Silent Grace | Min Yoongi x F...

By pvrpleBTS7

โœŽsummary: Min Yoongi lives a pretty private life for the most part. He is rich and powerful. His name carries... More

one
two
three
Debts & Misunderstandings
A deadly favor (part one)
A deadly favor (part two)
the (half) truth
The(half) truth: shattered trust
It's Just Business.
Reunion pt. I
Reunion pt. ii
when it's good, it's bad.
when it's bad, it's worse.

A deadly favor (part 3)

47 5 1
By pvrpleBTS7

Yoongi knew this was a mistake, he felt it in his soul. There's no doubt he trusted Namjoon but the little voice in his head became louder and louder. For the first time, he was questioning Namjoon's intentions. He didn't have much time to think about it any further, but he wasn't done with Namjoon yet.

Later at the dinner, Yoongi didn't say much as he always does. Whenever he would go with his dad to meetings in the past, he'd always sit back and listen. Yoongi was always watching his surroundings, he had no choice. Growing up a mob boss's kid had its perks but it also had many disadvantages. The worst one was the many attempts on his life.

It's why he's not sure if wants to have children. Even after he's gone from this life, he'll always be known as a mob boss kid and now mob boss.

People always saw his father being unfaithful to his mother so they would target his life thinking it'll get his father to do anything. It did, but it also forced Yoongi to live his life in fear most of the time. It pushed him right into the life he wanted no part in.

Yoongi looked back and forth at the two men talking, listening to every word. He didn't even touch his food or his drink. It was like he wasn't there. A small part of him wasn't. He had major concerns but he knew he couldn't voice them, at least not in front of his father's friend.

"Can we get the real reason why we're here?" Yoongi interrupted, over the small talk. He could care less about the many women they slept with or how much they spent of their fucking shoes.

Min chuckled.

"Ah, excited to get started." Min's friend said happily. Yoongi couldn't believe the likes of him was in the drug trade. He was always so happy and cheery. It always came as forced and fake to him. Honestly seeing his face pissed him off. He despised the man so much, he didn't even want to learn his name. Something about him made his skin crawl. When he becomes boss, he's going to make sure they never deal with him again.

"Not really. I'm eager to get back home and to sleep." Yoongi said with a deadpan voice.

The men around him laughed at his response, except for Namjoon.

"I agree with Yoongi. If we're just here to talk about women and other topics then we could have done this at home." Namjoon agreed. Yoongi's eyes traveled to Namjoon then back at the man.

Then men sat there in silence which was a first for the whole evening.

"Well you heard my underboss. Let's get this over with. We both have important shit to get to"

Min chucked again. He loved seeing his son become the king he always wanted him to be.

"Well Sebastian, you heard my son. Let's get down to business. What will it take to get involved with your...investment" Min asked with a smirk.

" It's different. You have to prove yourself loyal and reliable. You can't be a risk." Sebastian turned serious which tickled Yoongi.

"Can't be a risk..." Yoongi mumbled to himself followed by another chuckle.

Namjoon sighed softly. Min nodded.

"Haven't we've always shown that we're loyal to you? We've given you protection. We've stood in your place to eliminate any problems for you. What else do we have to prove?"

"You've done that. You've shown your loyalty. But your son has not," he started." Who's to say that he won't be a liability to me and my investments? I know you. I don't know him"

Yoongi laughed completely astonished.

"How do I know you won't be a liability to me? How can I trust you? I'm only going off of what my father has told me and what I've seen. I don't know you." Yoongi explained.

His words dismayed Sebastian. Yoongi already didn't want to participate and if he is going to be an asshole, he will walk out right now.

Min looked at Sebastian with a condescending smirk.

"Having my son by your side is a good thing. We have connections that you don't have even with all your little investments."

"One day you can have it all and the next," Yoongi said looking dark and serious, "you don't have anything at all. I can walk away from this 'meeting' and still make millions. You can't be sure that you'll be able to walk away from this table or ever again, let alone back to your wife and kids"

Sebastian's widened eyes displayed fear. He looked over to Min who also shared the same dark glare. As his eyes continued across the table he realized he was in a room full of Korea's most dangerous men. They could kill him right now and get off free. No one would even bat an eye.

Yoongi didn't like to bring up people's personal life because he wouldn't like it if someone did it to him in a situation like this. The only difference between him and Sebastian, you could get rid of anyone that brought you up. Sebastian cannot.

Sebastian cleared his throat and let out a nervous chuckle. "I was just testing you son. You seem pretty trustworthy to me. I'll everything set up before you leave here"

"Great" Min smirked

"So, Yoongi. What have you gotten yourself into nowadays?" He asked quickly changing the subject

Yoongi lifted his eyes to the man. "What is there to get into? Nothing excites me anymore, not in this life"

"Awww, stop it. There has to be something you are into. Or at least catches your eye?" He chuckled.

