Affection

By Cassy_girl23bb

(an anime story) After May-lee's parents get arrested for a crime they didn't commit she is forced to go live... More

Short A/n please READ
Character Aesthetics

Chapter 1

0 0 0
By Cassy_girl23bb

My life basically sucks. I hate my life. Just as much as I hate being rich.

My whole life has been a nightmare because of Fiona Grace who is my ex best friend. Just because my family became way richer than hers.

Like who does that?! And I don't get why she is in my brain 24/7.

And right now I am currently stuck in a dress which is two sizes way to small for me.

Too bad it's already been delivered when my mother ordered something without me knowing for my birthday tonight.

Infact I don't even like dresses and heels! I mean I'm not a tomboy boy it's just in my opinion sweatpants, sneakers and oversized hoodies are way more comfortable than dresses which basically squeezes the living light out of your soul.

And no I can't change it cause my mom would be upset and be on top of my head for the rest of my life, me never hearing the end of it.

And you know what makes everything else worse on top of that having a huge 17th birthday party thrown for me without asking me. With more than 500 something people invited me knowing none of them.

And trust me I am so thankful for it but do you get what I'm trying to say.

You're bitching too much so just suck it up

Ok fine bu- I get interrupted while talking to my brain with my mom bursting in the door without knocking.

One day I'll just put 10 locks and chains on that door so that no one can come in without knocking!!

"There she is!" My mom exclaims happily, my father entering right after her.

"The dress fits you so perfectly and look at that curves, damn girl you be picking up some boys tonight," my mom says jokingly wiggling her eyebrows. How comes she doesn't see how I'm suffering in this dress?!

"What boys?!" My dad says glaring at me.

"Did your seriously follow me in here Dave? Why are you in here get out," my mom says and as my dad was about to speak I proudly interrupt him.

"First of all would you guys stop bickering like cats and dogs and secondly no, no one is catching boys I'm not even inter-"

"- you better not b-" my dad interrupts me again and my mom then interrupts him.

"- you're still here?" She asks him sassily having her hand on her hip and raising her brow which I'm sure they about to start bickering again.

So I push them both out of my still opened room door saying goodbye and shutting it in their face.

Letting out a long sigh, the clock on my room wall catches my eyes.

"The party is starting in a hour!!"

Which only leaves it to the make up and hair!! Help meee!
___

So after a while the make up artist and hair stylist came on the same time in which they done everything that needed to be done.

My hair was basically styled into an elegant bun with lose curls hanging at the sides of my head and crazy amount of hairpins that keeps them in place.

And my make up was actually nice which was natural. Which means my face wasn't caked with make up. It's not like my face is ever caked with make up I just don't see the need to wear it I mean why hide a woman's natural beauty behind make up?

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and finally I thank the Lord that my parents actually found the decency to knock on a door. But of course before I could say come in my mom pops her head in the door giving me her one million dollar smile.

At least she knocked

Shut up

"Are you ready to come down stairs? The guests are waiting to greet you," she says walking in.

"You look beautiful,"

"Thanks mom," I say and smiling at her but my mom sniffles a bit before wiping her eyes when I realize she's crying.

"Wait, you're crying?" I ask with a small laugh. She nods her head "Yes, I am, you're so grown up and next year you're 18 ready to walk your own path and start your own life with a husband and kids, when it feels like only yesterday you were 6," she says more tears running down her cheeks.

I smile at her "I'm not supposed stay 6 years old forever am I?" Tears sting my eyes. This feeling is so overwhelming that I couldn't help but let one tear at least run down my cheek.

"No, I guess not," my mom smile giving me a huge hug. "It's just I'm not ready to let you go yet,"

"Mom, stop it you're going to make me ruin my make up," I say brushing it off. She chuckles then wipes my tears.

"Just remember no matter how old you're are you're still my baby ok? Let's go," she says giving me her huge smile which flashes her pearly white teeth extending her hand towards me.

I take her hand as we walk out of my bedroom and down the stairs to find our mansion filled with people, left, right and center.

We didn't even reach the last step until people started coming my way greeting me and my mum complimenting me, asking me for dances, asking about school and asking me how I was. You know the usual and oh I almost forgot, wishing me a happy birthday.

So after an whole 3 hours and a half I'm sure I greeted all the people here and went into conversations.

And let me tell you I was freaking exhausted. This is why I hate big events and the fact that this dress squeezes the living life out of me doesn't help either especially when I want to sit down.

I know it's the second time I'm complaining about it but if I was such a spoilt brat I would have rudely demanded a new dress the moment I received this dress.

But I soon snap out of the whatever I was doing when the Grace family come towards me.

Please tell you you already greeted them

I don't think I did

Oh have mercy!

I let out a huge and long sigh before the Grace family stops right infront of me.

Mr and Mrs Grace gives me a warm and huge smile and so does Fiona's older brother Jake unlike Ms prissy right next him.

Instead of a fake smile like she always gives me and a eye roll today she glares at me and scoffs loudly which her brother has to return the same glare back at her.

Mrs Grace shakes her head with a smile saying "Don't bother with Fiona she's just in a bad mood at the moment,"

"Oh no, Mrs Grace I understand it's completely fine," I say politely. When I actually feel like smacking the hell out of Fiona right infront of her parents but of course I can't do that my mom would kill me.

"So are you enjoying the party so far, May-lee?" Mr Grace asks me and before I could answer his question police men and FBI agents come barging into the huge doors of our house woth guns in the air.

"Everybody get down on the round right now!" One of the FBI agents shout. People scream and bend down quickly to get down on the ground.

But I don't get down when the police runs towards my mum and dad arresting them.

I run towards them confused why my parents are getting arrested.

"What are you doing let the go!" I shout grabbing my mum and dad.

"Ma'am I need you to back off right now,"

I shake my head violently try to stop them from arresting my parents.

"May-lee I need you to calm down!" My mom shouts.

My vision is blurry due to the non stop tears running down my face. My mom runs mom grabs the pen and paper on the table next to her writing down something.

"Look, something is happening but I need you to go the this address you can't stay here no matter what, do you understand," my mom says as she shoves the small piece of paper in my hand scribbled one with black ink.

The police officer grabs my moms ands and cuffs her hands behind her back.

"But mom what's happening!" I shout.

"May-lee do you understand under no circumstances will you not go to that address, do you understand!"

"Bu-"

"- Do you understand!" I've never seen my mom so angry in her entire life but I knew there was no space left for answers and questions and nod my head watching my mom and dad get dragged away from me in my entire life. And my only question is.

Did they commit a crime?
_____

Hey you guys so this is officially the first chapter of 'Affection'

And I really hope you enjoyed it! Also if you see any errors please feel free to let me know and I will fix it immediately.

Anyways if you guys enjoyed the very first chapter vote and leave a comment on what you think will happen next

Bye

- Cassy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.4K 28
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
35.4K 2.5K 21
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
17M 653K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
709K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!