Sound of Surviving

Af TheQuietHufflepuff

Nevaeh and her family are transported to another world. One is cursed to forget and two are cursed to remembe... Mere

Aesthetic and Playlist
Hatter Family Season One
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Hatter Family Season Two
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Hatter Family Season Three
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
Hatter Family Season Four
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
Hatter Family Season Five
89
90

79

16 0 0
Af TheQuietHufflepuff

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT

Mary Margaret was sleeping and hummed, "Mm. David? David?" She heard Neal crying. "Neal? Hey. Ohh. Hi, buddy. I gotcha. Hey."

"What a lovely child," Maleficent commented.

"Stay the hell away from my son."

"We're not the ones you should fear," Cruella said.

"Something far worse than us looms over his head," Ursula told her.

"The truth of what you did to me," Maleficent added, taking Neal.

"Please don't hurt my family," Mary Margaret begged.

"When I'm finished, you won't have a family left to hurt."

Mary Margaret woke up. "David? Oh. David?"

"Hey. I'm right here," David said.

"Well, you haven't slept a wink, have you?"

"No, it's hard with Ursula and Cruella just down the street."

"Tell me about it. I just had the worst nightmare. You were gone. I went to check on Neal and those two surrounding him... Only... Maleficent was there, too."

"Of course she was."

"David, she said she would make us pay for what we did."

"Well, it's a good thing she's no longer around."

"The other two are. And they know. This can't be a coincidence."

"It doesn't matter. None of that matters. All that does is that we kick them the hell out of this town before anyone else learns what we did."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Snow White and Prince Charming were riding towards their castle.

"Should I be worried you're this excited for our honeymoon to be over?" Prince Charming asked.

"Look, the summer palace was wonderful, but it's time to face reality," Snow White replied. "The Queen is still out there. We have to figure out a way to deal with it."

"And we will. Whatever she throws at us, we'll find a way to overcome it."

"I thought I told the dwarves not to put Sleepy on guard duty."

"Snow, it's not just Sleepy."

"A sleeping curse."

"Regina." They entered the castle.

"Regina!"

"Show yourself!"

"No one's hiding," Maleficent said.

"Maleficent."

"I was afraid you wouldn't recognize me. Have you met my associates Cruella and Ursula?"

"What do you want with us?"

"Relax, dear prince. We're not here to fight. We're here to make a deal."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - GRANNY'S DINER

"Uh, darling, how much longer for those drinks?" Cruella asked.

Will entered and said, "Hello, mum. Usual, please."

"Ah. You betcha," Granny replied.

"Cheers."

"You know, if that old bag still wolfed out, I'd turn her into a coat for my collection," Cruella stated.

Regina and Henry entered.

"Regina!" Ursula called. "We could use a heart rip over here. Granny needs a little encouragement in taking our order."

"Yes, a very effective tactic," Cruella added. "Didn't you once rip out the heart of every villager in the north woods?"

"Or was it the south?"

"Uh, why don't you head to my office, get started on the book?" Regina suggested as she glanced at her son.

"Sure," Henry agreed. "Make sure to get chocolate frosted doughnuts, not chocolate doughnuts, okay?"

"Mm-hmm." Henry left. "Let me be clear, ladies. If you bring up my former sins around my son again, you'll find yourselves across that town line faster than you can say "costume jewellery.""

"These are blood diamonds, I'll have you know," Cruella said.

"Come on, let's take our business elsewhere," Ursula stated.

"So what's the plan here?" David asked.

"To deal with our... Latest crisis," Mary Margaret replied.

"Those two might be tactless morons, but... They couldn't magic their way out of a paper bag," Regina said. "I wouldn't worry. And they're here to seek redemption."

"You don't actually believe that?"

"If I didn't think it was a distinct possibility, I wouldn't have let them in town in the first place."

"Now that they're here, we have to be certain, which means keeping eyes on them 24/7," David told them.

