Silent Grace | Min Yoongi x F...

By pvrpleBTS7

โœŽsummary: Min Yoongi lives a pretty private life for the most part. He is rich and powerful. His name carries... More

one
two
three
Debts & Misunderstandings
A deadly favor (part two)
A deadly favor (part 3)
the (half) truth
The(half) truth: shattered trust
It's Just Business.
Reunion pt. I
Reunion pt. ii
when it's good, it's bad.
when it's bad, it's worse.

A deadly favor (part one)

49 6 0
By pvrpleBTS7

You were only able to fall asleep for an hour and it wasn't so pleasurable. You kept tossing and turning. Your mind continued to run and think about Yoongi, just thinking about how angry he was with you. It scared you a bit. Yoongi has never got so angry with you like that, you've never seen him like that in all the years you've known him. Sure, you have seen him become upset or irritated. You saw him scold some of the people that work for him but you never seen him at like the way he did tonight.

You are not scared of Yoongi, there's no way you could be.

But you have to admit, it's something you'll never forget.

Lifting from your comfortable bed and throwing off the covers, you got up from the bed. Grabbing the blanket from the chair in the corner of your massive room, you headed out to the balcony to enjoy what's left of the sun setting.

~~~~~

A sigh left Yoongi's lips as he entered his home. Yoongi took his time driving home. He needed to make sure his head was fully clear before he even attempted to talk to you. If he was still as angry as he was before, he knows he'll fuck things us more He badly wanted to fix things between you and him, but it was hard for him to explain where he was coming from. He knew you wouldn't understand without him having to explain everything. Which in turn would lead you to find out about him and his family.

You didn't know that he knew who promised to repay you. You didn't know that the man that gave you all these flowers was the very man that robbed the love of your life of his. Hoseok caused a lot of pain that he hasn't apologized for. Thank God Yoongi wasn't holding his breath to get one.

He would have died a long time ago.

So finally getting rid of him after all these years to see him wiggle his way back to Korea, in HIS part of town, and found a way to HIS girlfriend was unsettling for Yoongi. It was damn near disrespectful.

He could explain this two you. But Yoongi also didn't know if Hoseok even knows who YOU are. The chance was small, especially since Hoseok sent all them damn flowers. Yoongi just knew in his heart...

Hoseok knows who you are.

Besides, what Hoseok did is still hard for Yoongi, Namjoon, and Seokjin to talk about. Hearing Hoseok's name after all this time just left a bad taste in their mouths.
Yoongi thought about the small picture that you have in your workspace. You couldn't see the faces if you stand from the desk. You'd have to grab the picture to know it was him and the picture was old. He looks completely different now. There is no way one can put two and two together unless they knew him.

'But this Hoseok we're talking about.' Yoongi thought to himself as he went through his office to check some things that his father had instructed him to. "Of course, he looked at the fucking picture" Yoongi cursed to himself.

He rubbed his temples as the stress was slowing piling on. His father warned him about this truth, true enough, but he didn't think it would happen so soon and before he even took over the family officially.

A weight lifted off of his shoulders when he came to this realization. As long as you didn't see Hoseok again and stop working at that fucking hospital, things should be normal. It's not like Hoseok knows where you are located and Yoongi doesn't stay in the same area he did when they were friends.

He was going to convince you to leave your job.

Well, maybe a 0.5 weight. Getting you to leave something you loved was going to be hard. Trust him, he would know.

~~~~~~~~~

"You should just leave me alone Y/n. I don't want to hurt you." Yoongi painfully said.

He just found out that he'd have to skip out on going to college to take over the family 'business'
As if this 'business' is legit. His parents promised him that he would have to live like they did. They told him that once he got done with high school he could do whatever he wanted and have their support. He had it all planned. He was going to go to school and get a degree in music, he was going to audition at a company and finally, he was going to marry you. But all that came crashing down when his father lied to him and kept feeding him lies. His mother didn't even back him up like she said she would. She just sat there.

'Why do I have to take this shit!? Why do I have to give up everything I want to please you? I thought you didn't want a life like this for me. Wasn't that the whole point of you guys pushing me to finish school with good grades and get a degree in something? Why the sudden change?! And right when I find someone I can see myself with...' he thought about what he told his parents while he looked at your painful face.

You were lost for words. Here you two are in the middle of a park, late at night on a Wednesday after an amazing dinner and a movie date. You had no idea that Yoongi was even planning on breaking up with you.

The sad thing is, neither did Yoongi. His father demanded that he did so.

"What? How would you hurt me? What are you talking about?" you asked.
You had to admit. You were confused. Just the other day You and Yoongi were talking about moving in with one another and now he's sitting here telling you that he didn't want to hurt you.

"Is there someone...else?" you asked defeatedly. Yoongi's head snapped up with a surprised look.

"No. There is no one else. And there will be no one after you either."

"Then...were you lying to me this entire time?"

Yoongi shook his head no.

"I never lied to you. My feelings, my words, and my love are all real for you. This pains me as much as it pains you to do this..."

"Then don't do it. Sadly, I'm not that easy to get rid of. Especially without a reason. Or a sad excuse like that" you said crossing your arms which made Yoongi chuckle a bit.

"I'm serious Y/n. I don't want to lose you or worse hurt you. If anything, I just want to protect you..."

"There's nothing you could do to hurt me. And if you did, I would tell you, and depending on what it is, we could fix it but at the very least we would talk about it before anything."

Yoongi looked into your eyes with more love for you now than he already did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

He should have told you everything that night. Instead, he lies to you and gets into situations like this where he has to lie to you some more. He still had to explain why he flew off the handle like that.

" Y/n " he whispers after entering the room. He didn't want to be loud just in case you had fallen asleep.

Yoongi looked over at the bed and saw you weren't there. A small frown formed on his face as he continued to look around for you but came up short. He almost began to panic but then it hit him.

Your favorite spot.

The balcony.

It was your comfort spot. Most nights he would find you there. On other nights you both would sleep there if the weather permitted. No doubt you'd be there tonight too

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.8K 50
โ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š, ๐™†๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ.โž ๐˜๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘’๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘Ž...
41.1K 1.4K 35
He's young. He's beautiful. He's a billionaire who owns the biggest company in Seoul but he's also a killer. His killing sprees are the only thing th...
262K 8.5K 28
Mafia King... Min Fricken Yoongi. Everyone knows him and is scared of him. Except me of course.
803K 26K 76
Wrong place, wrong time. That's all it was. You never meant to witness what you did. You were willing to forget it and never speak of it again, but...