LAST SUSPECT

By siddharthians_13

He is a kindhearted professional lawyer whose clients always praise him for his hardwork while she is a murde... More

PLOT
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 8

102 18 41
By siddharthians_13

SIDD'S POV CONTINUES

Ashi glared him harder this time.. trying to kill him with his glares.

Abhi : Ok WHATEVER...let's come to the point now. Ashi tomorrow night what were you doing in the cafe at late night? Closing time tha na vo to?

Ashi : Dada actually me apni important diary bhul gyi thi vahan..
vahi lene gyi thi. But apko kaise pata I was there?

Abhi : Ek customer bhi aya tha right?

Karna kya chata hai ye insaan

Ashi : Yepp

Confusion clear on her face.

Abhi : She was Vaishu

Sidashi : WHATT??

Abhi : Dheere bolo thoda.

Sidd : Sorry...but what was she doing there?

Abhi : I guess you didn't did your work properly Mr. Malhotra. Apne client se sbse pehle uski alibi ke baare me puchna hota hai.

Shitt..he is right. Me emotions me itna kho gaya that I forgot to question her. Usne pucha bhi tha but still I didn't understood what she is trying to say.

Sidd : Oh no..I'm really sorry Prosecutor Abhishek. Can you please now brief me with her alibi.

He glared me like a tiger as if he will eat me raw. Thik h na bhai..ho jaati hai galati. Insaan hoon me bhi.

After glaring me for whole 1 minute..he started telling me about her alibi. After he finished I spoke up.

Ashi : This means she was there and I didn't recognized her. Wth yrr...Cctv cameras me bhi nhi aayi hogi because she covered her face.

Sidd : Exactly...wait a minute...What about the cctvs on road?

Abhi : We didn't checked till now.

Sidd : Then what are we waiting for? Let's go

Ashi : Yess

Sidd : No way Ashi..tum nhi jaogi.

Ashi : But whyyy

She whined.

Sidd : We will go to the crime place too and you are not trained to handle these types of scenes. You can't handle the foul smell..and on top of that agar tumse galati se kahin handprint lag gye then you will be in trouble.

Ashi : I won't do anything..I want to gooo.

Abhi : Ashi he is right..you can't come with us.

Kya baat hai betelaal...finally you agreed with me.

Ashi : Ok fine...Apki language mein kahu to WHATEVER

She rolled her eyes and sat there pouting in anger. Awww...gusse me bhi cute lag rhi hai ye ladki to. Abhi went towards her and sat on his knees in front of her facing her.

Abhi : Ashi

She didn't spoke

Abhi : Chulbul

Ashi : Rehne dijiye aap dada. Meri friend hai vaishi and uski help karna chahti hoon but aap dono hain ki mana kiye jaa rhe ho

Abhi : Baccha baat samajh na...We can't risk your safety na. Or rahi baat help ki...to we will definitely present you as a witness. Tu aise help kr na..apni jaan risk me kyu dalni bewajah.

Ashi : Ok fine...I understood.

Abhi : That's like my Chulbul

He ruffled her hairs and kissed on her forehead.

Abhi : ok me chalta hoon...Dhayan rakhio apna

Ashi : Okk..aap bhi dhyan rkhna apna.

They both bid their byes and Abhi left without even waiting for me..huhh. Kya dikkat hai ise.

Sidd : Aree..Abhiii ruk to sahi

He sat in the car and was about to start the car when I ran and sat inside on time.

Abhi : Get out of my car right now

Sidd : Ek hi jagah jaa rhe hain na to shaant reh

Abhi : Apni car me aiye Mr. Malhotra

Sidd : Mr. Nigam it's about work. We need to hurry...we don't have much time.

Without any futher kich kich he started the car. Huhh..betelaal tera bhi baap hoon mein inn sab me. Mujhse nhi jeet sakta tu. Aa gaya na line pr.

SIDD'S POV ENDS

ABHI'S POV

Right now I'm in the car..that too with Ashu. Shocked?...Don't be shocked guys. Meine iss nautanki ko aadha tabhi maaf kr dia tha jab he agreed to help vaishavi. Or aadha tab maaf krdia jab abhi kuch der pehle meine dekha how he stopped chulbul from coming...That's why I agreed with him. But ye bilkul mat sochna that I approved her for my sister. Mana he loves her but I don't want this nautanki to be her life partner. Anyways vo baad me dekhi jayegi.

Wanna know why I was upset from him? At first place I never hated him. I'm just upset from him. The first reason which you already know..he sided with Yashika. It's not that I blamed him for that situation. But the thing is I consider him my brother..my bestfriend and I never even expected in my dreams that he would keep secret from me...that too such a big one. But that time I was just upset from him...I would have shouted at him two or three days and then again we would have been back to normal things between us. But just after the day Yashika left for abroad....

FLASHBACK

Sidd : Abhi tu baat kyun nhi samajh rha...hamare pas iske alawa or koi option nhi hai unhe innocent prove krne ke liye

Abhi : But Ashu fabricating the evidence is against law and I won't allow you to do this.

Sidd : Tu hi bata phir case haar jaun?

Abhi : Meine ye nhi kaha case haar jaa..I'm just trying to say....try to be loyal to you job....nothing else. Or koi raasta bhi to nikal sakte hain na situation se deal krne ke lie

Sidd : Or koi raasta mil hi to nhi raha na. And I don't want to loose this case. Me nhi chahta ki criminal chut jaye or innocent jail me mare.

Abhi : Sidd you are not even trying to understand my point

Sidd : And you are not trying to understand MY POINT..

Abhi : You know what? ...Just do whatever you want to do. I don't care. Ek baat dhyan rakhio bass...if you will do your work illegally...then forget that you had a bestfriend named Abhishek Nigam.

Abhi left from there in anger.

FLASHBACK ENDS

So this is what happened. Even after stopping him multiple times...he illegally proved his point in the court. This incident created a rift between us. As you already know...I respect my job a lott. So I just wanted him to respect his job and create other ways to solve the situation. You know when you love someone so much...you want them to always follow the correct path no matter how much difficult it is. I too want the same thing. And then I realized ki Ashu aise hi nhi samjhega...I have to make him understand in a different way. Jab mujhse door rahega tab meri value samjhega and tab he will understand my point. Till the time being ..I will just act that I'm still upset with him. I know mere or meri family k alawa he has noone...islie I never stopped him from meeting my family. Rahi baat meri...to kehte hain na...kuch paane k lie kuch khona padta hai. Therefore I sacrificed this one year to make him understand the value of his job.

ABHI'S POV ENDS

Abhi was so lost in his thoughts that he forgot he was driving the car.

Sidd : Abhi aage dekh truck hai

Sidd shouted. Abhi came into senses and panicked realizing the situation...the truck coming in their direction.....

TO BE CONTINUED

💗............................................................💗

Here's the next chapter of this mystery. Hope you guys liked it. Do vote and give your honest reviews in the comment section. See yaa in the next chapter. Till then bbye take care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 6K 44
Graphics credits: @mwahbitchkriti Three best friends since they were in diapers. They can give and take life for each other. There heart resides in e...
366K 21.6K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
370K 30.3K 200
#ccccxgayu #sidneet Hello Sidneetians.....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I am back with another interesting story. Being rivals of each other doesn't mean that they can't...