"Which sounds like a job for the sheriff's department. I have bigger things to worry about."

Cruella and Ursula left the restaurant. They crossed Hook, Nevaeh, Jefferson's and Emma's way.

"Hook," Ursula called.

"You know her?" Emma questioned.

"Aye, love," Hook answered. "I encountered many a vile creature on my voyages."

Nevaeh frowned, wondering when he'd met her and glanced at her husband who shrugged.

"Emma. I'm glad you're here," David said. "We have to go."

"What?" Emma asked. "Now? We just came to meet you for lunch. I've been dying for a grilled cheese all day."

"It'll have to wait. You're aware we have two new friends in town. They're up to something. If we hurry, we can pick up the trail."

"Looks like duty calls."

---

Cruella and Ursula entered Mr. Gold's shop.

"Try anything, and both of you will hop out of here as toads," Belle warned.

"Well, hello to you, too, darling," Cruella said.

"Nice place you got here," Ursula commented. "Sure beats sweeping the castle."

"Why are you here?" Belle asked. "Have you come to kidnap me again?"

"Oh, did we do that?" Cruella replied. "Oh, they all blur together. No, we've come to offer you our congratulations in defeating the Dark One. I mean, who would've thought it? A simple chambermaid takes down the most powerful sorcerer in the land. You did... Quite a number on him, darling." Ursula used her tentacles to take a box in the back shop.

"So you've... Seen him?"

"Yes, he's a mess, darling. A bum. Reduced to his old cowardly self. It makes sense, really, why he was so terrified of losing his magic. Tell me, is there not a part of you revelling in all of this?"

"No! I would never take comfort in his suffering. Now do you intend to buy something? Or did you just come here to be cruel?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, I was hoping you'd have a... Hood ornament for my vehicle. Something with a little glitz."

"I'll check the inventory."

CAVE UNDER THE LIBRARY

"Won't be long now, Maleficent, my dear," Mr. Gold said. "Your slumber is nearly over."

MAYOR'S OFFICE

"Chocolate frosted doughnuts. How are we doing? You and Grace find anything?" Regina asked.

"Not yet," Henry replied. "But if the author left clues in the book like mother superior said, we'll find them. How about you, Mom? How are you doing?"

"I'm fine, Henry."

"You didn't seem fine when we ran into Ursula and Cruella."

"Well... I suppose that's because they remind me of a time in my life I'd rather forget. Time when I was a true villain. It makes me doubt if my happy ending's even possible."

"You can't think like that."

"I know, but sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be as happy as I was when it was just you, me, Robin Hood, and Roland. That feeling was, uh... The closest I've ever been to happy. I wanna get back to that."

"You will, Mom. We're gonna find the author, and when he rewrites your ending, everything will be the way you want it to be."

"Careful, Henry. You're getting crumbs all over the book."

"Mm. Right."

Regina wiped the paper. "That's strange. This paper, it's... It's different than the rest."

"That's because it's Pinocchio's story," Grace told her.

"Why would that story be any different from the others?"

"Because August added it to the book," Henry explained. "He wanted Emma to know he was Pinocchio as a boy. He wanted her to believe."

"If August took the book apart, he might know something about it that we don't."

"Too bad he isn't around to ask."

"August might not be, but Pinocchio is."

---

David, Jefferson, Scarlet and Emma were waiting for Cruella and Ursula in their car. Nevaeh had taken the twins home for their nap.

"I get that you're not a fan of Ursula and Cruella, but am I missing something?" Emma asked. "Did you know them back in the Enchanted Forest?"

"Your mother and I had some run-ins with them," David replied. "They weren't pretty."

"And?"

"And what?"

"I just feel like you're leaving stuff out. Are you?"

"Wait. Here they come." Cruella and Ursula got in Cruella's car and drove. David, Scarlet, Jefferson and Emma followed them. "Call Belle. I wanna know exactly what happened in that shop."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - SNOW WHITE AND PRINCE CHARMING'S CASTLE

"I don't understand," Snow White said. "Why did you come to us?"

