WE'RE TAKING FIRE!" We lost Lives. "NO! NOT AGAIN!" We lost Faith in ourselves. "Or are we all...Expendable?" But...
12.8K 604 28
I don't own Kyochuu Rettou Or Aliens V.S Predators. (Y/N) (L/N)/The Specialist who was assign up for his job as security of Weyland Corp and (Y/N) wa...