Sweet Stranger [EXO-Sehun]

By heyitsehune

Dear stress . Let's break up.. He came with all of sudden , and asked "can i have a cup of you ? Without ice... More

Stranger means trouble [Edited]
Water, Heat and You [Edited]
I see myself as you, but..
This is confusing, because its love
The smile that you give is pain
Slaving your heart, baby
The main point of my heart
You cover my heart, let did happen
Sometime, not all truth are bad
More than a little things
Revealing or Covering.
The truth.. Is hurting deep.
The last hope, let's end now
Cry, Smile or Mad.
You are not part but whole
It's you, stupid.
Not all things can be replace
Just three words can kill me
This is not.. Even.
Sweet Stranger 2 Preview !
Part 2 : sweet stranger
Cracked Butterfly
Bucket Tales
HELLO EVERYONE

75% drunks 25% lies

1.3K 55 6
By heyitsehune

Listen to Sooyoung - Wind Flower. If you wanted :)

Wendy's pov.

" if you fall , i'll be there " - floor .

I wrote in my notes. We are already at Seoul,Korea. Heading to out school for the party. I didn't feel i'll enjoy the party celebration i bet. How can you even smile when the truth is killing you inside ?

" So everyone, i'll give you a glue and paper. With your own partner, please made a paper-tower okay ? " what's now, another sweet moment between us. Just please stop it, i can hold this pain already. It just like i wanted to scream out and crying .

" We can changed the partner if you want " sure i wanted, but i can't. I can't show how weak i'm that more worst than everything . "We will just made the paper-tower. It's okay" sehun just humming as he heard what i said.

---

" Eiffel tower ? Or Piramid. What you want " sehun why, why are you even be good to me. Just treats me how you treat my father. Don't even be kind or anything else.

" Piramid " my reply getting shorter. Day by day i feel like myself wasn't around me. The feels like i'm really dying.. I felt it.

After 30 minutes. Another group was already finished their project, same like us. We are doned . And guess what ?

" How can the glue was really strong than i thought ? We are glued together now " sehun lecturing the glue, this fate . Which is bring us together . I can't made a same mistakes again and again . Don't made a love where we always lost it . Because the place was already meant to hurt .

" like what you always said, fate. I hate my fate who bring us together " i glare at him, if 2 months ago we glued together. Maybe i'll laugh and annoyed. But now it was different, i hate it and i never wanted it .

" the word that your father said was true. Once his daughter broke, it can't be fix it anymore " My father knows me well, sure it can't. Hurt is something really precious. No one wanted to feel it. Same like you sehun, i don't want you to fix it.

Because my heart was already priceless.

---

" what a great couple, you two huh. Like i said just now. We are now at Namsan Tower. Be happy "

Happy ? I can't even smile . Then happy ? Why and how would i be happy. All i wanted is just crying , and cried. Nothing more and less.

" Here student, get your own padlock and locked it together with your partner " i swear on my father name and mine . This is the least moment i'll feel . After this ended , then the fresh pain will come . Nonstop. Then Wendy, enjoy this when still can enjoy it.

" Bestfriend forever ? Or together until die ? Or.. What you want us to wrote here "

Us. That called, why must Us. Can't we just be like another human. Who live with happiness. Why even we musted to face this darkest sehun ah.

" whatever. Fast we did, more faster we can leave . Hurry " i said with my weak voice . This wendy can't be strong like before . I just used to be like this .

" let's locked it together " he acted like nothing happened. I give you around of applause for you mentality . He took our glued hand , and put it within the padlock. "Let's be together forever" i scoff annoyingly as i heard that.

Locked. The love padlock, is locked.

" be together huh ? Dreams " i tried to let his hand which get glued with mine. If not now, when ? When we will even separated.

I leave him alone there, now it's the time i've to facing this darkest . It's already 6 years since i'm hiding from his father or step-father . 1 weeks, the time i'll lost everything. I can't run or even hide .

My fate is this. I said it.

---

Sehun's pov.

It started. The last of our memory , now it ended. There's no more hope or love between us . This is the right time for facing her, as what i used to be . Don't look at her as Yoji but Wendy.

" Sehun.. I heard you and Yewon are dating now " my step-dad starting the conversation . I just nodded, i don't know why i except her . I can't really think at that time. "You are Wendy's good friend right ? You are so smart my son. You used to be her bff first"

Not just a bestfriend, but i do love her. I Meant i love her to death, i want to be with her . That's all. Yoji is the only i need , i don't want anything else than her .

" I took her medical check up, she will be blind soon. I'm happy for that "

Another stab within my heart, wendy wasn't lied . She will be blind for real, she will but she didn't leave to Australia because of the idiot me .

" he stayed at Korea because of you, that's good son. This is the first time you did a really great job" i should just let she leave, so then she will continued loving me. And there's will be no gap between us or even hatred .

I never drank before, i never cried because of the girl . I want her to see the world with me . I can't let she live in the darkest , alone.

To; Yoji

' why even you didn't tell me ? Why are keep it alone . Don't you know, the pain that you felt will dissapear if you tried to shared it idiot . I love you, so then. Don't ever cry because of me. You are the only doctor can give me the best medicine , please come '

I called her many times. My mind is really going somewhere else, how can i even said that to her ? This girl, why are you always apprear . Your love was too addicted , i want you to smile again Yoji ah .

" i know you aren't going to hear this. This pain, was too hurt. I try to say everything will gonna be okay. But why it didn't make it . Everything going worst , i lost my only love . I lost my charger and plug which is you when i low-battery. I lost my wings when i wanted to fly , because you own everything is mine "

She won't hear that either . So it won't make any sense . Her laugh and smile is the only answer now. I asked the waiter for give me more liqure. Drink this.. It can't even erase how dark my heart are .

" people who drank, 75% of his word are true. But i think you are the 25% lies, stop loving me Oh Sehun . Because you never didn't , there's nothing we can ended . We don't even started anything yet, just go and hate me . Just trust that i'm never existed. In your heart or even in your eyes "

Why she came here ? For me. You the only who needed to stop. Stop being good or cared about me .

" just think.. That Choi Yoji never existed. Because she was " she touch my cheeks and began to cried. My sight is alreadu blurred but i can her pain.

" stop loving me that's all , i'm begged " she said. You know how much pain that i get from you Wendy Son. "Remember this, 1 weeks then you'll be die" .

---

I wanted to made you cried. But yeah, i know didn't make it. So ;) I love you. Wait for another chapter kay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1.6K 40
-I can't promise you a perfect relationship without arguments and differences but I can promise you as long as you're trying, I'm staying- ...
119K 3.2K 29
Character Oh Sehun (EXO) Son Seunghwan/ Wendy (RedVelvet)
38.8K 1.3K 30
"I love you. Only you. I would always wait for you. I don't care how many generations that will pass. 'Til I see you again. That's how much I love yo...
44.9K 2.2K 41
"We're in a very weird and strange relationship~
We crush each other~ (crush~)
And hug each other~ (and hug~) - Son Seungwan & Park Sooyoung WARNING:...