"That threat Regina made at your wedding, about ruining your happiness?" Maleficent replied. "It wasn't all bluster. She has a way to make it happen."

"How do you know?" Prince Charming asked.

"Because Regina just stole the darkest of curses from me."

"It's the dark curse, and it makes that poison apple thing she did to you look like child's play," Cruella explained. "It will punish all of the Enchanted Forest, including us."

"So what are you suggesting, that we storm the Evil Queen's castle together?" Prince Charming questioned.

"Ohh. If only your wits matched your looks."

"There is a magical tree deep within the forest," Maleficent told them. "The fairies call it the tree of wisdom. It will answer any question asked of it."

"Including a query about how to defeat the Queen and her curse."

"So why don't you ask it yourselves?" Snow White questioned.

"The tree's knowledge is protected," Maleficent said. "Its wisdom can only be unlocked by two of the most Valiant heroes."

"Which is why you need us," Prince Charming realized.

"The map to its location. We will escort you there, for all of our safety."

"This tree... If what they say is true..." Snow White began.

"We'll be able to defeat the Evil Queen once and for all," Prince Charming stated.

"But can we trust them? They're almost as bad as Regina."

"If she really has a curse as dark as they say, the entire kingdom is in danger. What choice do we have?"

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - STREET AND WOODS

"Belle said she checked the back," Emma said. 'She's pretty sure there's a wooden box missing."

"What was inside it?" David wondered.

"She doesn't know."

"Well, let's find out." They stopped Cruella and Ursula.

"Is there a problem, sheriff chiselled chin?" Cruella asked.

"Step out of the vehicle, please." David searched the box.

"Anything?" Emma and Scarlet questioned.

"Car's clean."

"Weird," Emma said. "You think Belle just misplaced that box?"

"Who knows? But we can't arrest them for speculation."

"Looks like you guys are off the hook. Sorry."

"It would be nice if at least one of the Charmings lived up to their family name," Ursula said.

"Maybe we should go back to the sheriff's station, check out any security footage of Gold's, make sure they didn't take anything."

"Why don't you go ahead?" David suggested. "I wanna check on your mother. Mind dropping me at the loft on the way back?"

"Dad... Are you sure everything's okay?"

"Emma, of course. Let's go."

LOFT

"You found that in Cruella's car?" Mary Margaret said. "David, that belonged to Maleficent, you know how much that meant to her."

"I do," David replied. "And I can only think of one reason why those two witches would wanna steal a totem of hers... A spell. A spell to resurrect her."

"Is that even possible?"

"You know, it doesn't matter what their dark magic can or can't do. Now that we have this, it's not even an option."

"But what if they discover it's missing? Won't they just find something else?"

"Then we take the one thing that Cruella and Ursula can't do without... Maleficent's remains."

"Under the library."

"That's right. We find them, we dump them in the harbor, then she's gone forever. And once Ursula and Cruella realize that, maybe they'll leave town, too."

"And hopefully they'll take our secret with them."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Prince Charming discussed something with a guard behind a bridge.

"Well, are they going to let us cross or not?" Maleficent asked.

"Unfortunately not," Prince Charming replied.

"You'd think travelling with Snow White and Prince Charming would open some doors," Cruella said. "Do they know who you are?"

"Yes, and they also know who you are, so now we're just going to have to find another route to the tree of wisdom," Snow White told them.

Prince Charming said, "If we walk south, we can circumvent the ravine."

"That will set us back two days," Ursula stated.

"Perhaps you should show those guards just how skilled you are with your blade," Cruella suggested.

"Now those men are just trying to do their duty," Snow White said. "And frankly, I would do exactly the same. Where's Maleficent?" A dragon flew.

"No!" Prince Charming cried as the dragon burned the soldiers. "Come on!"

