𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

18

5.7K 171 41
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I looked at Alonzo patiently waiting on his answer.

"I mean its ight or whatever, it ain't mind blowing like yo ass was hyping it up" He smirked as he ate another hot cheetos covered pickle.

"Yea yea yea whatever, you know my snake good as fuck, cause if it wasn't then yo ass puldn't be eating some more" i told him and i ate one myself.

He smacked his lips but laughed with me. "So how was ya birthday mamas?" He asked eating a gummy bear as he looked over at me waiting for me to say something.

I Smiled thinking about my bday weekend and then i thought about what Kamari got me for my birthday.

**Flashback**

I sighed and flopped on the bed ready to take my ass to sleep.

"Nah here, Got you yo birthday gift, Don't be ungrateful either you brat" Kamari chuckled as he pulled out an envelope with my name in cursive on the front.

"Kamari what this is?" i asked him a bit confused as i examined the envelope some more.

"Mmcht, yo a ss won't know until you open it dummy" he said in a "duh" tone making me roll my eyes cause why the fuck i gotta be the dummy.

When clearly its his ass.

I shook the envelope like it was a present knowing damn well i wasn't gone hear shit.

"Now why tf yo ass just do some dumb shit like that Renee" he mugged me with his arms crossed as he stood in from of me while i sat at the edge of the bed.

I couldn't help but laugh cause that really was some dumb shit, i think Lorenzo's dumbness is rubbing off on me and ion like that.

I looked up at him skeptical as i slowly ripped open the envelope.

I was disappointed when i didn't see it was money, but my disappointment soon turned it to excitement.

I pulled out the folded piece paper as i read it. It was the layout and design for my half of the building and I've gotta say that i was in love with the plans.

The way everything looked from the colors on the wall to the furniture and light fixture. I quickly looked up at Kamari's smiling face and looked back at the paper.

**how i pictured it to look, remember she sharing the shop with ha sister so this gone be Sariyah's half**

"How'd you do this?" i questioned with the biggest smile on my face.

"I told you i be listening to yo ass when you just be rambling and talking my head off. So i knew somewhat on how you wanted yo shop to look. I got with this nigga i know who do the interior desiging shit and we put this together".

"You fuckin wit it" he asked as i kept smiling down at the plans for my shop.

"You know i am, Thank you Kamari this deadass means a lot" I expressed as i jumped into his arms giving him a long overdue hug.

"You know its none fat ma. I know i been on some bullshit lately and im trynna make up for it" he mumbled as he kissed my forehead and pulled me closer by the waist.

Bitch them damn butterflies back.

"You know you ain't have to do this Kamari cause i know it wasn't easy, but thank you so much i really do appreciate you" i told him kissing his cheek and hugging him once more.

"You good baby, know ill get it done for you"

**Flashback over**

"Yea ya girl partied ha ass off, it was definitely a birthday to remember" i told him as we sat on the blanket, Looking at the scenery of the lake that was in front of us.

"Dat's wassup, glad you had good birthday" He smiled at me and wouldn't take his eyes off me making me blush.

Ughhhhh dread heads are my weakness lawddddd!
"So Alonzo, you single or what?" i asked breaking eye contact, earning a low chuckle from him.

"Damn straight to the point huh" he smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"Boy not too much, im just asking a question trynna get to know you thats all" i mumbled and he smirked again popping another gummy bear in his mouth.

"Well since you wanna know so bad, Yea im single as hell" he answered as he watched me closely.

"Lies"

He let out a loud laugh, "nahhh no cap, i mean i do fuck with this one girl but we been on and off a little minute and right now we off and ion think i plan on going back on with ha ass.

Too old for the childish ass games and shit she be playing" he sighed out as he looked out in front of us.

"What about you, i know yo ass got hella niggas waiting" he laughed a little and i i shook my head with a small grin on my face.

"Nahhh not at all, the opposite actually" i told him while drinking some of my blue powerade.

"Mmcht, now whose cap now? Cause i know yo ass got a roster quit playing" he chuckled and i just playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okokokkk, i do but im really just in my hot girl era. Ion want a relationship right now, hell i just got out of not too long ago and that shit was hell" i complained and nodded.
"So what, you on yo thot shit huh?" he asked smirking and i started laughing.

"Aht aht, Hot girl shit not thot shit cause me Sariyah Moore is not a thot and neva will be" i said matter factly and he just laughed with me.

"Rightttt keep trynna tell yoself that lil mama. But i mean shiii, i ain't looking for no relationship either" he shrugged as our laughter died down.

I looked over at him and eyed him a little.

"Lol okay what that gotta do with me?" i questioned laughing a little.

"I mean shii, we can be fuck buddies.... You know.." he stated and i looked at him with my mouth agape a little.

He deadass too.

"I me- you ain't gotta say none now mamas, just let me know something. Literally we can still be friends and cool, just add the fucking in with it" he smirked and i rolled my eyes. "Nigga i know what fuck bodies is. Anyways how you know i wanna fuck yo ass" i made the yikes face and he smacked his lips.

"Trust me, i know yo ass wanna fuck cause i wanna fuck too" he smirked looking at him biting his bottom lip.

Yallllllllllll, this nigga is too fuckin fine.

Like geeshhhhhh.

I started fanning myself cause i started to feel hot even though we was already out sighed and the wind was blowing.

He chuckled lowly, "exactly like i thought, so lemme know wassup mamas cause which ever you decide im done fasho. Im really fucking with you, but fucking you would be a bonus" he smirked licking his lips.

Its giving playa vibes and a whole latta red flags, Butttttttttt we just fucking right!!??

Right.

"Oka bet, We can be fuck buddies. But please keep ole girl onna tight leash, cause im already dealing with this other weirdo ass girl over my bestie" i said rolling my at the thought of that stank ass hoe.

"Nah i gotchu ma, you aint gotta worry bout allat" he said looking me all in my eyes.

Mhm yea that's what every nigga say.......

How i pictured Alonzo yall^^

Another short chapter, what yall think about Sariyah and Alonzo??? Yay? Nay? I thought about doing a POV for Lorenzo but idk if yall even want that soooo yea lmaoo😂 As always thanks for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 17.1K 42
The best things come unexpected and sweep you off your feet
286K 9.1K 27
𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗹𝗹- 🥷🏽. ion proof read fuck yall and them errors❤️.
144K 5.6K 38
"𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕".
137K 2.1K 40
"𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎". * DISCONTINUED *