Good Grief. (A Servamp x M!OC...

Von JustAGhostyGhost

. . Anim Kurushimi, was living his best life. but God was like, "no, let's not make him life his best life... Mehr

Ch 1: Got teleported but at what cost?
Ch 2: Getting around... A little bit.
Ch 3: Ho no no no no. No. NO.
Ch 4: Bringing the Cat Home.
Ch 5: Error. Error. Ërrør
Ch 6: Come On, Lets Get Over This.
Ch: 7 Time to play the billion doller question game.
Ch 8: Tsubaki.
Ch 9: Kick to the face, never goes to waste.
Ch 11 Weird.
Ch 12. Happy Birthday.
Ch 13: *ps. I didn't knew what to name this chapter lmao
Ch 14: Sakuya Part 1, I guess
Ch 15: ps. I always come back 👁👁
Ch 16. All is Well.
Ch 17 Sakyua part 2. more like SakuMahi lmao-
ch-18. 3rd grade comedy of Anim and Kuro.
Ch 19. Coffin, I choose you!
Ch 20. C3 and Another.
Ch 21. Ps. This is getting long- sorry- i cant help it-
Ch 22. Garden of Eden. (part 1)
Ch 23 Garden of Eden (part 2)
Ch 24. bla bla bla- by Shakespeare.
Ch 25. Underprepared
ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...🧍‍♂️
Ch 27 AHHHHHHHHH-
Ch 28. You are mine.
Ch 29 Subject matter: Anomaly
Ch 30: was I wrong.
Ch 31. Got em'
Ch 32. Absolutely Anything
Ch 33. give me a chance.
Ch 34. Smile. :>
What If. Sick Day.
What If. never been better
What If: Top or Bottom.

Ch 10; Alice in the Garden.

421 21 0
Von JustAGhostyGhost

A/n: honest thought, Lily has one of the more cooler character design. Like, this man slays bro... Literally-

=================================

.
.
.

It's been around a week since the last incident.

Anim and Kuro were basically living under the same roof in... Harmony I suppose? Sure Anim was occasionally frustrated by the lazy NEET, but he couldn't really stay mad at Kuro for too long. Yes, the cat charm was really fuckin' real.

Kuro on the other hand, did started to pick on some... Strange habits of Anim? Like, he never uses his 'Phone' for anything. Heck, he went out and bought a separate one for crying out loud. Like, who does that?

Yet Anim would still occasionally look at the 'phone' as if he was reading something, and keep it close as if his lifeline was dependent on it. It was odd... But thinking about it was a pain he would die from. So he ignored.

Anim also started to be... More active in school rather then worrying about the looming danger that is Tsubaki.

He would look over from his seat, see Mahiru and be like- 'you were supposed to be here, rather then me'. Little did he knew he would end up burning holes at Mahiru's head, looking away and feeling embarrassed later. Anim wondered why the events changed... Something must have happened to trigger it? Not like Anim did anything out of the blue either.

"Anim! Could you please hang it a bit higher"

"You got it"

Anim does as the class perz says, standing up high on the stool and handing up the little wall hangings for the decorations. While Anim did the work, some of his new friends, Mahiru and his friends would sit around and talk.

"Guys, I am Literally Telling you. There have been so many mysterious deaths lately, it's the vampires Man!" And there goes Sakuya again.

"Watch where your going man!?! Aah-!! *knock out from a box-*"

" You guys are... Fuckin' idiots" Anim does a dry laugh as he still stood up high on the stool, taking another decore item from koyuki to hang up. (the light brown hair guy)

"Anim, you'll remember me when a Vampire bites into your skin and kills you!" Sakuya says, as Anim could only roll his eyes, 'gurl please, I know it's you-' is what went in his head.

"Sakuya, have you ever wonder What if Vampiers are just lazy NEET's? Like house cats? Nothing to do, just eating snacks and taking space as if they are the actual owner of the hous-"

"Nya..."

Anim was about to go on a rant. But dear 'ol Kuro was just sitting right there on a desk and getting pets from some other female students. Anim could only snicker to himself as he hung up the last one of the decoration.