"No!"

"I don't believe that detour will be necessary," Maleficent said.

"You should've given us another chance to talk to them," Prince Charming told her.

"Talk, talk, talk. You weren't willing to do what was needed. I was."

"Oh, well done, darling," Cruella complimented.

"I'm sorry. Is there a problem? I didn't think so."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - SHERIFF'S STATION

"Grilled cheese, just the way you like it," Hook said.

"Fries?" Emma asked.

"Onion rings."

"Mmm, good. I was just testing you."

Scarlet walked in with a bag of goldfish.

Hook noticed what she was looking at. "What's this?"

"A.T.M. Security footage. We're trying to figure out if Ursula and Cruella stole something from Gold's shop."

"Hmm."

"Oh!" Emma said, noticing Hook. "By the way, I never got the chance to ask you how exactly you knew Ursula."

"I already told you, love. She's just one of the many sea monsters who crossed my path in my pirating days."

"What exactly does that mean?"

"Honestly, I don't recall."

"Unh-unh."

"Swan, that's all there is to know."

"You're holding something back," Scarlet said.

"I don't know what else to say."

Her lips pursed. "Neither do I. Well, I should get back to it."

"Enjoy your witch hunt."

STREET

"Good," David said. "That'll do. We can get to the cavern through the mines."

"Hey! Where you guys headed?" Emma asked, followed by Scarlet.

"Emma. What are you doing here?" Mary Margaret wondered.

"I found something on those women. Look. Looks like Belle was right. I think that's the box that's missing. It's enough to drag them into the station, at least."

"Well, let's not jump the gun," David told her. "We don't even know what that is."

"Wait. What? Two hours ago, you guys were so amped up about these divas, you didn't even let me eat lunch, and now you're g..."

"Going for a hike," Mary Margaret interrupted. "We got Ashley to babysit Neal."

"So... Now the crisis doesn't matter. What the hell is going on today?"

"Emma, your mother and I realized that we needed to take a step back from our crusade," David said. "The truth is, we've been going about this all wrong."

"When we knew those women back in the Enchanted Forest, they were villains," Mary Margaret added. "And ever since they set foot in this town, that is exactly how we've treated them."

"Yeah, we chose to see the worst in them. But, Emma, if they're gonna have a shot at redeeming themselves, we have to choose to see the best."

"You guys are seriously going for a hike?" Emma questioned.

"I know it might be hard to believe that we've backed off Ursula and Cruella, but your mother and I think it's the right thing to do."

"Well... If you need me, I will... Be at the station." She left.

"David, is this really the right thing to do?" Mary Margaret wondered.

"It's the only way to make sure Emma doesn't find out the truth," David answered.

MAYOR'S OFFICE

"Is anything coming back to you, Pinocchio?" Regina asked. "Maybe if you look at the pages again." Emma and Scarlet entered. "Where the hell have you two been?"

"On witch watch," Emma replied. "I was on the way to the station when I got your call. How's it going here?"

"It's not. He can't remember anything. But since you and August spent so much time together, I thought seeing you would... Jog his memory."

"Yeah. I guess I could give it a shot. Hey. Come here. You remember me, right?"

"You're Emma, the sheriff," Pinocchio said. "And she's your friend Scarlet."

"But you know that back when you were... O-older... We were friends. You were a really smart grown-up. So smart you knew how to take that entire thing apart and add a story to it. And then you put it all back together. Do you remember doing that? Or anything else about the book?"

"I know everybody wants me to remember, but... I just don't."

"You went to Phuket. You rode a motorcycle. You wore leather and didn't shave!" Regina cried.

"Regina," Emma and Scarlet called.

"No, he's not trying hard enough. All you need to do is concentrate and think! Or is that head of yours still made out of wood?"

"Whoa, stop!" Marco yelled.

"Mom," Henry said, followed by Grace.

"I won't have you speak that way to my boy."

