๐™„๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐™จ.๐™œ๏ฟฝ...

By kojinaaa

[ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ] ๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š; ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๏ฟฝ... More

๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐——
๐—ง๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ

1.6K 62 4
By kojinaaa

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟮𝟳. 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗢𝗙
𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘
──── 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧: 𝟭,𝟬𝟳𝟲

❝ 𝗬𝗘𝗔! 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗬 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗟𝗬 𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗜𝗡, 𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗜! ❞

𝟴 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

──── 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 naoko's phone alarm filled the room. a hand came out from under the covers to find the snooze button.

as naoko flipped the covers out and tried to get up from her bed a pair of arms pulled her back in. "satoru! c'mon it's time for us to go on our morning run already!" naoko complained as her boyfriend cuddled up to her chest.

"just five more minutes! pleaseeee~" gojo mumbled in her chest as he begged to get more sleep.

"no! you said that last time!" naoko pulled from his grip and ripping the covers off of him. the boy immediately tried to tug back for the blanket, but failed as naoko won their little tug-a-war.

"honeyyy! just let me sleep!" the white-haired boy hid his head under her pillow trying to block the light from his eyes.

"you wanted to sleep in my room last night. so this is what we have to do when we sleep in my room."

"i'm never coming back..." gojo mumbled to himself as naoko pulled on his arm to get him off the bed.

"c'mon satoru, i'll make you breakfast after." the girl bribed him with food. either way she made breakfast for them every morning. but with how stupid her boyfriend was sometimes he'd fall for the bait.

"oh oh! can you make those fluffy pancakes that you make?" the boy asked in excitement to eat his girlfriend's food as if she didn't cook for him every morning.
"yes, love." naoko replied as she changed into her running clothes.

she walked throughout her dorm looking for a hair tie as gojo still sat in her bed. "oh! with the strawberries! and don't forget to make some eggs too! maybe some-" gojo added drooling at the thought of all this delicious food he was thinking of in his head.

"just get ready satoru!" naoko yelled as she tied her hair into a high ponytail already ready to leave out the door.

"fine! fine!" the boy rushed out of her room to change in his. the couple met at the entrance of dorm building once they were ready to run in dropping temperatures of the november mornings.

────

naoko made it back to the entrance of the school and waited by the gate for the boy who suffered to get up the hill.

as gojo approached the girl who waited not so patiently as she tapped her foot and looked at her watch. "you know, you'd think that you could make it up this hill without a sweat after doing it for 10 months now."

gojo breathed heavily as he followed the girl who was headed towards the dorms "have we really been doing this for 10 months? it's really been that long since our first date?" the boy asked slowly catching his breath.

"yea and you're still a fatass who can't make it up this hill."

gojo caught up kissing his girl on the cheek at her harsh remark. "wow thanks babe."

"can we just go now? i'm fucking starving." the boy asked holding his hand to his grumbling stomach as they entered the dorms building.

"yea just don't take a long shower like you usually do or else i'm eating your plate." standing in front of naoko's dorm the couple pecked their lips before heading into their respective dorm rooms to take a shower after their long morning run.

────

naoko's cracked the eggs onto the sizzling pan just before hearing her door open. the white-haired boy walked in with his uniform jacket hanging over his shoulder.

throwing his black jacket onto his girlfriend's couch before making his way to the kitchen. seeing naoko slaving away at the kitchen he kissed her cheek knowing by now that she didn't like those back hugs while she was focused cooking.

opening her fridge, he pulled out a juice box which he left in there for himself when he comes over to naoko's.

"honey, can you set up the table?" naoko asked as she flipped her last egg onto the plate. the boy opened the cabinet above her to get two plates for the both of them.
grabbing utensils on the way, gojo set the dinnerware on the table for their breakfast which was now finished.

the boy took the first bite of his pancakes that were drowning in syrup. "babe! this is amazing! thanks for making breakfast!" he continued stuffing his face with pancakes, strawberries, and eggs while naoko just smiled at her boyfriend who was enjoying her food.

"you say that every morning but i'm glad you like it."

"and i mean it every time."

"thanks." naoko looked at time on her kitchen microwave. "oh! satoru!" the girl jumped out her seat making the boy jump at her sudden movement. "what!? what!?"

"we're late! c'mon! yaga-sensei is going to kill us!" she pulled at her boyfriend who was still taking his last bites.

naoko grabbed her staff as the boy grabbed his jacket that was resting on the couch. as the couple ran down the hall, naoko who was slightly ahead grabbed her boyfriend's hand pulling him to catch up to her.

as they entered the classroom with heavy breaths yaga looked at the couple with disappointment "you're late!" he stated sternly giving them a nasty glare.

"yea! they were probably getting an early session in, sensei!" getou yelled from the other side of the classroom.

"haha very funny getou!" naoko retorted at her boyfriend's best friend's rather inappropriate comment.

"sorry sensei someone wouldn't get up this morning, so we had a late start to the day." she looked at the boy pinning all the blame on him.

"satoru, don't make naoko late next time! you get extra training today!" gojo gave his girlfriend a shocked look as she walked to her seat near the window. he couldn't believe she actually got away by blaming him.

shoko laughed to herself as she watched the couple, well, more like satoru get in trouble.

"y'know you really are mean sometimes to satoru." shoko mentioned as her friend started to place her notes and books on her desk.

"he'll live. besides he's stuck with me either way." naoko shrugged her shoulders at the situation, but she was right. he had to marry her anyways and it's not like she did anything absolutely horrible.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
──── 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘺𝘢'𝘭𝘭 !!!!!! 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪'𝘮 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘢 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 / 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘦.....𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘤 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘓𝘖𝘓

𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 !!!!! 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢 𝘪'𝘮 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 !! 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴....𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 49
"ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด˜สŸแด€ส แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡..." sแด€แด›แดส€แดœ sษดแด€แด›แด„สœแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด… แด…แดสŸสŸ า“ส€แดแด แดส สœแด€ษดแด…, แด„ส€แดœsสœษชษดษข ษชแด› แดกษชแด›สœ สœษชs แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด… แด‡ษดแด‡ส€ษขส แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ษชแด› แดกแด€s แด˜แดœส€แด‡ แด…แดœsแด›. "แด›สœแด‡ษด สŸแด‡...
8.7K 529 5
. . . . โ•ฑโ•ฑ ๏ธต . . โŒ—๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’˜๐Ÿฅ€โœ ๏น™๐ŸŒน ๏นš โ”€ ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ง๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฐ๐”ฒ ๐”จ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ซ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐จ ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐๐š ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ...
1.3M 55.9K 38
[๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...
11.5K 247 37
Oc x gojo *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:โ•”โ•*.ยท:ยท.โœง โœฆ โœง.ยท:ยท.*โ•โ•—๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: * *โœง โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พโบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ ๐˜๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐Š๐€ ๐“๐’๐”๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ๐”๐‘๐€ ๐‡๐€๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐“ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ...