Sweet Stranger [EXO-Sehun]

Par heyitsehune

Dear stress . Let's break up.. He came with all of sudden , and asked "can i have a cup of you ? Without ice... Plus

Stranger means trouble [Edited]
Water, Heat and You [Edited]
I see myself as you, but..
This is confusing, because its love
The smile that you give is pain
Slaving your heart, baby
The main point of my heart
You cover my heart, let did happen
Sometime, not all truth are bad
More than a little things
Revealing or Covering.
The truth.. Is hurting deep.
75% drunks 25% lies
Cry, Smile or Mad.
You are not part but whole
It's you, stupid.
Not all things can be replace
Just three words can kill me
This is not.. Even.
Sweet Stranger 2 Preview !
Part 2 : sweet stranger
Cracked Butterfly
Bucket Tales
HELLO EVERYONE

The last hope, let's end now

1.3K 57 8
Par heyitsehune

0.4k to fly 1k :)
I tried my best for update :)

Wendy's pov.

I went back to our camp. Surely, i'll meet sehun there. We are partner remember. We will be in the same camp. Take your long breathe Wendy, everything gonna be alright.

" WENDY HERE ! " i heard Taehyung calling me, yeah. Maybe it's better i stayed here right. After i heard what just sehun said just now, i really scared and i hate it.

But still this love feels more than anything else.

" Yoji ! You look so weak, are you already ate or nah " Yes. I didn't eat yet, how can i even forget that. Eat more fab and important than anything. Don't just about a guy, you forgot to eat.

" thankyou. Can i sit here " sure i can. I'm his crush, why not right. Taehyung nodded, ah. This is the real camping, sitting aroung the camp-fire and enjoying the scenery of this wonderfull beach.

" are you enjoying ? Get some hotdog. It still warm, you should eat Yoji ah " he smiled, wow. It was the sweet smile i ever see. "Thankyou again, thankyou for cared , thankyou for this meals and thankyou for anything you did to me"

At least, i still can enjoy this time. I ended my camping with crying but now someone made me smile, other than sehun. It was Taehyung.

" welcome for everything too. You look so cold. Here ! Share this blanket with me " i feel so great, i feel so warm and i love this feel.

Sehun's pov.

I know where the hell is Wendy now. This is will be easier for me, to shoot my last target. But am i sure to do this shit ? To Yoji . Or otherwise, it was Wendy Son. but she supposed went back to our camp already.

"Thankyou again, thankyou for cared , thankyou for this meals and thankyou for anything you did to me" i heard Wendy's voice talking to someone out there.

Taehyung. That guy.. Why in this worls he wanted to be with Wendy. Isn't no another girl existing ?! Why musted Wendy Son. I get out from the camp..

And see they are sharing the blanket while enjoying the time. Damn, it making me mad. and hungry, opps. How can even Wendy stayed with that guy ? At midnight . Alone with Taehyung . She really make me confused and my thought was really burdensome.

1 hour..

She still there. And talking with that guy. Hell, what even they talking about.

" Yoji, you know that i love you right ?" I heard Taehyung said. No wendy no, don't said that you loved him too. That's impossble yet hurting. Aren't you love me ? Wendy Son ! Choi Yoji ! Just look at me, not anybody else.

I can't really heard what Wendy said. But they are keep silent, are they even kissing ?

---

Wendy's pov.

It's already 2 a.m. Sehun musted already sleep right now, no point that he still staying up. For what ? Me ? Hell no. He suppose to sleep out here, i'm the only one who set this camp with Taehyung, while he just dating with that Yewon.

I unzipped the camp, and see he was sleeping yet snoring. A little.

" i'll just sleep out here, you can sleep alone " i took my stuff out, heh. I really hated to face him. Whenever i look at him, i always see my father. I know how he been rude and evil.

" this place is better than hell in there " maybe this will be so cold. But yeah, i won't sleep with sehun either. I already tired,i'll sleep easily.

" EVERYONE WAKE UP "

ahh, i heard Mrs Kim alreadh scolding us one by one. My back.. Urgh. It's hurt. I opened my eyes and see around me..

I'm in the camp ?! How can.. I sleep.. I mean.. I'm sure that i slept on the cold grass last night. Who the hell carried me in..? Oh Sehun. Is he ? Maybe he was.. I was alone here. Without his precences.

" OH SEHUN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ?! WHY ARE EVEN SLEEPING HERE . GO INSIDE "

He was sleeping out there, which the place i slept last night. Is he carried me ? And let i sleep here, alone. While he was suffered out there with the cold.