"Maybe what your boy needs is some motivation," Regina retorted.

"Okay, Regina, that's enough," Emma said. "Let's go down to the vending machine and get a snack. Henry, come on."

"Has it ever occurred to you that maybe this, uh, quest of yours is ill-fated?" Marco questioned. "After ruining everyone else's happy ending, what makes you think you deserve one of your own?"

"Oh, I can ask you the same question, toy maker, considering you lied about the wardrobe so you could send Pinocchio to this world," Regina shot back.

"I wouldn't have needed to if it wasn't for your curse! I had to save him! You stay away from my boy."

MINES

"Should we really do this?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Yeah, stealing the remnants of a dead sorceress wasn't exactly high on my bucket list either," David said.

"No, the lying part. Ursula and Cruella haven't been in town for two days, and we've already lied to Emma more times than I can even count. When does it stop?"

"It stops when we get rid of Maleficent's ashes and those witches are gone."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - WOODS

"Snow, Charming, beauty sleep's over," Maleficent said.

Snow White and Prince Charming were running away. Prince Charming and Snow White were walking into the woods.

"There it is," Prince Charming said.

"The tree of wisdom. What now?" Snow White wondered.

"I'm guessing this is how we get the answers we need."

"Ready? How can we stop the Evil Queen's curse?" The tree pushed them away. "Why didn't it answer our question?"

"Those witches had to have lied."

"Do you think it's a trap?"

"It's not a trap, my dear, and we didn't lie about anything," Maleficent told them. "Perhaps you two aren't as Valiant as we thought."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - MINES

"David," Mary Margaret called. "There it is."

"Maleficent's ashes," David noted.

"We did it. We stopped them."

"Not exactly," Cruella said as Ursula hit them.

MARCO'S HOME

"Oh, I thought I made it clear. I don't want you near my boy," Marco stated.

"I didn't come here to talk to Pinocchio," Regina replied. "I... I came to speak to you."

"If you want information about the book, August never told me nothing."

"Will you shut up and just let me finish? I'm trying to apologize."

"Well, go on. You're off to an interesting start."

"Look, if someone talked to Henry or Grace the way I spoke to your boy... I would've done a lot worse than yell at them. I know I was out of line. It's just, every time I seem to make progress towards my happy ending, I hit another dead end. But I know I'll never find it if I revert to my old ways. So... I'm sorry."

"Wait. After the Blue Fairy turned August back into a boy, I kept everything he brought to town, just in case he remembered the man he used to be. Perhaps, uh, something I here will help you find what you are looking for. If my boy can't help you with this, perhaps yours can. Good luck."

MINES

"I trust they don't suspect my hand in all this," Mr. Gold said.

"They had no reason to," Ursula replied.

"And Belle? Did she have any suspicions while you were in my shop?"

"You mean, did she ask about you?"

"She didn't even mention your name, darling," Cruella told him. "I'd say she's moved on."

"You know what you must do," Mr. Gold said, giving Cruella a knife.

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - NEAR THE TREE OF WISDOM

"We were fools to think we could work together," Snow White stated.

"Step aside and let us pass," Prince Charming ordered.

"No one's leaving until we figure out why the tree didn't answer your question," Maleficent told them.

"Perhaps we got the rules wrong, darling," Cruella guessed.

"No. The plan should've worked. Unless there was some interference, unless the tree sensed... How did I not see it sooner? The sparkle in your eyes, the glow of your Snow White skin... You're positively radiant, my dear. You don't know? You're carrying a child."

"What?" Snow White questioned.

"We are?" Prince Charming asked.

"That's why the tree of wisdom knocked you back," Maleficent said.

"We're going to be parents," Snow White realized.

"What does all this have to do with the tree?" Prince Charming wondered.

"Why would our child prevent us from getting an answer?"

"You may be heroes, but that doesn't mean your child will be," Maleficent commented.

"Careful, witch," Prince Charming warned.

