𝓜𝔂 𝓾𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓯...

KiokoBat

Gender Neutral reader! A story were you got a weird isekai into disney and everyone is OBSESSED WITH YOU! Not... Еще

Prologue 💀
The beginning of chaos 💀💀
The period king💀❤️
Alan you ok? ❤️❤️
Snow White? No! SnowBitch Yes! 🍎🍎
Adopting a Maid 🍎🍎🍎
Goodbye in the Moonlight 🍎🍎🍎🍎
Tower 🦎

Mirror Mirror my ass 🍎

883 25 41
KiokoBat

TW: Swearing

(Thoughts).

Whisper

Although this time was different, instead of falling they immediately went to a different location...

(Name- Am I back home or I'm still here?)

They were about to take a step until they heard a very familiar sound...

???- Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

—--------------------

Narrator P.O.V:

As quickly (Name) entered into the new location they were as quick to hide near a table.

Mirror- The fairest of them all is the one with the heart pupils.

(Name- Ha! New it. Wait- THERE IS NO TIME FOR THAT I NEED TO ESCAPE)

While (Name) had these.. "thoughts" they heard a menacing but smooth voice

???- What's their name?

Mirror- Their name...Is unclear to me...

(Name-I don't why but the fact that the mirror doesn't know my name makes me feel relieved)

???- Stupid mirror...Show me their face.

(Name- If they don't know my name why would the mirror have a photo of me? Such a dumb orde-)

What poor *cough* dumbass *cough* (Name) didn't know that the mirror indeed showed a photo of them. But it wasn't an exact photo, it was a live moment where it shows them near the table.

(???- They look gorgeous...Should I kill them? After all that's the destiny of every person that is more beautiful than me...except for him, tch thinking of that disgusting thing is going to give me wrinkles.)

Mirror- I do not recommend killing them. After all they are the ones who can bring you to a "happy ending" my king.

(Name- Oh shit here we go again)

???- A happy ending you say?...Wait, that place looks familiar.

The Evil King said looking closely at the mirror looking at the place where (Name) is.

(Name- SHIT SHIT SHIT WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW?!)

Oh my! Looks like (Name) is in big trouble! This might be the end of our Dear (Name)

But I'm so graceful! (A/N: Crowley? That u?) I'll help only this time.

Suddenly the mirror stopped showing (Names)'s image at the same time (Name) appeared outside of the castle.

(Name- Wtf- Did I just-)

✨Script power✨...*cough* *cough* (Name) without a second thought went running through the woods. They ran until they found a cabin. They decided to inspect it to see if it was abandoned, they looked to an open window where they saw a beautiful male cleaning. With skin pale as the snow.

(Name- . . . Gawd damn they are beautiful...)

(Name) was about to go, when the handsome male noticed them.

???- Oh hi!

(Name)- Uhh shit. Hi!

???- Are you here all alone? It's really dangerous in the woods!

(Name)- Well yeah I'm here alone.

???- You poor thing! Please pass! I'll prepare one of my delicious pies for you!

(Name- *insert Alan flashbacks* shit-)

(Name)- Do I enter through the window?

???- No silly! Through the door!

The handsome male said while giggling. (Name) was glaring at the male all the time.

(Name- Nice people are always dangerous snakes).

(Name) entered through the door and sat on the nearest couch.

The handsome male served (Name) a piece of pie and sat next to them.

???- Oh my! Where are my manners? I am Snow White! What 's your name?

(Name)- My name is (F/N 2) (A/N: Fake name number 2)

Snow White- Such a nice name!

(Name)- For a 14 year old you sure have manners.

Snow White- 14? I'm offended I'm actually 18.

Snow White said with an adorable pout.

(Name- What's up with the pout? He looks ugly)

(Name)- Well it was nice but I gotta go.

(Name) was about to stand up from the couch when suddenly snow white hugged their waist tightly.

(Name- Ayo)

Snow White- Please don't go! It's late and there are really dangerous animals out there! You can stay here! After all, I live here all alone.

(Name- What about the dwarfs?)

(Name)- No.

Snow White- PLEASEEEEE.

Snow White gave puppy eyes. Which hited a soft spot on (Name) since that's what (Buffy) would do everytime she wanted something.

(Name)- Ok, but only one night.

Snow White when he heard this he showed a bright smile. Snow White grabbed (Names) hand and brought them to their "room".

.

.

.

Back In The Wonderland.

Alan went hysterically back to the castle's doom to see Absolem.

Alan- ABSOLEM!

Absolem- A-Alan?

Alan- What did you say to (F/N)?

Absolem- Y?

Alan- I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR DUMB LETTERS!

Alan said menacingly and in despair. Alan was about to enter the doom, when the sound of menacing steps were heard.

These steps were owned by Irace. The king was mad really mad cause he couldn't find (Name) anywhere.

Irace- You!

Alan- ME!

Irace became more red of anger.

Irace- What are YOU doing here?!

Alan- I'm here to visit a friend.

Irace- GUARDS.

Absolem- I do not recall being your friend.

Irace- Oh, so you are here to see this thing?

Alan- Shut up you period face!

Absolem- It surprises that you both are looking for the same pearson.

Irace- YOU- What the fuck do you mean?

Absolem- You both are looking for the person with the heart pupils even though they are not in the wonderland.

Irace and Alan- What do you mean? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats you unlocked two characters!

Name: The Evil King/ Grimhilde. (The Evil Queen)

Age: 21

Relationship: Yandere ❤️🍎

Personality: Perfectionist, Egoist, Narcissist, Manipulative, Psycho.

Extra: The Evil King had sent the hunter to kill every single person more beautiful than him. Although the hunter failed to kill snow white. The Evil King decided to kill all of the dwarfs so they would tell him where Snow White was but they didn't tell him. So they were tortured and killed.

Image:  

---------------

Name: Snow White

Age: 18

Relationship: Yandere ❤️⭐️

Personality: Kind, Manipulative, Possessive, Pick me vibes, Liar, Lovely.

Extra: Snow White when he found the hunter instead of him innocently getting away he manipulated the hunter to kill himself :D. When he met the dwarfs he manipulated them to love him and be "loyal" to him.

Images: 

A/N:  Shoutout to the respective owners of the drawings! 

Thx for the votes they are really appreciated!

Comments that I like from the past chapter lol: 

GirlZaremylife : Me! 😍

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

198K 9.5K 41
[Yandere x Reader] Loosely based off of Cinderella || Where the godmother wasn't really a fairy godmother, but a man who was obsessed with the naive...
18.2K 575 38
A contracted Webnovel series with over a hundred positive reviews! 🌹 With more than a hundred thousand reads! 🌹 Featured on Webnovel! 🌹 Rated 4.9...
411K 11.9K 24
[Y/n] has been deprived of her brother's love from the minute she was born. It only got worse when their parents died. The only form of love she ever...
74.9K 4.6K 34
↳ ❝ [ 私の召使い ] ❞ ━ yandere prince x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a girl raised to be a boy by her mother enters the castle as ...