" Well, goodmorning " he make it, he went inside. And even greeting me. Not as bright as always but he just did the awkward one.

---

" So, done pack your things ? Now ! Here we go. I'll went back to Seoul since the weather here wasn't really good . Student.. ! Are you ready " Yay, going back to Seoul. Where everything will be wronged and destroyed.

"Ayay Mrs Kim " we was laughing as we finish our sentence, it was just like spongebob's ost. "OPPA !"

Sure. It's Yewon. I rolled my eyes, and ignore their sweet moment. It's too annoying and chessy. Just like ew. I sit on my seat in the bus, while my eyes can't stop sehun and Yewon together.

Just yesterday i feel like my soul was gone because the truth of sehun and me. But just a past month ago i feel like myself in love with him . Just last night i feel special in his eyes when he kissed me. And now what..

I feel like my stolen heart flying all over the sky when it's raining, how can even I said the pain.

" Oppa ! I love you.. Too much and will never hated you "

Why is she even said that so loud, bitch you are really something. As Yewon realized me seeing their lovey dovey time, she moved a little to sehun.

Kissed.

I feel like body temperature is getting higher. Yes. I'm jealous. To that bitch named Yewom. They are already broke up right ? That deseprated bitch is really something.

" Oppa, let's start-over again. I wanted the old us, that loving each other "

Sehun, this is your last time, please just let me see how much your love to me. Just this last time.. Can you just.

" Yewon ah. I love you too. Sure, let start-over again. From the beginning "

Dang it, it's painfull. Sehun. You broke my trust, you broke all of it. Once you hurt my soul , you will never ever have it again . Remember that, just go to the hell with that damn Yewon. GO.

---

Sehun's pov.

I sit beside of Wendy. Sure, she didn't talk to me and just cuddling with her stuff. "Hey Yoji, you how far Korea to America" Taehyung broke the silent between me and Wendy. Geez this guy, why even he ruined this time.

" nah, i don't know. Search in the internet " Yes. Wendy didn't show any interesting with him. Why she even be like this ? Is that something wronged happened .

" Taehyung ah, i need a rest. Please let me be okay ? Something just knock down my mood and playing with my heart " while she point her eyes at me. What did i do ? I didn't do anything wronged.

" what ? Is the heroin in your story last night was die..? Or even the hero was cheating on her " this Taehyung.. What a such a nerd. Why he even talked about the drama or fairy take fanfiction that never existed.

" the heroin was lost her mind, it just seems like everything dark in her eyes. Because the lighting that apprear was only when the hero around " is she talking about me or the fanfiction or even about the drama that not really interesting.

" The heroin, will be blind soon. She didn't go to Australia for medicine because of her brainless think, because of that damn guy. She stayed . And now, everything dark "

Wendy.. You will be blind soon ? Why didn't you told me. You said i'm your light, but. How about me. How can i live when I know you'll turn blind. Where can i even found your bright smile, and how can i be your eyes ? I wanted to be one of them.

" can i be your last sight ? " after the long silent, what the heck i'm talking now. Sehun.. there's so many else word. Why even you said that .

" No. Because seeing you made my heartbeat faster and my mind getting crazy. If you are my last sight, then i really wanted to turn blind, so that i won't even see your face again"

This kind of feels, i never felt it with another girl. The pain and hurting , that i felt right now. It's only come when i was with her.

" So please, just go " she ended her words. If my body was tranparents, you will see how broke my heart are. There's no sugery or even the greatest doctor can fix the wound that Wendy made within my heart.

Because she's only the one can fix this.

---

I know it's lame. And boring. Sorry :'( i can't really writing now. It just seems like i updated too often and i'm getting tired. Like what Yoji used to be.. This author-nim also need a rest.

/sehun will takikg cared me ! HAHA.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.3K 171 20
I Cheated with You. A story of a person who still haven't moved on from the past, but chose to live like she already did.
29.7K 1K 17
You: And I hate you for making my life difficult. Sehun: Love and hate are divided by a thin line. You won't even realize when did you cross it alrea...
4.1K 200 9
Want To Fall In Love The 'Old Fashioned' Way! Completed! Reading is dreaming with open eyes! Tell the Story w/ your whole Heart. Everybody has a sto...
17.1K 528 14
You studied in USA & came back to South Korea after 3 years. Your parents arranged your marriage with Mr. Oh's one & only son, Oh Sehun, who is now t...