๐™„๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ; ๐™จ.๐™œ๏ฟฝ...

By kojinaaa

[ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ] ๐™–๐™™๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š; ๐—ฎ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๏ฟฝ... More

๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—”๐—ง๐—จ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜๐——
๐—ง๐—”๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฆ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐ
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿต
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏ
๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ
๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ

๐—–๐—›. ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ

1.8K 66 1
By kojinaaa

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝟮𝟱. 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗢𝗥
────   𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧:  𝟭,𝟬𝟳𝟬

❝ 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗠𝗘. 𝗜 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗢 𝗜𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘
𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗧𝗢.  ❞

──── 𝙉𝘼𝙊𝙆𝙊'𝙎 𝘿𝙊𝙊𝙍 𝙎𝙒𝙐𝙉𝙂 wide open as she sat on the couch that was placed in front of the tv in her room. she turned her head swiftly to see her white-haired boyfriend at the other end of the room taking his shoes off.

the boy moved swiftly through her room taking the empty seat next to her. "you know, i said you can come anytime you want but there's no need to make any fancy entrances."the girl retorted.

"you know, usually normally people just say hello when someone comes to their room." gojo made a sarcastic remark at the girl who looked at him with a bore in her eyes from his statement.

"hello then, satoru." naoko scoffed rolling her eyes jokingly. they remained in silence after naoko's remark, but it didn't last very long "naoko, so you know how you've been a little awkward last week?"

"i don't know what you're talking about." the girl avoided the topic. she knew how she was, but didn't want to think too much of it.

"ok so you didn't just push me away whenever i tried to hug you or hold your hand. or how about that time when i tried to kiss you and you ran off with-" making a point, gojo was swiftly cut off by his dark-haired girlfriend.

"alright. alright! i get it. so, what about it?
i told you i'm just not used to all that stuff." naoko held her head down not facing
the boy.

"wellllll how about some practice?" the boy recommended and naoko raised her head
in confusion before denying "practice? satoru-"

"i really want you to enjoy our relationship. all the hand holding, small gestures, cuddles, everything."

"i'll get used to it for you, i promise. so please we don't have to practice." naoko pleaded not wanting to go through a cringy lesson in physical affection.

"but i don't want you to do it for me. i want you to do it because you want to."

naoko sighed realizing that trying wouldn't be bad and that all the points her boyfriend was making made sense for once. "ok, what do you have planned for 'practice' then?"

"well since we're already watching a movie, how bout cuddling." gojo recommended.

naoko nodded her head in a hesitant agreement. she kept her focus onto the movie as gojo sat next to her slowly creeping his arm around her shoulder.

naoko tried to focus on the movie but her attention was taken by the arm resting on her shoulder, but she didn't feel uncomfortable at this gesture, more so just unfamiliar with physical touch that she was receiving right now.

gojo inched his body closer and closer til he's sitting so close that their bodies were touching. "is it ok if i hug you now?" naoko turned her head up to her boyfriend as she nodded.

he moved his hand from her shoulder to her waist and then tossing his other arm over her. "is this ok?" the boy asked as he sunk into the couch and allowing naoko's head to rest under his chin.

"yea actually i really like this." naoko smiled as she got comfortable in his arms. she liked how slow and patient the white-haired boy was with her. she continued to watch the movie as she sunk into gojo's chest comfortably.

but her attention was taken away from the screen when she felt a ticklish whisper in her ear "hey naoko, can i hold your hand?"

"w-what?" the girl stuttered. she always found hand holding to be nerve wracking. she was always thinking 'what if my hands are too sweating or rough?'

"your hand. like this." gojo tugged at naoko's hand before intertwining their fingers together. naoko grew a blush across her face at the sudden hold. she looked at their hands together and then at the boy with his classic shades on. he had a big smile on his face with a glow in his already sparkly blue eyes.

naoko smiled at his face and then releases his grip to put her face in her hands. "why, naoko?~" gojo whined at the fact that his girlfriend was hiding from him. "why do you look at me like that!"

