Kyochuu Rettou: Dino Crisis (...

Huyhuynh406

Survive is only the best way to fight and keep fighting. (Y/N) (L/N) Riley AKA Ghost 2. (Y/N) was the little... Еще

Introduction
Harem & Friends & Villain
(Y/N)'s Dinosaur Enemies
Prologue: Mission Failed
Chapter 1: The Island Part 1
Chapter 2: The Island Part 2
Chapter 3: Velociraptors Attack
Chapter 4: The Survivors
Chapter 5: Abandoned Lab
Chapter 6: Australis Attack
Chapter 7: Task Force 141
Chapter 8: Encounter Part 1
Chapter 9: Encounter Part 2
Chapter 10: Encounter Part 3
Chapter 11: Affliction
Chapter 12: Lunagaron V.S Australis
Chapter 14: The Twin Carnotaurus
Chapter 15: The Searching
Chapter 16: The Facility
Chapter 17: The Truth/Rigel Attack
Chapter 18: Miaplacidus Attack/Miaplacidus V.S Australis
Chapter 19: Pteranodon Attack
Chapter 20: Operators/Meet Agent Regina
Chapter 21: More Survivors/Battle Kraken
Chapter 22: Beasts Of Lake
Chapter 23: Task 141 V.S Australis
Chapter 24: Rathalos's Appear
Chapter 25: Something is coming
Chapter 26: Morden's Death/Megalodon's Battle
Chapter 27: Space Girl/Battle Regulus
Chapter 28: Celabrai Attack
Chapter 29: Rathalos & Lunagaron V.S Celabrai
Chapter 30: Karma Is A Bitch
Chapter 31: Ending Epilogue

Chapter 13: The Stampede

161 5 0
Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Often in the darkness, it was almost dawn in the atmosphere. Everyone was still sleeping. But all of a sudden, a big thump was heard. And it had woken (Y/N) when he hears the second thump. He got up and when to see what made the noise as he slightly open the door. There was a fully-grown Allosaurus just roaming around the forest.

(Y/N) slowly took a step back and he woken up Oribe.

(Y/N): "*Whispering* Oribe. Wake up!"

Naruse has woken up too.

Oribe: "(Y/N)?...what is it?"

(Y/N): "There's something out there. We gotta get out of here."

Naruse: "What do we do?"

(Y/N): "Wake the others and tell them we are leaving." He said to them.

Mutsumi and Chitose woke up everyone, and they all got up. While they were already awake, (Y/N) tells the group that they should get moving to the medical facility where they would be safe. They packed their belongings as they head to the exit. (Y/N) checks to see if the Allosaurus is gone, but it came closer to the palm trees close to the building. (Y/N) warned the operators and the group to remain still while they hear softly growling outside.

Soap: "Shit, what are we going to do?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Don't know...but stick together and waiting for it was walk away."

Trevor: "I have a gun to kill this thing, (Y/N)." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Not now, Trevor." He said to him.

They were all shaking with fear. The allosaurus was about to enter to the other side building, but it was interrupted by a loud roar that was heard for miles. It had gotten the Allosaurus's attention and it went to the opposite direction and walked away. Everyone sighed and relief. And they all made it to the other side and they all made their way through the forest landscape.

Meanwhile, the group were walking along the path, with (Y/N) in the lead. They all stopped as they see two paths and wondered which way to go.

Aoyama: "So which way do we choose?"

(Y/N): "*looks at the map* It says, that we should take a left side of the path."

Marika: "Well then let's hurry."

Oribe looks up to the trees and notices the leaves and bushes from below were rustling, she became alarmed and fully aware of what might be coming soon.

Oribe: "Teacher, if we walked the paved road in a formation like this, the dinosaurs will easily catch us."

Marika: "Oribe...are you telling me what to do?"

(Y/N): "Can't we rearrange the formation with the members we have now and at least walk through the mountains..."

Aoyama: "Yeah, let's all listen to this guy's instructions and die. When we listened what you had to say, many of our school lost their lives, didn't they?"

