Bad Blood

By HarmonizEclipse

"Do you think she is related to you?" More

{ 0 }
{ 1 }
{ 2 }
{ 3 }
{ 4 }
{ 5 }
{ 6 }
{ 7 }
{ 8 }
{ 9 }
{ 10 }
{ 11 }
{ 12 }
{ 13 }
{ 14 }
{ 15 }
{ 16 }
{ 17 }
{ 18 }
{ 19 }
{ 20 }
{ 21 }
{ 22 }
{ 23 }
{ 24 }
{ 25 }
{ 26 }
{ 27 }
{ 29 }
{ 30 }

{ 28 }

0 0 0
By HarmonizEclipse

"Cedric! We have to get back to the cup. Now!" I heard my brother's voice in the distance as my hands stayed chained together. I woke up in an unfamiliar room. It was cold and dark besides a torch. Peter Pettigrew was here, however. He held something wrapped in a cloak. My eyes couldn't catch a glimpse of what it was. I knew it was evil. My mind and vision were still in disarray, but whatever this was, it wasn't good.

Pettigrew left out the room just as I heard my brother in agony. I struggled to get free to help even if I was wandless, Harry needed me. I brought myself to my feet and ran out of the room and saw Cedric and Harry. My brother was on his knees holding his head as Cedric took a battle stance.

Fog covered the graveyard that sent a chill down my spine. I could feel the coldness of death in the air. My eyes shifted between Harry and Cedric, I didn't know what to do. My body felt frozen.

"Who are you? What do you want? Let her go!" Cedric yelled with his wand ready for the attack.

I heard a raspy voice from the cloak that Pettigrew held with a command, "Kill the spare."

"Avada Kedavra!" Pettigrew casted the forbidden curse at Diggory with no time to react. Cedric was thrown in the air...he was gone.

I screamed from the forbidden spell killing our friend. It happened so fast, no one could've countered it in time.

"Cedric!" Harry yelled in despair as Pettigrew approached. I ran around the cauldron to try and protect my brother.

"Depluso!" Pettigrew pushed me back with a spell into a grave. My back struck the stone corner as I yelped in pain. I wrapped my arm around my body and rolled forward in response to the sharp soreness.

"Y/N!" Harry yelled, but he was lifted off the ground into the scythe of the angel statue above him. We was trapped. We were trapped. Harry struggled against the stone, but it was no use.

"Do it! Now!" The misshapen lumped yelled to Pettigrew. Under the command, it was dumped into the cauldron. It was an unsightly thing to see as Peter started his own spell. It was one I had never heard or read in potions, but it was dark.

Wormtail cut his own hand off for this dark spell. I looked away as I almost lost my stomach.

"And blood of the enemy..." Wormtail approached Harry with his knife as he cut his sleeve and slashed Potter, "Forcibly taken."

I tried to muster the strength to fight back, but the wind was knocked out of me from before. I gripped my side in pain.

"The Dark Lord shall rise...again." Pettigrew spoke as he dropped the blood into the bubbling cauldron.

Harry screamed and pain once more as smoke began to rise to catch fire before us. I could feel the heat and dark energy from my distance. A mass emerged from the flames surrounding my black smoke. It was as if he was being born again till he became his final form.

My eyes widened as it felt like my heart stopped. The unspeakable had been done, and pure darkness had been brought back into the world as the Dark Lord reclaimed his wand from Wormtail. Thunder rumbled overhead as they made their exchange. The black skull from the World Cup had formed once again. Black masses of smoke and smog emerged from the sky in response to the Dark Lord's call. The same cloaked figure with human skulls for masks appeared. the memory of the World Cup flashed in my head, so much fire and destruction on their own, but with their overlord, who knows what they will be capable of now.

"Welcome, my friends. Thirteen years it's been, and yet...here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself... disappointed." He walked in a circle to be sure everyone understood his dominance of power, "Not one of you tried to find me..." He approached his followers one by one and revealed their names.

"Crabbe! Macnair! Goyle!" They fell down as they yelled. "Not even you. Lucious."

I think my heart actually stopped this time as my father fell to his knees to this monster. I felt like I couldn't breathe as the man who raised me began to speak.

"My lord... had I detected any sign, a whisper of your whereabouts -"

"There were signs, my slippery friend. And more than whispers." He talked down to my father.

"I assure you, my Lord, I have never renounced the old ways." He removed his hood, "The face. I have been obliged to present each day since your... absence..." He glanced off to the side. Part of me wished he would look at me to see the hate and spite I had in my eyes. "That is my true mask."

Wormtail spoke up in a whisper, "I returned." Just as quick as he spoke, he coward down as the Dark Lord approached him swiftly.

"Out of fear, not loyalty. Still, you have proved yourself useful these past few months, Wormtail." He sort of regrew Wormtail's hand for a reflective metal appendage.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you."

The dark wizard walked over to Cedric's body and moved his head to the side with his disgusting foot, "Oh...Such a handsome boy."

Harry and I both yelled, "Don't touch him!"