"Your child is the product of true love, which means it could grow to be a powerful hero capable of great good. But with the potential for that good also comes something else."

"What?" Snow White asked.

"The potential for great darkness. Your child might turn out to be just like us."

"You mean a..."

"A villain. Darker than any this realm has ever seen. Come, ladies. Seems we'll have to find another way to evade Regina's dark curse."

"Can I choke them first?" Ursula asked. "My tentacles are bored."

"I have a feeling they have plenty of suffering in their future. Let's go."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT - MINES

Cruella cut Mary Margaret's hand then David's hand.

"Ah!" Mary Margaret cried.

"Ah!" David exclaimed.

Cruella poured a drop of blood on Maleficent's ashes.

"What the hell did you do?" Mary Margaret asked.

"The dark magic we're using to raise Maleficent doesn't require some silly little trinket from Gold's shop," Cruella replied. "No, that was just a ruse to get you down here. We need something with a little more kick."

"The blood from the people who wronged her most," Ursula clarified.

"We're too late," Mary Margaret realized.

The ashes turned into Maleficent.

"It's good to be back," Maleficent said.

"Whatever it is you think we did, you don't know the whole story," Mary Margaret told her.

"I know enough."

"Patience, Mal," Cruella stated. "We have a plan."

"You wanna hurt someone? Well, hurt me. Leave David alone."

"Hurt you?" Maleficent repeated. "No. That would be far too easy."

"You're going to tell everyone what we did first."

"I don't care about your secret. You can keep it as long as you like. I only care about one thing... Your pain, and that it be as long and terrible and unyielding as my own. The pain you caused."

"I forgot how much I missed her," Ursula commented.

"It's going to be entertaining," Cruella agreed.

"I'm gonna revel in every torturous moment," Maleficent said. "And you? You're gonna watch your world crumble. See you soon, dears."

"This is all our fault. If hadn't been so determined to keep our secret... If we'd just asked for help..." Mary Margaret trailed.

"You're right," David agreed. "We can't keep lying. We have to tell Emma everything."

SHERIFF STATION

"Well, Swan, why did you summon me?" Hook asked.

"Because I know there's something about your past with Ursula you're not telling me," Emma replied. "And that's okay. What's not okay is you lying to me about it."

"Aye, love, you're right. I haven't been entirely forthright with you. Truth is, I remember my history with Ursula. It was ugly."

"Did you break her heart?"

"Worse."

"Look... Whatever you did, you're not that person anymore. It's not gonna change anything between us."

"That's quite a lot of faith you're putting on me, Swan."

"I know, and there's a reason for it."

"What's that?"

Mary Margaret and David arrived, but they hid.

"My parents. We had this moment today where we doubted them. They said they were going for a hike, and Scarlet and I actually thought they were lying to us."

"Were they?"

"No. Of course not. My parents would never lie to me. But the fact that Scarlet and I could think that they would, it reminded me that I have this tendency to... Expect the worst of people. In my childhood... People were always letting me down, and I..."

"Hey. I don't intend to let you down."

"I know. And I know whatever happened with that sea witch... You can tell me on your own time. Because no matter what, I gonna do what... Emma's parents always do. I'm gonna choose to see the best in you."

"And I with you."

Mary Margaret knocked into something and said, "Uh, sorry. We just... Didn't want to interrupt."

"So you awkwardly stood there to watch? Next time, interrupt," Emma told them.

"I'm afraid we have some bad news," David stated. "It turns Cruella and Ursula were up to something."

"They resurrected Maleficent," Mary Margaret informed.

"The dragon that I slayed under the clock tower?" Emma asked.

"Dragon?" Hook repeated. "I thought she was some sort of mummified beast."

"Well, whatever she was, she's back to her old self now," David replied.

"And as long as she's in town, no one is safe," Mary Margaret added.

"I don't get it. Why are these witches waging war against us?" Scarlet wondered.

