๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ || ha...

By chrolloslittlewh0r3

โ” โ ๐ˆ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐‘๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐†๐„๐‘๐„ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐•๐„ ๐€ ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐Ž๐Œ๐€๐ ๐๐˜ ๐Œ... More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9

7

263 17 4
By chrolloslittlewh0r3

PRETTY WOMAN
( chapter 7 )

SATURDAY AUGUST 11. Y/n mindlessly walked around the city. She didn't know the area at all but thankfully she could use her phone's map. This just made her think about how she needs to get out more often. She was always trapped in her own little bubble. Her life was always so boring and monotonous.

She should've taken Hange up on their offer to drop her off somewhere she was more accustomed to but she felt like that would just inconvenience them. She really needed to learn to take things when they were being handed to her. She had always been used to learning to do things and adapting on her own and has grown to prefer it that way.

People would think one who did sex work was extroverted and out there but that wasn't the case for Y/n. She'd always have to put on a facade.

She did some eye-shopping but in the end, she didn't buy a thing. She wishes she was more selfish. Other people would easily spend every penny on that card. Maybe growing up in a low-income family had made her non-materialistic.

When she feels like enough time has passed, she texts Hange and sends them her location as well, even though she'd rather take a bus or call a cab.

Not long after, their car rolls up in front of Y/n and she gets in the passenger side. She takes in Hange's look. Their hair and clothes were more wrinkled than they were a few hours ago when Y/n had left them. An extra button on their shirt had been undone and while the collar hid most of it, on the crook of their neck Y/n could make out something that looked like... lipstick? Paying more attention to it, the stain resembled a kiss mark. She also took notice of how they looked somewhat more happy.

"You're in a good mood."

"Life is good. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Easy for you to say. You've got it all. You have every reason to."

"True. No bags?", Hange asks seeing that Y/n hadn't bought anything.

"Nothing really caught my eye", Y/n says shaking her head. She takes the card from her pocket and gives it back to Hange.

"I see. Do you have anywhere else to be, or do I drop you home now?" They take the card and put it away. "Or maybe you're not ready to go back yet because of what's happened with..."

"Victoria. And no, you can just drop me off. I think she should be at work by now." She quickly changes the subject not wanting to talk about that right now.

"By the way, you've got some...", Y/n taps the side of her neck to explain to Hange what she meant, "lipstick there..."

Seems like that was the other 'thing' they had to take care of. Their mood was boosted because they got lucky. It couldn't even be called luck. It was just Hange.

Y/n wouldn't question it. She didn't care after all. Both she and Hange agreed that they'd be able to handle their matters as long as the two were discreet about it.

"I did have other things beyond that too, just so you know."

"I don't need an explanation you know. You're free to do whatever you want."

"Oh, I know I am. Can I borrow your phone for a second? I need your bank information."

"What for?"

"Your payment for the month."

The month wasn't even halfway over yet but she does as Hange asks. They get the information then they do a few things on their phone and transfer money to Y/n's bank account. She swore her eyes popped out of her skull the way they would a cartoon character.

"Hange, I can't... That's too much. I'm not even doing that much for you to give me all of-"

"What did I tell you earlier?"

She thinks back. "Seems like you can't accept anything that's given to you... You're a good person, Y/n. You deserve to be spoiled once in a while too... You're making me feel bad about sharing", they had cracked a joke afterward.

She swallows back the pride she had. "Thank you, Hange."

"It's nothing." They turn back to the front and continue their driving. Meanwhile, you couldn't stop staring at the number in your bank account. It had been much more than you thought it would be.

The car goes silent for some time as Hange begins to drive. They were the one to break it. "Hey." They turn to the woman as they wait on a red light and only then did she finally look up from her phone. "How do you feel about traveling?"

She thinks about it for a bit. The last time Y/n had been on a plane, or out of state for that matter was over five years ago when she and her mother went to visit her grandparents. She was sure her passport had long expired by now too. "I don't travel much. I'm rarely ever even out of the city. Why?"

"There's a tech summit happening in Milan at the end of October that I plan on attending. Naturally, you'd be my plus one. But only if you're up for it, of course."

"Milan? Italy?", she says in her mind.

Y/n only assumed that she'd be with Hange in more local places, not all the way on the other side of the globe. Still, if she agrees that would give her a chance to see parts of the world she never saw before, something she couldn't deny she found interesting.

"If you don't want to go, it's alright. Just say so", Hange adds on when they notice Y/n's moment of silence. "You don't need to feel bad to decline."

"I'll go with you", Y/n responds without giving it much more thought. Sure it was pretty much for some boring tech event, but maybe being out of the country even if it was for a night was just what she needed in her life.