He lifted his gaze between the two of his with almost a surprised looked on his face, "Harry, Y/N. Oh, I'd almost forgotten you two were here." He approached Potter and stood before him as if looked at a trapped mouse for a snake, "Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you, but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days." He turned around to his followers, "The boy who lived. And the girl who got away." He threw a glance at me, "How lies have fed your legends. Shall I reveal what really happened that night. 13 years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? Perhaps your sister should? Quite the dreamer. Yes, shall I?" He reached his hand out toward me as all color faded from my skin. I didn't want him near me, but I couldn't back up any further than I was.

"Don't...touch her." Harry said in his struggle which brought attention back to him.

The Dark Lord took a couple of steps back and started his monologue, "It was love. When dear sweet Lilly Potter gave her life for only son and daughter, she provided the ultimate protection. I could not touch him. It was old magic. Something I should have foreseen. But no matter, no matter. Things have changed." He swiftly approached Harry and raised his hand, "I can touch you...now." He slammed his finger on my brother's forehead, which led to him screaming in unbearable pain.

This was my final straw. I stood up and swayed slightly as the pain in my side shivered over my body, "Don't touch him!" Lucious grabbed me and whipped me back to him as I struggled again, "Keep our mother's name out of your disgusting mouth!" Lucious kept a tight grip on me.

"Keep your daughter in line, Lucious." The Dark Lord glared over to me and kept a grin on his face, "Astonishing was a few drops of your brother's blood will do, eh, Y/N?" He turned back to Harry and released him from the stone scythe, "Pick up your wand Potter!" Harry dropped to the ground and breathed heavily. "I said, pick it up! Get up! Get up!"

"Don't do it, Harry!"

Lucious pulled me back out of the way, "Stay silent, girl. You know better."

"You've been taught how to duel, I presume, Yes? First, we bow to each other." He bowed his head slightly, "Come on, now, Harry. The niceties must be observed. Dumbledore wouldn't want you to forget your manners, would he? I said, bow." He flicked his wand as Harry was forced to bow before him.

This was torture on a new level. This shouldn't be happening. Harry needed my help, but Lucious had a death grip on me. My eyes went to the other servants of the Dark Lord. Parents to the kids I go to school with, it was sickening to imagine if they followed in their families steps, then my mind went to Draco. I needed to protect him from all of this, couldn't possibly let him learn these dark ways.

"That's better and now!" He rushed Harry as my brother fell out of the way, "Crucio!" Harry seized in pain once more from the forbidden spell, "Attaboy, Harry. Your parents would be proud. Especially your filthy Muggle mother."

"Expelliar- -"

He counter Harry's spell quickly as my brother was rolled back as once again holding his body in agony, "I'm going to kill you, Harry Potter. I'm going to destroy you and your sister." He knelt down to Harry with a smile on his face, "After tonight, no one will ever again question my powers. After tonight, if they speak of you, they'll speak only of how you...begged for death. And I, being a merciful Lord... obliged." He hovered his hand over Potter and caused him to lift off the ground, "Get up!" Harry took the opportunity to get behind a statue and duck for cover, "Don't you turn your back on me, Harry Potter! I want you to look at me when I kill you!"

"I want to see the light leave your eyes!"

Harry came out from his cover. He looked to me, then the Dark Lord. I hadn't seen this look in my brother's eyes since the day we found Pettigrew. "Have it your way."

"Harry!"

"Expelliarmus!"

"Avada Kedavra!"

They both cast their spells, which caused them to collide in a spark of blinding light. The Dark Lord's spell started to over take Harry's, but Harry fought back, "Do nothing! He is mine to finish!" The Dark Lord ordered to his servants.

Orbs of light emerged from the Dark Lord's wand as a dome of blue light surrounded the two wizards. The light formed into Cedric, then a woman. I stomped on my Lucious' foot which weakened his hold on me and ran to my brother and stayed by his side. "Keep going, Harry!" I placed my hand over his on his wand for strength, which two more orbs of light came from the wand. It was Lilly and James Potter. Our birth parents...my real parents.

"Harry, Y/N, when the connection is broken, you must get to the Portkey. We can linger for a moment to give you some time, but only a moment. Do you understand?" James yelled as he stood with us.

We both nodded as the wind from the spell rushed through us.

Cedric then spoke, "Harry, take my body back, will you? Take my body back to my father."

"Let go. Sweethearts, you're ready." Our mother told us as we both looked to her, "Let go. Let go!"

Harry released the spell and grabbed my hand. And went over to Cedric. The spirits of ours lost attack the Dark Lord and his followers. Harry used Accio to bring the Portkey to us as we left the miserable graveyard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 16.3K 78
"𝚈𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πš–πš’ πš‘πš˜πš–πšŽ. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŽπš—."
29.2K 949 35
𝔲𝔫𝔒𝔡𝔭𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔒𝔑
403K 22.7K 84
*sequel to Lover* "𝖢𝗁𝗒 𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇'𝗍 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π–½π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀?" π–¦π–Ύπ—ˆπ—‹π—€π–Ύ π—Œπ—‚π—€π—π–Ύπ–½ 𝖺𝗍 𝗆𝗒 π—Šπ—Žπ–Ύπ—Œπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„π–Ύπ–½ οΏ½...
531K 11.2K 37