"like what!?" gojo exclaimed.

"you're smiling so much satoru! your eyes are filled with happiness as if you're with your favorite person or something." naoko exclaimed in embarrassment and honestly a bit flustered too while keeping her head in her hands.

"i am though!" gojo laughed at her flustered reactions. he couldn't help but find naoko cute in this situation. "i am?" naoko asked in a muffled voice.

"yes! now c'mon naoko! there's nothing to be embarrassed about!" gojo pulled at naoko's fingers to take away the hands from her face. however, naoko shook her head in response still keeping her face hidden from her boyfriend.

"fine then!" gojo stood up from his spot on the couch and walked towards her bedroom door closing the door to pretend that he left.

"satoru?" naoko opened up thinking the boy left. but gojo jumped behind the girl pinning her onto the couch and tickling her sides. she screamed and squirmed under him "ahh! satoru! stop-i-ah! i can't breathe!!" she yelled as gojo still moved his fingers all over her body.

naoko then in response kicked the boy off the couch. gojo landed on his butt, rubbing it to ease the pain. "satoru! i'm sorry, i didn't mean to kick you." naoko kneeled in front of the boy.

"it's ok. but if you kiss me i'd feel much better." the boy looked up with confidence in his father toward statement.

naoko stood up from her position in front of the white-haired boy raising her hands in front of her "woah there! didn't you say we'd be taking it slow?"

"i can't help myself, naoko! you're just so perfect!" gojo continued to embarrass himself with his rather cringy confessions, but naoko wasn't falling for any of that "flattery doesn't get you anywhere, satoru."

"worth a shot." the boy shrugged his shoulders as he sprawled out on the floor looking up at the ceiling.

"let's just finish the movie." naoko held out her hand to bring the boy up from the floor. and he gladly accepted intertwining their fingers once lifted off the hardwood floors.

naoko widened her eyes but kept their hands together this time for the remainder of the movie.

──────────────────────────

♡。༝☆.ᐟ 𝗞𝗢𝗝𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗔𝗔'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
────   𝘏𝘌𝘠𝘠𝘠𝘠𝘠 𝘎𝘜𝘠𝘚𝘚𝘚𝘚 !! 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘰𝘬𝘰'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱!

𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯
𝘰𝘧 𝘫𝘫𝘬? 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?! 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘤 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘢𝘳𝘤... 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘥𝘦 !!!!!!

𝘈𝘓𝘚𝘖 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 10𝘬 𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘚 !! 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥...

𝘉𝘜𝘛 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵! 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 :) 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 !!

────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 711 29
ๅ…ƒๆ‹ไบบใ‚’ๆฎบใ™ใ‹ใ‚‚ใ—ใ‚Œใชใ„ Satoru Gojo ร— F.reader (18+) โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” โ‚ŠหšโŠน แฐ” สแดแดœ สœแด€แด›แด‡ สœษช๊œฑ แด„แดแด„แด‹ส ษดแด€แด›แดœส€แด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส สœแด‡ สœแด€แด แด‡ แด€ ษขส€แด‡แด€แด› ษชแดแด˜แด€แด„แด› แดษด สแดแดœ...ส...
876 9 3
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช ๐™ž ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง." "๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ...
1.3M 55.9K 38
[๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ซ๐˜ช ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜ง!๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ] โ†ณ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ...
1M 39.7K 49
"ษช แด…แดษด'แด› แดกแด€ษดแด› แด›แด แด˜สŸแด€ส แด€ษดสแดแดส€แด‡..." sแด€แด›แดส€แดœ sษดแด€แด›แด„สœแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด… แด…แดสŸสŸ า“ส€แดแด แดส สœแด€ษดแด…, แด„ส€แดœsสœษชษดษข ษชแด› แดกษชแด›สœ สœษชs แด„แดœส€sแด‡แด… แด‡ษดแด‡ส€ษขส แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ ษชแด› แดกแด€s แด˜แดœส€แด‡ แด…แดœsแด›. "แด›สœแด‡ษด สŸแด‡...