𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

19

5.2K 180 37
By partyn2

5K YALL!!!!!!!? Lol thank you all so much literally can't thank yall enough showing my book some love🥲❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

*mature content*

"Fuck" i breathlessly said as Alonzo was literally going to pound town on my coochie right now.

(A/N: love me some sexy red)

"Shit so fat, fuck" Alzono moaned in my ear turning me on more and more, loved when a nigga wasn't shy to moan. Missionary was hitting different from right now, after a little over 2 months me and Alonzo was certified fuck buddies.

The dick was too goodt to let go.

Literally a bitch was SPRUNG, had me acting crazy for a hot second til i brought myself back to reality.

At first we was still vibing and shit, but after a while it really came down to fucking and only that. He was deadass about it being just straight fuck buddies, and i mean i wasn't compalining because i was still talking to Keyshawn on the side which ill get into later.

But all in all it was a mutual thing and the dick was GOOOOOOD, so i can't complain.

Nobody knows us about at all not even my sister.

"Shit, take some out" i moaned trying to move away.

"Hell nawl, shut allat shit up. You wanted this dick mamas so take all of it" he groaned out in pleasure as he pace went faster pounding into me, nothing but the sound of our skin slapping against each other.

This nigga and his dick was gone be the death of me.

I pulled him against my chest as he pounded into to me relentlessly as my nails dug into his back feeling the wave of pleasure surge throughout my body, cumming all on his dick.

I could tell he was getting ready to cum as well so i lightly pushed him off, "Get up and lay down" i whispered in his ear.

"Mmmhm whatchu trynna do" he asked licking his lips doing as he was told and laid on his back looking at me. Without warning i wrapped my lips around his dick and started sucking his dick like it was my last supper.

(A/N: that shit is too funny to me lmaooooo)

After one more stroke his hot seed was spilling down throat and out my mouth.

Fill her up, or whatever that saying is hehe..

"Fuck Riyah yo ass be making a nigga wanna wife yo ass up and make sure not another nigga get this type of treatment cause goddamn" Alonzo said with a shakey breath smirking down at me. 

I smirked wiping the corners of my mouth and got up laying down next to him as we both caught our breaths.

"Whactchu doing today?" i asked picking at my nails.

"Shii, my homeboys invited me to they crib and shit, they got something going so ima slide over there. What about chu?" he asked pulling me closer, slowly rubbing my ass.

"My sister and ha boyfriend having this game night later on tonight so ima go to that cause i ain't got drunk since my birthday" I said laughing a little.

"Oh word? Shii have fun, Don't get too drunk and start blowing up my phone now" he joked and I thumped his forehead.

"The fact that you thought you were that special is beyond me" I joked back.

"Got jokes and shit Like i won't settle that shit for ya right now" he smirked looking down at me and i looked away blushing knowing exactly what he was talking about.

I reached towards the night stand and grabbed my phone. I seen i had 5 missed calls and 11 messages from Kamari saying he was on the way to my place and where i was.

I sighed and texted him that was coming from my dad's house and that i was on the way home.

"Damn he texting you like he yo boyfriend or some shii" Alonzo joked and i rolled my eyes getting outta the bed. "Boy hush, he just my best friend and he always like that" I sighed out as i went to use the bathroom.

Afterwards i freshened up a bit and quickly slipped my clothes back on.

"Yo ass be running out this bitch after we fuck" he laughed out making me chuckle cause i really do be leaving fast like its payday.
"Lol ion wanna over stay my welcome at all, especially when ole girl be doing random ass pop ups like a weirdo" i trailed off getting my purse, keys, and phone.

"Bruh shorty just weird, she know im not fucking with ha ass no mo and now she trynna see who i got now so she can mess with like a childish ass lul girl" he grumbled getting out the bed and slipping on his boxers so he could walk me to the door.

"Mhmm well Keep ha in check please cause i would hate to have to whoop her ass" replied as he opened up the front door for me.

"Yea right witcho short ass, but aye ima hit you up later be safe igh" he laughed a little and gave me a head nod. Walked off towards my car, "Bye Alonzo" i yelled a little waving at me and got in my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Riyah outfit^^*

I walked into Jay and Mara house and the first thing that hit me was that strong ass weed.

I heard music playing all throughout the house and i seen a Jay and Lorenzo sitting on the couch smoking and just vibing to the music.

"Right my sister at bitch" i spoke towards Jay and i can tell his ass was high as a kite cause he just laughed with getting mad at the fact that i called him a bitch.

"She in the kitchen whippin dat shit up, Kamari mad at yo ass" He laughed some more and i groaned so not ready to hear Kamari mouth right now.

After i had left Alonzo place i went to get me some food and then did some shopping. It really did slip my mind that i had told him i was going home and that he was on the way to my place.

I walked into the kitchen and seen Mara and Nova talking white she wiped down the counters.

"Hey yall" i interrupted placing both bottles of ciroc and don julio on the counter with the rest of the alcohol.
"Hey and dang bout time yo ass came, i was tired of seeing Kamari mad, grumpy ass face in here" Mara teased as she throwing away trash.

I rolled my eyes already making my mind up to go talk to his ass right now cause he wasn't about to ruin today. 

I sighed "where he at?" i asked Mara and she pointed to the back yard.

I walked out to the backyard and seen him sitting on the couch that was placed on the deck.

"Mmcht whatchu mane" he mumbled glazing a me then back at the blunt between his fingers.

Without a word i sat next to him, making sure to leave no room between us. "Why you acting like that" i mugged him and he didn't say anything.

"Oh so you can't hear me now huh?" i spoke up again and still didn't say anything.

"Bet, i was trynna see what the hell was wrong with yo ass but if you gone act like this then fuck it have yo funky ass attitude Kamari" I snapped at him getting up and going back into the house not trynna hear shit he was gone say, his ass prolly wasn't gone say shit anyways.

Just wasted my damn time.

"Alright come eat and shit so we can start drinking and playing games" Mara yelled loud enough so the guys could hear her.

I grabbed a plate and started fixing my food.

"Yo it smell good den a bitch in hea" i heard a familiar voice say. "Hell yea on me it do" Another voice i knew all too well said.

I slowly looked up and seen Alonzo and his friend the one that i do hair step into the kitchen, Alonzo looking dead at me with a smirk on his face.

Oh bitch da devil was working over time at this point cause no fuck Alonzo ass did not just step up in here.

Knowing what i know, knowing we fuckin.....

Bitchhhhhhhhh, who knew Alonzo was they homeboy😂😂Also im not good with sex scenes yall so sorrryyyyyy😭. As always thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.1K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...
818K 39.1K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice
199K 8.4K 33
"𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." - 𝙻𝙰𝙳𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙸𝙸 𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ©️𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
46.2K 1.4K 23
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘗𝘌𝘖𝘗𝘓𝘌 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌, 𝘍𝘌𝘌𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌 𝘛𝘖𝘖.....