"Nothing," Yoongi said plainly. No one questioned Yoongi's attitude, he always spoke like this during these things.

"So, yn doesn't excite you?" Min said looking over at Yoongi. Yoongi's eyes shot straight at his father. Namjoon felt the wind leave his chest. Namjoon's father sat there with a smirk on his face.

'Why the fuck would he bring up yn?' Yoongi asked himself.

This wasn't a regular friend's dinner. This is a dinner with other mob bosses who could turn on their family at any moment they're pressed to. Bringing up Yn, would only cause her protection to be jeopardized. Yoongi was pissed and he couldn't hide his anger.

"Leave her out of this," Yoongi said.

"Who's yn?" Sebastian asked seemingly confused but intrigued to learn more. Yoongi's father chuckled at his son's reaction.

"It's a woman my son has fallen in love with. She's quite the catch if you ask me" His father said ignoring Yoongi completely.

"Seems pretty exciting to me" Namjoon's father added. Namjoon looked at his father with the most disgust. If he would have known they would act like this he would have told them to do it on their own, regardless if they tell him or not.

Yoongi's blood began to boil but he had to fix this. He had to be convincing.

"I'm not in love with her. There you're wrong." Yoongi said coldly.

Namjoon, Min, and Namjoon's father sat there shocked.

"Oh so she's just something to do to pass the time or until you are bored with her?" the friend asked.

"Precisely. Anything could happen to her and it wouldn't phase me either way." Yoongi started as he stood up not giving them a chance to ask another question. "I'm going to retire now. I have things to look over in the aspect of my business. So anything else you can take up with my underboss since he's been so helpful" Yoongi said looking at Namjoon with almost hatred in his eyes before leaving the restaurant.

Yoongi didn't even call his driver. He just kept walking. He knows he was just lying but it still hurt him to even say something like that about you. You were his everything. He would die for you.

He's utterly in love with you.

But he had to throw them off. He had to protect you.

Yoongi's eyes began to sting with tears. He slowly starts to realize that there's going to come a time when everything is going to fall apart. He knew his time with you was limited.

A couple of hours later, Yoongi found himself in a bar, drinking the night away. He was long past drunk. He was shitfaced and should probably call his driver or Namjoon. Yoongi threw himself from the bar and stumbled out.

Pulling his phone out, he tried his hardest to focus his eyes on the screen to dial your number. He probably shouldn't do this but he needed to hear you tell him you loved him.

"Mm..hello? Are you okay Yoongi?" you asked sleepily which made Yoongi's heart swell and his eyes tear.

"I-I'm not okay. I n-need you" Yoongi said, hiccuping in between his words.

You sat up in your bed with a concerned frown.

"Baby, what's the matter? How can I get to you?" you asked rubbing your arm nervously.

"I-I-I-I need you to tell me you love me. That you you you are in l-love with me" Yoongi stuttered, slurring his words. You sighed realizing Yoongi was drunk. You were still concerned but you knew he was there with his father and Namjoon.

"Baby, you know I love you. I am completely in love with you. You know that there is no one I rather be with" You reassured him. All you can hear was him crying and thanking you.

"Baby did something happen?" you asked but Yoongi didn't respond. All you heard was a bunch of shuffling and two voices.

"Yoongi?" you asked worried.

Moments later you heard a car door open and close.

"Yn? Yn? It's Namjoon. I got him. I'm going to put him to bed. We partied too hard I think" Namjoon said nervously as he chuckled.

For some reason, you weren't convinced but you had to let it go since you probably couldn't get through to Yoongi.

"Okay...please have him call me in the morning..."

Namjoon agreed and hung up the phone finally getting into the car after he settled with Yoongi.

"Go. Now" Namjoon told the driver before he turned to a crying Yoongi. His once-perfect hair was now a mess as he kept running his fingers through it anxiously.

"You made me do that shit! You made me lie! I FUCKING LOVE HER. I'm fucking lost without her. I'm in love with her why'd you do that to me?!" Yoongi yelled letting out all his anger.

Namjoon didn't respond, he just allowed Yoongi to rave back to the hotel.

The next morning, Yoongi felt horrible. His head was pounding and each time he moved, he felt he was going to puke. He groaned as he turned over.

He didn't even know why he drank so much. It never made him forget anything nor did he feel great afterwards. Namjoon came in with some aspirin and water. Yoongi looked over at him then went back to hiding his face in the pillow.