"Because they're villains, and we're heroes."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST - SNOW WHITE AND PRINCE CHARMING'S CASTLE

"Charming, wake up," Snow White said.

"He won't, dear," Maleficent told him. "At least, not until morning."

"W-what are you doing? Why are you here? Where are your friends?"

"They don't know I'm paying you a visit. There's a reason I came to you alone."

"Why?"

"Because you and I have something in common, something those two would never understand. You and I are about to be mothers."

"You're pregnant?"

"Now you get why we must stop this curse. For our children. If we work together, we will find a way to defeat Regina."

"No."

"What?"

"Not with you."

"Why not?"

"Because of what you are. If we succumb to darkness just to defeat this curse, our child will be doomed to that darkness as well."

"You would risk the kingdom to ensure your child grows up a hero?"

"Charming and I will win, but we won't compromise who we are to do it. I won't become like you."

STORYBROOKE -PRESENT

Regina and Mary Margaret had a secret meeting in the park.

"What's with all the cloak-and-dagger?" Regina asked.

"Maleficent's back," Mary Margaret said.

"I should've known fish sticks and pound puppy were here for more than a second chance."

"They wanna destroy our happy endings. All of them."

"How do they hope to do that?"

"That's where you come in. We need to find out what they're planning. We need to get someone close to them, someone they believe to be a villain. We want you to go undercover with them and help us stop their plans."

"And you think they're just going to welcome me into their coven with open arms?"

"Regina, you used to be one of them."

"They think I'm a hero now. They'll never believe I want in."

"So find a way to make them believe."

"What makes you so sure they're dead set on destroying us?"

"Because of something David and I did a long time ago. Regina, you once asked me to... Regina, you once asked me... To keep a secret. And I couldn't. But I'm gonna ask you to keep one for me. One Emma can never learn."

"What is it?"

"Emma was born with the potential for great darkness."

"She's the Savior. A hero. Her magic's as light as it gets."

"Because David and I went to extraordinary lengths to make sure it was."

"If you ensured her goodness, why can't you tell her?"

"The same reason you don't want Henry to hear about all the terrible things you did in your past."

---

At the Mayor's office, Henry found a page from the book in August's stuff.

---

"You wanna protect him... So he doesn't lose faith in the person you've become... The person he always believed you could be."

---

In Storybrooke's street, Nevaeh, Emma, Jefferson and Hook were walking. Scarlet had agreed to watch the twins.

---

"That's why Emma can never find out what I'm about to tell you. She's finally starting to open up her heart. And if she learns the truth, if we let her down, she'll lose faith in us, and it could send her tumbling down a dark path."

---

Mr. Gold and Scarlet spied on Belle and Will.

---

"Because when you betray the people you love... When you make them see the worst parts of you... What you've done changes everything."

---

Mr. Gold and Scarlet saw Belle kissing Will.

Scarlet teared up and turned away.

---

"There's no going back. You've shattered the bonds you worked so hard to forge."

---

In the woods, Maleficent reunited the two parts of a rattle.

---

"And the stronger those bonds once were... The more difficult they are to put back together... If they can be repaired at all."

"I don't understand," Regina said. "What exactly did you do to Maleficent?"

"Because of us... Maleficent lost her child."

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

73.1K 2.4K 115
***Third book in the Dreams series*** ***The following book to Once Upon a Dream*** After saving Henry from Neverland, or so they thought, the whole...
2.4K 67 33
Freyja possesses a great power only few know. Fate brings her to a lonely traveler and his daughter and all is well... Until a curse is cast, sendin...
11K 462 27
||PUREST HEART SERIES: BOOK 7|| *** "It's time for us to make our revival." *** After facing numerous villains back in Storybrooke, our heroes' were...
18.8K 466 47
Henrietta Wilma "Indiana" (Indy) Jones craves adventure and seeks it out as often as she can. But one adventure takes her far beyond her wildest ima...