Oribe: "T...That's just—"

Aoyama: "I DON'W ANT TO HEAR EXCUSE! That was the result of one of your reckless plans, wasn't it? While on the other hand, we were led by the teacher without losing a single person other than Miss Nozawa who disappeared on the way--"

(Y/N): "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!!!!" He shout out at her.

(Y/N) shout at Aoyama like a mad dog and also making everybody terrifies at (Y/N)'s wrath when he getting anger.

(Y/N): "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU GONNA SAY...IF YOU WANT TO BE SURVIVE. GO AHEAD BY YOURSELF...GUESS WHAT, FUCKING IDIOT! THERE IS ALL FUCKING CARNIVORES IN THE ISLAND. AND ALL THE FUCKING GODDAMN PEOPLE THAT WER WERE LOST SOMEONE BEHIND...WHAT WE KNOW YOUR FRIENDS BEEN MURDERED AND EATEN ALIVE BY DINOSAURS!!!! ARE YOU REALLY FUCKING STUPID ENOUGH TO BE SMART MOUTH TO SAY THAT?!!! HUH?!!!" He shout back at her again and then Soap doesn't want his partner getting mad right now because he know him long enough.

Aoyama was shocked and never seeing (Y/N)'s face looking like madman and also scariest ever seen death glare to make her scared and now the classmates should calmed and seeing that (Y/N) was calmed for now he still calmed and even looking at one more time at Aoyama again.

(Y/N): "Don't ever saying anything to me...or you will be eaten alive by dinosaur. Understand?!" He said to her and she was scared of him...the face of madman who was scare her enough to make her surprise.

Now Aoyama was nodded and also she won't ever saying again.

Marika: "If this's story is coherent, then let us move."

Oribe & (Y/N): "Right!/Right..."

A monstrous roar in the distance cause the group to look up. (Y/N) cautiously steps forward. More carnivores can be heard a mile away.

Soap: "Did you heard that?"

(Y/N): "I heard that."

Matsuoka: "What was it?"

The roar has gotten louder.

(Y/N): "Go...run as fast as you can. Go, RUN!"

They sprint through the jungle landscape, the trees and bushes, (Y/N) pulling Oribe behind him and Matsuoka holding Miura's hand. As they were running they were in a grass area full of herbivore dinosaurs, but when they hear a monstrous roar which birds appear out of the trees, the land was thundering-a stampede of Hadrosaurus, Pachycephalosaurs, a few Sauropodomorphs and Ceratopsians running ahead through a 20-meter wide pathway to the other area. Their roars echo in the distance, while they also ram each other and trip over one another as they flee.

(Y/N): "Lot of these herbivores of dinosaurs." He said to himself.

The front of the herd is most consistent of Hadrosaurus, Triceratops, Corythosaurus, Parasaurolophus, Ankylosaurus and Pachycephalosaurus. They groan and moan in panic, and then several reptilian shrieks were heard-it is a pack of dozen dino-monster. One of them was a male and female.  

They leap on the Hadrosaurus, clawed on them, and bite them. One of them chased after a group of baby Triceratops, but their mother is quick enough to headbutt the reptiles out of their way. The center of the herd is made up of Ceratospians, as well as new attackers- a band of three 9 meters long Ceratosaurus!

They gave a roar at them, attempting to frighten then away and cause havoc, but one of them is rammed out of the way by a Pachyrhinosaurus.

At the back of the herd are all the mentioned herbivores, but an alamosaurus as well. The giant Sauropods were too big to be threatened, so they bellowed and stomped their feet to drive the carnivores away. The raptor pack kills a hadrosaurus, while an Ceratosaurus hunts a Centrosaurus.

Then suddenly and unexpectedly, the Centrosaurus was killed by something hungrier and even more dangerous that they are going to facing for....twin Carnotaurus.

A trio of those predators is chasing the herbivores as they were hunting to track down prey, trying to pick off some that come near. Still, the Ceratosaurus was still present, and one has killed a hadrosaur.