Anim's phone that was kept aside suddenly buzzes, not the one from his world, but the one from this world. Anim asked Mahiru to toss it over and he did, looking at the notification it read, "I've come to pick you up"

'.....?'

"Anim Kurushimi"

Oh and there is unisin voice of demo- I mean children.

"All of Love is calling for you"

Anim turned on the stool and saw the two little children, holding there hands out for Anim to take. 'Ah... It's was about time...'

And then suddenly then children decided to catch the cat, making Anim almost fall down from the stool but he managed to not fall...

Nvm he fell. A loud whine of pain was probably heard by everyone.

"Quit whining, you will be coming with me and i won't take a no for an answer"

Anim looked up from the ground and saw the one and only Misono.

------------------------------------

'And that is the story of how We got kidnapped' Anim thought to himself as he sat in the luxurious car... Because of course it had to be a luxurious car. This would have been called kidnapping if it was a van instead.

"So... Misono... You could have sent a email before you abducted us..." Anim starts, looking at the toddler looking guy.

"That would have simply been impractical- wait... How do you know my na-"

"Impractical? Your unbelievable" Anim sighs, his eyes shifts towards Kuro. Still in his cat form, getting played by the two children with big baby eyes... I mean children do be children.

At some point,

Anim should have played the part and been surprised by the big mansion and been like, 'wow dude, you live in a mansion?'
But like...
He already knows so he wasn't THAT shocked. Either way, back to business.

"Alright so... Why are we here again?" Anim asks as he turns around, only to see Misono sit back on his weird lookin' chair. 'A right... He has a weak body'

"You okay?" Anim asks with a bit of concern, Misono just raising his hand and waving it, indicating that he is fine. Soon enough, a pink and odd looking butterfly just sits on his head. Misono brushes the the butterfly away with a annoyed face.

The butterfly then turns into the Servamp of Lust, All of Love, Or... As his current name is, Snow Lily.

And the man was immediately stripping-

I think I know why I like this g- *bonk* ow-

While Misono kicks some sense into Lily to not strip while also Giving there intro, Kuro decided to turn into his human form... Right on Anim's shoulders. So the poor boy just slowly descends down into the floor.

"Danmit, fuck you-"

After some bickering, Anim and Kuro were led inside the mansion, as they got a good look at the interior.

At this point, Anim had read too far in the manga to actually remember what happened on this particular part. But he did knew it wasn't... Good? Well maybe it was good but he wasn't sure, as he was taking 'his' phone out to check the chapter, both Kuro and Anim heard the big doors just close shut behind them with a bang.

"Oh I remember now..." Anim muttered as Kuro look at Anim with his lazy and confused self. Anim turned off the phone as he looked behind him and yep. Misono gave Lily his blood and now everything will turn to shi-

"Anim Kurushimi. Hand over the cat. And I won't take no for an answer"

Anim heard this, held his phone as if it was a mic, and went,

"No ☺"

And he was dead serious about it.

(I just wanna say... They look scary here. Cool!)

------------------------------------

Wow,

First kidnapped and now running for our lives? How wonderful.

"Kuro, I thought he is your brother" Anim yelled a bit as Kuro held on Anim's jacket for dear life as they ran.

"Yeah, but people change right?"

"Not the best time for a fucking change!"

Anim ran... Somewhere, to his unfortunate ass he couldn't find the exit door. So he just ended up barging into a random door and low and behold. It's the play area room where Lily's many subclasses are.

"Ah... Oh no more children-"

Anim sighed as looked around the room, they were quite a lot of Children, even more then he originally thought.

"It seems that you are not very fond of children, Anim" Lily popped out of nowhere from behind, to which Anim flinched a bit too, turning his head to look and probably talk but the swarm of kids beat him too it.

Lily greeted them fondly as Misono followed after, as the kids gather around him too showing him little doodles and drawings they made saying, 'we made you!'

Seeing that almost reminded Anim of his childhood, where he would walk up to the orphanage warden and show her a drawing... Granted they always told it looked ugly but... Memories are... Memories...