"What? I can't fucking sleep either?" Yoongi snapped. Namjoon sighed and sat the stuff on the nightstand next to him before sitting on the bed.

"Yoongi..."

"What do you want Namjoon?"

"I just need to know my hyung is okay."

Yoongi scoffed. If he wasn't feeling so sick he would argue back with him. But he wasn't up to it.

"I'm fine. I'm ready to go home." Yoongi grumbled.

"I already arranged for the jet to take us back as soon as you are ready. But I think you should call yn. She's been blowing up your phone all morning."

Yoongi frowned and threw the pillow to the side before grabbing his phone. Seeing all the calls and texts, he knew he had worried you.

"Yoongi! Are you okay? Namjoon said you guys went out for drinks, did you drink too much?" You asked relieved he finally called back. Yoongi sighed 'Another lie. Great' he thought to himself.

"I'm okay Blossom. I just went a little too crazy last night. I really had a lot of fun last night. I should be home in a few hours" Yoongi said rubbing his head.

"Baby...I don't think you are being truthful.." You say. Yoongi's heart dropped as his head darted up.

"What do you mean baby?"

"Last night you were crying. You kept begging me to tell you I loved you and I was in love with you. Something you should already know. Then after Namjoon got you, you kept calling leaving messages, and texting me. If you had fun, why were you crying?" You asked concerned.

Yoongi cursed himself, instantly regretting calling you.

"Baby, I promise I had fun. It's just that once I got wasted I just missed you a lot. I just needed to hear your voice. That's all Blossom, promise"

You sighed "Okay Yoongi...I'll see you soon. I'm going to go back to sleep for a bit"

"Okay, baby. I love you" He tells you, trying to sound as normal as possible.

"I love you too, Yoongi. I really do. So much" you say before hanging up the phone.

Yoongi sighed and threw his phone on the bed feeling defeated.

~~~~~~

"Why are you so gungho about this woman? Weren't the roses enough? Who cares that she's Yoongi's girl. We have no ties to him anymore" Taehyung asked.

Jimin looked over at Taehyung sighing softly. Till this day, he wishes things were different but he could never admit that out loud. At least not to his own best friends.

There's always a bit of pain that comes to Jimin when he hears Yoongi's name. They were close. Extremely close.

But he chose his side and Yoongi had chosen his. They have to stand on it. For life.

"I have to admit, even though she saved my life, you are acting like she saved yours," Jimin added. Hoseok chuckled and leaned back in his seat as he watched the security cameras from the hospital. He liked watching you work, he couldn't believe that Yoongi found a pure soul, a nurse at that. It's pretty ironic to him.

"I'm just interested. At first, I wanted to just repay a debt but now? I think I'm going to have a bit of fun." Hoseok grinned. "Do you think our friend has told her about his lifestyle?"

"I don't think so. She doesn't really seem like this kind to be okay with this sort of behavior" Jimin admitted watching the security cameras.

"If he did, he's ignorant for letting her just go out into the world with no protection." Taehyung added.

Hoseok grinned and nodded "interesting" he said.

Taehyung and Jimin looked at each other and then back to Hoseok.

"Don't tell me you're about to take Yoongi's girl" Jimin asked.

Hoseok chuckled.

"Define...take," Hoseok chuckled before finishing "Let's just say, we're interested in making a new friend"

Hoseok smirked and signaled one of his capos to come forth.

"Yongbok" Hoseok called the young man to which he came and bowed.

"Yes sir" he responded. Hoseok smiled and looked at Taehyung and Jimin.

"Why don't you two answer like that? You always give me back talk"

"We've known you too long to kiss your ass." Taehyung smirked while Jimin chuckled.

"Things never change do they," Hoseok chuckled. "Get me everything you know about that nurse. Follow her, befriend her, stalk her- I don't care just get me the information and do not hurt her. Report back when you've collected something."

"I can do that sir. I shall get started right away"

"Wait-" Jimin stood "why don't I go with him? It'll make more sense for me to. She did save me and Yongbok could play like my concerned little brother."

"And what if it doesn't amount to anything more than a simple 'thank you' and 'your welcome'?"

"Then I have another plan. Just trust me"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.8K 50
โ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ.โž ๐˜๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž...
3.5K 315 25
Min Yoongi might be the toughest person any of his friends had ever met. But Min Yoongi has a secret. It's one that he can't share with any of his fr...
8.3K 248 11
You didn't want to get involved with criminals. You had morals and standards. Then one night happened and your world got turned upside down. Question...
15K 697 11
There's a reason Yoongi didn't tell his members about his teen years. When something goes wrong with BigHit, desperation sends him back to the places...