At the end, only one Pachyrhinosaurus was lagging behind the hard and running to catch up. The Pachyrhinosaurus was still catching its breath, trying its best to out run the T-Rex, but it was too late. The carnivore bites into its neck and throws the animal to the ground, suffocating it with its powerful jaws, and blood was splattering. Lifting its head up and snarling, he lets out two mighty roar alerting his comrades that he has caught something. The other two returned with their smaller kills, and they all continued their feast.

The group was losing sight of each other in the rush. They see giant trees at the end of the grass field. Only Oribe, Naruse, Miyasano, Suzuki, Soap, Trevor, Tarma, Marco, and (Y/N) were the only ones that made it. They climbed up to the tree where they can be safe on the branches. A raptor leaps at Chris, barely missing his leg. Trying to pull Chris up, Miyasano nearly loses her balance. But at the end, she catches him. Kai, Matsuoka and Miura climb up a nearby tree of their own sight of the classmates. The group of survivors are Marika, Momosaki, Aoyama, Nadia, Eri, Fio, Minowa, Inou, and Jinnou seemed to be going to the opposite direction as they dashed to the other side of the trees.

Time Skip Later.

Meanwhile, Usui had nearly reached a tree of their own when finds himself by a velociraptor. He turned to the other way, but there were more raptors. Usui picked up a fallen branch as these dinosaurs cautiously approach. Not more than a few feet away, the leader of the trio stops, peering at him. Usui swings hard, but the dinosaur feints. From behind him, another raptor slashes at the back of his legs, serving his muscles. Usui let out a scream and drops to the ground. In the treetops, Oribe and the others can heard him.

Kai: "That was Usui!!!"

Naruse: "*Listening* He's over there."

From here, the thick branches overlap, forming a kind of a "second floor" above the ground. It's not easy, but you can move from branch to branch, tree to tree. Usui was remaining on the floor. Unable to walk, Usui attempts to crawl away from the animals. The effort clearly causes him great pain. Strangely, the raptors suddenly don't seem interested in him anymore. Rather, they're "talking" among themselves. Usui is amazed to find himself still alive. Suddenly, one of the raptors slashes at him again but it's delicately not a mortal blow, just a very painful one. Usui cries out as he felt an excruciating pain on his back, louder this time. Hearing the new cry, the survivors move faster, now finally seeing Usui on the ground. His face down, barely moving but still moaning. The raptors are gone. In the lead, Suzuki starts to climb down. But Naruse grabs her, holds her back.

Naruse: "It's not safe."

Suzuki: "We gotta help him."

(Y/N): "She's right. A predator wouldn't leave a kill wounded."

Soap: "He's already dead. There's nothing we can do, lassie."

Suzuki: "No, he's still alive."

She breaks from Soap's grip and drops to the ground. She's only a foot away from the tree when all three raptors lead out from their hiding places. They almost catch her as Naruse and Miyasano pull her back up on the limb. The raptors stare up at them, angry their plan didn't work.

(Y/N): "They couldn't climb up, so they were trying to get us to come down."

Soap: "They actually set a trap." He said to them

Bored with waiting, the raptors go back to finish off Usui, making a meal out of it. Up in the branches, the survivors are horrified and sickened. Then, from the deep in the forest, a new raptor cry. The feasting raptors look up, listening, then suddenly run off into the dark jungle.

To Be Continued.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

3.8K 259 35
Godzilla: "*ROAR*" (Y/N) (L/N) was an American construction worker who was working with Japanese construction workers in the Odo Island and it is aba...
155K 11K 107
two years ago the world found itself being emerged with death and violence, humans transformed into dangerous creatures with hunger for flesh, killin...
47K 1K 27
Its been too long since that Day. "WE'RE TAKING FIRE!" We lost Lives. "NO! NOT AGAIN!" We lost Faith in ourselves. "Or are we all...Expendable?" But...
23K 670 13
It started out as a new dame same thing for the young Y/N Hayashi, that was until "they" came and everything went to hell. Will Y/N and a group of hi...