"Are you sure? I'm not forcing you."

"Mhm, I'm sure. Who knows, it could be good for me. It might be fun?"

"A tech event? Yeah right?", they respond followed by a chuckle.

"How long will you be there for?"

"Just one week. The 28th to the 5th. I'd stay longer but I have a charity event I'll need to start helping out with once we get back."

As the light turns green again, the car starts moving once more.

SUNDAY AUGUST 12. As previously planned, Y/n and her roommate went to the store to do some grocery shopping. Not a single word had been uttered between the two since the whole 'Victoria-moving-her-boyfriend-in-without-permission' situation occurred. It's not that Y/n didn't want to talk to her, she was just upset still, and rightfully so at that. But it's only been a day and it was already getting quite tiring to keep up.

"Y/n?"

Y/n doesn't answer. She acts as if she didn't hear, so Victoria calls her name a second time. "Y/n."

She got no answer that time either and Victoria sucks her teeth at this. "Y/n, come on", she says again dragging out every word. That didn't work either.

"Oh, we need some all-purpose seasoning and garlic powder", Victoria says pointing to the bottles on the shelves ahead. Y/n acknowledges her words and as she reaches those shelves, she picks up the items and puts them in the cart, but without any answer to her.

"Seriously? You're not gonna talk to me at all anymore? Or even look my way? You didn't say anything when you got back yesterday. We were supposed to talk about your day with Hange. Can you please just say something?"

The female pushing the cart stops walking but doesn't turn her head. "When is he moving in?"

"In two days", Victoria responds timidly.

Y/n hums, nodding her head but not necessarily in acceptance. There wasn't anything she could do about that. She continues walking down the aisles occasionally dropping things into her cart. "Two days... So you were just gonna let him move in with us just like that, without even letting me know? I'd just have to find out on Tuesday while you two are dragging bags in?", she questions a little bitterly.

"Y/n, I know you don't get along well with Vinnie, and yes I appreciate you for always looking out for me, but I love him. And the two of you are the most important people in my life. I know it's my fault for not telling you sooner, but I don't wanna lose the friendship we have over this. I'm sorry, honestly."

Y/n exhales and stops pushing her cart once again, letting go of the handle and finally turning to her best friend. She didn't like arguing with the other no matter how big or small the situation would be. She didn't like arguing period, so she'd often take the high road and end any argument herself. "No... Vic, you're right. I was wrong... Vincent is your boyfriend and I shouldn't have said what I said..." Y/n sighs. "Look, I'm cool with him living with us."

She wasn't. In all honesty, she'd prefer it if he found somewhere else to stay, at a friend's or family member's perhaps, not that she cared who. Hell, she secretly hopes the guy will change his mind last minute and decide to live out of his car. Did that make her a bad person?

"You mean that?"

She didn't. "Yeah, I guess I do."

"It's not like I have a choice", she thinks before speaking again. "But if he's gonna be staying with us, some ground rules need to be set. And he's gotta start doing things around the house, especially cleaning up after himself." The guy was a total slob, the type you couldn't be sure if he washed his ass properly.

"Yeah, I understand Vinnie can be a bit... messy", Victoria chuckles. "But I promise I'll talk to him about it."

"Okay, good."

"Nothing's gonna change. It'll be like it's always been when it was just us."

"Except it's not just us", Y/n wanted to say but she held her tongue.

"So, are we... Are we good?"

"We're good. I'm just gonna trust your judgment for now, but he needs to find a job soon. You know our landlord is trying to increase the rent again."

"Yes, of course. And I don't mind picking up a few extra shifts for now until he finds something."

"This is coming from the same girl who's always calling out of work." To Y/n, this all looked like it could go to hell pretty fast.

She chuckles at her friend's words. "Shut up... I love you, you know. You won't regret this, I promise." Victoria wraps both arms around her best friend before taking over with pushing the cart. The other moves over and walks beside her.

"Okay, so we also need..."

But Y/n would indeed grow to regret it, which deep down she already knew.

PRETTY WOMAN
( end of chapter 7 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73K 1.9K 32
๏น™โญ”๏ผŽ๐Ÿณ "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."โŸ† ( ใ€ƒ"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" ๏ผŽ) โ˜…โ˜†๏น” "i heard that, jerk!"๏น† โ—ƒ๏ผŽ y/n is a intro...
20.6K 1K 15
๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—˜๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฌ/๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ฟ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๏ฟฝ...
24.3K 538 5
โ†ณ ๐Ž๐ ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ( ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ/๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ถ ) โ”€โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, two actors playing on-screen l...
120K 5.2K 23
เผถโ€ขโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆเญจโ™กเญงโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ€ขเผถ ๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก. ๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...