"These are my subclasses, so everyone here is a vampire" Lily starts to explain with a smile, but it also starts to fade out as he talks further, "Tsubaki has been going around killing subclasses like these children... We know that at least two of them were killed today..."

Anim... Doesn't remember this part... Kinda starting to feel feel bad about saying mean things before now.

"Do you know the game of chess? As the game goes on, fewer and fewer pieces are left on the board... Untill only one king is left standing..." Misono spoke. "And there is no way I'll let that happen..."

"I don't... Sit on this throne to be protected. So I need power... A much stronger power-"

Before misono could finish, the twin subclasses, Yuki and Mari attacked the other two listeners. Misono too was surprised by the sudden attack actually-

Anim was quick enough to notice and move out of the way with a feline kuro in his arms. Looking back at what damaged the demon ch- i mean vampires caused.

"Yikes..."

"I surrender"

"Shut up kuro-"

Misono didn't even let the two process the situation when he popped up this question for Anim, "what do you use your Servamp for?"

'What... I use my Servamp for...?'

"Each Servamp has a resolve to sit on the seat. A reason. Do you have one?"

'My reason...' Anim looked down slightly, truth to be told, He wasn't even supposed to be in this position at all. What he did that day was out of pure impulse even if he knew that the timeline may have turned to normal if he had done nothing... At least that's what he thinks.

He was just...

Scared that Mahiru and other might have actually died that time...

"Anim...?" The two twins spoke as he looked at him, not in a threatening way but with hope and ple. "Will you help lonely Alice...?" They ask.

Anim just... Has a bit of guilt now. He is involved fully, he has to play the part, he isn't like Mahiru, but.. He could try at least...

"Hey Misono... As I said before... I won't hand you Kuro, but-" The twins were already about to kill Anim now" gezz kids- let me finish-"

Remember how the kiddies broke a danm wall?

Yeah that wall is about to collapse on their heads.

Misono and Lily were too further apart for them to save the twins on time, so that ment-

"Kuro! Save the Tw- OW-!" Anim felt a sharp pain right on the back of his leg (like, that one area where if your nerve pulls it gives a shit tone of pain), It was Kuro who just bit on Anim, suck some blood real quick as Anim quickly went ahead and shielded the two twins. While Kuro's black ribbon- sharp- something- broke the wall and tossed it away, saving both Anim and Twins.

"Ah... Close on huh...? You two alright?.." Anim asks as he looks at the twins, checking them if they got hurt or not. It seemed like they were fine, good.

Anim then looked at Misono, Creaking a smile as him, "so as I was saying... You don't have to protect these kids... Or anyone alone. I know I may not like kids that much, but even I am not heartless enough to let them die"

"I and Kuro will help you!"

"Speak for yourself... What a pain..." Kuro yawned a little bit, looking away. Look at him being like he doesn't care when he bit Anim just to protect the kids... Just like a cat- oh waittt-

Misono was definitely moved, happy even, but being the tunsdere he is, he just 'tchs' and mutters, "fine fine..." While Lily giggled away happily.

Anim was smiling too when the pain hits the back leg and he just slowly descent down, "danmit Kuro- you didn't need to bite that hard-"

"Ah... What a pain..."

"What do you mean-?!?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

183K 6.2K 40
Rei White, a hopeful student brimming with dreams and contagious excitement, found himself running late for graduation with his friend. After finall...
69.9K 2.2K 35
Fluffy (Ongoing)⏳ --- Nate is a fennec fox. He was an animal before he came to the world known as Twisted Wonderland along with his bestfriend, Yuu...
4K 242 7
មិនដែលស្គាល់នាងថាជាអ្នកណា តែព្រោះមាននិស្ស័យចង់ចូលជិតចង់ក្បែរទើបជំនះយកនាងមកក្នុងដៃអោយទាល់តែបាន
48K 6.1K 40
Follow dulu lahh minimal. Terima kasih Graciella yang tengah berusaha melupakan masa lalunya yang begitu pahit untuk diingat. Apa lagi masa lalu yan...