Demon slayer one shots

By Hearts4Saekian

Taking requests! 🩷 Demon slayer oneshot book! These characters do not belong to me! They belong to Koyoharu... More

Requests page! [!open!]
🧡- Genya | overprotective
💗-Muichiro | unknown feelings
💗- Tanjiro | first meeting
💗-Iguro | his snake
💙- Muichiro | memory
[hashira headcannons] Cute things
[Kamaboko squad] Cute things
[Hashira & kamaboko hc's] Arguments

🧡- Muichiro | unknown feelings

13 1 0
By Hearts4Saekian

"I don't know.. you make me nervous and anxious."

Muichiro feels weird about a friend, not understanding what he's feeling is.
----

"Muichiro! C'mon let's go!" I say kindly to him. Running down the hall to Muichiro.

He turns towards me and gives me a emotionless glare.

"What do you want? If it's not important then leave me alone." He says coldly, turning his head away from me. I tilt my head in confusion at his rude attitude.

"What do you mean Mui? We have a mission together!"

"Mui? Don't call me that. And I'm sure I can do the mission by myself." He says before turning away from me and walking away.

I walk with him and go next to him in the hallway.

"Tokito come on! Why are you acting so coldly towards me?" I say. Giving him a sad, pouting face.

"Because you make me feel weird." He says, making me extremely confused, what does that even mean?

His face turns a little embarrased, he turns away his red face and picks up the pace. I run back to him trying to get some more information.

"Tokito!! What do you mean?" I say trying to catch up with him. He turns away from me again.

"I don't know.. you make me nervous and anxious."

He says a little quietly. As if he was getting more anxious by the second.

"Hmm... can you explain a  little more?" He sighs, sounding frustrated and annoyed.

"I-I don't know! You make me embarrased and nervous and I get all red when I'm near you!" He says, sounding angry.

I flinch a little at his mean tone. I turn my head down to the ground, unable to look at him after he just yelled at me. 

I keep my head down, but I peek my eyes up and I see Muichiro staring right at me. I expected him to look a little angry or even yell at me again. I immediately

He gently walks to me, I turn my head up at him, a little nervous, but keeping eye contact. He had a more gentle and soft look on his face.

"Uhm.. I know I'm feeling weird about you.. but that's no excuse to yell at you. I'm sorry.." He says. My face softens, from my nervous look, to a smiling and sympathetic look. I smile softly at him.

"Thank you.. why do you think that you feel weird around me?" I ask him confusingly. I really liked Muichiro.. I didn't want him to feel awkward around me.. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable at all.

"I... I think I love you y/n." My eyes light up and I look at him. He gently holds his hand out to me, moving a piece of hair out of my face. (Sorry if your bald)

He smiles softly at me before planting a gentle kiss on my cheek. I wrap my arms around him, into a sweet, warm embrace.

He pulls away from the kiss and looks at me again. I blush a little, before turning to the ground.

"I love you too Mui.." :)

---

Please don't comment about how he's a minor! I understand but just because he's a minor doesn't mean he can't be in a relationship with another minor. All they did was hug and he gave a little peck on the cheek, I was not sexualizing him whatsoever, and I would never want to sexualize a minor in any way in my oneshot. 🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

610K 30.8K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
268K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...